Carol, Cassie, and Kory vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
Fight takes place in New York City on a hot sunny day.
All citizens have been evacuated.

Diana and Cassie both get gauntlets only.

Konton
pittybump

Enyalus
So, I get who Cassie and Kory are. Is Carol = Danvers?

Konton
Yes.

Starfire, Ms. Marvel, and Wonder Girl vs Wonder Woman.

Grinning Goku
Team.

jrodslam
Wonder Girl kinda messes up the teams chances a bit imo. WW may still take the slight majority. Id replace WG with Mary, PG or SG, but then it would be team for high majority.

As it stands, i say WW ftw.

Konton
Personally, I think it's an even split.

The team has two energy soakers who could potentially amp each other up a good deal to possibly deal with Diana's raw power. Starfire would definitely be quick enough to pull it off.

I think 5/10 even or 6/10 WW.

Draco69
They all die. They're only hope is that Kory goes nova or Carol somehow becomes Binary.

Cassie is iffy with her 'wishing' lasso that potentially BFR Diana.

But none of them can last long with her. Their best bet is Starfire who's the only who is fast enough to keep with her but she's not in WW's strength league.

Carol and Starfire COULD amp each other up...but that would rather pointless tactic since they would be using their own energy to amp up each other thus creating an endless cycle of amping to no avail.

WW 9/10

1 goes to Cassie's 'wishing' lasso but it's powers are incredibly un-defined.

EDIT: Didn't read the original post throughly. Apparently Cassie doesn't get her wishing lasso.

Than Diana 10/10....

Konton
What I meant was either Starfire or Ms. Marvel could amp the other and then let whichever one who was on the receiving end let loose. Starfire has been shown to go nova on low power levels. I think if she went Nova on Marvel than Binary comes into play.

I'm curious how Wonder Woman's durability would hold against Starfire's Nova Blast anyways. Any idea Draco? Looking at WW's respect thread she's taken some crazy shit, and then for some reason screams bloody murder when under automatic fire....

Draco69
Originally posted by Konton
What I meant was either Starfire or Ms. Marvel could amp the other and then let whichever one who was on the receiving end let loose. Starfire has been shown to go nova on low power levels. I think if she went Nova on Marvel than Binary comes into play.

It would be an endless recycling process. Carol would use energy to boost Kory and Kory would use energy to boost Carol. Nothing would be accomplished.

And it really doesn't matter anyway, since they're from two different universes and they don't know each. They have basic knowledge that they can absorb energy but Kory doesn't know that Carol can become Binary nor does Carol know that Kory can wield the power of a star.

And Diana won't give the team anytime to boost each other anyway. Who's gonna hold Diana off while they try to boost? Cassie. And she'll last about ten seconds.

Originally posted by Konton
I'm curious how Wonder Woman's durability would hold against Starfire's Nova Blast anyways. Any idea Draco? Looking at WW's respect thread she's taken some crazy shit, and then for some reason screams bloody murder when under automatic fire....

Diana has a magical weakness. It's not supposed to make sense.

Same reason Kurse can take multiple blows from Thor but a piece of iron can render him helpless.

Diana has most recently survived a nuclear missile from punching it in low orbit. It quite literally exploded in her face. The nuclear weapon yield was about a 1000 Hiroshimas.

And she was unfazed. She said it was "almost beautiful".

Kory and Carol's energy blasts aren't doing sh**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.