Darth sideous (prime) Vs. Luke Skywalker(prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
This is Darth Sideous with all the knowledge and understanding he had gained up to the point where he died in DE. On top of this by the force itself his physical form has been restored to its physical prime.

He is to Fight Luke Skywalker in one versus one combat to the death, the battle will take place in a vast open landscape. For Luke Skywalker it is his current incarnation with his physical physique restored to its physical prime, then again not sure if that makes any difference either way.

Both are determined to kill the other for in their eyes what is the greater good.

Gideon
On paper, Sidious.

Lord Tyranus
I wanna see how many Sidious accolytes come in here and torture the thread starter in nerd-speak for even thinking Sids could lose...

Welkin Gunther
In sheer power, Luke definitely possesses the advantage; as evident by his ability to manipulate the gravity of miniature Black Holes that was potent enough to drag a moon out of its orbit. Other displays of power include manipulating light rays on a planetary scale, rooting himself in the heart of the Force to the point where it's said that not even a Black Hole could have moved him, and being able to compete in a sheer Force contest with someone who drew power from trillions of Force Sensitive creatures (UnuThul).

Welkin Gunther
Sidious' ability to cloud the perceptions of the Jedi Order remains completely undefined; we don't know whether he required the use of power enhancing apparatus, whether he needed to spend time in deep meditation gathering Force energies, or whether he might have needed to set up a complex ritual to achieve such a result. As I said, completely undefined, meaning it cannot be used to support Sidious' level of power at any given moment in the context of a close combat battle situation.

He hasn't displayed a level of control with the Force Storm that would suggest he would be capable of summoning one and directing it against his opponent in the middle of a close combat situation without destroying himself in the process. That he conjures them up using a complex ritual where he manipulates energy around his body and indirectly summons them would mean that they are not indicative of his regular level of ability either, so like the above feat as well, entirely worthless to bring up.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Gideon
On paper, Sidious.

but in reality?

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Welkin Gunther
Sidious' ability to cloud the perceptions of the Jedi Order remains completely undefined; we don't know whether he required the use of power enhancing apparatus, whether he needed to spend time in deep meditation gathering Force energies, or whether he might have needed to set up a complex ritual to achieve such a result. As I said, completely undefined, meaning it cannot be used to support Sidious' level of power at any given moment in the context of a close combat battle situation.

He hasn't displayed a level of control with the Force Storm that would suggest he would be capable of summoning one and directing it against his opponent in the middle of a close combat situation without destroying himself in the process. That he conjures them up using a complex ritual where he manipulates energy around his body and indirectly summons them would mean that they are not indicative of his regular level of ability either, so like the above feat as well, entirely worthless to bring up. This here shows you are being one-sided. You say we can not use Sidious's force storms for this battle, because we do not know if he is able to use them in close combat. The same goes for Luke and his "black hole" ability, which by the way Sidious's force storm ability beats it by far. We do know that Sidious can create small versions of the storms.

Your claim that Sidious may have used a force enhancing apparatus does not work at all. I can easily say Luke may have been carrying a force enhancing gem in his pocket. You see how that works?

Gideon

Nephthys
I thought Sithisis makes it clear that Sidious does use something for his galaxy-wide force-blocker. Unless you can figure out what else that ritual was, because that's what it seemed to do to me.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Nephthys
I thought Sithisis makes it clear that Sidious does use something for his galaxy-wide force-blocker. Unless you can figure out what else that ritual was, because that's what it seemed to do to me.

According to the Ultimate Visual Guide, the sithisis rituals were used to radiate unnerving ripples through the force that caused anxiety among the jedi. It also helped to increase Anakin's lust for power. It said nothing about it being used to cloud their perception or vision.

Gideon

Isara Gunther
edit

Gideon
Why don't you just petition for a permanent account? They can ban you if you act like an idiot, but really, it's pointless at the moment. Ask them to give you another shot. It's clear you want back here.

Isara Gunther
OK that's the second time KMC just messed up my response so I'm a tiny bit angry and almost in tears so I'm gonna keep this one brief and focus on the main issues:

1. Regardless of what the ritual in Sithisis was actually used for, it clearly illustrates that when Palpatine feels the need or convenience for such methods as I was describing, he'll take them, regardless of what you may say about his character or how much time he had on his hands. As such, you cannot use such explanations to suggest that what he performs under completely undefined circumstances wasn't using such methods. As such you cannot suggest that the feat is indicative of his regular level of unaided ability, and as such it loses all of its value in being brought up.

2. Luke's displays are testament to both his power and control; control is essentially the application of power on a small scale; manipulating Dovin Basals would obviously require an absolutely astronomical level of power, and for that power to be applied on an sized object, which would require an absolutely astronomical level of control.

3. Ignoring undefined situations and circumstances, when we have seen Sidious perform under his own level of ability, he isn't anywhere near as immediately or overwhelmingly as powerful as Luke has displayed himself to be; both himself and Yoda display themselves to be extremely powerful relative to their peers and inferiors in their own era, but they don't reach a level of titanic ability that characters such as Luke, Bane or Kyp do. This isn't subject to discussion; in the fight of their lives the best they can produce is small scale telekinesis; Yoda himself literally struggled with stopping the fall of a single pillar in his battle against Dooku, and the only time Palpatine can be said to perform anything that rivals what we see from these people, he does so outside of a battle situation where we have no idea as to the circumstances surrounding how he does it.

Isara Gunther
Why don't you just petition for a permanent account? They can ban you if you act like an idiot, but really, it's pointless at the moment. Ask them to give you another shot. It's clear you want back here.

So much. sad

Isara Gunther

Hewhoknowsall
So Welkin Gunther...who are you supporting? And why is this an argument? Everybody thinks that Luke > Sidious!!!!

Gideon

Gideon
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
So Welkin Gunther...who are you supporting? And why is this an argument? Everybody thinks that Luke > Sidious!!!!

Judging from the shit that's been heaped on you since that Earth vs. Empire thread, I'd say everyone here thinks you're about as stupid as they come.

Does that make it true?

Hewhoknowsall
Judging from the shit that's been heaped on you since that Earth vs. Empire thread, I'd say everyone here thinks you're about as stupid as they come.

Does that make it true?

Shit? Now even Lucien AGREES that Earth wins!

ares834
Luke wins.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by ares834
Luke wins.

http://www.burdenofproof.ca/Burden_of_Proof.jpg

Gideon
Shit? Now even Lucien AGREES that Earth wins!

That's not the point.

They still think you're an idiot. The fact that the majority holds a certain belief does not mean that it's necessarily true.

I can do that, too.

Sidious wins.

Props to Nebaris for actually trying to argue the case.

Slash_KMC
Let's all do that. **** proof and logic.

Luke FTW !

Originally posted by Nebby
So much. sad

A permanent account would be absolutely epic. We'll have to make sure the universe doesn't implode when that happens.

Gideon
No one likes you. Please consider falling down the nearest fight of stairs, plz.

Elite Hunter
No one likes you.

I do.....

Gideon
You don't count... sad

Slash_KMC
No one likes you. Please consider falling down the nearest fight of stairs, plz.

You remind me of that grumpy old teacher I had last year, he almost said the exact same thing.

Doesn't change the fact that Luke still wins.

Gideon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
You remind me of that grumpy old teacher I had last year, he almost said the exact same thing.

I am neither grumpy nor young (nor a teacher). What I am, sir, is awesome.

I challenge ye to prove it!!1!oneone!

Slash_KMC
I challenge ye to prove it!!1!oneone!

Are you even allowed to do that, being retired and all that ?

Gideon
Are you even allowed to do that, being retired and all that ?

Damn.

Well played, sir.

Slash_KMC
Damn.

Well played, sir.

Phew, I almost thought I had to read the Star Wars novels again and actually look for proof instead of reading them for fun ...

ilikepeople

Does that make it true?
I second this even though no one cares. smile

Dr McBeefington
bye nebaris

Red Nemesis
lol.

Lord Lucien
Shit? Now even Lucien AGREES that Earth wins! Think carefully on what Gideon says, his words have merit. You're just so damned good at missing the point.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
lol.

Why is Gideon's name there ?

Red Nemesis
Drama from elsewhere. Don't worry about it.

Gideon
Nemesis is trying to be clever. In reality, he's just fat. And smelly.

mattatom
Nemesis is trying to be clever. In reality, he's just fat. And smelly.
Like Eminence?

Gideon
Indeed... indeed.

Eminence
Originally posted by mattatom
Like Eminence? Reported. Your double crossing ways have irked meUSHGARAK for the last time.

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence
Reported. Your double crossing ways have irked meUSHGARAK for the last time.
Reported. Your double crossing ways have irked meUSHGARAK for the last time.
This is the firstsecond time i've double crossed you, still upset about the Vibroshiv incident?

Slash_KMC
Who haven't you double crossed yet ?

mattatom
Who haven't you double crossed yet ?
Alot of people actually.
Only people I have are RN and Eminence and technically that was the same incident and was a triple cross.

Even though I've been here as long as Red, I feign neutrality most of the time.

Red Nemesis
Gideon, the joke's on you! I'm anorexic...

Eminence
Originally posted by mattatom
This is the firstsecond time i've double crossed you, still upset about the Vibroshiv incident? That was Red.

mattatom
That was Red.
Exactly. Upset i took your side?
Since I ruined your elaborate plot of revenge on Nemesis and I ruined it by Shiving him?

Red Nemesis
i h8 u lotz1

Slash_KMC
You're repeating yourself.

Gideon
Still waiting for a credible Luke argument...

kotorfan

yeah, but sids control over the force and control over his power is greater than Luke's control over his power.

anyone in the skywalker line will have more "power" than sids because of Anakin's creation by the force, and plaguis.

I spelt his name wrong.. i know

and why is everyone trying to ban nebaris? I mean if hes making an arguement or at least trying to debate, he shouldn't be banned just because he is nebaris.
And how do you even know he is nebaris besides the "Bane FTW" ?

Gideon
By the way, according to the Essential Guide to the Force, Palpatine says that "triggering such storms requires mere thought and inclination."

So much for it being a ritual.

Hewhoknowsall
Still waiting for a credible Luke argument...

The black hole at the center of the universe couldn't move Luke. Heck, even a random monk could only give Luke the slightest difficulties. Plus, Luke instantly defeated Valin without using the force, slashing with his lightsaber or even trying. And this Valin when paranoid held off Jaina, the same girl who defeated Caedus whose >80% of Sidious.

Eminence
The black hole at the center of the universe couldn't move Luke.Probably hyperbole, but I'll give it you so I can use it in the future.

See:Also, addressing the character as "a random monk" who gave Luke "difficulty" is counterintuitive.

I'm not arguing this, I've just never seen it before. Can you tell me more?

Yeah... this is misleading. Not only had Jacen sustained several dozen severe or crippling wounds over the past year - including a scorched kidney, several dislocated limbs and popped joins, multiple broken bones including several in his face, a blown out kneecap, innumerable "minor" lightsaber burns, and a severed arm - but Jaina began the fight by stabbing him in the stomach before he knew what was happening, leaving a "thumb-sized hole below his ribs" that Jaina believed would've left anyone else in agony.

Also of note is that he walked away from the fight once before being forced back into it, and sacrificed an opportunity to kill Jaina in order to send a telepathic message to his wife. He was in no way in peak condition or even truly devoting himself to the fight, yet he was steamrolling his sister for most of it. In the type of scenario we use here, Jacen would annihilate his sister.

That said, I think there's a good deal to be said for Luke's command of the Force. His high showings in DN, as mentioned, include the demonstration of a somewhat insane telekinetic defense, mounted against a being - powered by a billions-strong colony - whose use of the Force was intense enough to literally burn his gloves off and dent a durasteel wall with Luke's helmeted head. In Fury, Luke held Jacen - a man commanding over 80% of OT Sidious' power in the Force - in place against his will with "no apparent effort" while mocking and chastising him, despite Jacen's attempts to resist. I think it's more than possible that Luke could do quite a bit to Sidious with his telekinesis alone.

Hewhoknowsall

I'm not arguing this, I've just never seen it before. Can you tell me more?

When Valin goes paranoid, he tries to escape by stealing an airspeeder. Then he meets Luke, who simply says "enough of this", moves "near instantaneously", smashes Valin's temple with the butt of his lightsaber and knocks him out. And Valin WAS prepared for this: he had his lightsaber ignited and in a defensive position.

BTW, that "random monk" thingy was a joke...(that probably wasn't funny)

And OK, I admit that Jaina isn't nearly as powerful as Caedus, but the fact that she wass able to face him is a feat in itself.

Elite Hunter
edit

Gideon
Try Inferno

Fortunately, this isn't OT Sidious.

Well, Captain Objectivity, I'm a little disappointed. You glossed over the fact where the narration makes a particular point that Luke did so while Jacen was completely off guard. He didn't overpower his Force defenses; he made an impressive blow when his enemy had no idea the attack was coming.

I doubt it.

Eminence
Gideon
Try InfernoSame thing.

How much more powerful do you think DE Sidious is?

I was trying to fit that in. Oops.

That said, the fact that he held Jacen in place "with no apparent effort" is impressive in its own.

Por que?

Gideon
I'd say he's decently more powerful.

Dr McBeefington
What does it matter if Jacen was caught off guard? It becomes irrelevant when Jacen tries to get out of this maneuver, but has no luck, while Luke is standing with his arms behind his back chastising him.

Borbarad
How much more powerful do you think DE Sidious is?

He is "much" more powerful, if you want to believe his own words on that issue. He compares his own increase in power to that which Luke has made from RotJ to DE, which might be quite a leap in ability.

Well. Gideon is right. He pretty much took Jacen off-guard and caught him in force stasis (or something of that sort). We don't know if one even can defend against this (or actively break out), going by the fact that Malak was capable of trapping Revan and Bastilla with an ability that seemed to be similar to what Luke did to Jacen.

However. I don't see why this topic is even argued. Luke overcame the most powerful incarnation of Sidious in lightsaber combat already. And that was more than 30 years in the past, when he was lacking force control (=speed) and maybe was a slightly worse duellist, given that - at the time of DN - he was able to match every other member of the order using his off-hand and later on even Jacen himself claims that his uncle is the best lightsaber combatant in the Galaxy. And we're going to use his upper showing in the art...

And force use? Luke can, apparently, come up with a force defense that can't be overwhelmed - even if we attribute most descriptions of that to hyperbole. And his offensive force powers (even when we limit that to TK applications) are also pretty nasty. Even if we just assume that he is - powerwise - ahead of Sidious but lacks the force control of the Emperor (and I, personally, think this is a stretch) he could just take Sidious in a force contest with brute force. He pretty much did that already in DE. And even if one might jump in here and cry that it was just because of the power of Leia and unborn Anakin. The comic states that Leia just uses her power to unlock Luke's potential and Luke doesn't even notice that his sister joined her power (and that of her unborn child) to his own. So one could argue if that had any considerable, other than unlocking some of Luke's potential (which means he can be as powerful or even more powerful than that in his recent incarnation).

On the other hand: What is Sidious going to do? Attacking Luke in his later incarnation with the force is almost useless and doing it with a lightsaber also doesn't seem to be a wise choice. We could also thrust Lucas' word on the issue who claimed that Luke is what Vader should have been, which would imply that he is going to become much more powerful than the Emperor. One could ask: When shall that happen, if it didn't already happen? Luke is almost 60 years old. Does somebody expect a huge increase in power in the retirement age?

So I have to say that Luke would still take this. Maybe barely - but in the end I don't see how Sidious is going to win this fight.

Gideon
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
What does it matter if Jacen was caught off guard? It becomes irrelevant when Jacen tries to get out of this maneuver, but has no luck, while Luke is standing with his arms behind his back chastising him.

It's more or less comes down to simple tactics. Certain castles retain enough fortification to repel most assaults and invasions; if their doors are wide open however and the enemy makes it inside, there's no gaurantee that the inhabitants of the castle can push back the intruders. Jacen's Force defense was down; the narration makes a particular point of that. By the time he tried to fight Luke off (and the narration only says that he tried to move, not, as I recall, that he tried to overpower his uncle), the damage had already been done.

As far as Luke's defeat of Palpatine is concerned, Skywalker was only able to truly defeat the Emperor in combat with the aid of Leia Organa Solo and Anakin Solo; the fact that he did not "feel" their involvement does not mean that it wasn't there. The power in particular is Force Harmony:

It's an extremely powerful technique. And, once again, as the Essential Guide to the Force makes quite clear: Luke "realized he couldn't defeat Palpatine alone."

Edit: Oh, and the Ultimate Visual Guide says quite clear in the Empire Reborn chapter that Palpatine "studied in the Force to become more powerful" during his sojourn on Byss.

Dr McBeefington
We have noted that Jacen was powerful to fight Luke in a classic duel, and live. In the scene we're discussing, yes he was caught unaware, but that's not justification for anything. What do you mean "the damage has been done" exactly? If he couldn't break Luke's hold while trying, what makes you think he would have been able to defend against it had Luke NOT surprised him?

Gideon
We have noted that Jacen was powerful to fight Luke in a classic duel, and live.

Which might be indication enough that the two aren't as distant as some like to assert.

Because it requires a more concerted, stronger effort to break through someone's defenses than when they are down. He might not have been able to pull off the same technique had Caedus been aware of what he was about to do and able to resist and/or fight back.

Dr McBeefington
He might not have been able to. Then again, he just might have. We're arguing over yet another instance of power inconsistency throughout the Legacy universe.

Gideon
He might not have been able to. Then again, he just might have. We're arguing over yet another instance of power inconsistency throughout the Legacy universe.

You're not getting it.

No one's saying for certain that he would have been able to do so; but this is a Sidious vs. Luke thread. Points like "he held Jacen in his grip with ease!!1!" are brought up to try to argue a case for Luke against Sidious.

Jacen is not Sidious. Faunus was contending that Luke would be able to do "quite a bit" to Palpatine with telekinesis alone, and I'm merely questioning that idea.

Nephthys
I always thought it was something like a wrestling move or an arm-bar, where if you are held it becomes extremely difficult to break free, if not impossible.

Gideon
Originally posted by Nephthys
I always thought it was something like a wrestling move or an arm-bar, where if you are held it becomes extremely difficult to break free, if not impossible.

Good example; but you can defend against an arm bar if you're prepared for it.

Dr McBeefington
You're not getting it.

No one's saying for certain that he would have been able to do so; but this is a Sidious vs. Luke thread. Points like "he held Jacen in his grip with ease!!1!" are brought up to try to argue a case for Luke against Sidious.

Jacen is not Sidious. Faunus was contending that Luke would be able to do "quite a bit" to Palpatine with telekinesis alone, and I'm merely questioning that idea.

No, I'm "getting it". I'm just not debating Luke vs. Palpatine, instead electing to contest the notion that Luke only pwned Jacen because Jacen wasn't prepared.

Lord Lucien
But that doesn't belong in this thread...

kotorfan
Originally posted by someone
Well. Gideon is right. He pretty much took Jacen off-guard and caught him in force stasis (or something of that sort). We don't know if one even can defend against this (or actively break out), going by the fact that Malak was capable of trapping Revan and Bastilla with an ability that seemed to be similar to what Luke did to Jacen.

Farfalla tried a similar trick on Bane, and failed miserably. He gathered his power and was only able to trap Bane for split seconds

Fan Skywalker
In Revelation

LOFT:Revelation
Caedus tried to block Luke in the Force and suddenly got an idea of just how much power Luke could muster..

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
In Revelation

Exactly, that was my point. Whether or not Jacen was prepared for the attack, is irrelevant.

Gideon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
But that doesn't belong in this thread...

Try. Again.

Eminence
The whole passage (thanks Fan)messedince when have peripheral issues not belonged in these threads?

Darth Angel
This fight belongs to Luke. What can Sidious do to Luke anyway, overpower him with the force? I don't think so. Luke's potential makes a foe too strong for Sidious, and by his prime, a Jedi Master as him with decades of training, he surely surpassed Sidious.
"He will become more powerful then either of us" Sidious said to Yoda about Anakin, and according to George Lucas the same is aplied to Luke.

I really don't get all this bias towards Sidious, I though it was pretty much established that Luke was THE ultimate force in the Star Wars universe.

Gideon
Since when have peripheral issues not belonged in these threads?

What's the point in arguing it? I never contended that Jacen could resist the attack; I contended that Sidious is not Jacen and the fact that Luke managed to overpower him when his defenses weren't activated wasn't an indication that he can take Sidious. Which remains valid.

Prove it.

Yes.

Oh, well in that case, it must not be true.

Potential is irrelevant. Only fulfilled potential matters. Luke always had the potential to be more powerful than the Emperor; it didn't stop Palpatine from beating his ass in Return of the Jedi.

Define "prime." Luke is sixty now; Palpatine enjoyed a tremendous surge of power between sixty and eighty, and then some years later. Luke, meanwhile, enjoys a knowledge base that is less reliable and inferior. Who are you to say that he is "in his prime"?

Yes. But that doesn't mean that he is necessarily at that point yet. We have to go on showings as well.

Darth Angel
Prove it.

I don't have to, the burden of proof is with you.

Prove it.

Sure it isn't.

Great example, using Luke with less training then padawan Anakin Skywalker by AOTC...

Eih, I didn't make the thread, but as far as this thread goes the concept of "prime" becomes arbitrary, and as such I can try to use as foe what I think it's Luke Skywalker at the maximum capabilites ever showed. As for Sidious' increase of power, I would like you to prove that "Palpatine enjoyed a TREMENDOUS surge of power between sixty and eighty, and then some years later" because as far as I recall I have never seen a force user who has been trained correctly since childhood in the ways of the force to have a "tremendous surge of power" at such age, especially one who have study "all aspects of the force" as Sidious himself said to anakin during ROTS, since childhood until his sixties....

By ROTS Anakin, who had only 13 years of jedi training and who was far from a schoolar, had already reach a level of power that allowed him to be an unstoppable machine when he was "in the zone", and why? Because he was using his potential in order to fuel his dueling abilities. And he was such a machine that he made Dooku ate dust and that even Nick Gallard said that Anakin using the dark side was at the same level of dueling ability as Yoda or Sidious. So, with this, I think any person understands that a Luke Skywalker with several decades of training would already be FAR stronger then Anakin by ROTS.

By the way, I though Luke had plenty of showings... Flying the Millennium Falcon single-handedly using only the Force doesn't count? Or maybe killing slayers with electric judgment? Beating the crap of Darth Vader in a strict lightsaber duel besides the fact that Luke had hardly ANY lightsaber training at the time?

Red Nemesis
weak.

you are wrong and he will pimp slap you so hard (inshallah) that your family engages in prostitution for a week weeks.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Angel
I don't have to, the burden of proof is with you. Your assertion, your burden.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Angel
I don't have to, the burden of proof is with you.

I understand the arrogant disposition; it will serve you well in your local Dungeons and Dragons meetings, making you a feared entity by the only two people in school who are lower on the social totem pole than yourself. However, it would behoove arrogant people to actually be right or, failing that, have an understanding of the burden of proof. That way, when they indulge in their misplaced arrogance, they don't come off as stupid or inept.

You strike me as someone who watches a lot of TV and thinks that imitating an arrogant know-it-all will boost one's reputation amongst his peers. You couldn't be farther from the truth; in order to successfully conjure the image of an arrogant know-it-all/hardass, you must, in fact, know it all.

Fortunately, I style myself as a champion of perfection and the one entitled to correct the mistakes of others as part of my samaritan work. This is how the burden of proof works: when one makes an assertion (as you have just done), you are obligated to fulfill that burden: you must prove your case.

You have failed to done so and, instead, elected to try to shift the burden of proof to your opponent; that does not work around here.

You will provide evidence for your claims. The alternative is that you'll just be ignored: the ultimate weakness for wannabe arrogant know-it-alls.

I did, several pages prior. In addition to lacking understanding of basic debating principles, you apparently lack the ability to read with accuracy. Or perhaps you suffer from visual impairment? Can't read that which makes you seem idiotic?

This is clearly an attempt to be a sarcastic hardass; trying to imitate me won't win you bonus points for flattery. It only makes you appear unoriginal.

It's a fantastic example; potential is worthless unless it is fulfilled. You cited his potential as something of significance in this fight. I'm telling you that it is worthless until you can prove that he has achieved it.

Current incarnation =/= prime. Rather than waste time trying to be witty, do yourself a favor and read.

I would strongly urge you to read the "Completed Palpatine Essay" located in the EU section.

But to quickly answer, when Palpatine ascended to Galactic Emperor, he began a galactic-wide search and acquisition of Force knowledge that he was unable to do prior due to the demands of his station; he was forced to maintain a low profile so as to avoid detection. As Emperor, he was the highest authority in the galaxy and, according to the Dark Empire Sourcebook, gathered the works from over a million worlds and studied many Force cults. He achieved an unparalleled mastery of Force techniques, thus increasing his power significantly relative to his prequel trilogy days.

Nick Gillard isn't a canon source. The fact that, when in a certain situation, Anakin Skywalker was able to overpower Count Dooku in a lightsaber duel does not mean that Luke Skywalker would overcome Palpatine in the Force.

None of this remotely suggests he could take on Palpatine and achieve anything other than a brutal death.

You've made mistakes that approach legion in their quantity. I enjoyed your attempt to be sarcastic and arrogant, but you lacked any of the redeeming qualities that make sarcastic, arrogant hardasses tolerable, fun, or cute.

Conserve your energies for actually knowing what you're talking about.

Red Nemesis
weak.

you are wrong and he will pimp slap you so hard (inshallah) that your family engages in prostitution for a week weeks.
And you Gideon did.

Clearly, his only recourse is to make himself a permanent fixture by criticizing the typographical errors and minor syntactical mistakes inherent in informal written communication.

Dr McBeefington
ROFLROFL that's classic. Going on my details. Gideon, for someone who gets beat up by the football team and chess club every day, you are hilarious.

Red Nemesis
What's funny is that he is (almost?) as short as I am, and I look like i'm twelve! (blowback burn is fayl)

The picture where he turns out to be tiny is hilarious.

Dr McBeefington
I wonder which one of you two will get laid first. By a female. By a consensual female. Without paying.

Gideon
Thank you, I am awesome.

As far as the beatings are concerned, no one has dared face me in single combat before! Likely because of my large friends and (have I said this before?) unbelievable level of popularity at school.

DS, should you feel inclined to try to assert your nonexistent autonomy by insulting me further, understand that I am better than you. I have tolerated your nonsense for years and, if you continue to disrespect my friendship, I shall leave you to be cooked by Janus and Nai.

(Cooked. Get it? GET IT?)

no expression

Edit: I beat both of you, actually. Must I make another obnoxious reference to my obscenely hot girlfriend?

Red Nemesis
Actually, no.

no

Plz xpln.

Eminence
What's funny is that he is (almost?) as short as I am, and I look like i'm twelve! (blowback burn is fayl)... Why would you say this about yourself?

You need to take a leaf out of Valerian's book.

Red Nemesis
I wonder which one of you two will get laid first. By a female. By a consensual female. Without paying.

how competent do they have to be? Does getting high disqualify it?

Gideon
Actually, no.

no

Plz xpln.

DS is Jewish.

Red Nemesis
... Why would you say this about yourself?

You need to take a leaf out of Valerian's book.
mostly I'm pushing for 3050 posts, the number of times I will have done your mom after tonight.

Red Nemesis
DS is Jewish.

eek!

oh snap

Gideon
blowback

Is that what you call the thing where Faunus's mom is on her back and... well, never mind.

Eminence
DS is Jewish. Das ist fickte.

Gideon
Das ist fickte.

I'm not fluent in Virgin. Can you translate?

Eminence
mostly I'm pushing for 3050 posts, the number of times I will have done your mom after tonight. The only original thing you had going for yourself was the grammar nazism. I'm wittier, Gideon's more convincingly narcissistic, MC is more liberal, and DS is more vulgar.

Stop sucking *anticipates*.

Eminence
I'm not fluent in Virgin. Can you translate? This can be factually disproven.

Gideon
Stop sucking

I have to tell your mom the same thing at certain points, but, well... the Hoover rarely relinquishes her prey.

Gideon
This can be factually disproven.

Do it.

Red Nemesis
That wasn't my fault; the senior girl @ skewl waz all like 'free market kapitalism' and I was like 'capital' and she was like 'letz get high' and I was like 'drugs?' and she was like NO U+1' so I was like woah.

Red Nemesis
Also: I'm the least vulgar poster on the SWVF. That's gotta count 4 som3thing. rite?

Gideon
I was discussing with some friends the merits and pitfalls of marijuana use and, I have to say, I'm not a fan.

But then again, I've never tried it.

Red Nemesis
If I did drugs I wouldn't be able 2 kwit. I'm too compulsive about stuff

Eminence
Gideon
I have to tell your mom the same thing at certain points, but, well... the Hoover rarely relinquishes her prey. You were funny when you were unpredictable.r u ^?

Lord Lucien
Tried pot half a dozen times. Wasn't worth the aftertaste.

Red Nemesis
You were funny when you were unpredictable.

who r u talkin 2?

r u ^?

nah

Gideon
Wasn't worth the aftertaste.

Faunus had a similar policy on...

Never mind.

Lord Lucien
Faunus had a similar policy on...

Never mind. No no, say it. Better he hear the truth from you than from...

Never mind.

Eminence
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/darkbohemia/262804462_e287b44b6e.jpg
DS at birth.

The date in the lower right corner? Not meant to be taken literally. It's a parable.

Gideon
Jesus Christ, get rid of that picture. Now. What is it?

Red Nemesis
CAN'T UNSEE

Lord Lucien
Voldemort comes to mind.

Gideon
Voldemort comes to mind.

Indeed.

But Voldemort is supposed to be intelligent, powerful, and feared.

So where's the DS connection?

Eminence
Jesus Christ, get rid of that picture. Now. What is it? Harlequin ichthyosis.

I imagine you cringed, tried to cover either your eyes or mouth, and are attempting to violently wrestle the image from your mind. It will never go away.

See.

Red Nemesis

night all.

Lord Lucien
The fish lips?

Dr McBeefington
Good lord, how many posts was that in the past 10 minutes? And to answer your question RH, she can be as drugged up as you want her to be, but make sure she's under 18 and over 13. Drugs are bad but if that's the only way you can get laid, who am I to stop you?

And Gideon, has this "insanely hot gf" actually touched you yet? If no, I would advise you to stop telling her to "OOOO OOOO read my Palpatine essay AND my posts on this star wars debating site!!!"

Eminence
Indeed.

But Voldemort is supposed to be intelligent, powerful, and feared.

So where's the DS connection? And elusive. Don't forget elusive.

Hence, the DS connection. Sock checkers will never catch his ass.

Gideon
Harlequin ichthyosis.

I imagine you cringed, tried to cover either your eyes or mouth, and are attempting to violently wrestle the image from your mind. It will never go away.

See.

Get rid of it. Now.

Dr McBeefington
Yes that's me. I'm the elusive one whereas Faunus is the incredible detective, with even more incredible detecting skills which are believable to what, 2-3 people?

Gideon
And Gideon, has this "insanely hot gf" actually touched you yet? If no, I would advise you to stop telling her to "OOOO OOOO read my Palpatine essay AND my posts on this star wars debating site!!!"

You'll be delighted to know that she's a major Star Wars fan and enjoys my essays.

Why are you so bitter? You seem like a person who cannot share his true nature with another person.

But that's what happens when the extent of your interaction with other women is eHarmony and KMC.

Red Nemesis
http://i1ner? Not meant to be taken literally. It's a parable.

3051. Maybe I'll try for another 49 2nite

Dr McBeefington
You'll be delighted to know that she's a major Star Wars fan and enjoys my essays.
Well that still explains the lack of sexual contact. But if she's truly a fan, put a ring on that finger now, because those girls are one in a million.

You haven't seen me bitter. I'm actually happy. Lebron got his ass handed to him tonight. I'll be happier when you get to touch your gf's "forbidden places".

Eharmony is too mainstream. Too much meeting, not enough sex. AdultFriendFinder ftw.

Red Nemesis
htt
The date in the lower right corner? Not meant to be taken literally. It's a parable.

living vicariously thru Gideon might be a bad decision.

Eminence
Get rid of it. Now. There's a very simple solution to your problem; stop clicking on the links.

Be sure to credit me when you show this all your friends.

Red Nemesis
http

you know... ak just sayin...

simpsons?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/darkbohemia/262804462_e
The date in the lower right corner? Not meant to be taken literally. It's a parable. Originally posted by Eminen7b44b6e.jpg
DS at birth.

The dUOTE]

Eminence
You're ruining the effect you jackass.

Dr McBeefington
Too late.. Way to go, buzzkill.

Gideon
Seriously, that's disgusting. Nemesis, get rid of it.

Red Nemesis
This isn't gonna stop; I'm having too much fun. Find me a (non-ski runner) flash game to play and i'll think about editing. maybe.

http://i129.phot

Eminence
Seriously, that's disgusting. Nemesis, get rid of it. God made him that way.

Red Nemesis
you see, I'm just about in hysterics.

makes me laugh.

Eminence
http://www.addictinggames.com/ngame.html

Stop ****ing it up.

Dr McBeefington
Somebody put a virus on his computer so he can cease internet usage for a prolonged period.

Eminence
That can be arranged. Send Nebaris this moron's e-mail address.

Game. Over.

Gideon
Keep it up, Nemesis, and I'll revoke your right to live.

Red Nemesis
fixed. Both Faunus and DS have acquiesced to my demands.

smile

Red Nemesis
Maybe I should have told Gideon to do something...

Dance boi. (Are ppl from Kentucky all racist?)

Gideon
Most of them.

Red Nemesis
k

Red Nemesis
3061 is the next prime number/my goal.

Red Nemesis
I am no longer pleased by faunus's (faunus'?) game. I shall return to skirunner

Red Nemesis
lawl dancin trees

edit bye

Eminence
I am no longer pleased by faunus's (faunus'?) game.Either works; Strunk & White.

You're rather pathetic at the only thing you're known for.

Edit: Btw, WTF does your sig link to?

Janus Marius
tl;dr

Revan wins.

Borbarad
Given that the topic is already dead...

Das ist fickte.

Ask me for a translation before you try to type anything down that even remotely resembles German...it's giving me headaches when you try this on your own.

The "F-word" can't be translated into German directly. We rather use non-sexual swearwords over here...

Come on. Even Sidious himself doesn't enjoy your essays, despite the fact that they are verbally fellating him so hard that he even gets multiple orgasms.

Dr McBeefington
Sorry Gideon, Faunus, and RH, I couldn't continue this hilarity last night. You see I was out with my REAL Girlfriend, something that may seem like a foreign concept to all of you, especially Nai. It was fun and I hope I go out with Gideon's gf again sometime.

Slash_KMC
It was fun and I hope I go out with Gideon's gf again sometime.

You know, this isn't funny anymore. Gideon may really be upset if he finds out everyone's actually going out with her. And I don't want him to be upset.

Gideon
Sorry Gideon, Faunus, and RH, I couldn't continue this hilarity last night. You see I was out with my REAL Girlfriend, something that may seem like a foreign concept to all of you, especially Nai. It was fun and I hope I go out with Gideon's gf again sometime.

Way to contradict yourself. You should try to be funny without breaking continuity.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>