WW3 Black Adam + Classic Surfer vs. Superman + Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
who wins this bloodlusted match?

Harbinger
Team one, 7/10.

Nihilist
T1

TricksterPriest
Team 2, but it's close.

Enyalus
Team Two.

And meh, it's not really that close.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Slaanesh
team 1

xJLxKing
Depending on the match up.
If...
WW3 BA vs Superman
& SS vs Thor

Then it's a split, or slight majority to Team 2

However, If it's..
SS vs Superman
BA vs Classic Thor

Then I give it to team 1 solid Majority.

So team 1 with a good Majority

Philosophía
Team 2.

smile

Kris Blaze
I thought WW3 BA had a pretty decent powerup.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two.

And meh, it's not really that close.

The Pict
Team 2. Superman will beat BA then it's 2 on 1. I would say it's fairly close though.

Naija boy
Team 1 for clear majority, Surfer from the getgo realises that superman would be much easier to defeat than thor and then goes after him. Meanwhile BA holds off thor and then surfer goes to help him making it two on 1.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 1 for clear majority, Surfer from the getgo realises that superman would be much easier to defeat than thor and then goes after him. Meanwhile BA holds off thor and then surfer goes to help him making it two on 1.

Good post and could see this happening.

psycho gundam
Team 1 for clear majority, Surfer from the getgo realises that superman would be much easier to defeat than thor and then goes after him. Meanwhile BA holds off thor and then surfer goes to help him making it two on 1. that could go either way since wwIII adam wasn't all that humbling considering who team 2 are.

Mindship
Team 1 for clear majority, Surfer from the getgo realises that superman would be much easier to defeat than thor and then goes after him. Meanwhile BA holds off thor and then surfer goes to help him making it two on 1. I was gonna say that. Now I have to go with ...

Team 1 wins first fight or so. From there on it's Team 2 because Thor stops fighting like a brick and uses the full potential of Mjolnir to keep Surfer busy before the Surfer can get to Supes who goes after BA before Adam gets to Thor.

D-Block
Either from team one could take out Supes imo but SS could do it faster. But Thor could take out SS if he cuts lose and pull out the big guns.

zeel
Originally posted by The Pict
Team 2. Superman will beat BA then it's 2 on 1. I would say it's fairly close though.

supes always has problems with ba thats without the power up in ww3.

Cant decide on this match i think its even slightly favoring adams team.

Badabing
I'm taking team 1. BA was a maniac in WW3 and SS can stalemate Thor.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm taking team 1. BA was a maniac in WW3 and SS can stalemate Thor.

Subtle way of saying WW3 Black Adam beats Superman. uhuh

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
Team 2. Superman will beat BA then it's 2 on 1. I would say it's fairly close though. No, not really. Surfer can easily exploit Superman's weakness. Superman has never shown to be superior in any way to BA at normal power levels. Here, he loses.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Supes and BA have fought pretty evenly at BA normal power levels. Here it's WWW3 which means he is more the capable of dealing with supes. Thor and SS.. I give a slight edge to Thor but not before BA comes in the clean up Thor. If its SS against supes haha... easy easy majority for team one as BA can more then hang with Thor long enough for SS to WTF pwn supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.