Smallville moves to Friday nights!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
From K-Site

Goddamn I hate Dawn Ostroff! mad

Neo_Version 7
I like Ian and vampires but EFF! No way this show deserves Smallville's time slot.

Entity
And so smallville dies!

The Big O
Friday? REALLY?? what happened to Friday Night Smackdown? they finally took that bob-awful tumor off basic tv?

~JP~
Well this just became official. sad

hermione7
i dont know if its a good thing or not

because it might get high ratings by moving to fri no competition in bones or the games...

and i love vampire diaries so anyways

~JP~
Friday night programming has long been considered the graveyard for television.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Entity
And so smallville dies!
Thats the first thing I thought when I found out about the Friday move. The only thing I watched on Friday nights was X-files when it first came out and BSG (last season mostly, watched teh first 3 seasons online).

hermione7
Originally posted by ~JP~
Friday night programming has long been considered the graveyard for television.

ah well thats not good.. bye bye s10 sad well if clark aint flying and having a superman suit then that should be it s9 final season

hermione7
http://www.wgntv.com/video/?clipId=3784763&topVideoCatNo=71157&c=&autoStart=true&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv

reactions of erica and justin.. lolz at justin what!

lexy3643
i have a question about the whole moving thing. does that also apply in the uk?

BruceSkywalker
Good bye, crappy show

MysteryRidah
I think its a good time slot, but seems like i will be working on fridays more , so i guess i have to keep my tv on lol and just watch it online.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.