Ultimate Star Wars vs LOTR Duels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
LOTF Luke vs Physical Form Sauron
Caedus vs Saruman
Bane vs Morgoth
Sidious vs Gandalf
Star Forge Revan vs Witch-King
Darth Maul vs Aragorn
Death Star Galen Marek vs Boromir

Who wins and why? Present clear and unbiased evidence. Include Force and Magic attacks as well as lightsaber vs sword.

Elite Hunter
Im going to skip the first 4 cause im not familiar with the LOTF characters' nature in their universe. But imo the Witch King kills Revan since "no man can kill him," and unfortunately for Exodus, Revan is a man, and he can keep coming back. Maul and Marek will win their fightsd.

ares834
1. Sauron
2. Saruman
3. Morgoth in WTF pwnage
4. Gandalf
5. Witch-King
6. Maul
7. Marek

Lord Lucien
No non-Ainur character will fair well against a Force-user.

1.) I assume this is Last Alliance Sauron with the Ring. I don't know of any feat he's performed that will render Luke incapacitated in time to prevent Luke from recognizing such evil and Electric Judging him.

2.) Same as above. I know these Maia are powerful (Sauron more so) but I just can't recall a spell, or attack, or technique of such magnitude as to keep busy people like Luke or Caedus in time to defeat their unparalleled reflexes and awesome command of telekinesis. And then the lightsabers.

3.) I'm conflicted on Morgoth. Melkor would certainly have been able to, but the diminished power in Morgoth wasn't enough to stop Fingolfin from slicing him and hacking off his foot. Replace an elf king with a mountain of a man covered in organisms which can take a million volts, and with greater speed and strength in combat. And a lightsaber. And immense powers in the Dark Side...

4.) Just to be a dick I'll assume this is DE Palpatine? Even Gandalf the White is going down.

5.) Ah. The Feat-Less Wonder vs. the Nazgul king. Personally I'd love to see the Witch-King stick it to him, but I'm lacking in detailed knowledge in his magical and fighting abilities (and in Revan too most like, what with the release of those KoTOR comics). But I'm leaning toward a Star Forged-enhanced Revan is likely to take it.

6.) Unless Aragorn is moving at the speed of Awesomeness, he's no match for Maul or any Force-powers.

7.) Yeah, these last two matches of yours suck. Marek FTW.

Gideon
I thought Gandalf couldn't die.

ares834
Originally posted by Gideon
I thought Gandalf couldn't die.
He can and did. The balrog killed him but he was sent back by Eru, the God of Middle-Earth.

Lord Lucien
In all technicality, none of the Ainur die, not even Sauron after his ordeal. Their bodies snuff it, and their spirit returns to Valinor. Or the Void.

ares834
True. But I consider it death once the body dies.

SIDIOUS 66
Gandalf's body can die just like Palpatine's. He can be reincarnated just like Palpatine can.

Does anyone have any feats for Gandalf? Isn't his power focused through that big stick he carries. When Sarumon took it, he seemed defenseless. If so, Palpatine can easily snatch it. I just don't see Gandalf winning. Can i be corrected?

xxxpoppunker182
what about legas who does he get to fight

Ushgarak
Non-Star Wars = not this place's business. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.