Judomaster Vs Mister X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
JSA's Judomaster.

psycho gundam
no expression x is out hax'd here

iceman24567
Mister X doesn't stand a chance

cloud102
What do you mean?

iceman24567
Is their any possible way for me to be more clear?

cloud102
Try.

iceman24567
No because it is impossible for me to be any more clear sorry no expression

cloud102
You're such a jerk! Jerk face!

iceman24567
smile

guy222
JM

Enyalus
Mister X still wins.

He can't hit her directly. Big deal. She won't be able to hit him at all.

iceman24567
So he makes her hit herself ftw? no expression

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
So he makes her hit herself ftw? no expression
Or he figures it out after a few failed exchanges and tosses something at her or whatever.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Or he figures it out after a few failed exchanges and tosses something at her or whatever. Umm ok.

psycho gundam
how do holds do against the aversion field?

for example, jodo master throws a punch that X makes miss to the left. he then grabs the exposed arm slowly and gives her a standard hammer lock and chokes her with his other arm.

would the aversion field prevent that?

or flip the situation so that judomaster has mr. X in the hammer lock and a choke hold (since hitting him is too difficult). shouldn't he be able to the classic reverse by slipping down and behind her, all the while holding her arm and then applying the move to her?

no strike involved.

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how do holds do against the aversion field?

for example, jodo master throws a punch that X makes miss to the left. he then grabs the exposed arm slowly and gives her a standard hammer lock and chokes her with his other arm.

would the aversion field prevent that?

or flip the situation so that judomaster has mr. X in the hammer lock and a choke hold (since hitting him is too difficult). shouldn't he be able to the classic reverse by slipping down and behind her, all the while holding her arm and then applying the move to her?

no strike involved.

In your first scenario, I think Mister X wouldn't be able to grab her arm. Because it wouldn't actually be where he's perceiving it to be at.

Second scenario should work...

Kris Blaze
You can't try and apply logic to a character whose power is to never be directly hit, yet who only deals in close combat :/

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You can't try and apply logic to a character whose power is to never be directly hit, yet who only deals in close combat :/
smile Point.

JakeTheBank
Bump

KingD19
X can't touch Judo, Judo can touch X, she wins.

redninjas
mister x show to be nothing special in fighting, got bested by iron fist luke cage and recently by that cyborg? i mean if a freakin cyborg is more skilled then you? then you got a problem judo master ftw

manx422
Judomaster

Lord Feron
Originally posted by redninjas
mister x show to be nothing special in fighting, got bested by iron fist luke cage and recently by that cyborg? i mean if a freakin cyborg is more skilled then you? then you got a problem judo master ftw

IF and Cage was just CIS it's annoying because different writers seem to have different views on how his power works. I am not sure what cyborg incident you are talking about. Also If you knew anything about the way his powers work, i don't think they should work on machines.

Anyway as for the fight, can't judomaster still be choked out?

godking
Judomaster destroys X.

X is very ordinary once people get past his low level telepathy

redninjas
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IF and Cage was just CIS it's annoying because different writers seem to have different views on how his power works. I am not sure what cyborg incident you are talking about. Also If you knew anything about the way his powers work, i don't think they should work on machines.

Anyway as for the fight, can't judomaster still be choked out?

thats my point that even if he cant read the mind of a cyborg he at least can outskill him i mean this isnt some ninja cyborg or something just a cyborg that was punching him and that just show that without him mind reading he is crap in fighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.