Stoked For Season 2 of True Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lebowski32
Anyone else getting hyped for season 2 of True Blood? It's starting again on June 14. Not much else to watch over the summer once the NHL playoffs finish, so this is the show I'm most looking forward to.

Neo_Version 7
Stoked? Really?

lebowski32
Yep. Also psyched, amped, jacked and all atingle.

Raoul
yeah, i'm looking forward to it. very much so.

Ace of Knaves
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Stoked? Really?

Staked?

I can't say I'm stoked for it. In fact, I'm not really sure how I feel about the series. I'm a huge fan of Six Feet Under and only a few weeks ago was able to finally get the last season I needed on DVD. However, I hate commercials with such a passion that the only shows I really ever give a chance are those that appear on channels that have no commercials. (But more chances have been handed out since I got a DVR. I find that I am so in the habit of not watching shows with commercials that by the time I check the DVR, I have an entire week worth on shows to watch...which is a task) So I'm not sure I really liked True Blood or if I watched the entire seaon because it was on Sunday night and was only one of the more entertaining shows that aired that night. In any case, I'm looking forward to the second season.

BruceSkywalker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=492311&highlight=True+Blood+forumid%3A36

already a True Blood thread, but yeah I can't wait for the second season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.