Iceman Vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obadiah Horn
Hmmm both are drastically underrated characters IMO. But who would win this battle?

What can Sue do to take out Iceman who can regenerate and function apparantly from water vapor?

Can Iceman effect(sic?) Sue through her shields that have shown heat resistance enough to contain the Human Torch going nova while leaving her unscathed?

Raoul
Iceman.

Obadiah Horn
OK . Why?

If Sue isnt affected by extreme heat inside her field why would extreme cold be any different?

carver9
Iceman has so many way of winning this fight that its ridiculous but I do agree, both is underrated.

Raoul
Originally posted by Obadiah Horn
OK . Why?

If Sue isnt affected by extreme heat inside her field why would extreme cold be any different?

he can do more than that. plus, she can't keep her field up indefinitely, and she can't kill him...

Obadiah Horn
I know he has versatility, Im not aying he's just going to be throwing iceballs at her or anything like that. What I'm getting at is Sue's shields have stopped Sersi's reality warping powers from affecting her, same with molecule man, I don't know if anything Iceman does will get through to her. Iceman's powers rely on molecule manipulation and if they cant get through Sues shield that has no molecular makeup his powers should be rendered all but mute right? I do agree with him being able to outlast her though. But even then I'm not sure what the upper limits for either character are : How long can they stay in ice form / shielded? Does anyone here know?

carver9
Originally posted by Obadiah Horn
I know he has versatility, Im not aying he's just going to be throwing iceballs at her or anything like that. What I'm getting at is Sue's shields have stopped Sersi's reality warping powers from affecting her, same with molecule man, I don't know if anything Iceman does will get through to her. Iceman's powers rely on molecule manipulation and if they cant get through Sues shield that has no molecular makeup his powers should be rendered all but mute right? I do agree with him being able to outlast her though. But even then I'm not sure what the upper limits for either character are : How long can they stay in ice form / shielded? Does anyone here know?

How about iceman just absorb all the moisture in the air turning at least 80 ft tall and just start pounding on her forcefield until she give in and then flash freeze her.

Is that a victory to you?

Obadiah Horn
Nope.

1)Sue's shields have taken much worse than that.

2) Whats to stop Sue from extending her shield and breaking up the 80 ft icemans structure?

3) whats to stop Sue from just encasing iceman in a bubble and not allowing him access to all the environmental moisture?

Like I said BOTH are way underrated and I cant really see a way for either to lose or win for that matter outside of sue just dying from malnurishment in a battle of attrition. But I like hearing all the theories i haven't thougt of yet smile

Konton
This all depends on Ice Man's powers breaching through her force fields.

If they can, he stomps.

If they can't, well, Sue's only option is to contain him in a field.
And she can't do it indefinitely. Even if she managed to summon enough power to launch him into space he could just come back. I want to say stalemate in that scenario, but I can't. I love Sue, but I can't.

Ice Man 10/10 no matter what.

Obadiah Horn
Yeah the only example I could think of Sue encasing and flinging an opponet was when she did it to hydroman in ff 549 but that was only like a couple hunderd yards tops.

Spire
Iceman easy.

Lord Feron
I think ICeman when he uses his powers he isn't ever straining (i mean i don't remember and when he does it's really rare). It seems like it takes a lot to exhuast him. I don't think sue has that type of endurance.

Iceman would eventually put away Sue. Sue has not way to put Iceman out of the fight permanently. (The in casing him in a bubble won't work because he can just reform right behind her)

golem370
Well if he is in the force field thats air tight and also mositure would he lose the ability to stay in the Iceman form

jrodslam
Bobby.

Konton
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think ICeman when he uses his powers he isn't ever straining (i mean i don't remember and when he does it's really rare). It seems like it takes a lot to exhuast him. I don't think sue has that type of endurance.

Iceman would eventually put away Sue. Sue has not way to put Iceman out of the fight permanently. (The in casing him in a bubble won't work because he can just reform right behind her)

There's no way for him to just appear right behind her if he's encased in a shield. He can't go "through" her shields. They have no molecular composition, so there is nothing for him to squeeze himself through even if he broke down into vapor. She loses because she can't, as you said, put him out permanently.

She will be able to stall him for a very long time though. First through encasing him, then by going invisible and getting the hell out of there.

Survivor19
She won't hide from him.
He can read heat currents...

Konton
Then she gets tired eventually, drops her force field, and has her blood frozen. The end.

Grinning Goku
Iceman all day and twice on Sundays.

peejayd
Originally posted by Spire
Iceman easy.

* not easy...

* IMO, one who hits first, wins... smile

Mindset
Originally posted by peejayd
* not easy...

* IMO, one who hits first, wins... smile How does IW hitting first get her a win?

peejayd
Originally posted by Mindset
How does IW hitting first get her a win?

* i don't know... big grin power blast, maybe? or a containment sphere in the head to suffocate someone... smile

Mindset
Do you know who Iceman is?

Spire
* not easy...

* IMO, one who hits first, wins... smile

Lol.

Iceman just waits a while.

Done.

peejayd
Do you know who Iceman is?

* yes... so everything Sue can dish out, Bobby can take it? i'm not sure... and you don't have to be crabby about it... big grin

Spire
* i don't know... big grin power blast, maybe? or a containment sphere in the head to suffocate someone... smile

Damn. I forgot about that. She suffocates Iceman.

Mindset
I seriously didn't know if you knew who he was or not, from your post I couldn't tell.

And the answer is yes.

peejayd
I seriously didn't know if you knew who he was or not, from your post I couldn't tell.

And the answer is yes.

* i know he's omega-level but even Rachel Summers was defeated by Emma Frost... which implies skill > power...

* i'm not saying Bobby is less in skill than Sue, i'm saying there is a chance...

Mindset
No, there is no chance.

There is no comparison between this fight and the Rachel/Emma's, Sue can't do anything to put Iceman down.

peejayd
No, there is no chance.

There is no comparison between this fight and the Rachel/Emma's, Sue can't do anything to put Iceman down.

* ok... embarrasment

* so this should be a spite... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.