Racists, Bigots and Nazis, creationists -STFU! {awesomely funny video with a point}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
tMkXxWwju90

lol. crude point against out there and crypto bigotry.

bbQJjcwugys

this is just nice, muah, jesus freaks of kmc.

Dagarkin
Hahhahahahaahah this guy is awesome subscription.

Symmetric Chaos
laughing

He seems unhappy.

Mindset
I'm confused, I thought all Australians looked like Russell Crowe.

Dagarkin
Is every show like this? I might become a addict.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dagarkin
Is every show like this? I might become a addict.

These are part of a special but the others are funny, too. I like "The Dyslexic Christian", even if it does perpetuate stereotypes about dyslexia.

JacopeX
Yeah, I dislike extremist of creationism too.

The Scribe
Unlike Australia we have freedom of speech.

It's for everyone, not just the people you like.

Australians don't have gun right any more.

Maybe, that's why he is so angry... wink

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Scribe
Australians don't have gun right any more.

Maybe, that's why he is so angry... wink

Oh.

I thought it was because your internet is being locked down and access restricted by big brother. shifty

Mindset
Originally posted by dadudemon
Oh.

I thought it was because your internet is being locked down and access restricted by big brother. shifty What?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
What?

http://www.efa.org.au/Issues/Censor/cens1.html

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24568137-2862,00.html

"AUSTRALIA will join China in implementing mandatory censoring of the internet under plans put forward by the Federal Government.

The revelations emerge as US tech giants Google, Microsoft and Yahoo, and a coalition of human rights and other groups unveiled a code of conduct aimed at safeguarding online freedom of speech and privacy.

The government has declared it will not let internet users opt out of the proposed national internet filter. "

Feb. 2009.

And the "blacklist" was revealed and many sites that weren't bad were on that blacklist. Seems rather retarded.

Mindset
Oh, you confused me when you said, your, and he lives in the U.S.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, you confused me when you said, your, and he lives in the U.S.

Cool. I'm not used to looking at "location" information. I just assumed he was in Australia because he knew about that. Most Americans are not aware of shit that goes on in other countries.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
Most Americans are not aware of shit that goes on in other countries.

Other whats?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Other whats?

countries?

Oh.

laughing

I get it, now. Clever.

leonheartmm
tell me about it, we already cant get VEOH here in pakistan. that and lots of youtube videos will come up as "srry, this video is not available in your country". ofcourse, proxies and unlock sites take care of all that, it still a bother. btw, part of the reason i did this is the EXTRAORDINARY amount of skinheads/nihhlists and your basic bigots on youtube. one just has to look at the comments to see this. i was also ****in sick of the eugenics channel{yes it exists, and its not small} on youtube, along with aryan and europe preservation channels and their mother****ing videos. SERIOUSLY, the youtube staff will take off a video that insults the INDONESIAN king but even after hundreds of flags, they wont do the same to brutally racist and bigoted videos calling for the slaughter of blacks/jews etc.

on a lighter note, sumthing else that exists............ JEWTUBE.COM..........

jaden101
Am I the only person who thinks the guy on the videos is a completely unfunny cvnt?

leonheartmm
^yes

leonheartmm
random

IQ1u6LfFQ5k

**** OPRAH! lmao.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Am I the only person who thinks the guy on the videos is a completely unfunny cvnt?

I ....didn't think it was supposed to be funny. Was it? He seemed rather serious.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
random

IQ1u6LfFQ5k

**** OPRAH! lmao.

Unlike most youtube video rants, he didn't stumble over his words very much at all. Much better done than most. The last remark made me lol.

And he's wrong. I can write a paper that libel's any politician and sell it to anyone who will buy it. There are many different iterations of similar scenarios. I can get on a horn, with a license, in most cities, and yell to people that Obama sucks elephant dick...after I'm done.

Darth Jello
I want this guy to have his own reality show where he fights people around the world and hangs out with a sidekick who is a tugboat named "Tuggah"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.