Video Game Acknowledgements

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sketch_turner
What do you loving hearing in any video game? Here are most of mine.

In Call of Duty 4 i love hearing that a friendly helicopter had been brought to help me and get me some easy kills. However i don't like hearing that an enemy's helicopter had been released, enless i have like 20 kills more than that person, then it doesn't bother me much :P.

In Unreal Tournament it's always a pleasure hearing the announcer let you know when your on a "double kill", or "multikill", or even "Ultrakill". Shoots up your momentum.

In Resident Evil 5 during versus, hearing Josh tell you what to do in the beginning of a versus match pumps me up, and it's awesome to hear him say "Very Impresssive" when you when first place, but hearing "Maybe you should consider a career change", can depress you if you try your best in a match suddenly a person pulls through cheaply and gets 1,000 points ahead of you in the last minute.

In all mortal combat based games, i will never be happy enough to hear the words "Finish Him", when it's time to end your match with a fatality. But if those words are used for you to be finished it's over for you isn't it? smile

Those are just a few of mine.

Nemesis X
I like it when I hear a chainsaw going through a Locust in Gears of War.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.