Pan's Labyrinth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Leg Kick
And I thought 'Devil's Backbone' was incredible. Was not expecting this film to be of such high caliber.

After watching the film, I checked critic/user reviews, and I'm surprised that people thought it was brutal and terrifying. Some even said that they had nightmares.

Maybe the rabbit scene was brutal, but there are mainstream films that are even more detailed

dadudemon
I think there's already a place for this movie in another movie forum.

It most certainly wasn't horror. It was fantasy.

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think there's already a place for this movie in another movie forum.

It most certainly wasn't horror. It was fantasy. It was too dark for it to be considered fantasy.

MildPossession
According to the director himself, he says it is a fantasy film, a dark fantasy, he does agree with horror elements in it, it's obvious there is gothic horror in it, be stupid to say otherwise. What the director says of his own creation goes! bla.

But yeah Dr. Leg Kick, you are stupidddddddddddddddddddd, it should be in the Foreign film section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hugs).

stick out tongue

I adore the film, beautiful visuals and a very dark film.

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by MildPossession
According to the director himself, he says it is a fantasy film, a dark fantasy, he does agree with horror elements in it, it's obvious there is gothic horror in it, be stupid to say otherwise. What the director says of his own creation goes! bla.

But yeah Dr. Leg Kick, you are stupidddddddddddddddddddd, it should be in the Foreign film section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hugs).

stick out tongue

I adore the film, beautiful visuals and a very dark film. I accept your hug

If i say it's horror, then its horror stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
If i say it's horror, then its horror stick out tongue

laughing

That's my kind of attitude. thumb up

Impediment
It's fantasy. It also belongs in the Foreign Cinema forum. However, there is an existing thread. Please use that one. Thanx.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.