Dr.Doom vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
No prep

Blood Lust on for Colossus

Desert

Survivor19
Don't put Dr. Doom and bloodlust in one sentence. Like, ever. It will displease The Doom, and nobody sane wants to do that.

Doom wins. Too much magic.
And since OP didn't state anything, he uses Beyonder's power for curbstomp.

d3str0ya10
i meant hand to hand since hes made from some very indestructible metal he should be able to go hand to hand and get good licks off.

Galan007
Doom slaughters him. srsly

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Galan007
Doom slaughters him. srsly
In hand to hand combat?

Galan007
Sure. This is Doom, afterall.

d3str0ya10
well that was quick no expression

Bentley
Doom cannot lose any match no matter the situation, that's a rule of this forum.

Except against Kang of course. smile

d3str0ya10
LOL i heard doom can even go h2h with the thing and hulk.

Konton
Originally posted by Bentley
Doom cannot lose any match no matter the situation, that's a rule of this forum.

Except against Kang of course. smile

And Squirrel Girl.

StiltmanFTW
And Wolverine biscuits

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1324/hulk9018.th.jpg

Mindset

Except against Kang of course. smile Kang isn't even on Doom's radar, he could beat him without even trying.

d3str0ya10
oooooo yeah look at she hulk upside down.
love

Enyalus
Doom wins. Even in H2H.

He's probably nearly as strong as Colossus, with insane knowledge of pressure points/nerve strikes.

KingD19
He's nowhere near as strong as Colossus, but his H2H is impressive. And BTW, Colossus has shown a high immunity, almost invulnerability to magic based attacks.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KingD19
He's nowhere near as strong as Colossus, but his H2H is impressive. And BTW, Colossus has shown a high immunity, almost invulnerability to magic based attacks.
Well, magic means squat here because its H2H.

Doom has slugged it out with Thing before just fine. Thing and Colossus are pretty close, no?

KingD19
Must have been some upgraded armor or something, usually it isn't that strong. But while Thing and Colossus are close, Colossus edges him out, and that small edge could make the difference.

Mindset
Must have been some upgraded armor or something, usually it isn't that strong. But while Thing and Colossus are close, Colossus edges him out, and that small edge could make the difference. King, stop acting like you know about Doom.

Upgraded armor? erm

golem370
Colossus wins

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Kang isn't even on Doom's radar, he could beat him without even trying.

Just because of Magic wink . Kang sucks against magic : (

Doom has a lot hand to hand armor feats?

Xplosive
Realistically, forget because it's Doom, in H2H, Colossus kills him.

OneDumbG0
^ For what reasons do you think in pure H2H combat, Colossus kills Doom?

Sin I AM
Doom 10/10

d3str0ya10
colossus is a pure beast.But Doom is indestructable.

KingD19
Doom isn't indestructible, it's just whenever he was about to lose, a Doom Bot suddenly takes his place.

d3str0ya10
mariofacepalm
i'm not talking about that, human torch went super nova on him and he still stood. he took many strikes from the thing and it didn't affect him.

golem370
Can Dr Doom even have the strength to really hurt Colossus?

d3str0ya10
yup he can amp his punches with lightning and or magic.

tkitna
Doom isnt freaking indestructible. Sentry destroyed him within seconds as could any superman type of character. If this is purely H2H Colossus wrecks him as would any character of that strength range and probably below..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Doom isnt freaking indestructible. Sentry destroyed him within seconds as could any superman type of character. If this is purely H2H Colossus wrecks him as would any character of that strength range and probably below..

thumb up

Enyalus
Doom's also beaten Sentry, though.

And Sentry, besides the helicarrier disaster, should be much physically stronger than Colossus.

Mindset
Doom isnt freaking indestructible. Sentry destroyed him within seconds as could any superman type of character. If this is purely H2H Colossus wrecks him as would any character of that strength range and probably below.. One showing does not erase all his other showings of durability.

carver9
Colossus 9/10; there really isnt anything that doom could do to colossus and thats not even counting the fact that colossus is more durable than doom by a large factor.

Hyperion Prime
Just because of Magic wink . Kang sucks against magic : (

Doom has a lot hand to hand armor feats?

An incomplete Doom in Secret Wars says different. Doom did not even have his whole mind and still killed and scared Kang enough to make him almost cry. During the Infinity something or the other Doom killed Kang again.

Kang would not even exist if it wasn't for the time machine that DR. DOOM invented!!!!!

Doom owns Kang

Enyalus
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

Doom owns Kang
One of the truest statements ever said on KMC.

Along with "Batman loses to Captain America" and "Enyalus is awesome."

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus 9/10; there really isnt anything that doom could do to colossus and thats not even counting the fact that colossus is more durable than doom by a large factor. Aside from feats that say otherwise, you are correct. dur

KingD19
i'm not talking about that, human torch went super nova on him and he still stood. he took many strikes from the thing and it didn't affect him.

^Destroya, you can't keep posting movie feats in the comic thread. In the movie, Doom was actually made of metal, so yeah, you should just consider that statement null and void.

yup he can amp his punches with lightning and or magic.

^Once again, no movie feats, and I don't think I've ever seen him amp his physical abilities with magic, though I could be wrong. But the lightning was strictly movie.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
One of the truest statements ever said on KMC.

Along with "Batman loses to Captain America" and "Enyalus is awesome." one of these things is not like the others.

CATMANEXE
he's not getting through Dooms forcefield. takes alot more. Doom however is 1-shotting him just like he did right along with the rest of his X-friends. or if you dont like that he transmutes him. or shrinks him. or hits him with his god stunner ray...you see where its going...

Doom ftp, 10/10

Enyalus
Someone doesn't read OPs.

CATMANEXE
sure i do...
1. Doom doesnt need prep. he always is.
2. Doom doesnt care about rules.

h2h
Dooms forcefield. overstated. Dooms armor alone allows him enough to take missiles and crush diamonds in his hand. reinforce him with a forcefield (thats his punches too) and magic, energy and what not.

Doom ftw.

Enyalus
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
sure i do...
1. Doom doesnt need prep. he always is.
2. Doom doesnt care about rules.
lol, both very true. big grin

Bentley
An incomplete Doom in Secret Wars says different. Doom did not even have his whole mind and still killed and scared Kang enough to make him almost cry. During the Infinity something or the other Doom killed Kang again.

Kang would not even exist if it wasn't for the time machine that DR. DOOM invented!!!!!

Doom owns Kang

Secret wars? Doom's fans always go there, back with altered Ultron, Kang not putting up a force field and all the villains backing Doom. That and infinity war is what we call PIS in this forum wink

Spider-man wouldn't exist if not for a radioactive spider, yet the spider ain't the greatest of the two. smile

Hyperion Prime
Secret wars? Doom's fans always go there, back with altered Ultron, Kang not putting up a force field and all the villains backing Doom. That and infinity war is what we call PIS in this forum wink

Spider-man wouldn't exist if not for a radioactive spider, yet the spider ain't the greatest of the two. smile

Yeah keep telling yourself it was PIS since you didnt like the outcome big grin Maybe Kang is too stupid to put up a force field, or he knew his puny forcefield would not work against Doom. If the villians backed Doom what does that have to do with Kang? Doom killed him not the other villians.

And the radioactive spider thing is different. DOOM caused this with his intellect. Kang couldn't rebuild a Ford Pinto.

Bentley
Yeah keep telling yourself it was PIS since you didnt like the outcome big grin Maybe Kang is too stupid to put up a force field, or he knew his puny forcefield would not work against Doom. If the villians backed Doom what does that have to do with Kang? Doom killed him not the other villians.

And the radioactive spider thing is different. DOOM caused this with his intellect. Kang couldn't rebuild a Ford Pinto.

What good would it have done to put up a forcefield? Fighting Ultron, Doom and possibly the other villains at once wasn't that much of a better bet than simply trying to dissuade Doom who was the real issue. No matter how you turn it, a surrounded Kang being attacked by Ultron is a result that came more from the particular situation they were in, not the kind of thing that happens in this forum. stick out tongue

The spider became radioctive thanks to someone's intellect too Happy Dance

Hyperion Prime
What good would it have done to put up a forcefield? Fighting Ultron, Doom and possibly the other villains at once wasn't that much of a better bet than simply trying to dissuade Doom who was the real issue. No matter how you turn it, a surrounded Kang being attacked by Ultron is a result that came more from the particular situation they were in, not the kind of thing that happens in this forum. stick out tongue

The spider became radioctive thanks to someone's intellect too Happy Dance

^ FAIL

Stop speaking for the forum. No one here beleives what you are spewing.

You brought up the force field not me a couple of post earlier. If Kang can't hang with the big boys may be he should stay home. You think if the situation was reversed that DR. DOOM would not have fought all the villians and won.

Maybe Kang should have tried harder to kill Doom. If he would have may be Doom would not have owned him later on.

Ok now you are being ridiculous. You are saying doom is greater than Kang. Doom made the time machine that Kang used.

The Spider thing would only hold weight if i was to say Spiderman is greater than the scientist who created said equipment. I didnt do that though now did I?

Bentley
Doom himself admitted he was no match for Ultron during that arch, he begged Molecule man to destroy it awesr

Also, Doom is the most popular of the two and it was more in character for him to pursue the Beyonder's power, from that perspective is logical that they would make Doom survive and ultimately, defeat Kang. It was needed to tell the story, and in KMC by rules, such things don't hold ground.

My point with the spider is that heroes and villains are created by someone or something, that doesn't need to limit how big and heroic they become. Kang was created by an accident, but he later conquered several timelines and made a big empire, that wasn't Doom's doing smile

The Nuul
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5921/secretwars00107.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/secretwars00107.jpg/1/w795.png

The Nuul
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8330/secretwars00108.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/secretwars00108.jpg/1/w790.png

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1893/secretwars00109.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/secretwars00109.jpg/1/w785.png

carver9
I dont get how any of this come to the conclussiong that doom could beat someone that is a better fighter, stronger, more durable, and just plain out better than him in the physical dept.

Colossus 10/10

Mindset
carver, you don't even know what Doom is capable of. erm

carver9
carver, you don't even know what Doom is capable of. erm

With his powers, yes, physically,he shouldnt be able to beat colossus.

Sin I AM
i think colossus is being underestimated...what strength and h2h feats does doom have?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
...what strength and h2h feats does doom have?
Crushing a diamond with his bare hands. One-shot killing a lion while naked, using a pressure point strike to the base of the skull.

Sin I AM
ARE U SERIOUS? your sarcasm is showing

Bentley
He did kill the lion at the very least.

Mindset
He did kill a lion while he was naked.

Sin I AM
of all the feats, the lion one is what intrigues me the most

Mindset
It would, wouldn't it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
ARE U SERIOUS? your sarcasm is showing
lol, no...both feats are true.

stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
Here are the feats referenced by some of the posters, which I have collected in my Revamped Dr. Doom Respect Thread
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
And here, Doom shatters a diamond into dust in his palm, from Amazing Spiderman #350:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomStrength02ASM350.jpg

His H2H fighting skills are good enough to kill a lion with a single blow, from Doom #1:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill04Doom1.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill05Doom1.jpgDoom has also fought the Thing H2H, whose strength is comparable to Colossus and you can see how Doom is unphased by a straight haymaker on his face, no force-fields involved:Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doom vs Thing again, from Fantastic Four #537:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsThing03537.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsThing04.jpg

Hyperion Prime
Doom himself admitted he was no match for Ultron during that arch, he begged Molecule man to destroy it awesr

Also, Doom is the most popular of the two and it was more in character for him to pursue the Beyonder's power, from that perspective is logical that they would make Doom survive and ultimately, defeat Kang. It was needed to tell the story, and in KMC by rules, such things don't hold ground.

My point with the spider is that heroes and villains are created by someone or something, that doesn't need to limit how big and heroic they become. Kang was created by an accident, but he later conquered several timelines and made a big empire, that wasn't Doom's doing smile

Dude quit talking in circles. So now I guess the writer is Bias because he wanted Doom to win. You know what....know matter what the story they they have a winner and a loser. Newsflash these aren't real people. Because the writer didnt write the story your way it's not valid. Dont give me P.I.S. either, because doom can beat Kang.

DudeI don't care what Ultron did. If Kang was worth his salt he would have been the one controling Ultron. Oh wait I know the writer didnt like Kang so he made him lose.

Get real dude roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley
Look, as much as you want to make it Doom's ability to casually find Ultron laying around, and to barely survive an attack from Kang that he never saw coming I'm inclined to say, it was portrayed as being luck smile ; Kang didn't confirm Doom's death after the attack, but neither did Doom confirm Thor's death later in that arc.

For someone who doesn't care about what Ultron did you seem adamant in talking about the fight in which it caught Kang off guard by circumstances that wouldn't happen by themselves in a forum fight.

Hyperion Prime
Look, as much as you want to make it Doom's ability to casually find Ultron laying around, and to barely survive an attack from Kang that he never saw coming I'm inclined to say, it was portrayed as being luck smile ; Kang didn't confirm Doom's death after the attack, but neither did Doom confirm Thor's death later in that arc.

For someone who doesn't care about what Ultron did you seem adamant in talking about the fight in which it caught Kang off guard by circumstances that wouldn't happen by themselves in a forum fight.

Dude you are an R-tard. So it's Dooms fault he found Ultron and Kang Didn't eek! eek! laughing Luck...man you are reaching. First it was P.I.S. now its luck.

That's right Kang could not even kill Doom with Doom not knowing.

I am going to ignore the Thor thing....cuz you are reaching roll eyes (sarcastic)

How the hell did Ultron catch Kang off Guard???? He freaking told Ultron Kill Kang. If Kang is too stupid to notice a big ass silver robot standing next to Doom than that's his fault. So it's ok for Kang to attack Doom from behind, but Doom can't attack Kang from behind. Dude you are pitiful.

Bentley
Are you going to say now that Doom survived Kang's attack because of his skill and prediction of the attack, or maybe his reflexes?

I guess that you consider that having Ultron at your back, after just being released from prison is the equivalent of squaring off in a straight battle :rolls:. Or maybe Ultron is standard equipment for Victor now smile

PIS and luck stand for the same in this case: Elements outside the characters that defined the outcome much more than just the skill of either character.

Mindset
Doom survived Kang's attack because he is superior.

d3str0ya10
Dr.Doom is to overwhelming he would form sharp piece of lightning in his hands and shove it into Colossus head.

jrodslam
Colossus.

DeathKap
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Dr.Doom is to overwhelming he would form sharp piece of lightning in his hands and shove it into Colossus head. Colossus is unafected by electricity from what I know. And this isnt movie doom.

d3str0ya10
yeh which makes even more spite. (WOW that was some serious stupidity)
ok he would blind him like he did thing and 4uck em up real bad.
i mean he can crush diamonds with the least amount of effort he WILL mess Colossus up.

Bentley
Technically he cannot use tricks such as blinding.

The Nuul
H2H with no other powers or tricks, Colossus wrecks him.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Nuul
H2H with no other powers or tricks, Colossus wrecks him. Nope

Bentley
Doom survived Kang's attack because he is superior.

Nope

Such argumentation!

Mindset
It's all that's needed to best you.

Bentley
It's all that's needed to best you.

I don't have time to come up with a witty comeback, this one should do ermm

Mindset
Concession and apology accepted.

d3str0ya10
Dr.doom had temporarily blinded the thing.
He wrecks colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Dr.doom had temporarily blinded the thing.
He wrecks colossus.

Moon Knight blinded Sentry... I guess he wrecks him, too? biscuits

Hyperion Prime
Are you going to say now that Doom survived Kang's attack because of his skill and prediction of the attack, or maybe his reflexes?

I guess that you consider that having Ultron at your back, after just being released from prison is the equivalent of squaring off in a straight battle :rolls:. Or maybe Ultron is standard equipment for Victor now smile

PIS and luck stand for the same in this case: Elements outside the characters that defined the outcome much more than just the skill of either character.

Dude you are retarded. WTF are you even talking about . Just on and on like a broken record. You are speaking just to speak in circles/ The Hell with You and Your Circle Jerk.

dustywanky

DeathKap
He cant do that in h2h

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Moon Knight blinded Sentry... I guess he wrecks him, too? biscuits
well i'm not saying that just because he can blind i'm doesn't mean he can win i'm say that when he blinds him he going to 4uck him up like all hell.

Bentley
Concession and apology accepted.

Glad to know we are fine ermm

Dude you are retarded. WTF are you even talking about . Just on and on like a broken record. You are speaking just to speak in circles/ The Hell with You and Your Circle Jerk.

dustywanky

(I wouldn't repeat my arguments if you understood them from the beginning)

I'll explain myself in the simplest terms:

The events of Secret War are in no way enough to prove Doom is more powerful than Kang.

If I focus in such showing is only because posters like to make the Doom vs Kang debate exclusively around that feat. A character like Doom has done more interesting things to debate than that once he had Ultron and told him to shoot no expression

Endless Mike
Doom

If worse comes to worse he can use the Ovoid Mind Transfer

OneDumbG0
^ Read the opening post. This battle is H2H combat.

Endless Mike
Oh, sorry

Hyperion Prime
Glad to know we are fine ermm

(I wouldn't repeat my arguments if you understood them from the beginning)

I'll explain myself in the simplest terms:

The events of Secret War are in no way enough to prove Doom is more powerful than Kang.

If I focus in such showing is only because posters like to make the Doom vs Kang debate exclusively around that feat. A character like Doom has done more interesting things to debate than that once he had Ultron and told him to shoot no expression

It all boils down to you being a DOUCHE (that's french so you will understand that) who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

Bentley
It all boils down to you being a DOUCHE (that's french so you will understand that) who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.

Well, ummm, yes. At least we came to an agreement.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Crushing a diamond with his bare hands. One-shot killing a lion while naked, using a pressure point strike to the base of the skull.

So colossus cant kill a lion in one shot? confused
The lion should explode if colossus punch it.

Colossus cant crush diamonds. None of that proves that he can even tickle colossus.

d3str0ya10
actually he can he can enchant his fist and clock em real good.

Kris Blaze
Magic does not work well on Colossus.

d3str0ya10
what about electricity.

snoopdogg
Colossus takes a massive jolt during a electromagnetic storm:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandAcolytes.jpg

During a electromagnetic storm Colossus proves he can take the lightning better than Rougue can. She was K.O.'d:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossuselectricity2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossuselectricity3.jpg

While Emma Frost switched bodies with Storm she tried to fry Colossus with some lightning attacks. It didn't work:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandStorm_unc152.jpg

Colossus takes some of Storms massive lighting while the platform he was standing on was melting:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandlightninguxmann_3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandlightning2uxmann_3.jpg

Here Colossus uses his body as a lighting rod:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossuslightingrod.jpg

Colossus uses his body to break a circuit between Magento and Storm:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusbreakingcircuit.jpg

Colossus shows again that electricity has no effect on him. Read these scans:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Excalibur105-13.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Excalibur105-14.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Excalibur105-15.jpg

Takes another blast from Storms lightning:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/UncannyX-Men160-02.jpg

Takes a lighting blast from a mentally amped up Storm:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusuncanny147.jpg

d3str0ya10
OKAY colossus is a little more than i thought he was this will be a harder fight than i thought but i dont see colossus doing anything to doom what hes made out of is to indestructible.

Bentley
Not to mention the fight is strictly hand to hand and Doom cannot use devices.

d3str0ya10
Then this is a SOLID DRAW 0/10 for both i cant see each other hurting the other.

carver9
I can see colossus pinning doom down ripping his suit off of him.

snoopdogg
Didn't Grimm crush his hand once? Or was that a cartoon or something?

carver9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Grimm crush his hand once? Or was that a cartoon or something?

Fantastic four cartoon back in 03

Bentley
I can see colossus pinning doom down ripping his suit off of him.

Its possible, Doom resisted an impact from Grim, but he didn't got locked with someone as strong.

d3str0ya10
i dont think he can pin him.

carver9
Its possible, Doom resisted an impact from Grim, but he didn't got locked with someone as strong.

Its not impossible since colossus have the strength feats proving that he's much stronger. He could pin Doom easily unless you can show me some feats of doom overpowering someone in colossus league. He didnt even fight ben, stop using that example, he withstood one punch from a person that is weaker than colossus, bad example if you ask me.

d3str0ya10
no hes at same level and he barley even felt it so colossus will be the same.

d3str0ya10
OKAY colossus is a little more than i thought he was this will be a harder fight than i thought but i dont see colossus doing anything to doom what hes made out of is to indestructible.

carver9
no hes at same level and he barley even felt it so colossus will be the same.

Who's at the same level because to my knowledge ben is a 85 tonner whereas colossus is a 100 tonner.

carver9

Doom isnt indestructible, not even close. Colossus CAN rip that suit off.

d3str0ya10
The thing became 95 thats what i heard.

d3str0ya10
Doom isnt indestructible, not even close. Colossus CAN rip that suit off.

ITS a SUIT?????? WOW cause in the movies it was grafted on to HIM it WAS him.

StiltmanFTW
ITS a SUIT?????? WOW cause in the movies it was grafted on to HIM it WAS him.

Probably movie Doom was kinda based on Doom from Ultimate Universe...

KingD19
Destroya, movie thread, comic thread, they're different, get it through your head man. And in truth, Doom's armor is only supposed to give him low level super strength, a couple tons at best.

The Nuul
Again Colossus wrecks him.

Comic feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> movie feats.

StiltmanFTW
Yep.

d3str0ya10
Well in the movie thread no one comments or anything so i put them here.

Mindset
Again Colossus wrecks him.

Nope

Nihilist
No prep

Blood Lust on for Colossus

Desert Colossus would prolly kill him h2h.

carver9
Nope

Who has doom taken down physically that is comparable to colossus?

Mindset
yo mama!

Sin I AM
yo mama!

i loled

carver9
yo mama!

LOL, good one; my momma is strong as hell though.

The Nuul
A moms boomerang shoe > Doom, even he doesnt have prep for that.

d3str0ya10
LMAO!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Nihilist
Colossus would prolly kill him h2h.

thumb up

Wild Shadow
colossus ftw. he would crush his hands and uppercut his head off.

d3str0ya10
lol ooooook.
w/e you say

tkitna
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
colossus ftw. he would crush his hands and uppercut his head off.

Really, this is true. Without forcefields, magic, technology, and his gadgets, Doom cant win this.

OneDumbG0
^ Do you think Ironman would have no chance in a H2H fight also?

snoopdogg
^ Do you think Ironman would have no chance in a H2H fight also? I don't.

The Nuul
Strictly H2H and no weapons, nope Stark cant beat Colossus.

Colossus is more durable, better fighter, agile and maybe stronger.

OneDumbG0
Strictly H2H and no weapons, nope Stark cant beat Colossus.

Colossus is more durable, better fighter, agile and maybe stronger. Funny. Doom is more durable, a better H2H fighter, agile enough to punk Beast and maybe stronger than Iron Man.

And besides, Iron Man has definitely performed decently against a higher class of brick than Colossus in pure fisticuffs.

Mindset
Stop trying to use logic.

It's obvious one punch from Colossus will cause Doom to implode, collapsing all of reality.

I mean, this is Colossus we're talking about here.

Uriel005
In pure H2H Colossus wins. Doom simply lacks the raw strength and durabilty of Colossus. Doom Benches a couple tons in his armor Colossus can lift over 100 at a minimum. He goes through tanks and buildings in ways that would make the Juggernaut proud. Also he is an expert hand to hand combatant through experience and can take howitzer artillery like a light breeze. Doom is more of a stand back and let the minions take care of it though he is capable of direct combat.

Colossus wins with his raw strength and durability he becomes entirely metal and his strength is his own. Victor needs a suit and the Thing is definitely not as strong as Colossus. Living Stone v. Living metal, metal comes out on top so it really can't be used as a comparison for whether or not Doom can take on Colossus in raw strength. Origionaly the Thing's strength only measured in at about 5 tons now it is about 90 but is still significantly less than Colossus.

Summing up Colossus stomps no question in pure H2H

Mindset
You don't know what you're talking about.

OneDumbG0
Uriel005: Wow. That's... that's an interesting take on Dr. Doom you have there...

... facepalm

tkitna

And besides, Iron Man has definitely performed decently against a higher class of brick than Colossus in pure fisticuffs.

When and who?

OneDumbG0
^ One-shotted an enraged She-Hulk in Avengers Disassembled. Physically knocked out Savage Hulk way back when. Fought Namor in and out of water as much as anybody has...

... and got whupped on by Sentry. Maybe not something to be proud of. But let's be honest, I honestly can't picture Colossus being able to give and take as much as Tony did in that fight. Doom's armor is at worst equal to Ironman's and by way of purely physical feats, superior.

Bentley
Are you proving that Doom's armor is physically better than IM's or you are just saying that? wink

Lord Feron
Well I always thought Doom's Armor tech was better than IM but that just my opinion. Anyway Doom takes it but not easily at all.

The Scribe
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/kisk80g5fb7c8wxtjcgf_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/q8ez1g1cez29otuemfi_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/kjhe45pxx110r4aeifa_thumb.jpg http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/i5g1kn5nhuoipk7klonz_thumb.jpg

OneDumbG0
Are you proving that Doom's armor is physically better than IM's or you are just saying that?Well... the few times we actually see the physical aspects of his suit displayed, leads me to believe so. Crushing a diamond into dust in his hand and barely registering Thing's square left hook to the face. He's also taken a ridiculous pounding from a bloodlusted Namor and a fellow Atlantean underwater that outshines any type of punishment that Ironman sustained in his own fights with Namor.

Both characters display their physical attributes very seldomly. But I think Doom has the edge.

tkitna
^ One-shotted an enraged She-Hulk in Avengers Disassembled. Physically knocked out Savage Hulk way back when. Fought Namor in and out of water as much as anybody has...

One shotting Jen is impressive. Wasnt aware of that. Collosus supposedly knocked out a Savage Hulk also although i've never seen the scans. He also fought Gladiator for a brief scuffle and although he lost, I think its a decent feat.

Didnt Cage rough up Doom once or was that a Doombot in the end?

I have never thought of Dooms armour being as good as Tony's either but maybe it is. I've never considered Doom being able to throw down with class 100 heros physically either, but in some instances, it appears he can. Oh well, you learn something new everyday I guess.

Phantom Zone

and you were complaining that Luke was able to crack classic Iron Mans armour. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
When Doom fought Thing, was it recently, after one of his strength amps, or when he came out as a class 5? And yes, teenage Colossus ( Class 70) did knock out Savage Hulk.

OneDumbG0
^ If we're talking about the last fist-fight they had where Dr. Doom shrugs off a left hook to his face, it was right before Civil War. Scans are on top of page 4 of this thread.Originally posted by tkitna
One shotting Jen is impressive. Wasnt aware of that. Collosus supposedly knocked out a Savage Hulk also although i've never seen the scans. He also fought Gladiator for a brief scuffle and although he lost, I think its a decent feat.

I have never thought of Dooms armour being as good as Tony's either but maybe it is. I've never considered Doom being able to throw down with class 100 heros physically either, but in some instances, it appears he can. Oh well, you learn something new everyday I guess. In straight-up confrontations between Iron Man and Dr. Doom, they are regularly depicted as equals or Dr. Doom's armor is superior, e.g. Tony's repulsor blasts are completely useless against Doom's forcefields. With regards to stand-alone physical feats though, I think Dr. Doom has a slight advantage.

Powerman laid a righteous smackdown on Dr. Doom back in the day. Don't underestimate the power-amp of the yellow silk shirt. Needless to say, the only words that came to mind were, "Sweet Christmas!" I think it's safe to say, Dr. Doom's armor has improved since then.

Lord Feron
Yeah he took a pretty damn solid haymaker to the face, doom did. KInda shocked actually thought he would atleast stumble or something. Just seemed like he was mildly upset.

Kris Blaze
When Doom fought Thing, was it recently, after one of his strength amps, or when he came out as a class 5? And yes, teenage Colossus ( Class 70) did knock out Savage Hulk.

I'm sorry, teen Colossus at class 70? He wishes.

d3str0ya10
Teen colossus was about at like 45 when he was teen guys stop makin him like you want him to be.

carver9
^ If we're talking about the last fist-fight they had where Dr. Doom shrugs off a left hook to his face, it was right before Civil War. Scans are on top of page 4 of this thread.In straight-up confrontations between Iron Man and Dr. Doom, they are regularly depicted as equals or Dr. Doom's armor is superior, e.g. Tony's repulsor blasts are completely useless against Doom's forcefields. With regards to stand-alone physical feats though, I think Dr. Doom has a slight advantage.

Powerman laid a righteous smackdown on Dr. Doom back in the day. Don't underestimate the power-amp of the yellow silk shirt. Needless to say, the only words that came to mind were, "Sweet Christmas!" I think it's safe to say, Dr. Doom's armor has improved since then.

you do know that omega red physically handled iron man and colossus>>omega red physically.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah he took a pretty damn solid haymaker to the face, doom did. KInda shocked actually thought he would atleast stumble or something. Just seemed like he was mildly upset.

i dont think that he could have handled a second like that.

Wei Phoenix
Teen colossus was about at like 45 when he was teen guys stop makin him like you want him to be.

And how do you know? Is it because Kris said he wasn't 70?

Mindset
i dont think that he could have handled a second like that. Yea, because being completely unhurt by the first hit means the second will take him out.

Seriously, did you even think that one out?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>