Thor VS Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Both current versions.
They go all-out.
Who will triumph?

JakeTheBank
Current Thor could BFR Juggs, or if he were willing to, use the OF to mess him up.

I say Thor for a slight majority, but to be honest, I haven't been following Jugg's recent exploits.

guy222
Thor

Survivor19
Well, Thor ONLY had won battles with Cain with BFR.

But now, with OF at his disposal, he may be able to overcome Cyttorak's enchantments.

It'll be a good battle.

Doctor-Alvis
He could overcome them before. If Thor fights smart, he'll depower Cain, or something similarly crippling, every time.

golem370
He has to use the hammer to mess with Juggernaut magic. He tryed this once before and he couldn't stop Juggernaut in the 60 second time period.

Kris Blaze
A much weaker Thor was able to sever the connection between Juggernaut and Thor. And people doubt a stronger version would not be capable of doing so?

If Thor can sever the connection between the Destroyer and its host, this will be a walk in the park.

KillAll
i dont know how powerful current thor is... is this "king thor"? thor with odins power? if so then him without even getting out of his chair.

Slaanesh
Thor

xJLxKing
Thor

Enyalus
Isn't Mjolnir still broken?

I think Thor wins. But its not nearly as easy as it would be with the hammer.

Grinning Goku
Thor if he can BFR.

DeathKap
Thor

Spire
Thor.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Enyalus
Isn't Mjolnir still broken?

I think Thor wins. But its not nearly as easy as it would be with the hammer.

frankly, thor shouldn't even need mjolnir anymore as he has the odin force. odin was the one who made mjolnir, brb's hammer and thundrstrikes mace with the odin force. the same odin force that thor now has.

thor should, in theory be able to just make a new one...

guy222
Thor takes it

Survivor19
Maybe Thor takes it...
but not more then 7/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
frankly, thor shouldn't even need mjolnir anymore as he has the odin force. odin was the one who made mjolnir, brb's hammer and thundrstrikes mace with the odin force. the same odin force that thor now has.

thor should, in theory be able to just make a new one...
Thor is not as experienced as Odin at using the Odin Force/Thor Force.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by xJLxKing

hence me saying "in theory". hell, in theory, thor should now be leaps and bounds over any hero in marvel earth. but nooooo......marvel gives thor the odin force and still makes him fight like a brick.

occultdestroyer
I agree.
Thor w/ Odin Force should be the supreme skyfather of Marvel.
Then again, storylines would be dull if none could surpass his might.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KillAll
i dont need to go through the last few posts (which i have by the way), i just know that what you state isnt true. but ur personal insults dont go unnoticed. backed into a corner eh?

its obvious juggernaut wasnt amped.... he was amped in the trion incident . he didnt do anything unusual against thor that he doesnt usually do (smack him around)... so i think its a clear cut case of you needing to examin things a tad more.

You know what I state isn't true even when it's backed up by evidence? Please attempt to prove to me what I state isn't true.

facepalm

How the hell am I backed into a corner?

How the hell is it obvious? Do you have trouble reading? Shit, the dude even agreed with Thor. What more do you want?

Smack him around? His only fought Thor twice. The first time, he was beating on a severely weakened Thor. The second time they were going toe to toe, and Thor was the one who was beating on his ass in the end and would have won if it wasn't for the limitations.

Clear cut case?

Get your head out of your ass, and think about what your typing before you post.

Lord Feron
Thor

Spire
Thor.

Kris Blaze
Thor can win via BFR or magical depowering. He has also used hypnosis in the past, so that might be a viable tactic if he got off Juggernaut's helmet.

Originally posted by xJLxKing

This was a while ago, but where did you get this from?

When Thor had the Odinforce for like an hour, he was able to defeat Surtur. Something Odin only was capable of doing by killing himself+aid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.