DVAS (Kill Bill) vs. Charlie's Angels+Thin Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad:

-O-Ren Ishii/Cottonmouth
-Vernita Green/Copperhead
-Elle Driver/California Mountain Snake
-Budd/Sidewinder

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s100/titbit705/kill_bill.jpg

vs.

Charlie's Angels:

-Natalie Cook/Cameron Diaz
-Dylan Sanders/Drew Barrymore
-Alex Munday/Lucy Liu
-Thin Man/Crispin Glover

tTOrcnd_nCk

-All weapons that were shown in films.

-Fight takes place in alley. ^

Neo_Version 7
Weren't Charlie's angels against using guns??

Placidity
Ooh nice fight.

I'm going to go with the Angels. The Thin Man kicks ass.

Would be some good fights.

If Madison Lee was in there with her dual pistols, I think the Angels would dominate.

Anyway, you said the characters get all the wepaons in the films, does that mean the DVAS get their katanas and crap while the Angels get nothing? (except thin man).

six6six
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Weren't Charlie's angels against using guns?? Originally posted by Placidity
Ooh nice fight.

I'm going to go with the Angels. The Thin Man kicks ass.

Would be some good fights.

If Madison Lee was in there with her dual pistols, I think the Angels would dominate.

Anyway, you said the characters get all the wepaons in the films, does that mean the DVAS get their katanas and crap while the Angels get nothing? (except thin man).

You know what, you're right. Sorry, it's been a while since I've seen these films. Let's make it hand-to-hand. Sorry bout that.

six6six
Thin Man DOES kick ass, but let's not forget that the DVAS were trained by Pai Mei.

omgchos
There were a couple points where the angels grabbed a weapon or two i think. But H2H id deffinetly go with the angels. Even tho the DVAS is pwn. Not many H2H feats shown in either movie. Cept for vernita green. But the angels had some matrix wire fighting feats. So unless the DVAS get Beatrix Kiddo.... or Bill. They are cruising for a bruising.

six6six
What if we added Madison Lee in here, but gave Bill & Beatrix to the DVAS? Would it still be the same outcome?

Placidity
Originally posted by six6six
What if we added Madison Lee in here, but gave Bill & Beatrix to the DVAS? Would it still be the same outcome?

In that scenario I think Madison Lee would wreck them.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm.....Angels pwn hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.