Seth vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Both at best.

2. Normal levels.

Who wins?

Enyalus
1. Seth wins.

2. Surtur wins.

guy222
Surtur

Surtur

quanchi112
Surtur wins both.

nicamarvin
I finally agree with quanchi..

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I finally agree with quanchi.. Bout time you were correct.

Enyalus
One time Set was destroying entire galaxies and ripping apart the fabric of the multiverse along with Odin. In addition to his blasts being felt on every plane of existence.

Another time he was easily owning Classic Thor, Classic Quasar and Classic Strange...Thing was there, too.

Don't see Surtur topping those feats for #1. But on average, yeah, Surtur kicks his ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
One time Set was destroying entire galaxies and ripping apart the fabric of the multiverse along with Odin. In addition to his blasts being felt on every plane of existence.

Another time he was easily owning Classic Thor, Classic Quasar and Classic Strange...Thing was there, too.

Don't see Surtur topping those feats for #1. But on average, yeah, Surtur kicks his ass. You have to figure that once Odin's full power returned and his memory that he easily pwned Seth. Odin was always in for a helluva throwdown with Surtur.

iceman24567
Thing was there, too.

laughing out loud

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
You have to figure that once Odin's full power returned and his memory that he easily pwned Seth. Odin was always in for a helluva throwdown with Surtur.
Yes...but, then again, Odin was also in Asgard and...Didn't he absorb Asgard's power for that battle?

I'm going by feats for #1.

Nihilist
So is Surtur at his best with the Twilight sword.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Nihilist
So is Surtur at his best with the Twilight sword.

That's what i thought if he does get Twilight he wrecks both fights

cloud102
Going with Seth.

quanchi112
Yes...but, then again, Odin was also in Asgard and...Didn't he absorb Asgard's power for that battle?

I'm going by feats for #1. You are confusing the Seth battles. Odin easily bested him when his memory returned. Odin still bested him, but not as easily imo when he took on serpent Seth.

Nihilist
^^^^
Do you mean SET the serpent god.

quanchi112
^^^^
Do you mean SET the serpent god. No. Seth the death god took on the form of a serpent.

Nihilist
No. Seth the death god took on the form of a serpent. K, thought you meant Set/Serpent of the Elder Gods.

quanchi112
K, thought you meant Set/Serpent of the Elder Gods. You know I rarely make any mistakes.

stick out tongue

Nihilist
You know I rarely make any mistakes.

stick out tongue You made a mistake with that awful siguhuh

Enyalus
You are confusing the Seth battles. Odin easily bested him when his memory returned. Odin still bested him, but not as easily imo when he took on serpent Seth.
Nah. I don't think I'm confusing them. I know Odin absorbed Asgard's power to fight giant snake Set while he gave Thor the Odinforce. But in Journey to Mystery when Odin's memory was foggy, they also fought in a ruined Asgard. I don't remember if Odin also absorbed Asgard's power then, too.

Not sure.

K, thought you meant Set/Serpent of the Elder Gods.
I'm almost positive they're the same thing. Set and Seth are Egyptian Elder Death Gods...same character. He can transform himself into a serpent.

quanchi112
Nah. I don't think I'm confusing them. I know Odin absorbed Asgard's power to fight giant snake Set while he gave Thor the Odinforce. But in Journey to Mystery when Odin's memory was foggy, they also fought in a ruined Asgard. I don't remember if Odin also absorbed Asgard's power then, too.

Not sure.

I'm almost positive they're the same thing. Set and Seth are Egyptian Elder Death Gods...same character. He can transform himself into a serpent. They aren't the same thing.

Odin didn't absorb the power of asgard as far as I remember. he just was a little hazy and when his memory returned he easily pwned him.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Set
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Seth

Enyalus
They aren't the same thing.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Set
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Seth

Oops. My bad, then. Thanks.

Surtur in both, then. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.