do mods come here anymore?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
just wondering? haven't seen stuff closed or warned in a long time rofl. evil face

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Warned you all. This thread is now closed for a week, and Dr McBeefington gets a ban for such ridiculous stated defiance. Never, ever say that you will ignore what a mod says.

The place for serious political/philosophical debate is in the GDF. This place has been turned into a ridiculous and pointless talking shop which is actively hostile to this place's design as an off-topic area for SW vs. It is fine for those of you with giant egos already here, but useless for new people trying to come in and just mess around randomly. You have made this place exclusive, cliqquey and unwelcoming. This debating is NOT the purpose of an off-topic area- and meanwhile, your claims that your debate was some sort of high-quality one that was more intellectual than ones elsewhere are hilarious. Dream on guys; most of what has been said here, by all of you, is babble.

After I re-open, those who decide to keep on defying me will start getting bans too.
QED

Lord Lucien
Fourth wall! You're breaking the fourth wall!

Slash_KMC
No Mods ?

PARTAAY !

Hewhoknowsall
Careful, I am secretly a sock of Rex that reports anything bad to him smile

Gideon
I particularly loved this segment:

"and meanwhile, your claims that your debate was some sort of high-quality one that was more intellectual than ones elsewhere are hilarious. Dream on guys; most of what has been said here, by all of you, is babble."

Ush is here when he needs to be here.

Slash_KMC
Credibility as high as that of this guy.

Slash_KMC
The 5th of june update is priceless.

"George Lucas has to pinch himself every five seconds to make sure he really is the mega genius creator of the mesmerizing Ewoks and brilliant Jar Jar Binks."

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Careful, I am secretly a sock of Rex that reports anything bad to him smile

Hewhoknowsall
LOL WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD CLOSED BUT MY APOLOGY THREAD (WHICH WAS ACTUALLY FOR SOMETHING) WAS????!!!!!!!!

Nephthys
Lifes unfair. Only idiots expect it not to be.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Careful, I am secretly a sock of Rex that reports anything bad to him smile If this were true you would be far less of an idiot.

Eminence
LOL WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD CLOSED BUT MY APOLOGY THREAD (WHICH WAS ACTUALLY FOR SOMETHING) WAS????!!!!!!!! WTF is the matter with you?

Red Nemesis
He wants attention and thinks that poking fun at himself will get it.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Eminence
WTF is the matter with you?

Damnit, don't quote him. Then I can see what he wrote and be annoyed.

Captain REX
Anderson, you're ridiculous. I have not been online as much as I would like due to life and technical difficulties, but I am still here. Closed.

Slash_KMC

Advent
Well played, REX. Well played.

Eminence
crylaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.