to qqqwww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MYlife
this is to qqqwww i am mad how dare you take what i post on emma watson.net about my love Penelope and use it to smear poor Emma.I should sue you this is not Fair how you pick on celerities to fulfill you own selfish need. More so its Reilly none of your business who my girlfriend is our what her sexual status is granted its my fault for posting it on the INTERNET.Now leave Penelope my love alone and please don't take advantage of my life this way. Next time i will sue you

siriuswriter
Originally posted by MYlife
this is to qqqwww i am mad how dare you take what i post on emma watson.net about my love Penelope and use it to smear poor Emma.I should sue you this is not Fair how you pick on celerities to fulfill you own selfish need. More so its Reilly none of your business who my girlfriend is our what her sexual status is granted its my fault for posting it on the INTERNET.Now leave Penelope my love alone and please don't take advantage of my life this way. Next time i will sue you

ooooohhhhhhkaaaaaaaaaaay.

just because this is the harry potter thread place, but that doesn't mean we go into everyone's fantasies....

just harry's.

reported for being pointless

spammity spam! spammity spam!!

Paola
thx sirius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.