Ripley vs. Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Ripley from the movie Alien Ressurection fights Alice from the Resident Evil movies.

For the record, Alice cannot use her psychic abilities. She can only rely on her hand to hand skills. Yes, this is a H2H fight.

Fight is in the Raccoon City church.

Who will win?

Rogue Jedi
DUDE wtf kind of matchup is this?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
DUDE wtf kind of matchup is this?

What's wrong with it?

Rogue Jedi
Oh, never mind, I forgot for a sec that Ripley from Alien Ressurection was badass haermm...my bad.

I am leaning towards Alice.

XanatosForever
Alice. She's got way better hand to hand feats than Ripley.

Rogue Jedi
But Ripley bleeds acid.

Scythe
Heh.

As much as I dislike the Alice character, she's nearly mutant. Ripley is barely peak human, not even. Alice has to take this every time. She has better h2h skills, Ripley has none. A survival horror character usually loses to an action adventure movie character.

Example: Indiana Jones would kick anyone from the movie Mimic's ass.

Rogue Jedi
What he said.

Nemesis X
What do you mean she isn't good with hand to hand skills? She's a clone that has the abilities of a Xenomorph. Xenomorphs are highly flexible creatures so Ripley shouldn't have trouble since she does have good hand to hand skills.

Scythe
That is true. She has the durablilty of a Xeno, and the acid blood. However, she comes off as peak human compared to the dumbass powerhouse that Alice was depicted as. I respect your opinion Nemesis, but I don't think Ripley can beat Alice.

XanatosForever
ALICE! WHO THE **** IS ALICE?!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever
ALICE! WHO THE **** IS ALICE?!

Alice in Wonderland. Who do you think we're talking about?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Scythe
That is true. She has the durablilty of a Xeno, and the acid blood. However, she comes off as peak human compared to the dumbass powerhouse that Alice was depicted as. I respect your opinion Nemesis, but I don't think Ripley can beat Alice.

At least it would be a good fight to see.

Scythe
Originally posted by Nemesis X
At least it would be a good fight to see.

It would be.

KingD19
That's ends in a lesbian tonguefest.

Nemesis X
I just noticed something. If Ripley has the abilities of a Xenomorph, wouldn't it be possible if her finger nails were razor sharp like the claws of a Xenomorph?

Rogue Jedi
Maybe, but it isnt shown in the movie.

Nemesis X
Maybe, but it isnt shown in the movie.

Well...We never seen her scratch through the entire movie so maybe that's telling us something. Maybe.

Rogue Jedi
Mehbeh......Prolly.......not really.

Nemesis X
Mehbeh......Prolly.......not really.

You're only saying that because you want Alice to win.

But oh well, whoever you think should win, I don't care.

Robtard
Ripley uses her long black nails and teeth to cut her hands open and flicks acid at Alice. /the end.

Wait, if Ripley happens to be on a menstrual cycle, she can use that blood-mix too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You're only saying that because you want Alice to win.

But oh well, whoever you think should win, I don't care. No, you are bringing up shit that Ripley is never shown having.

XanatosForever
There is a possibility that Alice could cut Ripley a la boxing matches. If that's the case, Ripley can then coat her fists to add 1d6 acid damage per attack...I mean, could shove deadly melty blood in Alice's face. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Alice is too fast, baby.

XanatosForever
Given the properties of Xenomorph blood, all Ripley needs is one tag.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe

XanatosForever
erm Where did I state that Ripley wins? I'm just offering her some options to not get completely owned.

Rogue Jedi
She would need a weapon then.

Robtard
She would need a weapon then.

She has one, molecular acid.

She also has:

A) Durability tough enough to get hit in the face with a loaded weight-bar and only sustain a slight nosebleed.

B) Awesome natural ability at making basketball shots.

C) The remaining bits of her beauty, as she went downhill after that film, shame really, she was a hottie.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Ripley was never a hottie.....

Nemesis X

This is true.

Robtard

Turn your gay-level down a few notches, Weaver was attractive at one point. Not so much now.

Rogue Jedi
No. Never attractive. Woof.

Robtard
No. Never attractive. Woof.

She had a nice slim body and when she was younger, she looked a bit like Summer Glau, you gay person.

Rogue Jedi
Not gay.

She aint hot.

She never was hot.

Robtard
G _ Y

Fill in the missing vowel.

Rogue Jedi
Phobe boy.

jinXed by JaNx
I think Alice is to fast for Ripley

Rogue Jedi
Hell yeah she is.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Turn your gay-level down a few notches, Weaver was attractive at one point. Not so much now.

This is accurate. She was qutie attractive, in a plain way, in Aliens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.