Pearl Jam Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moses winston
I couldn't see a thread on this on the first page, so I thought I would make one.

If there is already a thread, please don't flame me, I am new here and just trying to make some friends and start a discussion.

So, who here loves Pearl Jam?

Personally, I absolutely them. They are easily my favourite band from the seattle sounds movement. I also feel sorry for the fans that start and finish with Ten, yes, it was a great album (probably their best), but when you start and finish with that album, you're missing out on a lot of great and wonderful music that these guys have produced.

I'm currently listening to Off He Goes from the No Code album.

The Grey Fox
Great band. My cousin's going to see them live soon without me, and he's not even a fan, which is annoying. I'm obviously a major fan of Ten, but I love plenty of songs off Vs., Vitology, and even their 2000 albums (World Wide Suicide was a great song off their 2006 album).

moses winston
Both Vs. and Vitology had some excellent songs, the self titled album didn't have that many great songs, but it's still a good listen.

The Grey Fox
My favourite Vs. tracks are probably Dissident and Elderly Woman. Corduroy and Better Man being my favourites off Vitology. Both outstanding albums, kind of a shame how they were both overshadowed by the commercial success of Ten.

moses winston
Rearviewmirror and Rats are two good songs from Vs. and I love Not For You from Vitaology.

Another song that is often slept on is Garden from Ten.

Jewish Tony
i like world wide zooside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.