LOTF Luke & Mara vs Bastila & Star Forge Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Who wins this? To make it interesting it takes place on the Star Forge.

kotorfan
this is unfair... I'll say Revan and Bastila cuz they are cooler... and have a better story. Luke its just a pwn character that shouldn't be used in threads anymore. just like palpys. and none of this Anakin FP 100% max freiza power either. and none of the Bane is so uber that his orbalisks have Itachi's mangekyou sharingans on them so he hyptonizes people with his power crap. (not like it was said anywhere) but imo these characters are too overpowered.

ok well obviously Loft luke wins alone... even though I would like to say Revan pwns Luke cuz I like Revan's character more.

Nephthys
Revan pwns because he is me. And I can beat a fictional character. QED

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan pwns because he is me. And I can beat a fictional character. QED

Not this again ...

Eminence
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan pwns because he is me. And I can beat a fictional character. QED Have you been haxxed?

Nephthys
No, thats just a mis-spelled 'she'

Dodged a bullet there.shifty

ares834
Luke solos.

Hewhoknowsall
SPITE

Vorpal Ruin
Luka and Mara win, easily.

Jamefril
If they seperated, say Mara vs. Bastilla and Luke vs. Revan. Mara would easily overpower Bastilla and Revan would kill Luke. Revan would then quickly destroy Mara and it would all be over.
Other hand. Revan and bastilla fight together against Luke and Mara and Revan and Bastilla still win because revan could take them both while Bastilla uses battle meditation to help Revan quickly kill them both.

Revan and Bastilla win either way. Not only that but if they were on the Star Forge, that would give both Revan and Bastilla at an advantage and Luke and Mara at a disadvantage. Assuming that the Star Forge is anything like the game KOTOR.

Nephthys
Damn you're smart.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Jamefril
If they seperated, say Mara vs. Bastilla and Luke vs. Revan. Mara would easily overpower Bastilla and Revan would kill Luke. Revan would then quickly destroy Mara and it would all be over.
Other hand. Revan and bastilla fight together against Luke and Mara and Revan and Bastilla still win because revan could take them both while Bastilla uses battle meditation to help Revan quickly kill them both.

Revan and Bastilla win either way. Not only that but if they were on the Star Forge, that would give both Revan and Bastilla at an advantage and Luke and Mara at a disadvantage. Assuming that the Star Forge is anything like the game KOTOR. Three cheers for ignorance. Hip hip:

Eminence
SF Revan is an unknown and I hope this thread dies messily!

But Luke still kicks his ass, because I said so.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Three cheers for ignorance. Hip hip:

Hooray!

kotorfan
dude no one wins against LOTF luke.

Red Nemesis
SF Revan is also nonexistent; Malak explicitly notes that Revan never learned to get the boost out of the Star Forge.

Eminence
but in kotor i used FORCE DRAAIN on de jedi and got power i think?

Red Nemesis
no i wuz reven so i uzed uzies X2 and pownt hir.

Eminence
u had uzies?!

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
SF Revan is also nonexistent; Malak explicitly notes that Revan never learned to get the boost out of the Star Forge.

I don't remember this at all.

Autokrat
Malak claimed that Revan did not know of the SF unique properties, whether or not Malak is correct is unknown. Though I would think that if Malak knew about it, than Revan probably would have as well and simply decided that the side effects were detrimental to his goals etc.

Dr McBeefington
Except Revan DID know the full effects of the SF which is why he didn't abuse it. He was smart enough to know what it did to the Rakata, and used it only as a means to an end.

Lord Lucien
I believe it went along the lines of, Malak thought Revan didn't know, but Revan did and simply refused to give himself over to a machine. Either way, Revan empowered by the Star Forge never happened, hence the futility of the thread.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Eminence
but in kotor i used FORCE DRAAIN on de jedi and got power i think? .

gameplay.... i used death field and go double ur power

Hewhoknowsall
Luke and Mara win.

Red Nemesis
nah

Hewhoknowsall
yeah

Red Nemesis
kindle

Hewhoknowsall
BACK ON TOPIC, Luke's team wins.

BlackNYellow
revan solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.