Invisible Woman and Storm vs. Red Tornado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Can these two Marvel ladies take down the powerful Red Tornado together?

Madvillain
bump.

Enyalus
What, exactly, would Red Tornado do to Storm? no expression

Team One...

Obadiah Horn
Sue Solos

Konton
Originally posted by Obadiah Horn
Sue Solos

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus

Team One...
Punch her wink

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Punch her wink
That's why Sue has her forcefields ready.

xJLxKing
That's why Sue has her forcefields ready.
Forgot about her.

Raoul

Team One...

His wind control > hers.

Team for the win, though. Sue can do enough damage to his body with her fields, imo.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
His wind control > hers.
I can't tell if that was serious or not...

Raoul
I can't tell if that was serious or not...

it was/is.

Enyalus
it was/is.
no expression

Can you...prove that? I just...find it very hard to believe.

She's caused mini tornadoes inside of people before. no expression

Raoul
no expression

Can you...prove that? I just...find it very hard to believe.

She's caused mini tornadoes inside of people before. no expression

she MIGHT be better when it comes to the larger vortexes and stuff, but for me, his fine control is better, plus, he is a wind elemental, able to manipulate the winds to his whim in more controlled ways than she can.

i just look at his feats, and i look at hers. he's just always impressed me a little more.

Enyalus
she MIGHT be better when it comes to the larger vortexes and stuff, but for me, his fine control is better, plus, he is a wind elemental, able to manipulate the winds to his whim in more controlled ways than she can.

i just look at his feats, and i look at hers. he's just always impressed me a little more.
Current/last versions shown say he gets his shit wrecked by Storm. Either Storm or Sue should solo.

But I guess us agreeing that the team wins is all that matters.

Raoul
Current/last versions shown say he gets his shit wrecked by Storm. Either Storm or Sue should solo.

But I guess us agreeing that the team wins is all that matters.

why his last version? if anything, he's getting better.

and he's still a wind elemental. not the big, spectacular one, but still an elemental.

Enyalus
why his last version? if anything, he's getting better.
I don't believe you, leprechaun-boy. uhuh

Raoul
I don't believe you, leprechaun-boy. uhuh

uhuh

my bad, i should have explained.

i didn't mean the earth's wind elemental. he's a tornado being regardless of his status on earth. afaik, he's back to being one of the immortals.

while storm has her lightning and such to help her out, i don't see her wind control being as good as his. just imo.

Enyalus
i didn't mean the earth's wind elemental. he's a tornado being regardless of his status on earth. afaik, he's back to being one of the immortals.

while storm has her lightning and such to help her out, i don't see her wind control being as good as his. just imo.

I got that. smile

No problem. Maybe I was a bit hasty in saying Storm solos. Dunno. She probably still does. Gotta be close to the same level of wind control as him, plus lightning and freezing abilities to play havoc with his circuits.

Raoul
I got that. smile

No problem. Maybe I was a bit hasty in saying Storm solos. Dunno. She probably still does. Gotta be close to the same level of wind control as him, plus lightning and freezing abilities to play havoc with his circuits.

oki doki.

i don't think her wind control is on his level. even out of his shell, though, zatanna showed us that red can be deadly.

the lightning and freezing would cause problems, yeah, i just wonder if she can do it before he takes her down...

not saying she can't, or anything.

Madvillain
bump

Galan007
There was a time when RT could stalemate Captain Atom - that 'version' would own these hoes. Current RT would get shitstomped, though.

TricksterPriest
Do you mean when he was a pure wind elemental? His robotic body is nothing to sneeze at either. Sue's fields would **** him up, but can they contain an F-5 hurricane? Storm has a wider field of powers to draw on, but as Raoul said, his wind control is far more precise. Storm can't do things like make an F-5 hurricane contained into a single room and then stop it easily.

Konton
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Do you mean when he was a pure wind elemental? His robotic body is nothing to sneeze at either. Sue's fields would **** him up, but can they contain an F-5 hurricane? Storm has a wider field of powers to draw on, but as Raoul said, his wind control is far more precise. Storm can't do things like make an F-5 hurricane contained into a single room and then stop it easily.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8018/uncannyxmen120158zu.jpg

wink

TricksterPriest
Yeah, but the incident I refer to is far more impressive. That was nothing. RT did it while dying in a human body with less control of his powers, and he took down Solomon Grundy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah, but the incident I refer to is far more impressive. That was nothing. RT did it while dying in a human body with less control of his powers, and he took down Solomon Grundy.
She's done exactly what you referred to in a recent Astonishing X-Men issue, creating a localized tornado and then stopping it. Grundy's durability was obvious shit if 300 mph winds could take him out.

Girl Team wins this every time.

HandOfFate
She's done exactly what you referred to in a recent Astonishing X-Men issue, creating a localized tornado and then stopping it. Grundy's durability was obvious shit if 300 mph winds could take him out.

Girl Team wins this every time.

Agreed....I wonder if Storm could actually take control of RT.

Still a good feat for RT though.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Forgot about her. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.