Something for Fun: Make up a Title for the 4th Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
It can be your own made up title or a title of another movie either one works. Here's a few of mine

Piatres of the Caribbean: What's Eatting Jack Sparrow?

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Pirate Godfather

Pirates of the Caribbean: Jones Vs Flying Dutcman Ghost(From Spongebob)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Visit to Binki Bottom(Spongebob)

Tramps Lady
good idea, i'll participate later...busy atmsmile

ibd4eva
POTC: inventing sexy before jt even "brought it back"

Bwa Ha Ha
*gasp* A NEW THREAD! This is a time to rejoice! Bring out the glowsticks and cue the tribal drumbeats!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
POTC: Tha Attack of the Piratistas

I say we storm the set, commandeer the production and set it up tobe the greatest movie of POTC there is!

WOOHOO NEW THREAD! *throws a party*

ibd4eva
Yyyeeaahhh!!!!!!! I like that title jaeh!

Potc: the land before sexiness

Bwa Ha Ha
POTC: ......Need we say more?

ibd4eva
*in spongebob voice* Oooo good one!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol bwa I love that stick out tongue

POTC: The Legend Of Jack Sparrow

this title is soooo disney xD ^^

willofthewisp
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
It can be your own made up title or a title of another movie either one works. Here's a few of mine

Piatres of the Caribbean: What's Eatting Jack Sparrow?

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Pirate Godfather

Pirates of the Caribbean: Jones Vs Flying Dutcman Ghost(From Spongebob)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Visit to Binki Bottom(Spongebob)

I'M eating Jack Sparrow. wink

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Absence of Plot in Favor of Just Selling Toys Years

Pirates of the Caribbean: In Space

Pirates of the Caribbean: Ragetti's New Eye

Pirates of the Caribbean: Revenge of the Schoolyard Bully

Pirates of the Caribbean: Elizabeth's Day Off

willofthewisp
Ooh! I got another one.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Suicide of the Lemings

(The crew just watches leming after leming dive off the railing of the Pearl into the water)

Gibbs: Poor little critters. They don't even know they're all going to die. Well, best not wallow in our grief. Brace the foreyard!

(Jack doesn't like the look of this)

Will: (once again being annoyingly noble) We can't let them destroy their lives like this, Jack. You're the captain. You have to do something.

(Elizabeth sits back on the steps with a Cosmo and a Diet Coke)

Jack: (shoots pistol in the air) All right, lemings! Each of you is now a member of the crew, so there'll be no offing of one's selves, savvy?

Leming: (stands up on hind legs) HE'S SHOOTING US! DEAR GOD, HE'S SHOOTING AT US! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

(The lemings dive into the water at a faster rate)

Elizabeth: (turns page of Cosmo) Am I going to even have a line of dialogue in this movie? It's what I get for being involved in this sausage fest.

Jack: No! Lemings! Lemings, stop! (one leaps out and latches onto his face)

Will: (panicking) How do I get it off? How do I get it off? (skips and flaps hands around like a girl)

Gibbs: (at helm) Well, now that the exposition is over, drink up me hearties yo ho!

Jack: That's my line!

(The Black Pearl sails off into the sunset, lots of glorious action sequences are to follow)

ibd4eva
Hahaha!!! Lemmings! Too good!!! Oh, Will never disappoints does he?

Bwa Ha Ha
Epic win.

ibd4eva
^^ couldnt have said it better myself

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

willofthewisp
Maybe it should be Revenge of the Lemings?

ibd4eva
yeah!! i can totally see that...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
ROFL guys. stick out tongue

POTC: Raiders of the Lost Fandom

heh.

willofthewisp
Would that be a movie where Jack opens a treasure chest and WE come out????? angel

Jaeh.is.Awesome
rofl why not xD That would be awesome.

Jack would open the chest, see us come out, and together we all pounce and take him as our... erm, captive. forever. bwahahaha.

POTC: Pansy Strikes Back

Will comes back after 20 years, pansier than ever. apparently, the Dutchman service did nothing to make him manlier. xD

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

Jack would open the chest, see us come out, and together we all pounce and take him as our... erm, captive. forever. bwahahaha.

Will comes back after 20 years, pansier than ever. apparently, the Dutchman service did nothing to make him manlier. xD

LMAO I love it!

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Return of James Norrington!

Plot: Everyone thought he was dead,but now James Norrington is back! Jack, Elizabeth, Mr. Gibbs, Barbossa, and yes pansy Will must help James reclaim his life back and become a pirate and join Jack's crew!

willofthewisp
Yes! Let's bring back James!

Bwa Ha Ha

You called?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
woops, sorry bwa stick out tongue

yeah TG - BRING JAMES BACK! xD

POTC: Revenge of Davy Jones

erm.. they bring him back for the lack of a better plotline? >.<

willofthewisp
If we're going to do that, I think we'd have a better plot line with Barbossa going back to being evil.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
we could have will going bad, lizzie loving jack and barbossa living on an island living only on coconuts...

Bwa Ha Ha
Perfect.

ibd4eva
yeah thats a good one!!

i like the james one too wink sailor would freak!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
hmm... POTC: Night at Tortuga

...there is a weird artifact shipped from Egypt that made James come back to life with a catch - Davy wakes up from the dead, too.

Bwa Ha Ha
LOL I have yet to see that movie....

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I have to see the 2nd one!

Bwa Ha Ha
Me too!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
watched it last night - it was HILARIOUS. I loved it, personally, lol

POTC: Pirates on a plane

everyone is imoortal and they're all stuck on a plane full of snakes. samuel l. jackson as apart of the new cast.

ibd4eva
ive seen the 2nd one twice!!! its soo good guys! see it!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
totally, what ibd said xD

POTC: Jack Almighty

Calypso gives Jack powers not meant for mortals for a week. chaos ensues. hee hee hee

ibd4eva
Haha now those are good movies!! I prefer evan almighty personally

Jaeh.is.Awesome
*nod* me too.

POTC: Law and Order

Beckett awakes from the dead and destroys all pirates.

thus is the end of the franchise. O.o

ToddianGirl
POTC: Slaping Will Turner

Will comes back only to get hit and slaped by everyone even Elizabeth! Will doen't understand why he's being slaped, hit, pushed, shoved etc.. The crew even Will's father scream in his face to be a man. Can He do it? Or will he be the pasny he always was?

POTC: CSI Tortuga

There's a party at the Faithful Birde everyone is having a great time untill someone get's killed. It's up to Jack and his crew to figure out what happend that night and solve the murder of a young pirate.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
wow TG, breathtaking the CSI one.

and hilarious the slapping one stick out tongue I want both! xD

POTC: Lizzie the Pirate Slayer

...read between the title xD

of course, she falls in love with three chars. at this point, a pansy pirate, the hottest pirate in the seas and a fellow pirate slayer. who does she choose? xD

Bwa Ha Ha
POTC: The Meltdown

ibd4eva
POTC: Prisoner of Port Royal

Jaeh.is.Awesome
nice ones ibd, but put some backstories in xD

willofthewisp
POTC 4: Lethal Weapon

Will: (running up to him frantic) Jack! I need your help! Elizabeth may be in danger again even though she's a pirate king and perfectly capable of taking care of herself and I can't do it myself as always and you're the only one who can help even though I only halfway trust you!

Jack: (ala Danny Glover) I'm getting too old for this sh*t.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
laughing out loud nice one, willo. *rofl's more*

omgosh, that could also be a thing for POTC: The Kingdom of the Crystal...erm, Stuff

Lizzie is looking for his daddy-oh who for some reason wasn't really dead, just became a luntic because of a treasure he accidentally found. well, anyway, the kid wasn't reall will as it turns out, it was jack's. and now jack's 60, and he has to find the treasure and save the world.

or something along the lines of that.

willofthewisp
Lol. I like that.

POTC 4: Back to the Future

(Jack pulls up to Shipwreck Cove where Elizabeth is waiting for Will)

Jack: Lizzie! You have to come on board! Thanks to the Fountain of Youth, I've seen the future! Your kids! Something's wrong with your kids!

(Elizabeth and Junior pile into the Pearl)

Elizabeth: Jack, what's wrong with them?

Jack: Nothing. It was just a ploy to get you back.

(The Black Pearl sails off into the sunset)

OR

POTC 4: Rise of the Machines

(Jack and Gibbs are in the Pearl's cabin, flipping the on/off switch of an electric razor. They both look mesmerized)

Gibbs: What's this new-fangled do-hicky and why does it keep buzzing? (flips the switch and jumps back in fear when the razor turns on)

Jack: I don't know, but I think I'd like to keep it away from me. Bloody machines...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I love the back to the future one! xD

POTC: Angels and Demons

Jack decides to blow up Port Royal using some device he took from some "lab" somewhere.

He blows it up.

End. xD

ToddianGirl
POTC: Dumping Will Turner

Will comes back to Elizabeth after 10 years. Elizabeth starts looking on their past together and discovers that she may not be as happy with Will has she thought. Jack comes back into the picture and old feelings return for Jack and Lizzie. Elizabeth finally makes her final choice on who she really wants to be with and that's Jack. Can Will over come bitter dispointment or cry like a baby? (Trailer music "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry)

willofthewisp
I like that plot, Toddian Girl. Yours too, Jaeh. These are great.

POTC 4: The Bachelor

Barbossa is tired of being the old single guy in the group and Scarlett, Giselle, and Anamaria compete for his affections. Every night, he gives out a rose to the women he's chosen to stick around.

POTC 4: Contrived Sitcom Plot

Will and Jack get glued together. Hilarity ensues.

POTC 4: Murder at Shipwreck Cove

Everyone who died in the movies is back and reunited with the living characters. They all spend the night at Shipwreck Cove, whereupon they discover (gasp!) Old Man Teague has been murdered! Jack dons his deer stalker hat and pipe and proceeds to solve the mystery...knowing full well EVERYONE is a suspect!

It was...Mistress Ching...in the billiard room...with the Candlestick!

Gibbs: We have a billiard room?

ibd4eva
Haha i like that one!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
ROFL Willo those are good! but I have to say the Bachelor made me laugh the most xD

POTC: Air Force One

Some bizzare turn of events, Jack is now the head of the whole EIC and the Black Pearl get's infiltrated by assassins. Everyone manages to be captured, and he saves everyone.

Jack (to assassin before kicking him off the Pearl): Get off my ship!

willofthewisp
Gasp! Jack usurps Lizzie's title! She must get her revenge...in a searing, sexy kiss!

willofthewisp
Gasp! I got it!

POTC 4: Lizzie

Lizzie, much like Stephen King's Carrie wink is unsure about her role as Pirate King. She gets no support from her corpse dad and the other pirates make fun of her. At long last, it's time for the Pirate Lords Ball. Who should ask her out but the dashing Villanueva?

Dead Swann: They're all going to laugh at you!!!!! Don't show them your naughty pillows!

Lizzie: Breasts, Dad! They're called breasts.

The Pirate Lords Ball is going splendidly until kraken blood is dumped all over Lizzie after just being crowned Lord of the Balls.

big grin

Lizzie suddenly decides to go nuts! wacko In a telekinetic fit of rage, she kills everyone at the ball, including her date.

Jack: (walks in late, sees the room is a bloodied shrine to death itself and Lizzie with a crazed look in her eyes) What'd I miss?

ToddianGirl
POTC: The Breakfast Club
The Brain: Mr. Gibbs
The Athlete: James
The Princess: Lizzie
The Criminal: Jack
The Basketcase: Tia
Principal: Mr. Becket
The Janitor: Will

Dear Mr. Becket , we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an althete,an princess, an basketcase, and a criminal.
Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

Will: Oh God I'm playing the janitor? why couldn't be the brain or the althlete?
James: Cause your too pansy to be the althelte and your not that smart enough to be the brain!

Tramps Lady
lmao...i love that movie:P

Jaeh.is.Awesome
ROFL guys. lol willo, carrie xD

POTC: 1408

Will (yes, will) checks in a haunted room because he wanted to research for his new book (and also because Jack and company dared him).

Gibbs keeps on warning him not to go in, for its stupidly scary in there.

Will doesn't listen,.

Chaos ensues inside.

little did Will know, Jack and the crew were just punk'ng him. xD

willofthewisp
The Breakfast Club! OMG I never would have thought of that. And Will as the Janitor! LMAO! Can't you see Tom Hollander rushing into a library because he heard a ruckus?

POTC 4: Urban Legend

(The crew is sitting around in a college lounge telling each other urban legends)

Will: ...and then they found out the call was coming from...inside. The. House!

(Everyone yawns)

Will: That's a scary story.

Barbossa: That's nothing compared to the one about the girl who was alone at night and she kept hearing scary noises, but was reassured by her dog licking her hand. It got later in the night and she heard some dripping, like the faucet was left on slightly, but once again she felt her dog lick her hand and she went to sleep. Well, in the morning, she gets up and finds the dog in the bathroom, hanging from the shower rod! The dripping sound was its own blood. And written on the mirror, in the dog's blood, was, "People can lick, too."

All: EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!

Gibbs: All right, I got the one to top 'em all.

Elizabeth: (claps hands) Yay! A Gibbs story!

Gibbs: So this girl is babysitting these two kids next door. Their parents are really into clowns and they have their collection set up in this one room where the kids are playing. Clown dolls everywhere, on the shelves, in little wagons, propped against the couch pillows. Well, there's this one, a life-size doll sitting in the recliner across from her that just plain gives her the creeps. So much so she takes the kids into another room to play. Later that afternoon, the parents call to check up on things. They ask if she's all right. "I'm fine," she says, "just creeped out by the life-size clown doll you have." "Get out of the house!" they scream over the phone. Turns out, they didn't have a life-size clown doll and that one of the neighbors had been stalking the kiddies for quite some time.

(Everyone shivers)

Jack: Anyone else hear a noise?

(There is a scraping sound outside the window. The camera focuses in and we see it is a hook against the glass)

Will: The guy with the hook legend!

Jack: Worse. Captain Hook. Run away!

(Everyone runs away)

ToddianGirl
POTC: These are My Confessions

Everyone in whole Caribbean can stop confessing to things that they done in the past and what they are thinking. It has everyone spilling secerts. Jack confesses he loves Elizbaeth, Elizabeth does the same, Will confesses to being a pansy, Mr, Gibbs confesses that he gets tried of being the one to explain things to people, Barbossa admits that he and Jack are really friends. James comes back from the dead and admits that he wasn't really dead. Bootstrap admits that he wishes Gillgian was his real son, and Jones admits to watching the Carebears movie.

willofthewisp
Ooh, it's like a tell-all! I would LOVE to hear Will say he's a pansy.

POTC 4: A Few Good Men

(Some random bad guy has captured Little Will Junior! Oh no!)

Villain: Where are the pirates? We want the truth!

Junior: You can't handle the truth!

ToddianGirl
a Part of POTC: These are Confessions

Mr. Gibbs: Well I like to confesses that I'm tried of always being the one to explain things to people!

Jack: I'm sorry Mr. Gibbs

Mr. Gibbs: It's all right Jack It's mostly Will that I have to do all the explaing for

Will: What? Why me?

Mr. Gibbs: It's only the turth Will. Think back to our first adventure I was the one to explain the whole story about what happend with Jack and Barbossa, second adventure I had to explain the Kraken, and the third adventure I had to explain the green flash what more can I do to help you understand!

Will: Well I didn't know all those stories. Don't blame me for asking questions!

Mr. Gibbs: That's what you have to do stop asking so many questions! It's drives me nuts!

Will: Does everyone feel the same way?

Everyone else: YES!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
ROFL xD xD

POTC: Jack and The Chocolate Factory

Will, Barbossa, Davey Jones, Jack and Lizzie gets a free pass into some chocolate factory. Jack instantly takes after the eccentric owner.

Will drowns in a pool of chocolate, Davey Jones blows up into a blueberry because he can't take "not winning" and Barbie falls into a garbage chute because he can't catch Jack the monkey playing with the squirrels.

Lizzie miraculously comes out unharmed and lives with Jack in the factory happily.

willofthewisp
As long as it's not Jack doing a Willy Wonka impersonation (shivers).

POTC 4: Jack and the Magic Railroad

(There is a big sea battle, lots of gunshots and explosions, etc. There is a big tidal wave that pushes them to land. Suddeny, THOMAS the tank engine shows up!)

Thomas: Peep peep! Hop into my coaches, pirates!

Jack: Oy! Into the psychedellic looking train! (they all pile in)

Will: (peeks out) Who are you?

Unseen narrator Ringo Starr: This is Thomas. Thomas is a tank engine. He has 6 small wheels, a short stumpy funnel and a short stumpy dome. He's a cheeky little engine.

Gibbs: This sounds kind of fun.

Jack: Take us to, uh...where's everyone want to go?

Elizabeth: Well, it is lady's night at the Tortuga strip club...

Thomas: We're going to the magic railroad! Peep peep! (chugs off)

Elizabeth: That doesn't have chippendale dancers, does it?

Gibbs: It still sounds fun.

ToddianGirl
POTC:The Chronicles of Narnia

There's a wardrobe full of secerts and adventure that will change their lives forever. There's a secert room inside the faithful bride that no has ever been in. Inside the secert room is a ordinary looking wardrobe untill they step inside it.

Will is the first person to go into the wardrobe it's snowing and it's freezing.

Will: OH No not this again! I'm freezing.

Half boy/half horse boy comes up to Will

Mr. Tumnus; hello There sir!

Will: Who are you?

Mr. Tummns: I'm Mr. Tummns and you are?

Will: I'm Will Turner

The rest of the group goes into the wardrobe

Jack: Will what in the name of rum .. Whoa who are you?

Mr. Tummns: Well hello everyone I'm Mr. Tummns Welcome to Narnia!

Lizzie: Narnia?

Mr. Tummns: Yes Narnia

Jack looks around he can't believe his eyes: Mr. Gibbs I'm really drunk rigth now right?

Mr. Gibbs: Nope your not Jack this is real

Barbossa: I'm freezing!

Mr. Tummns: Well come in my house and have some hot tea.

Jack: Hey Faun boy you got any rum?

Mr. Tummns: No sir I'm sorry but there is no alcohol here in Narnia.

The rest of the group gasps: NO ALCOHOL?
Mr. Tummns: That's right

Barbossa: Good God how do you people surive?

Lizzie: This stinks lets go

Mr. Tummns: Wait you have to help free us from the Ice Witch and save Narnia!

Mr. Gibbs: Sorry boy we can't help you there!

Jack: Yeah we got something else to do

Mr. Tummns: So your just gonna leave us!

Jack: No you can keep Will with you

Lizzie: Yeah Will is very good at keeping someone company or driving someone crazy! Either way have fun!

They all leave.

Will: Oh I just rememberd I gotta doctors appointment gotta go!

Mr. Tummns watchs Will go back into the wardrobe

Mr. Tummns: PIRATES!

That ACDC Chick
Pirates of the Caribbean 4:The Search for More Money

haermm]

Jaeh.is.Awesome
heehee xD

POTC: Across the Universe

Ridden with Beatles songs. Will dies, just because. James lives, just because, too. xD

ToddianGirl
heehee xD

POTC: Across the Universe

Ridden with Beatles songs. Will dies, just because. James lives, just because, too. xD

Now that's a MOVIE I go see it's both things I love Pirates and the Beatles. Plus Will dieing and James LIVES!

Jack singing about Lizzie:

I've just seen a face,
I can't forget the time or place
Where we just met
She's just the girl for me
And I want all the world to see
We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm

Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way
And I'd have never been aware
But as it is I'll dream of her
Tonight, da-da-da-da-da-da

Falling, yes I am falling,
And she keeps calling
Me back again

I have never known
The like of this, I've been alone
And I have missed things
And kept out of sight
But other girls were never quite
Like this, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm

And she keeps calling
Me back again
And she keeps calling
Me back again

I've just seen a face,
Where we just met
We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-da-da-da

And she keeps calling
Me back again
And she keeps calling
Me back again
Oh, falling, yes I am falling,
And she keeps calling
Me back again

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Now that's a MOVIE I go see it's both things I love Pirates and the Beatles. Plus Will dieing and James LIVES!

Jack singing about Lizzie:

I've just seen a face,
Where we just met
We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm

Had it been another day
I might have looked the other way
And I'd have never been aware
But as it is I'll dream of her
Tonight, da-da-da-da-da-da

And she keeps calling
Me back again

I have never known
The like of this, I've been alone
And I have missed things
And kept out of sight
But other girls were never quite
Like this, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm

And she keeps calling
Me back again
And she keeps calling
Me back again

I've just seen a face,
Where we just met
We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-da-da-da

And she keeps calling
Me back again
And she keeps calling
Me back again
Oh, falling, yes I am falling,
And she keeps calling
Me back again

the song "Something"would be perfect too ^^

ToddianGirl
POTC: Gangstas of The Caribbean

Jack:Hey what'sup Ya' dig?
Mr. Gibbs:Nothing much sho 'nuff!
Lizzie:Hey Jack ya peep hot! w0rd!
Barbossa:Hey Jack nice ta see ya ag'in
Ragettie:Hey I got uh real eye now! what 'chew trippin foo'
Pintel:Cool! ya'll is mad stupid.
Will:Are ya calling me mad stupid? just like mammy.
James:Well ya iz mad stupid an' yo' uh big pansy!
Little Will:What'shapping? what 'chew thinking man?
Tia:That'sit tyme fo' another adventure! just like mammy.
Jones:Word Up! Jus' like Orenthawl James.
Jack:I need some rum 'bfoe we's jet all ye damn hood ratz..
Lizzie:You said it Jack baby! sho 'nuff!
Jack:I love ya Lizzie otay buh-weet
Lizzie:Love ya too jack! what 'chew thinking man?
(Jack and Lizzie Kiss)
Will: Stupid couple! and shit.
Jack and Lizzie: Shut Up Jus' like Orenthawl James.
Mr. Gibbs: Don't make me beat ya up ag'in
Bootstap: Shmuck brace yourself foo'!

willofthewisp
POTC 4: Pirates in Tights

(The guys are at the bar at Hooters, enjoying beer, hot wings, and the jugs on the waitresses)

Will: (tipsy) I should have become a pirate years ago! This is great!

Jack: We all tried to tell you.

Bootstrap: (slaps Will on the back) Apple don't fall far from the tree, do it?

James: (swigs his beer) Male bonding. I LOVE it!

Barbossa: Gentlemen, let's tell the world how much we like being pirate men.

Gibbs: (gasps with guarded optimism) In song????

Barbossa: In song

(Jack nods to the piano player)

Will: And a one and a two...

All: (singing) We're men, we're men in tights.
We roam around the ocean looking for fights.
We're men, we're men in tights.
We rob from the rich and give to the poor, that's right!
We may look like sissies, but watch what you say or else we'll put out your lights!

(Gibbs accidentally punches James)

We're men, we're men in tights,
Always on guard defending the people's rights.

We're men, MANLY men, we're men in tights. Yeah!
We may look like pansies, but don't get us wrong or else we'll put out your lights.

(James dodges the punch this time)

We're men, we're men in tights (TIGHT tights),
When you're in a fix just call for the men in tights!
We're butch!

ToddianGirl
POTC: I know what you did last Summer

After a Sail trip on the seas srounding Ship Wreck Cove strange events have been happing around tortuga and port royal. Someone has been watching the crew scaring them senseless. Murders have been happing all around the Caribbean it's up to the crew to find out what's been happing and try to solve the murders and find the killer.

Lizzie(Screaming): COME ON WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?

sailorleo
Pirates of the Caribbean: WTF is Norrington? big grin

**I would pay to see that one**

Jaeh.is.Awesome
heehee, righto! me too!

hm. weird. listening to Before He Cheats on random shuffle on my ipod when I saw your post sailor. xD btw, your siggy - is that originally Mara Jade? xD

sailorleo
no, it was originally Padme

Jaeh.is.Awesome
interestingly cool ^^

POTC: The Pirate's Guide to the Seas

Norrington wakes up, finds his house to be demolished. Then he finds out that Port Royal was to be demolished by the Spanish Main. Poor Pansy Will he also found out to be a weird pirate, and Will saves him. Surprisingly. But he's still a pansy.
Anyway, they meet with Jack, the supposed King of the Pirates, until... well, he stole the Pearl. Lizzie's with him as his First mate.

Together, they all uncover a conspiracy that involves the Ultimate Question, Port Royal being a weird supercomputer and the answer to life, the universe and everything: 42.

I hope somebody got that. xD

willofthewisp
The original Padme had a lightsaber? Why, oh why, didn't they keep in that idea? Sorry, not the place for a why-Padme-sucks rant.

POTC 4: Castaway

It is actually a prequel to COTBP. We get to see Jack's 3 days marooned on that island, the fire-building, the rum-drinking. All the while, a little volleyball named Wilson keeps him company.

Jack: (starting to hallucinate from the heat) Wilson, you have a murderous look in your eye.

(The rumrunners come ashore and start to rescue him.)

Rumrunner: What's wrong with him?

Jack: The volleyball! Been giving me the evil eye!

Rumrunner 2: Come on. Let's get you out of the sun.

Jack: WHY WILSON????? I TRUSTED YOUUUUUUUU!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol willo! I rather liked that movie.

and, well, i'd rather padme not a jedi - its overdone in the books, jedi/jedi love and stuff. >>.

POTC: Jumper

Jack suddenly can... teleport through time or something. Chaos ensues - somehow it involes short-sheeting the president's bed and playing pranks on the UN ambassadors.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by willofthewisp
POTC 4: Pirates in Tights

(The guys are at the bar at Hooters, enjoying beer, hot wings, and the jugs on the waitresses)

Will: (tipsy) I should have become a pirate years ago! This is great!

Jack: We all tried to tell you.

Bootstrap: (slaps Will on the back) Apple don't fall far from the tree, do it?

James: (swigs his beer) Male bonding. I LOVE it!

Barbossa: Gentlemen, let's tell the world how much we like being pirate men.

Gibbs: (gasps with guarded optimism) In song????

Barbossa: In song

(Jack nods to the piano player)

Will: And a one and a two...

All: (singing) We're men, we're men in tights.
We may look like sissies, but watch what you say or else we'll put out your lights!

(Gibbs accidentally punches James)

We're men, we're men in tights,

We're men, MANLY men, we're men in tights. Yeah!
We may look like pansies, but don't get us wrong or else we'll put out your lights.

(James dodges the punch this time)

We're men, we're men in tights (TIGHT tights),
When you're in a fix just call for the men in tights!
We're butch!
i love that one
Mel Brooks is my fave directoryes
mmm]

willofthewisp
oh lord, Jumper. Might as well do "I Know Who Killed Me: POTC Style," lol.

I'm a big Mel Brooks fan, too, so I'm going to be really dirty now.

POTC 4: Young Sparrow

(Jack's carried Elizabeth to a cave out in the woods)

CUT TO...an angry mob with torches and pitchforks. One of them bumps into a tree.

CUT BACK TO...int. cave

Elizabeth: (upon seeing Jack's...um..."manhood."wink OMG! Woof!

(Jack goes down on her)

Elizabeth: (singing) Ah, sweet mystery of life at last I found you...

And, I'm sorry, but it would be painfully hysterical to see this on screen:

Will: SED-A-GIVE??????

That ACDC Chick
History of Pirates of the Caribbean Pt 1

Dole Office Clerk: Occupation?
Jack: Stand-up philosopher.
Dole Office Clerk: What?
Jack: Stand-up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension.
Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a *bullshit* artist!
Jack: *Grumble*...
Dole Office Clerk: Did you bullshit last week?
Jack: No.
Dole Office Clerk: Did you *try* to bullshit last week?
Jack: Yes!

Will: I was sittin' flickin' chickens / And I'm looking through the pickins' / When suddenly these goys break down my walls / I didn't even know them / And they grab me by the scrotum / And they started playing ping-pong with my balls / Oy the agony / Oh the shame / To make your privates public for a game!

That ACDC Chick
Spacepirates

Barbossa: I bet she gives great sword

Elizabeth: I am Princess Vespa, daughter of Roland, King of the Druids.
Jack: Oh great. That's all we needed. A Druish princess.
Will: Funny, she doesn't look Druish.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
crazy stuff, you guys stick out tongue

POTC: National Treasure.

They do what they do best(sort of...): look for treasure. Jack suddenly becomes an intellectual history nut and looks for this treasure, with the help of a cool techie. He ditches will. lizzie is the one who keeps the important docs. jack drags her along.

jack keeps the treasure in the end and sells it xD

erm... chaos ensues??

nuts. it doesn't fit. >>.

willofthewisp
Yay! It's like a Mel Brooks marathon!

POTC 4: Blazing Pirates

Captain Teague: (auditioning for fellow minions) Crime?

(Jack and Will are in disguise.)

Will: Stampeding cattle.

Teague: That doesn't seem so bad.

Jack: Through the Vatican?

Teague: Kinky!

Later...

Beckett is giving a rousing speech to his men

Beckett: Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.

And, can you just see Liz doing the "I'm tired" song?

Elizabeth: (on stage in her lingerie, talking to men in the audience) Is that a ten-gallon hat or are you just enjoying the show? You, what's your name? (talks to man with feet on stage)

Mook: Tex, ma'am.

Elizabeth: Tex ma'am? Tell me, Tex ma'am, are you in show business? (random mook shakes head) No? Then why don't you get your freakin' feet off the stage? (takes out sword and does her little backwards trick she does in DMC)

That ACDC Chick
more quotes:
Elizabeth: A wed wose. How womantic(flutters eyelashes)

Jack:Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Will (from crows nest): The Captain is a pi-!
(interupted by bell)
Crew: What?!
Will: I said, the Captain is a pi-!
(interupted by bell)
Crew Member#1: What's saying?
Crew Member#2: He said the Captain is a near!
Will: No!! The Captain is a pi-!
(interupted by bell)
(Captain comes into view)
Crew Member#3: Holy shit! Te Captains a pirate!!!

ToddianGirl
POTC: Survivor
The whole crew is stranded on a Island for 13 weeks. Everyone is placed to into tribes. It's same routine as the show, they have Tribal Council, Hidden immunity idols immunity challenges, and even Exile Island. Who will outwit, outplay, outlast and become the sole Survivor?

Tramps Lady
and the winner is.... JACK!!! *fangirls come out of the audience onto the island set* smile

Jaeh.is.Awesome
woohoo! *grabs Jack by the arm and refuses to let go as security tries to pull her off* Congratzies! Mazel Tov! xD xD

POTC: Gladiator

Jack wins every fight. Just for the lack of a better plot. *smile*

willofthewisp
POTC 4: Jack and Lizzie Make a Porno

I don't think I need to summarize this one too much, and it's directed by Kevin Smith, the director of the actual movie! So prepare yourselves for some very awkward, out-of-place swearing! The kids can't come to this one. That's why we have this distraction.

POTC 4: Gibbs Goes to Central Park

Gibbs goes to Central Park and takes in the sights and activities. Yep. That's what the kids are watching. It's narrated by Kevin McNally and has whimsical classical music in the background. So while the kids are watching this and wondering where the hell the swordfights are...Mom and Dad get to see something a little different.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol xD

POTC: The Hangover

Well, Jack is about to get married, and so they went off to have a bachelor party in Tortuga - him, will, gibbs, and norri.
Instead of Jack being the one missing, what happened is... well, the three went missing, Jack forgets everything that happened that night and now he's trying to decide whether he should look for the three or not.
He decided Lizzie wouldn't mind if Will doesn't come, but Jack would love Gibbs - his best man - to come and It just wouldn't be any fun without Norrington. He decided to look for Will too, just because he wanted to see him cry.

That ACDC Chick
The March of the Pirates(narrated by Morgan Freeman and Sean Connery in a battle to see whos got the better voice)

Jaeh.is.Awesome
oh lol, don't forget James Earl Jones, he's a good narrator too.. >>.

ToddianGirl
POTC: The Great Pirate Caper

Plot: Jack, Mr. Gibbs, James work as reporters for the Daily Tortuga newspaper. There goal is to catch the theif who stoled Lizzie's necklacle and her most valued baseball dimond. The leave tortuga and stay in a run down place called the "Happiness Hotel" runned by Barbossa. Can Jack and his team catch the theif in time???

A little part of the movie

Will hits James on the head with a shovel. James becomes angry and walks off. Will follows

Will: Oh James I'm sorry please forgive me. Please, please, please!!!

Jack: Uh Orlando your overacting
Orlando: Huh?
James: your overacting your haming it up!
Orlando: I'm not I'm trying to save this movie
Jack: Well save your perfomce instead
Orlando: I'm playing 800 different emotions!
Jack: Well try to play one of them right!
Orlando: Oh, oh I have a career of my own!
Jack: I know all about your career Bloom!
Orlando: I don't need this lousy duck pond over here!
Jack; I'm sure you don't need a lousy pond
Orlando: Fine I'll walk! (Looks into the camera) Should I walk, should I walk!
Jack: Fine Go ahead and WALK!

That ACDC Chick
Lord of the Pirates
the crew gets stranded and Jack finds a conch while Will jabbers on and on and on
Barbossa come out of the bush with his original crew and fights for leadership of the tribe with Jack while they wait for Elizabeth to come with help

retturnnerr
Pirates of the Caribbean: Savvy Jones steals Will's heart!

Pirates of the Caribbean: Attack of the French

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Return of Norrington

Pirates of the Caribbean: Blackbeard vs. Sparrow

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by retturnnerr

Pirates of the Caribbean: Blackbeard vs. Sparrow QUOTE]

Now that's a movie!

ToddianGirl
Pirates of The Caribbean: Will Free!

Plot: NO Will everyone is damd happy!

willofthewisp
Originally posted by retturnnerr

Pirates of the Caribbean: Blackbeard vs. Sparrow QUOTE]

Now that's a movie!

Attack of the French. I love it!

That ACDC Chick
Pirates of The Caribbean: Will Free!

Plot: NO Will everyone is damd happy!
special features include: No Will!!!
comentary by: Not Will
and music video: without Will!

id definately pay or that one haermm

ToddianGirl
Pirates of The Caribbean: Stand and Deliver

Plot: The movie it based on the Adam Ant song "Stand and Deliever".

Pirates of The Caribbean: Who Knows(Recasting Elizabeth Swann)
Plot: Who will take over the role of Elizabeth Swann since Keira Knigthly doesn't want to come back or maybe she will who knows!

Pirates of The Caribbean: Vampires of the Caribbean

Plot: Jack and his crew run into a group of Vampire Pirates. They turn crew into Vampires and must find a way to remove the vampire curse. But they do have fun scaring everyone out of their witts. Meanwhile Will is NO were to been seen in this movie so please don't borther looking for him.

That ACDC Chick
Pirates of The Caribbean: Vampires of the Caribbean

Plot: Jack and his crew run into a group of Vampire Pirates. They turn crew into Vampires and must find a way to remove the vampire curse. But they do have fun scaring everyone out of their witts. Meanwhile Will is NO were to been seen in this movie so please don't borther looking for him.
and Jack is turned into a sexy Vampire in the end so his sexiness and awesomeness may live on forever and ever????

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
and Jack is turned into a sexy Vampire in the end so his sexiness and awesomeness may live on forever and ever????

Sure why not Jack is a sexy Pirate vampire who never dies and ends up bitting Lizzie. They live happily together has pirate vampires. And have a vamp baby

willofthewisp
As long as it's not Renesmee.

ToddianGirl
Pirates of The Caribbean: Arugments

Plot: Everyone argues over stuff there's a lot of screaming, shouting, fighting, kicking etc...

Pirates of The Caribbean: Plotless

Plot: There's no plot everyone does whatever they fell like doing. There's no plot so don't borther looking for one.

That ACDC Chick
Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack the Stripper

plot: Jakc strips veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly for three hours

cast: Jack and no one else

rated droolio for sexiness

Tramps Lady
ACDC that'd be FANTASTIC!!! he'd be like a sloth... it takes a sloth a month to walk 1 mile (1.6km) haha

ibd4eva
Nice tidbit of info there, tramps...oh yes that would be nice....

willofthewisp
ACDC, I like the way you think. Of course he's stripping to ACDC's greatest hits, right? For some reason, "Dirty Deeds" keeps going through my head as Jack whirls his shirt over his head and throws it into a crowd of screaming us.

willofthewisp
Brat Pack Ideas

POTC 4: St Elmo's Fire

Plot: Everyone is incredibly selfish and cheats on each other while some of them do cocaine.

POTC 4: The Breakfast Club

(Will, Elizabeth, Jack, Barbossa, and James sit in the library)

Elizabeth: (to Barbossa) Would you captain a ship naked for a million dollars?

Barbossa: Is it winter or spring?

Elizabeth: Doesn't matter. Spring.

Barbossa: Sure.

(Meanwhile Jack prepares a sandwich consisting of pixie stix and some kind of puffy chips)

XanZan
POTC: And the quest for more money

ToddianGirl
A scene from POTC4: The Breakfast Club

The ceiling under Jack gives and he falls through.
Jack
(screaming)
Oh bugger!!!
CUT TO:
23. INT. FACILTY BATHROOM - DAY
We see the door to the bathroom. We hear Becket inside.
Becket (OS)
Jesus Christ, almighty!
CUT TO
24. INT. LIBRARY - DAY
Jack walks down the stairs.
Jack
I forgot my pencil...
We hear Becket in the hall.
Becket (OS)
God damnit! What in God's name is
going on in here?
Becket enters.
Becket
What was that ruckus?
James:
Uh, what ruckus?
Becket
I was just in my office and I heard
a ruckus!
Mr. Gibbs
Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
Becket
Watch your tongue man, watch
it!
We see Jack under the table. He sits
up and bangs his head on the table. He groans.
Above the table, James and Lizzie try to take credit
for the noise by making more noise.
Becket:
What is that? What, what is that,
what is that noise?

James:
What noise?
Lizzie:
Really, sir, there wasn't any noise...

Everyone starts faking a coughing fit.
Lizzie:
(flustered)
That noise? Was that the noise you
were talking about?
Becket
No, it wasn't. That was not the
noise I was talking about. Now, I
may not have caught you in the act
this time, but you can bet I will.
Tia laughs at Becket
Becket
You make book on that missy!
(to Lizzie)
And you! I will not be made a fool
of!

Tramps Lady
haha. i love that movie!

willofthewisp
LOL! Great way to throw "Bugger" in there. And I love it was Gibbs who asked for the description of the ruckus. One of the best lines in the whole movie.

ToddianGirl
More scenes: Before that

21. INT. LIBRARY - DAY
The rest of the gang are all sitting back in their seats
when Jack and Becket enter. Becket pushes Jack.
Becket:
Get your stuff, let's go!
(to everyone)
Mr. Wiseguy here has taken it upon
himself to go to the gymnasium. I'm
sorry to inform you, you're going to
be without his services for the rest
of the day.
Jack:
(to Becket)
B-O-O H-O-O!
Becket:
Everything's a big joke, huh Sparrow?
The false alarm you pulled, Friday,
false alarms are really funny,
aren't they...What if your home,
what if your family...
(a beat)
...what if your dope was on fire?
Jack:
Impossible, sir...It's in Gibb's
underwear...

Tramps Lady
haha. even funnier big grin

willofthewisp
Of course it's in Gibbs' underwear!

Jack: Uh, dick? Excuse me. Beckett. Will rum be made available to us?
Will: We're extremely thirsty, sir.
Elizabeth: I have a really low tolerance for dehydration.
Gibbs: I've seen her dehydrate, sir. It's pretty gross.

Tramps Lady
haha. thats funny:P

ToddianGirl
More Scenes:

2. INT. Lizzie's CAR - DAY
We see Lizzie and her FATHER sitting in their car in the
parking lot.
Lizzie is the prom queen and is clearly a snob.
Lizzie:
I can't believe you can't get me
out of this. I mean it's so absurd
I have to be here on a Saturday!
It's not like I'm a defective or
anything.
Lizzie's Father:
I'll make it up to you. Honey,
ditching class to go shopping
doesn't make you a defective. Have
a good day.
Lizzzie rolls her eyes and gets out of the car and walks
up the school front steps
CUT TO:
3. INT Gibbs CAR - DAY
We are in Gibbs's car. His Wife is there and so is
his daugther. He is sort of a nerd.
Gibbs's Wife:
Is this the first time or the last
time we do this?
Gibbs:
(upset)
Last...
Gibb's Wife
Well get in there and use the time
to your advantage...
Gibbs
Honey, we're not supposed to study; we
just have to sit there and do
nothing.
Gibbs's Wife
Well mister you figure out a way to
study.
Gibbs's daugther:
(annoyingly)
Yeah!
Gibbs's Wife:
Well go!
Gibbs gets out of the car and walks towards the school.
CUT TO:
4. INT. James's CAR - DAY
We see James and his Father . James is clearly a jock;
hes wearing a lettermans jacket with lots of patches
on it.
James's FATHER:
Hey, I screwed around...guys screw
around, there's nothing wrong with
that. Except you got caught, Sport.
James:
Yeah, Mom already reamed me, all right?
James Father:
(angry)
You wanna miss a match? You wanna
blow your ride? Now no school's
gonna give a scholarship to a
discipline case.
James gets out of the car and walks into the school.
CUT TO:
5. EXT. SHERMER PARKING LOT - DAY
We see Jack Sparrow walking towards us. He is wearing
sunglasses. A car is coming towards him but he doesn't
stop walking.
The car slams on its breaks directly in front of him.
Jack gets out of the frame. Out of the car steps
Tia. She is dressed all in black. She steps
forward to look in the car's front window and the car
drives away.

Becket
Well...well. Here we are! I want
to congratulate you for being on
time...
Lizzie raises her hand.
Lizzie:
Excuse me, sir? I think there's
been a mistake. I know it's
detention, but...um...I don't think
I belong in here...
Becket doesn't care. He just continues to talk.
Becket:
It is now seven-oh-six. You have
exactly eight hours and fifty-four
minutes to think about why you're
here. To ponder the error of your
ways...
Jack spits into the air and catches the spit in his
mouth again.
Lizzie looks like she is going to gag.
Becket:
...and you may not talk. You will
not move from these seats.
He glances up at Jack and points at him.
Becket:
...and you...
Becket pulls the chair out from under Jack's feet.
Becket:
...will not sleep. All right people,
we're gonna try something a little
different today. We are going to
write an essay--of no less than a
thousand words--describing to me
who you think you are.
Jack:
Is this a test?
Becket passes out paper and pencils and takes no notice
of Jack
Becket:
And when I say essay...I mean essay.
I do not mean a single word repeated
a thousand times. Is that clear Mr.
Sparrow?
Jack looks up.
Jack:
Crystal...
Becket:
Good. Maybe you'll learn a little
something about yourself. Maybe
you'll even--decide whether or not
you care to return.
Gibbs raises his hand and then stands.
Gibbs:
You know, I can answer that right
now sir...That'd be "No", no for me.
'cause...
Becket:
Sit down Gibbs...
Gibbs
Thank you sir...
He sits.
Becket:
My office...
Becket points.
Becket:
...is right across that hall. Any
monkey business is ill-advised...
He looks around at them.
Becket:
...any questions?
Jack:
Yeah...I got a question.
Becket looks at him suspiciously.
Jack:
Does Barry Manilow know you raid his
wardrobe?
Becket:
I'll give you the answer to that
question, Mr. Sparrow, next Saturday.
Don't mess with the bull young man,
you'll get the horns.
Becket leaves.
Jack:
That man...is a brownie hound...

Tramps Lady
haha. thats funny wink

willofthewisp
Lol! I love it. Of course Liz would want her dad to get her out of detention. You should write a parody, Toddian Girl, and post on ff.net! Everyone loves The Breakfast Club so people would just eat it right up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.