New Thunder Bolts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
what ever one think of the team so far? Anyone know who the ghost guy is.

I am so pump that Mister X is in it. He the man.

StiltmanFTW
The Ghost is an old Iron Man villain. He made a cameo in the cartoon. That's all I know, tbh.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3236/ghost20870559.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Mr X joined Thunderbolts? Maybe I should catch up with this book then.

Accel
That's actually a pretty cool outfit Ghost has. It's like a nice blend between Taskmaster and Moon Knight.

Kris Blaze
It's Thunderbolts....

Ghost is pretty decent, the rest of the characters are rather boring.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mr X joined Thunderbolts? Maybe I should catch up with this book then.
yea, I am excited he a cool character. He joining the team just so they can find him a challenge, he said he kill his teamates if they did not lol

Nihilist
Like others said Ghost seems intresting and X now joining is a good thing, though if it wasnt for the recent arc with Deadpool i may have dropped it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
It's Thunderbolts....

so much for having me on ignore.......

Kinkin
Seems quite good.

Oh and Hammer why bring something like that up, its just asking for an argument.

Symmetric Chaos
Mr. X? The matter manipulator?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Mr. X? The matter manipulator? Thats Mr M, i think.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thats Mr M, i think.

Yes.

Mr.X was a former Wolverine villian and has easily defeated Taskmaster hand to hand

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kinkin
Seems quite good.

Oh and Hammer why bring something like that up, its just asking for an argument.
because he pretends like he does not read my postsand has me blocked yet he repeatedly responses to what I say.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes.

Mr.X was a former Wolverine villian and has easily defeated Taskmaster hand to hand

Well, due to his telepathy not skill.

But anyway, having someone formidable like X on the team should be good, b/c so far, they got humilated by Taskmaster and Deadpool alone.

And Ghost is becoming quite an intriguing character imo, will be interesting to see where Diggle goes with him.

Also, Ant Man is generally awesome. So s'all good. big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Also, Ant Man is generally awesome. So s'all good. big grin

laughing

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1193/thunderbolts128zoneavendp7.th.jpg

-K-M-

Both actually.

Battlehammer

was due to bost, with out skill he never be able to do the counters he does. He effortlessly kick taskmaster ass with out looking lol

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Battlehammer
was due to bost, with out skill he never be able to do the counters he does. He effortlessly kick taskmaster ass with out looking lol

I meant, that although he was skilled, in pure skill he wouldn't have beaten Tasky. It was his telepathy that allowed him to know when/how to counter.

Sorry didn't explain in op, but I was tired and couldn't be bothered to elaborate =D

The newest issue is on the way to me in the post, s'it as good as we've seen so far from Diggle?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Battlehammer
what ever one think of the team so far? Anyone know who the ghost guy is.

I am so pump that Mister X is in it. He the man.

It is. With him, a fight between the T-Bolts and the New Avengers becomes even more interesting. After that mission to hunt down Songbird is out of the way, a fight with the NA should follow imo.

guy222
pretty good issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.