hulk and superman nocked out cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Name the bricks who could run over hulk and superman(individually) and knock them out cold in less than 30 seconds..?? basically overpowering them like grown man to a little children..

no super speed...and is current superman

Enyalus
H/P Doomsday.

Trion Juggernaut.

Guardian Amped Prime.

Me.

nicamarvin
I said bricks...aout of those guys probably trio juggs is the brick even that, punching throu reality makes him not a brick...I will name 1 guy and thats all...thanos would nocked out cold hulk and supes fast, ala original abomination did...(individually of course, not as a team)

Enyalus
Um...So, Doomsday isn't a brick in your opinion, but Thanos is?

Okay...roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
you have to be ground bound to be a brick..

The Nuul
So Thanos cant fly or teleport?

StiltmanFTW
lol

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by nicamarvin

Doomsday can fly?

Mrblonde
Silver age Mangog

KillAll
Asgardian destroyer, really pissed off juggernaut, older mangog.

TricksterPriest
I said bricks...aout of those guys probably trio juggs is the brick even that, punching throu reality makes him not a brick...I will name 1 guy and thats all...thanos would nocked out cold hulk and supes fast, ala original abomination did...(individually of course, not as a team)

Hulk, sure. He's already done it.

Not Superman though. Thanos would be an idiot to try and fight fisticuffs with Supes.

The Nuul
DS is a brick also.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by The Nuul
DS is a brick also.

I don't think you understand.

Eny said this.

Originally posted by Enyalus
H/P Doomsday.

Trion Juggernaut.

Guardian Amped Prime.

Me.

Nic responded with this. The only guy in that list that is a brick is Juggs.

Nic responds

Now if DD isn't a brick then that must mean he can fly. big grin

KingD19
He can jump, he's still a brick, just like Hulk.
Despero
Grundy at his best
Drax
Rulk
8th Day Juggs
Doomsday
Citizen Steel

Raoul
Can they defend themselves at all, or are they just standing there taking it?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not Superman though. Thanos would be an idiot to try and fight fisticuffs with Supes. only if thanos' hands are tied behind his back.

D_Dude1210

Not Superman though. Thanos would be an idiot to try and fight fisticuffs with Supes.

Yeah, why bother punching Superman when he can just one shot him with an energy blast?

quanchi112

Not Superman though. Thanos would be an idiot to try and fight fisticuffs with Supes. Why? He has fought superior physical behemoths with limitless opportunity before and all he received was a bloody nose? Thanos would decimate Superman.

illadelph12
Titannus the WarSkrull comes to mind. I thinks he's specially suited for this task.

TricksterPriest
Scans? Because he'd have to be very uber to take down Superman in 30 seconds.

Enyalus
Scans? Because he'd have to be very uber to take down Superman in 30 seconds.
lol, aw man. I have Marvel Team-Up but not downloaded.

...Betcha Iceman has scans.

Galan007
Scans? Because he'd have to be very uber to take down Superman in 30 seconds. He KO'd Hulk with ease (on a few occasions):

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1731201_t1.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1731202_t2.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1731203_t3.jpg

----

http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1731204_t4.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/1731205_t5.jpg

But the above scans are from "Marvel Team-Up" - and I don't think those are canon to 616..

psycho gundam
^ "ko'd" ?

Galan007
Yeah, Knocked Outed. What's the problem? ermm

KillAll
on a few occasions??? got any more scans besides just the one fight? has titannus even showed up since then?

Galan007
Originally posted by KillAll
on a few occasions??? The first 3 scans I posted = 1 occasion, the last 2 scans = another occasion. Thus, we have two separate instances in which T owned Hulk.

TricksterPriest
facepalm

Delph, when you suggested this guy, I was expecting something.........more. KOing Hulk isn't good enough to take out Supes.

Especially because Supes himself can OHKO Hulk.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, Knocked Outed. What's the problem? ermm edit. sad

Endless Mike
PC Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.