Hercules vs. Wolverine/Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKarmosay
Deadpool has standard gear, whatever that is.

Adamantium for Wolverine; Herc has his mace.

KO counts as a victory.

Who wins?

xJLxKing
Herc. Spite?

JKarmosay
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Herc. Spite?

I didn't intend it to be.

I'm just curious.

jinzin
pffft hasn't Deadpool already given Herc problems? Oh yeah and Wolverine already beat him....

Herc's terrified of Wolverine's claws and with no shields to protect him he's gonna be eating pavement.

Though he can still pull wins.

jinzin
Originally posted by JKarmosay
I didn't intend it to be.

I'm just curious.

Don't worry it's not spite, this forum just has a really hard time coming to grips with the fact that Super strong characters don't always beat super skilled characters.... doesn't matter how many times comics say otherwise.

Mindset
Originally posted by jinzin
pffft hasn't Deadpool already given Herc problems? Oh yeah and Wolverine already beat him....

Herc's terrified of Wolverine's claws and with no shields to protect him he's gonna be eating pavement.

Though he can still pull wins. No.

Was that Immortal Hercules?

Spire
Don't worry it's not spite, this forum just has a really hard time coming to grips with the fact that Super strong characters don't always beat super skilled characters.... doesn't matter how many times comics say otherwise.

PIS? Trying to sell comics? Inside joke aimed at fanboys?

jinzin
Originally posted by Spire
PIS? Trying to sell comics? Inside joke aimed at fanboys?
Wolverine beating bricks his entire career? A threat to Hercules 3 out of 3 times? Hercules hiding behind Captain America's shield?

Spire
Wolverine beating bricks his entire career? A threat to Hercules 3 out of 3 times? Hercules hiding behind Captain America's shield?

Anything else?

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
No.

Was that Immortal Hercules?

I don't think so.

I could have sworn he shot herc with darts or something.

Spire
I don't think so.

I could have sworn he shot herc with darts or something.

Cool.

So how do you feel about all of that?

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/scan0006-1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/scan0009-1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/scan0010-1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/scan0012.jpg

jinzin
lmao godly endowment. his advantage.

guy222

wat issue is that

jrodslam

QFT!!!!!

Mindset
Originally posted by guy222
wat issue is that Cable and Deadpool 31

srankmissingnin

Get your head out of your ass! Prehaps you don't know this but Hercules is a super strong! He'll punch Wolverine's balls into space.

Oh and he has god like speed, because he is a good and Wolverine is a man and a man isn't a god, and gods > man... so... duh... Hercules > Wolverine.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hercules > Wolverine. thumb up

srankmissingnin
thumb up

Totally.

People think that Wolverine might be old, but don't they know that Hercules is like the Hercules from the movie Hercules, but only a comic version, so he is like super old and that is older than Wolverine. Wolverine is a side burns, but Hercules is a beard, so that is more than Wolverine too. Hercules is like totally stronger than Wolverine, then what can Wolverine do? Wolverine wills be like "grrr these are claws!!!' but Herc is stronger so he punches him zlolz!!!

D_Dude1210
Totally.

People think that Wolverine might be old, but don't they know that Hercules is like the Hercules from the movie Hercules, but only a comic version, so he is like super old and that is older than Wolverine. Wolverine is a side burns, but Hercules is a beard, so that is more than Wolverine too. Hercules is like totally stronger than Wolverine, then what can Wolverine do? Wolverine wills be like "grrr these are claws!!!' but Herc is stronger so he punches him zlolz!!!

Ok, I agree about Herc winning and all but that just didn't make any sense. O_O

Survivor19
Hercules.

He is too much of man to lose them.

Mindset
Hercules is like totally stronger than Wolverine thumb up

OneDumbG0
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/scan0012.jpg I thought it was interesting that despite Deadpool's healing factor, he succumbed to the tranquilizer darts whereas Hercules was apparently unaffected by them at all.

StiltmanFTW
Duo ftw.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Ok, I agree about Herc winning and all but that just didn't make any sense. O_O
he was being sarcastic lol

Lord Feron
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I thought it was interesting that despite Deadpool's healing factor, he succumbed to the tranquilizer darts whereas Hercules was apparently unaffected by them at all.

that is kind of weird isn't it? Does poisen just not work on herc? If the darts were meant for Herc also we don't know how long DP was knocked for also cable said it wasn't gonna last too long.

d3str0ya10
is this DC herc or Marvel? i could see the marvel one taking him but the DC one would act like a biautch.

SAND HYDRO DUDE
Dudes Hercules is immortal like he is like stronger than the hulk ( i mean to lift things) like one punch and a hammer hit in deadpool face deadpool is ko he cant di yeah but he can gonna get up opk wolverine is in adamantium its gonna be hard seriously dobnt now who wins but deadpool is toast

carver9
Wolverine could solo herc and pull a hefty majority. Wolverine alone 7or8/10. Herc is strong but wolverine is faster, a better fighter, more durable (healing factor and adamantium bones) and has a one shot tool that would f*** hercules up.

iceman24567
Herc would shit on Wolverine despite what fanboys think.

Mindset
Herc rips Wolverine's skeleton out of his body.

iceman24567
Herc rips Wolverine's skeleton out of his body. thumb up

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he was being sarcastic lol

Hard to pick up sarcasm when all you see is gibberish, tho. ;P

Originally posted by Lord Feron
that is kind of weird isn't it? Does poisen just not work on herc? If the darts were meant for Herc also we don't know how long DP was knocked for also cable said it wasn't gonna last too long.

Way I see it, Herc has, based on his feats when drinking alcohol (w/c is a form of toxin, if you think about it), shown some sort of insane resistance to toxins or the like. At least, I think that's how the writer wanted to portray him.

Deadpool's metabolism allows him to heal thru the effects but it has shown that he's affected by it, he's just able to survive the worst of the effects and can recover from it far faster than normal ppl can.

At least that's what I think.

WhiteWitchKing
Herc

Kris Blaze
Wow, Hercules gets his mace too?

If regular Herc wasn't spite enough.

DarkOdin
Hercules shoves Wolverine's heads up deadpool's @$$ Hancock style.

Logans nose should love that one.

Lets see either one of them heal from tthat emotional scar.

SamZED
Wolverine alone can hurt Hercules.
Deadpool embarrassed Herc when they fought and Wade was holding back.
I say that team wins majority unless Deadpool starts hallucinating again.

wannabe
Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool embarrassed Herc when they fought and Wade was holding back.

And Hercules seemed as if he'd fight all out?!

grimify
Herc stomps.

The Nuul

Though he can still pull wins.

Crap and more crap.

DP or Logan is never be a treat to Herc especially with his mace.

Writers and fanboys should get their heads outta their ass. They should stop making Wolverine higher than he really is.

Q'Anilia
I can't stop laughing no expression

SamZED
Originally posted by wannabe
And Hercules seemed as if he'd fight all out?!
Well, he wanted to rip Deadpool's head off so I believe that he wasn't holding back..

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I can't stop laughing no expression confused

carver9
I just need to know HOW is hercules pulling a majority from a guy that is just plain out better (wolverine).

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
I just need to know HOW is hercules pulling a majority from a guy that is just plain out better (wolverine). It's been explained. You can either agree or disagree. Stop wasting space on this thread or I'll ban you. Thanks. uhuh

stick out tongue

badawe

OneDumbG0
I just need to know HOW is hercules pulling a majority from a guy that is just plain out better (wolverine). Better at what? Being shorter?

Grinning Goku
Get your head out of your ass! Prehaps you don't know this but Hercules is a super strong! He'll punch Wolverine's balls into space.

Oh and he has god like speed, because he is a good and Wolverine is a man and a man isn't a god, and gods > man... so... duh... Hercules > Wolverine.

So true.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
It's been explained. You can either agree or disagree. Stop wasting space on this thread or I'll ban you. Thanks. uhuh

OMG, I just cant win (I think I'm bad luck).

stick out tongue

badawe

I just cant win, I think I'm bad luck

wannabe
Well, he wanted to rip Deadpool's head off so I believe that he wasn't holding back..
Yeah, he said so, but did it really seem to you as if he'd be ACTING all out, especially compared to what he did in fare more dire situations???

Mindset
It doesn't even matter, Cap never allowed Herc to attack Deadpool.

SamZED
Yeah, he said so, but did it really seem to you as if he'd be ACTING all out, especially compared to what he did in fare more dire situations???
Take a look at his face again and tell me he wasn't gonna murder Deadpool.
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00101.png

As for acting all out. Deadpool didn't give him the CHANCE to ACT. Deadpool was dancing around him and others. If you're saying that Herc could've brought down the building on him that's true, but I don't think it would've ade any difference. Dont forget - DP was only using nonlethal weapons. He wasn't using bazookas, granades or even blades.

Mindset
None of Deadpool's weapons would hurt Herc.

Herc never actually fought Deadpool, Deadpool just slid through his legs.

iceman24567
Hercs tanked missiles before if Mindset is telling you Deadpool can't hurt Herc believe him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hercs tanked missiles before if Mindset is telling you Deadpool can't hurt Herc believe him.
Also...Amazonian daggers, spears and swords were breaking on his skin when they were attempting to kill him.

Yay thrust-durability.

D_Dude1210
Herc grabs Wolverine and uses him to bash Deadpool into a puddle (aka a dead pool).

SamZED

Herc never actually fought Deadpool Yes but only because Deadpool didn't let him. he was dodging Herc and four other superheros at the same time.

Hercs tanked missiles before if Mindset is telling you Deadpool can't hurt Herc believe him. No? His darts penetrated his skin. He could've easilly shot him in the eyes. Or he could throw a few dozen granades to slow him down. And that's all they need. Don't forget that Wolverine's on the team and he has the means to cut even through Herc. That's why i give team the majority.

DeathKap
I say Wolverine and Deadpool Have a good chance, but wolverine won't be winning easy as some people say.

iceman24567
Are we using immortal Hercules?

JKarmosay
Are we using immortal Hercules?

Yes.

The Nuul
I cant believe some people are so desperate to give the team some wins.

DP cant even hurt Herc.

Man those Wolverine fanboys are just as bad as the Hulk fanboys.

Phantom Zone

They actually posted scans of Thor superspeed feats you obnoxious jackass. Hell somebody even specfied that Hercules would lose due to lack of speed feats.

SamZED
Originally posted by The Nuul

DP cant even hurt Herc.

I think that the team can win, so if you're gonna call me or someone else a fanboy just for thinking that, at least read my post, quote it and give reasons for why you disagree with it instead of just making a random post insulting EVERYONE who has a different opinion.

Badabing
I just cant win, I think I'm bad luck laughing out loud

Nah, it's just your day to get harassed by me. stick out tongue

carver9

DP cant even hurt Herc.

Not wolverine fans just common sense since wolverine is faster, just as durable and can take anything hercules can throw at him.

Lets not forget that wolverine can cut off limbs and is just a plain out better fighter.

There is no reason for hercules to get a majority over someone who is just outright more better than him.

The only edge hercules has is his strength which wolverine has taken before without to much trouble. Add deadpool into the mix and herc is screwed 10/10.

Dont hate the fact that wolverine solo because you hate the character. He has proven himself worthy throughout his entire career of taking out top end bricks due to superior speed, agility, and combat skill and herc is one of the people who ass he whipped.

If this was immortal herc then this would be a different story since he could withstand a adamantium assault but since this is regular herc thats all it would take is wolverine to down him.

Enyalus
...Wolverine isn't a better fighter than Herc.

And he isn't more durable. He might be nearly impossible to kill, but a KO works just fine. Which Herc is perfectly capable of doing.

...Or one-shot uppercutting him into space.

wannabe
If this was immortal herc then this would be a different story since he could withstand a adamantium assault but since this is regular herc thats all it would take is wolverine to down him.
According to this threads initiator we ARE talking immortal Hercules here!

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Wolverine isn't a better fighter than Herc.

And he isn't more durable. He might be nearly impossible to kill, but a KO works just fine. Which Herc is perfectly capable of doing.

...Or one-shot uppercutting him into space.

Herc fights like a brute basically ALL the time, its pretty clear that herc is a c list fighter.

Bullet proof, I agree, he is more durable than wolverine. Taking punishment, just no. Didnt herc get one shotted by WWH?

Both have the ability to one shot the other, it just depends on the person that would get the first lick but since I just found out this is immortal herc, this debate is pointless.

Enyalus
Herc fights like a brute basically ALL the time, its pretty clear that herc is a c list fighter.
confused

Didnt herc get one shotted by WWH?
Not even close.

Both have the ability to one shot the other, it just depends on the person that would get the first lick but since I just found out this is immortal herc, this debate is pointless.

Cool. Herc wins. cool

wannabe

Bullet proof, I agree, he is more durable than wolverine. Taking punishment, just no. Didnt herc get one shotted by WWH?

If this was immortal herc then this would be a different story since he could withstand a adamantium assault but since this is regular herc thats all it would take is wolverine to down him. According to this threads initiator we ARE talking immortal Hercules here!

Q'Anilia
confused

You don't see the fun in that? confused

wannabe
Uuups ... hit the wrong button ... sorry!

carver9
I guess noone read the part where i stated that herc wins due to it being immortal herc. Read my last post before this one.

Enyalus
I guess noone read the part where i stated that herc wins due to it being immortal herc. Read my last post before this one.
smile He's also got his mace. The one that's been shown to equal Mjolnir in striking power, made of adamantine.

wannabe
Oh, you are right! Sorry for that too!

Mindset
Yes but only because Deadpool didn't let him. he was dodging Herc and four other superheros at the same time.
Having the other heroes around is the only reason Deadpool was able to outmaneuver Herc and momentarily put him down.

StiltmanFTW

No, he wouldn't.

Mindset
Yes, he would.

carver9
smile He's also got his mace. The one that's been shown to equal Mjolnir in striking power, made of adamantine.

I disagree with his mace having as much striking power as mjolir, no matter what its made out of.

Until I see it down a planet, I'm not convinced.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, he wouldn't.

No he would what?

StiltmanFTW
No he would what?

He wouldn't withstand an adamantium assault.

jinzin
Crap and more crap.

DP or Logan is never be a treat to Herc especially with his mace.

Writers and fanboys should get their heads outta their ass. They should stop making Wolverine higher than he really is.

Exactly, it's your opinion disagreeing with the WRITERS... the guys who have to pitch their ideas to Marvel Editors, who give the go ahead.... maybe it's you who needs to get his head out of his ass... or is your head lodged up the high horse you rode in on atm?

Logan's been a threat to Herc every time they've met and the only time they've had a full fight, Herc lost... Wolverine taking down bricks? Shocking I know! How dare they make Wolverine "higher than he really is"! It's not like he's been fighting bricks and beaten them since day one. no expression

And as for Deadpool's swords not being able to cut Herc? I dunno about that, they've cut through Hulk, Sas, and stood up to Wolverine's adamantium blades. confused

Enyalus
I disagree with his mace having as much striking power as mjolir, no matter what its made out of.

Until I see it down a planet, I'm not convinced.
Um...He's fought Thor using the mace before, countering Mjolnir. They were dead even.

StiltmanFTW
Logan's been a threat to Herc every time they've met and the only time they've had a full fight, Herc lost...

thumb up

carver9
Um...He's fought Thor using the mace before, countering Mjolnir. They were dead even.

I'm pretty sure it was a holding back thor. There is nothing to suggest that herc mace is even CLOSE to what thor hammer is.

Not even in the same league and to say otherwise is just plain out ridiculous.

StiltmanFTW
Durability-wise, they're equal.

Enyalus
I'm pretty sure it was a holding back thor. There is nothing to suggest that herc mace is even CLOSE to what thor hammer is.
It was in the Battle of the Gods storyline. Thor 400 I think. If not, I could look it up. I do have it.

And no, both were doing their all to win glory for Asgard and Olympus respectively. All the gods from each pantheon were involved save for Zeus and Odin.

Mindset

And as for Deadpool's swords not being able to cut Herc? I dunno about that, they've cut through Hulk, Sas, and stood up to Wolverine's adamantium blades. confused Hulk's regen was barely working when DP cut him.

Also, it depends on the sword, recently it was broken and DP was mad because it was supposed to be unbreakable.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk's regen was barely working when DP cut him.

I see. So when Hulk's HF suddenly stops working, his skin becomes baby-soft smile

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I see. So when Hulk's HF suddenly stops working, his skin becomes baby-soft smile You might want to read the comic.

He was pierced through by a street sign...

Enyalus
You might want to read the comic.

lol, that was so hilarious. It was censored.

I thought it got Hulk through the big green manparts at first.

StiltmanFTW
You might want to read the comic.

Street sign...?

Okay, I'm speechless.

Mindset
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Deadpool04p19.jpg

jinzin
Hulk's regen was barely working when DP cut him.

Also, it depends on the sword, recently it was broken and DP was mad because it was supposed to be unbreakable.

I thought the street sign thing was due to Hulk's own momentum but I guess you might be right about that. Still Deadpool's swords have shown to cut and hold up against some heavy shit out there and to compare them to random spear heads and the like it pretty nonsensical.

DeathKap

DP cant even hurt Herc.

DP can be a great distraction but thats mostly it I think.

DeathKap
Not wolverine fans just common sense since wolverine is faster, just as durable and can take anything hercules can throw at him.

Lets not forget that wolverine can cut off limbs and is just a plain out better fighter.

There is no reason for hercules to get a majority over someone who is just outright more better than him.

The only edge hercules has is his strength which wolverine has taken before without to much trouble. Add deadpool into the mix and herc is screwed 10/10.

Dont hate the fact that wolverine solo because you hate the character. He has proven himself worthy throughout his entire career of taking out top end bricks due to superior speed, agility, and combat skill and herc is one of the people who ass he whipped.

He is not as durable. His body(exept for his bones) will act like a humans when struck by him. So he will take quite a bit of damage. His healing factor just cleans it up. And I believe it would be in hurcs ability to knock him out pretty easy.

It's just who gets the first hit in mostly. But yeah he has delt with Bricks before so I don,t see why they are actin like he can't win at all.

jinzin
Originally posted by DeathKap
He is not as durable. His body(exept for his bones) will act like a humans when struck by him. So he will take quite a bit of damage. His healing factor just cleans it up. And I believe it would be in hurcs ability to knock him out pretty easy.

Wolverine took more damage from WWH than Herc did. confused

carver9
Originally posted by DeathKap

It's just who gets the first hit in mostly. But yeah he has delt with Bricks before so I don,t see why they are actin like he can't win at all.

So are you saying that herc is stronger than Savage hulk, WWH, sasquash, wendigo, Classic wonderman, apocalypse, colossus, Juggernaut, etc....

These are all of the people that wolverine has taken punches from and bounced back up.

Herc is far away from one shotting wolverine going by wolvies history. So you can basically stop bringing that up.

carver9
Didnt a injured wolverine take punches from the sentry also?

Enyalus
Didnt a injured wolverine take punches from the sentry also?
Are you still arguing for the Team winning this?

Class 100+ strength plus adamantine mace capable of stalemating Mjolnir means Deadpool's head goes splat and Wolverine gets KO'd in one-shot.

carver9
Are you still arguing for the Team winning this?

Class 100+ strength plus adamantine mace capable of stalemating Mjolnir means Deadpool's head goes splat and Wolverine gets KO'd in one-shot.

So you're basically saying that herc can match wolverine in speed when its very obvious that wolverine is much faster. confused

DeathKap
Wolverine took more damage from WWH than Herc did. confused That right my bad stick out tongue

carver9
By the way, that mace isnt even COMPARABLE to mjlonir. I hope you stop saying that.

DeathKap
So are you saying that herc is stronger than Savage hulk, WWH, sasquash, wendigo, Classic wonderman, apocalypse, colossus, Juggernaut, etc....

These are all of the people that wolverine has taken punches from and bounced back up.

Herc is far away from one shotting wolverine going by wolvies history. So you can basically stop bringing that up. I'm not saying he one shots him sorry i was unclear.

your right he could bounce back up.

Mindset
Wolverine took more damage from WWH than Herc did. confused Herc wasn't fighting back and he wasn't koed.

Mindset

Herc is far away from one shotting wolverine going by wolvies history. So you can basically stop bringing that up. I'd say he is stronger than all of them except WWH and Juggs.

Enyalus
So you're basically saying that herc can match wolverine in speed when its very obvious that wolverine is much faster. confused
I don't believe you.

And seriously, don't make me dig through my Thor stuff and pwn you with scans showing Herc's mace and Thor's Mjolnir basically even while fighting.

Mjolnir's obviously better 'cause of all the extra stuff it can do...Striking power wise they seem about the same. And Adamantine is unbreakable.

carver9
I don't believe you.

And seriously, don't make me dig through my Thor stuff and pwn you with scans showing Herc's mace and Thor's Mjolnir basically even while fighting.

Mjolnir's obviously better 'cause of all the extra stuff it can do...Striking power wise they seem about the same. And Adamantine is unbreakable.

And thats the reason his hammer didnt shatter, it was made of adamantium BUT that still doesnt mean that hercs hammer can crush planets like thor hammer can.

I just wanted you to answer that one question/do you think that herc is faster than wolverine because I'm pretty sure with wolverines speed and agility he could land a couple of blows on herc before her could land even one.

carver9
I'd say he is stronger than all of them except WWH and Juggs.

Hes not stronger than savage hulk and its debatable that he stronger than the wendigo OR sasquash who is well above the 100 ton range.

Mindset
Hes not stronger than savage hulk and its debatable that he stronger than the wendigo OR sasquash who is well above the 100 ton range. Yes, he is stronger than Savage Hulk, but Hulk will eventually get stronger. You can debate all you want, he has superior feats.

Herc is at the top echelon of the Class 100's.

carver9
Yes, he is stronger than Savage Hulk, but Hulk will eventually get stronger. You can debate all you want, he has superior feats.

Herc is at the top echelon of the Class 100's.

confused There is no top, the next thing is incaculable strength and I know for a fact he's not in that range.

Mindset
confused There is no top, the next thing is incaculable strength and I know for a fact he's not in that range. For Marvel Earth...

jinzin
Herc wasn't fighting back and he wasn't koed.

Fighting back effects durability?
And he was barely still standing.. good for him.

Enyalus

Ever tried to give someone one (or several, in this case) free punches at you?

They hurt more than if you get tagged with one in an actual fight.

Spire
Herc plays whack a mole.

D_Dude1210
Well, one thing that Mjolnir has shown that it can do that Herc's hammer can't is surround itself with lightning energy for an extra "oomph!". Or at least that's what it looks like in the drawings. stick out tongue

Herc wins 9/10 btw.

Mindset
And he was barely still standing.. good for him.

Yes. When you are fighting you are ready to give and receive hits.

Looked like he only had a bruised up face to me, I don't remember him barely standing.

D_Dude1210

A 120 lbs boxer can KO a 200 lbs boxer if the 200 lbs guy just stands there and lets the other guy hit him.

darthgoober
confused There is no top, the next thing is incaculable strength and I know for a fact he's not in that range.
I'm pretty sure he's been seen holding up the "Heavens" twice On-Panel now. I think that puts him in the incalculable range...

kgkg
I can't decide someone convince me :/

JKarmosay
Originally posted by kgkg
I can't decide someone convince me :/

You will choose Hercules.

stick out tongue

jinzin
Ever tried to give someone one (or several, in this case) free punches at you?

They hurt more than if you get tagged with one in an actual fight.

Yes actually... and both suck.

Enyalus
Yes actually... and both suck.
laughing out loud I won't argue there.

I think it was an Iron Fist comic I was reading that said, "The hardest blow to take is one you see coming."

SamZED
Having the other heroes around is the only reason Deadpool was able to outmaneuver Herc and momentarily put him down. I dont see how other heroes trying to kicks his ass helped him to dodge Hercues. Wade did use them and his surroundings to outmaneuver them, it's true. But if he was fighting Her alone there'd be even more space for him to maneuvre, no distractions and dodging Herc would've been a lot easier. Plus Wade has a teleporter as his standart equipment so even if Herc creates an earthquake by punching a ground he wont tag DP.

Mindset
I dont see how other heroes trying to kicks his ass helped him to dodge Hercues. Wade did use them and his surroundings to outmaneuver them, it's true. But if he was fighting Her alone there'd be even more space for him to maneuvre, no distractions and dodging Herc would've been a lot easier. Plus Wade has a teleporter as his standart equipment so even if Herc creates an earthquake by punching a ground he wont tag DP. If there were no other heroes around there would have not been any people in Herc's way.

psycho gundam
*remembers wonderman speed-bagging wolverine in infinity crusade*

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Oh you mean when he pounded on Wolverine from a blindside attack while Wolverine was already busy fighting another opponent?

Yeah.....

*Remembers Wolverine's other 95% of successful Brick fights*

SamZED
If there were no other heroes around there would have not been any people in Herc's way. True. But Deadpool's still to fast for him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
They actually posted scans of Thor superspeed feats you obnoxious jackass. Hell somebody even specfied that Hercules would lose due to lack of speed feats.

Listen up Cream Soda, it was a list of sub-par "feats" that was easily countered. Only one feat on the list was potentially above Wolverine's speed feats, while the rest where well below... hell half the list was "look something is close to Thor's head in this panel, than ZOMG, he dodged it!!!!," shit like that doesn't even get into normal respect threads... but in this case its all Thor has, I mean, the dude hasn't even speed blitzed someone, not even a one, how sad is that?

None of that matters though because Thor and Hercules are ZOMG TEH STRONGERS!!!!

Bentley
Thor did catch that hammer thrown by that super skrull...

StiltmanFTW
Herc wasn't fighting back and he wasn't koed.

True.

Originally posted by psycho gundam

Funny thing is that after taking all those hits Logan was just dazed smile

grimify

None of that matters though because Thor and Hercules are ZOMG TEH STRONGERS!!!!

Correct.

OneDumbG0
Listen up Cream Soda, it was a list of sub-par "feats" that was easily countered. Only one feat on the list was potentially above Wolverine's speed feats, while the rest where well below... hell half the list was "look something is close to Thor's head in this panel, than ZOMG, he dodged it!!!!," shit like that doesn't even get into normal respect threads... but in this case its all Thor has, I mean, the dude hasn't even speed blitzed someone, not even a one, how sad is that?A jaundiced and supremely inaccurate assessment of the list I created for you. A list of feats that you could only match, up to a certain point and then walked away from. You never bothered to even match the list (much less beat the list) by moving on to Wolverine having feats to match Thor's punking of multipe speedsters, superspeedsters and then scans of micro to nanosecond feats.

I also find it supremely ironic that you ignore how Thor's demonstrated on-panel combat speed and reflexes superior to Wolverine and instead focus on how he lacks Superman-type speed blitzes, as if that is the only way for you to acknowledge his proven and as of yet, unrebutted superiority in both combat speed and reflexes.

srankmissingnin
A jaundiced and supremely inaccurate assessment of the list I created for you. A list of feats that you could only match, up to a certain point and then walked away from. You never bothered to even match the list (much less beat the list) by moving on to Wolverine having feats to match Thor's punking of multipe speedsters, superspeedsters and then scans of micro to nanosecond feats.

I also find it supremely ironic that you ignore how Thor's demonstrated on-panel combat speed and reflexes superior to Wolverine and instead focus on how he lacks Superman-type speed blitzes, as if that is the only way for you to acknowledge his proven and as of yet, unrebutted superiority in both combat speed and reflexes.

What feats on the list are you even talking about? Nothing on the list with the possible exeption of the ditch digging was superior to Wolverine's better feats. Basicly, the only thing your list of feats did is remind me that Thor had trouble with a loser like Cobra (even before his speed was upgraded). If that was your goal... mission accomplished!

You will also notice that none of the feats I posted where common place feats that are posted all the time, like Battlehammer's favourte Living Lightning feat, and the Speed Demon feat... I didn't posted them because I assumed that you've seen them a million times (which you have), not because they don't exisit.

d3str0ya10
which herc we talkin bout DC? or Marvel?
Marvel would wreck DC would dip.

OneDumbG0
What feats on the list are you even talking about? Nothing on the list with the possible exeption of the ditch digging was superior to Wolverine's better feats. Basicly, the only thing your list of feats did is remind me that Thor had trouble with a loser like Cobra (even before his speed was upgraded). If that was your goal... mission accomplished!

You will also notice that none of the feats I posted where common place feats that are posted all the time, like Battlehammer's favourte Living Lightning feat, and the Speed Demon feat... I didn't posted them because I assumed that you've seen them a million times (which you have), not because they don't exisit. What is up with you? How can you possibly be so obtuse? Basically every feat I listed from the point where I started listing Thor's punking of multiple speedsters and even super-speedsters is superior to Wolverine's feats. These are the speedster and super-speedster feats:
Here, Thor builds a trench around crazed citizens and Avengers, including a zooming Quicksilver:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorSuperspeed07Avengers098.jpg

Here, Thor punks the Newman speedster, Juvan, who was created by the High Evolutionary, using nothing but his bare hands:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorSuperspeed11a447.jpg

Here, Thor catches another High Evolutionary creation who possesses superspeed, the godling, Zefra:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorSuperspeed15475.jpg

And Thor has punked the superspeedster, Hermes, the literal Greek God of Speed, not just once, but twice:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorSuperspeed11Avengers281.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorSuperspeed16av27.jpgThese are the measurable and clearly superior feats that you couldn't even begin to match. Here's the only one you tried making a half-hearted attempt to lowball. Thor is flying around outside, unaware that Cobra and Jane Foster are in this particular building. Jane Foster screams, and Cobra fires a dart only a few feet from jane Foster. Thor's not even in the room, but AFTER the dart's fired, in the space of a split second, he manages to maneuver in and intercept the dart:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed02JIM98.jpg

When has Wolverine, AFTER a dart-like projectile has already been fired at a victim only a few feet away, zoomed in from outside that room and intercepted it? Show us a scan.

Here's another superspeed feat. Thor's flying around in the sky and spots a boy who is going to be hit in 1.2 seconds. Within the 1.2 seconds, he's able to zoom down to the ground, calculate the precise trajectory, slam Mjolnir down to create a shockwave and have the shockwave travel to bounce the truck up:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed03JIM108.jpg

When has Wolverine done anything remotely close to this? Show us a scan.

For that matter, when has Wolverine ever thrown a haymaker punch and spun around to catch a zooming object in the space of microseconds? That's within millonths of a second:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed06144.jpg

You seem so confident in Wolverine's speed, so show us a scan.

Has Wolverine ever defended himself from a neutral position AFTER a blast moving at least light speed has already been fired? Show us a scan. And don't even bother trying to pass off aim-dodging or blocking as remotely comparable:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed12428.jpg

Then there's that time Thor caught a fired tank shell in his bare hand which you brought up. Has Wolverine ever caught artillery shells? Show us a scan. Are you going to try to pass off that ridiculous rocket-riding feat as being comparable?

Then there's this time where Gladiator throws a building section at Thor but he swipes the debris away with two successive strikes which follow each other so quickly that nothing penetrates between swings AND a speeb-blitzing Gladiator hasn't even reached him despite being feet away after the first swing:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorSuperspeed19v234.jpg

Got anything? If so, show us a scan.

Here I thought you just gave up trying to prove that Wolverine neither surpasses, much less even matches Thor's on-panel combat speed and reflexes. This whole time you've looked at them and still act like Wolverine's speed is greater. Are you clowning around or something? Don't be a troll.

srankmissingnin
Here, Thor builds a trench around crazed citizens and Avengers, including a zooming Quicksilver:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers098.jpg

Yes, Thor flew around in a circle spinning his hammer. We all know about Thor's flight speed and the fact that his hammer spins in excess of light speed... bravo.

Here, Thor punks the Newman speedster, Juvan, who was created by the High Evolutionary, using nothing but his bare hands:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed11a447.jpg

Yeah that looks really fast to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine's tagged Rogue dozens of times, and she has caught machine gun fire and literally out raced a bullet flying side by side, he's also speed blitzed Domina who put the boots to Rogue. Just because Thor hit a speedster doesn't mean it was a speed feat, I mean, does it look like either of them are moving particularly fast to you? Or am I wrong and are all the examples of Wolverine tagging Rogue speed feats also?

Here, Thor catches another High Evolutionary creation who possesses superspeed, the godling, Zefra:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rspeed15475.jpg

Where is Thor's speed in this example? She flew into his cloak, that's all her...

And Thor has punked the superspeedster, Hermes, the literal Greek God of Speed, not just once, but twice:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...Avengers281.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...speed16av27.jpg

The first one is the only legitimate speed feat of the bunch (the second is a whole lot of nothing once again), so it will be the first - and only - one from this group that I count with a scan... so... Enjoy:

Not only does Wolverine tag Speed Demon, but he actually manages to keep up with his blur, he manages to stay right behind the speedster, which is vastly superior to any of the Thor feats above.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1830/strategyte6.jpg

Jane Foster screams, and Cobra fires a dart only a few feet from jane Foster. Thor's not even in the room, but AFTER the dart's fired, in the space of a split second, he manages to maneuver in and intercept the dart:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed02JIM98.jpg

When has Wolverine, AFTER a dart-like projectile has already been fired at a victim only a few feet away, zoomed in from outside that room and intercepted it? Show us a scan.

The feat is pretty ambiguous. How fast is the dart? We have no clue. Where was Thor when the dart was fire? We don't know, we know where he was BEFORE the dart was fire (IE right outside the window), but where was he when the dart was being fire? Jane clearly yelled for help, prior to the dart being fire, which would give anyone who happened to be flying around outside any open windows plenty of time to save the day.

Here is Wolverine on second base, and Storm in the outfield about to get clocked in the face by a base ball. Wolverine covers the ground between them instantly and catches the ball with his claw. Easily on par with the dart feat.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Speed/UncannyX-Men37906Speed.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Speed/UncannyX-Men37907Speed.jpg

Wolverine blocks the barrel of a gun with his claws, after the trigger was pulled but before the bullet leaves the chamber. Vastly superior to the dart feat.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p14-1.jpghttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p15-1.jpg

A terrorists decides to take a shot at Wolverine from more than 20 feet away. The bullet grazes Wolverine's cheek and he speed blitzes his assailant, closing the ground between them instantly and severing the shooters arm. Again vastly superior to the dart feat.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8499/xmenv2133p03gm1.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6867/bulletsidestepkq1.jpg

Bishop presses the button on his arm to activate his teleportation. Wolverine is feat away from him when the button is pushed but he still manages to hit him before he teleports away. Once again... vastly superior to the dart feat.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=Cable-016.jpg

srankmissingnin
Here's another superspeed feat. Thor's flying around in the sky and spots a boy who is going to be hit in 1.2 seconds. Within the 1.2 seconds, he's able to zoom down to the ground, calculate the precise trajectory, slam Mjolnir down to create a shockwave and have the shockwave travel to bounce the truck up:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed03JIM108.jpg

When has Wolverine done anything remotely close to this? Show us a scan.

laughing

That's not even a speed feat. He hit the ground in 1.2 seconds? ZOINKS!!! That's not even impressive for a real human... in fact... that's incredibly slow. He did sent a shock wave though, so you are right about that... but wrong at any implication of precision trajectory... unless picking a direction = precision now.

You want a scan of Wolverine showing speed superior to that? Pick any single Wolverine speed feat at random... but for the sake of organization, here is one for you:

Nightcrawler is knocked from his perch and before he can fall the 10-20 feet into the fire bellow, Wolverine cuts a large section out of the wall and catches him.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7726/elfcatchinlv7.jpg

For that matter, when has Wolverine ever thrown a haymaker punch and spun around to catch a zooming object in the space of microseconds? That's within millonths of a second:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed06144.jpg

You seem so confident in Wolverine's speed, so show us a scan.

Given it is a single feat that hasn't been replicated, and none of Thor's other feats even begin to suggest he is capable of microsecond reactions, I am more than comfortable with writing that one example off as PIS.

Has Wolverine ever been said to have microsecond reaction speed? No, but like most streets, he has feats that would require that level of speed to accomplish (the gun barrel blocking feat above comes to mind), but realistically such speeds are well outside what Logan is capable of.

Has Wolverine ever defended himself from a neutral position AFTER a blast moving at least light speed has already been fired? Show us a scan. And don't even bother trying to pass off aim-dodging or blocking as remotely comparable:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed12428.jpg

Nice, did you just arbitrarily decided that the speed of that blast was light speed?

laughing

Get the **** out of town buddy.

Look, Wolverine blocked lasers!!! Light-speed reflexes? eek!

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=axm-017.jpg

Then there's that time Thor caught a fired tank shell in his bare hand which you brought up. Has Wolverine ever caught artillery shells? Show us a scan. Are you going to try to pass off that ridiculous rocket-riding feat as being comparable?

Why have you arbitrarily determined that he speed of that rocket as being slower than an artillery shell? That's convenient...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Here's the feat for anyone who is curious:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/...cketridekz0.jpg

Then there's this time where Gladiator throws a building section at Thor but he swipes the debris away with two successive strikes which follow each other so quickly that nothing penetrates between swings AND a speeb-blitzing Gladiator hasn't even reached him despite being feet away after the first swing:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorSuperspeed19v234.jpg

Got anything? If so, show us a scan.

Once again... not that impressive. Two swings? Big deal.

Wolverine cuts a barrage of arrows out of the air... and his claws were still sheathed inside his arms when the arrows were fired.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3575/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0nx6.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6679/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0vc8.jpg

Wolverine slices a skintight suit of armor off Geist in the time it takes from him to say clean shave... and he was so accurate that Geist didn't even feel anything, in fact, he thought Wolverine missed.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2959/wolverine40pe3.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7945/wolverine41gz4.jpg

Replicates the feat against Doc Sampson.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/892/samsonripdp5.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6002/samsonrip2od2.jpg

Here I thought you just gave up trying to prove that Wolverine neither surpasses, much less even matches Thor's on-panel combat speed and reflexes. This whole time you've looked at them and still act like Wolverine's speed is greater. Are you clowning around or something? Don't be a troll.

I didn't give up, I proved my point the first time around, for some reason it just didn't manage to sink in with you.

Please feel free to ignore everything I've provided and repost the post that I just replied only worded slightly different as you always do, I don't see any point in you changing your system now.

OneDumbG0
Srankmissingnin: You started out by basically just echoing the rationale I already discussed when it comes to speed feats that involve punking a speedster. In fact, I specifically discussed that when I first posted the original list of feats. Instead of recognizing it and inverting it back onto Wolverine's own catalogue of ambiguous speedster punking feats to avoid a drawn out, pointless back-and-forth, you continue to hide behind double-standards and lowball Thor's punking of speedsters and highball Wolverine's. Not just that, you ignore that Thor's done it more often and done it to actual superspeedsters. As for Speed Demon, Logan admitting that he can only tag him by figuring out where he will be next? Nuff said.

Seriously, nuff said about that. Unlike you, I don't rely on punking speedsters or superspeedsters to prove Thor's combat superspeed or superspeed reflexes alone. So let's move on:Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The feat is pretty ambiguous. How fast is the dart? We have no clue. Where was Thor when the dart was fire? We don't know, we know where he was BEFORE the dart was fire (IE right outside the window), but where was he when the dart was being fire? Jane clearly yelled for help, prior to the dart being fire, which would give anyone who happened to be flying around outside any open windows plenty of time to save the day.

Here is Wolverine on second base, and Storm in the outfield about to get clocked in the face by a base ball. Wolverine covers the ground between them instantly and catches the ball with his claw. Easily on par with the dart feat.On par, because it's subject to the same scrutiny that you attempt to heap onto Thor's dart feat. So let's move on...
Wolverine blocks the barrel of a gun with his claws, after the trigger was pulled but before the bullet leaves the chamber. Vastly superior to the dart feat.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p14-1.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/New/Wolverine_n43-p15-1.jpgFirst, fix your god damn links. Second, bullcrap! He's already lunging at him with his claws before the bullet is discharged! In fact, you can't even tell whether he was already in the process of lunging before he started pulling the trigger! What the hell kind of bs is this? Even if you assume that Wolverine only started lunging after the crippled old man started depressing the trigger, a bullet only discharges when you fully depress the trigger, not when you start pulling on the trigger! Do you not understand this concept? This is especially important when you're dealing with a crippled man in a wheelchair because you can't possibly measure how quickly he would actually depress the trigger fully! Absolute garbage.
A terrorists decides to take a shot at Wolverine from more than 20 feet away. The bullet grazes Wolverine's cheek and he speed blitzes his assailant, closing the ground between them instantly and severing the shooters arm. Again vastly superior to the dart feat.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8499/xmenv2133p03gm1.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6867/bulletsidestepkq1.jpgAre you kidding me?! Are you going to sit there and tell me that Wolverine interrupting him before he can discharge a second bullet is vastly superior? We have absolutely no way to measure just how quickly that mook would have squeezed off another shot. No possible way. We don't even know if he tried squeezing off another shot! Get that shite outta here.
Bishop presses the button on his arm to activate his teleportation. Wolverine is feat away from him when the button is pushed but he still manages to hit him before he teleports away. Once again... vastly superior to the dart feat.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=Cable-016.jpg Oh. My. God. Are you once again, assuming without any way to measure how quickly the teleportation is completed after Bishop pressing the button, that it is somehow instantaneous? Take the crap, leave it in the toilet where it belongs. Snagging the hit baseball was the only legitimate feat that matches Thor's dart feat. And you could have left it there and moved on, but you had to destroy your credibility by trying to pass off the other three feats as "vastly superior." What kind of desperation lead you to such blatant and twisted attenuation?

OneDumbG0
That's not even a speed feat. He hit the ground in 1.2 seconds? ZOINKS!!! That's not even impressive for a real human... in fact... that's incredibly slow. He did sent a shock wave though, so you are right about that... but wrong at any implication of precision trajectory... unless picking a direction = precision now.Seeing the boy, then flying out of the sky, landing on the ground, slamming Mjolnir down to send a shockwave across a city to precisely make a truck leap over a child without hurting anybody else.... all in 1.2 seconds is slow? Utter bullcrap. You're being blatantly obtuse because you know you've got nothing. By focusing on the 1.2 seconds aspect while ignoring the distances involved and reaction times involved you would actually go so far and suggest a real human can do that? Simply. Pathetic. Logic.
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7726/elfcatchinlv7.jpgNot even close. Considering Wolverine was already in position being right next to the wall and right next to where Nightcrawler is falling and you can't measure how high up Nightcrawler started falling from nor when Wolverine saw that Nightcrawler was falling that isn't close at all.
Given it is a single feat that hasn't been replicated, and none of Thor's other feats even begin to suggest he is capable of microsecond reactions, I am more than comfortable with writing that one example off as PIS.

Has Wolverine ever been said to have microsecond reaction speed? No, but like most streets, he has feats that would require that level of speed to accomplish (the gun barrel blocking feat above comes to mind), but realistically such speeds are well outside what Logan is capable of.Comfortable writing it off, HA. It's the only desperate move you could possibly resort to. Considering that Thor deals with superspeedsters and has other feats to support this, you "writing off speed feats" only serves to expose just how outclassed you are when it comes to posting feats.

Don't even try to confuse other people who may assume that microsecond-timing is like split-second timing. Microseconds are millionths of a second. Nanoseconds are billionths of a second. Even batting away bullets doesn't require you to move your limbs within millionths of a second. And Wolverine has never even batted away bullets, like say Daredevil. Your pathetic gun barrel feat, even if it weren't already utterly debunked wouldn't require microsecond speeds.

OneDumbG0
Nice, did you just arbitrarily decided that the speed of that blast was light speed?

Get the **** out of town buddy.

Look, Wolverine blocked lasers!!! Light-speed reflexes? eek!

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/?action=view&current=axm-017.jpgTelepathy moves FTL. It is, for all intents and purposes, instantaneous. You've obviously read enough X-Men and know that telepathy has connected Xavier and Lilandra across galaxies. So answer this, "How fast does telepathy move?" Answer: Faster than l___t.

"How fast do you think telepathic blasts move?" Logical answer: Well since it's telepathy, and the scan says it's instantaneous, it's probably as fast as telepathy, which is instanteous, which is faster than l___t.

Obviously, I can already imagine your disingenuous response. "So what if it's made of telepathy? And who cares that I don't have any evidence that telepathic blasts aren't instant like telepathy is? I'll just assume that telepathic blasts hold different properties than the telepathy it is made of and hope nobody notices! Wee!"

I assumed for the sake of argument that it is only travelling at light speed. Unless you have proof to suggest that a telepathic blast would manifest speeds different from regular telepathy, don't even try to equivocate.

As for your pathetic attempt at straw-manning by posting the laser blocking scan, I already told you in parentheticals no less, NO AIM BLOCKING. What? Thor doesn't have dozens of aim blocking feats with Mjolnir? Don't be a troll.
Why have you arbitrarily determined that he speed of that rocket as being slower than an artillery shell? That's convenient...

Here's the feat for anyone who is curious:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6082/rocketridekz0.jpgAh yes. I remember you trying to pass this off as being superior to Midnighter kicking a fired tank shell out of mid-flight. You pasted the link incorrectly, which I've fixed. So yes, let's see who thinks riding a rocket is as impressive as catching a fired artillery-shell with your bare-hand.

no expression

OneDumbG0
Once again... not that impressive. Two swings? Big deal.

Wolverine cuts a barrage of arrows out of the air... and his claws were still sheathed inside his arms when the arrows were fired.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3575/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0nx6.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6679/wolviemd1lucybutlerdcp0vc8.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2959/wolverine40pe3.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7945/wolverine41gz4.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/892/samsonripdp5.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6002/samsonrip2od2.jpgArrows feat, first: He swiped with both arms in a single motion. Do you not understand the distinction? Guess not. So let me spell it out for you: swinging both of your arms simultaneously is distinct from swinging a mallet in one direction, then swinging it in another. The former involves two arms and one motion. The latter involves two arms and two motions. Simple enough for you now? One motion versus two separate motions? Look at the Thor scan again:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/th_ThorSuperspeed19v234.jpg

Had Wolverine actually swung both of his arms in one direction, then swung them back in the opposite direction, and no arrows got through, the arrow feat might be on par. As it is, it completely fails to match it on every possible level. You had to have understood that. You're not stupid. You're just desperate that nobody would notice. That's being a troll. As for the pathetic carving up armor scans, I don't even have to bother. How you could possibly manage to try to pass that off as coming close to Thor using successive swings to bat away half a building's worth of flying debris so that none of it gets through... AND in the space of time it takes for a speedblitzing Gladiator to only advance a few feet? Utterly outrageous.

In the end, you posted an absolute phail that was supposed to be your measured rebuttal. It only proved just how desperate you are and what lengths you'll go, to not admit you're wrong. You've thrown everything out there: double-standards, strained attenuation, even resorting to, "that clear, measurable speed feat doesn't count." And putting up scan links haphazardly without thinking about how easily I can rip them apart when you know I take the time to address each and every one? Did you try to think this through?

One half of me is glad about how easy it was to seal this debate and prove you wrong. The other half of me is plain insulted that you stopped to such pathetic levels.

JKarmosay
Thread officially derailed.

laughing

Mindset
I blame you.

JKarmosay
Works for me.

Mindset
Good, you'll get the ban then.

JKarmosay
embarrasment

Mindset
r awesome.

Yes, I know.

Herc for the win.

psycho gundam
sock alert.

Ize19
First, fix your god damn links. Second, bullcrap! He's already lunging at him with his claws before the bullet is discharged! In fact, you can't even tell whether he was already in the process of lunging before he started pulling the trigger! What the hell kind of bs is this? Even if you assume that Wolverine only started lunging after the crippled old man started depressing the trigger, a bullet only discharges when you fully depress the trigger, not when you start pulling on the trigger! Do you not understand this concept? This is especially important when you're dealing with a crippled man in a wheelchair because you can't possibly measure how quickly he would actually depress the trigger fully! Absolute garbage.

I'll let S-Rank deal with the rest of your post, but I'm sorry, this one was just so wrong that I couldn't let it stand.

I'm sorry, but it was not a "crippled old man in a wheelchair" that fired at Logan. It was actually a deranged serial killer who would go on to kill the wolverine that Logan set after him, take several hostages, and get into a brawl with police officers that culminated with him tearing the throat out of one with his teeth, and bashing in the head of another with a human femur.

The "wheelchair" you see him falling into in the scan is actually a trash can with wheels that he was pushing around in his guise as the zoo's janitor. He may not have been a superhuman opponent, but he was not a cripple either.

Here is the "crippled old man," bragging about his height:

1. http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5517/wolverine43p12a.jpg
Note that we also see the "wheelchair" behind him.

And here is where his attack on the police officers is mentioned:

2. http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/268/wolverine090p06.jpg

The feat stands as impressive, since we see Wolverine outrun a serial killer's finger, and plant his claw into the barrel of the gun before the bullet could leave. How that doesn't match Thor's feat, especially with the similar ambiguity both you and S-Rank have brought up, I don't know.

Mindset
nevermind

jinzin
*sigh* Pretty much the same ol' same ol' from Onedumb then?

Yeah, thought so..... nice hypocrisy thumbsup

When Thor does some ambiguous fighting it's a speed feat, when Wolverine pulls a legitimate blitze... "theres no way you can tell how fast bla blah blah" laughing out loud

Nice DumbOne.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>