Dr.Doom vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Planet made from adamantium
Bloodlust on for Dr.Doom (3days prep)
Classic Superman
no BFR

iceman24567
WTF is classic Superman?

Phantom Zone
Think he means PC.

d3str0ya10
it means calm superman and i think his magik would fk with superman too much superman wouldnt even try to fight him.

iceman24567
So Pc Superman vs Doom with prep? Rather not touch it erm

d3str0ya10
you forgot to say no homo and why not?

Mindset
I'm confused by so much in this thread.

The Nuul
Spite much?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm confused by so much in this thread. thumb up

d3str0ya10
so who would win this i'm not getting any answers i wanna see it i wanna see superman get beat by someones who's class level is under 100.

The Nuul
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
so who would win this i'm not getting any answers i wanna see it i wanna see superman get beat by someones who's class level is under 100.

That wont happen.

d3str0ya10
well who wins this superman is weak to magic and 3 days prep dr.doom has this.

Juntai
I won't say it's impossible for Doom, but its still highly unlikely.
Superman loosing would require him acting an idiot, pretty much.

Mindset
Doom

iceman24567
Doom without prep backhands PC Superman

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doom without prep backhands PC Superman thumb up

xJLxKing
With Prep and proper knowledge about Superman, Doom wins.

d3str0ya10
Yes its about time stupidman i mean superman gets showed up.

Enyalus
Doom owns him faster than you can say 'Kunta Kinte'.

xJLxKing
Yes its about time stupidman i mean superman gets showed up.
Why do you hate Superman? You basically made this thread for that purpose only.

d3str0ya10
ok yeh i do but hey whats wrong with that. i mean i read threads about him versing people that are way out of his playing quarters and fanboys still come along and support him which really irritates me.

Allankles
ok yeh i do but hey whats wrong with that. i mean i read threads about him versing people that are way out of his playing quarters and fanboys still come along and support him which really irritates me.

Way out of his playing field like who?

Juntai
Still assuming we're using PC Superman, a debate can easily be made against pretty much anything Doom comes up with. Superman certainly has a power to stop it. smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
Still assuming we're using PC Superman,
When asked "WTF is Classic Superman" the thread starter replied:
it means calm superman and i think his magik would fk with superman too much superman wouldnt even try to fight him.
...That was the 4th post.

To reiterate:
Originally posted by Enyalus
Doom owns him faster than you can say 'Kunta Kinte'.

Juntai
Calm Superman = Classic Superman? Wtf?
lol. I'm not sure how that translates.

Enyalus
Destroya doesn't speak any known intelligible language.

iceman24567
I'm confused by so much in this thread.
thumb up

Juntai
Destroya doesn't speak any known intelligible language. K. Thanks for clearing that up, bro. lmao.

Enyalus
K. Thanks for clearing that up, bro. lmao.
Anytime you need 'Retardism' translated into English, just ask.

big grin

Mindset
Well Doom wins.

d3str0ya10
how is that retard ism i simply messed it up. You guys need to unbunch your tights and stop being so up tight. big deal one mistake.

xJLxKing
how is that retard ism i simply messed it up. You guys need to unbunch your tights and stop being so up tight. big deal one mistake.
All your posts are mistakes.

iceman24567
LOL at calling us uptight LOL

d3str0ya10
Lol at you LOL

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by xJLxKing
All your posts are mistakes.
and so are you.

Mindset
and so are you. lol

xJLxKing
and so are you.
Good comeback

Enyalus
Can't we all just get along?

d3str0ya10
Can't we all just get along? cant you just leave the thread?

Mindset
no

Enyalus
laughing out loud

d3str0ya10
no
wasnt talkn to yah.

Mindset
i wasn't talking to you

d3str0ya10
Nice to here that.
raver

iceman24567
Somebody close this thread please.

d3str0ya10
Yeah its pointless now and all you guys want to do is start trouble so ill give it to you simply put.

Mindset
Give it to me

iceman24567
Give it to me I'll give it to you evil face

d3str0ya10
You haven't come for trouble so therefore you don't need any.
and that was a NASTY remark.
Im not giving you anything.

Mindset
All I want is friendship.

d3str0ya10
I'll give it to you evil face
I know i gave it to your mom last night though that for sure.
wink

iceman24567
You haven't come for trouble so therefore you don't need any.
and that was a NASTY remark.
Im not giving you anything. Softy laughing

d3str0ya10
That was a nice comeback where did you get that one from?
The index in your English literature book?

The Nuul
Softy laughing

You hurt his feelings, you should apologize to him.

Mindset
The index in your English literature book? Why would his lit book have comebacks?

d3str0ya10
I don't know maybe it was a little feature that came along with it. Ask him about it he's got all the updates on the newest Book jokes.

tkitna
Lighten up guys. He's a shoe salesman for gods sake.

Juntai
Why would his lit book have comebacks? lmao.
You guys are cracking me up.

iceman24567
The index in your English literature book? no expression

Mindset
I don't know maybe it was a little feature that came along with it. Ask him about it he's got all the updates on the newest Book jokes. I wish I had that book.

iceman24567
I wish I had that book. I wish i had you in a rare naked choke hold embarrasment

Juntai
I wish i had you in a rare naked choke hold embarrasment Do you mean a REAR Naked Choke?

Mindset
You'd no doubt wish we were both naked too.

You disgust me. uhuh

Mindset
Do you mean a REAR Naked Choke? No, his chokes are of the rare variety.

d3str0ya10
Me too it sounds like the guy knows his jokes pretty well so maybe ill try it out to. Hey, iceman24567 can you tell me where to order this book and how long will the shipping be?

iceman24567
Do you mean a REAR Naked Choke? I think so confused
You'd no doubt wish we were both naked too.

You disgust me. uhuh No i like to poke holes in clothing its a fetish of mine big grin

Enyalus
Me too it sounds like the guy knows his jokes pretty well so maybe ill try it out to. Hey, iceman24567 can you tell me where to order this book and how long will the shipping be?
He told me they ship from your mother's vagina, so it'll take quite a while to deliver.

iceman24567
Me too it sounds like the guy knows his jokes pretty well so maybe ill try it out to. Hey, iceman24567 can you tell me where to order this book and how long will the shipping be? Being a measly shoe salesman you can't afford these books trust me.

Mindset
He told me they ship from your mother's vagina, so it'll take quite a while to deliver. laughing out loud

iceman24567
He told me they ship from your mother's vagina, so it'll take quite a while to deliver. LLOLl

tkitna
He told me they ship from your mother's vagina, so it'll take quite a while to deliver.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/lol8.gif

d3str0ya10
Nice joke man you really do your study.
and to let you know i can make 5,000 dollars at TOP a day when i get my merchandise so i don't wanna see that. i doubt anything of what you own would ever come from there you don't deserve anything like that.

Enyalus
and to let you know i can make 5,000 dollars at TOP a day when i get my merchandise so i don't wanna see that. i doubt anything of what you own would ever come from there you don't deserve anything like that.
http://i35.tinypic.com/2q9dp3t.jpg

xJLxKing
and to let you know i can make 5,000 dollars at TOP a day when i get my merchandise so i don't wanna see that. doubt anything of what you own would ever come from there you don't deserve anything like that.
laughing out loud

tkitna

This might be my new signature.

d3str0ya10
I would like to hear how you sound in real life. I bet you sound all high and squeaky, most of the girls i know could prob hit lower notes than you so tell me when your balls drop bud. and peace i gotta go to my Martial Arts class see ya when i get back. I hope your having fun smelling raw coffee.

Mindset
I would like to hear how you sound in real life. I bet you sound all high and squeaky, most of the girls i know could prob hit lower notes than you so tell me when your balls drop bud. and peace i gotta go to my Martial Arts class see ya when i get back. I hope your having fun smelling raw coffee. Is English your first language?

tkitna
I would like to hear how you sound in real life. I bet you sound all high and squeaky, most of the girls i know could prob hit lower notes than you so tell me when your balls drop bud. and peace i gotta go to my Martial Arts class see ya when i get back. I hope your having fun smelling raw coffee.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/ImaPoser.gif

d3str0ya10
Is English your first language?
yup.

Enyalus
Is English your first language?
*shrug* He says he lives in the US.

StiltmanFTW
shocklaugh

Mindset
*shrug* He says he lives in the US. That doesn't mean anything you cholo.

Enyalus
I have no idea what a cholo even is.

Reminds me of those big-ass bird things on Final Fantasy.

psycho gundam
Planet made from adamantium
Bloodlust on for Dr.Doom (3days prep)
Classic Superman
no BFR doom has time machine tech on his person. 3 days prep is a hollow statement.

iceman24567
Well i guess this thread is thoroughly juiced.

zeel
Why do you hate Superman? You basically made this thread for that purpose only.

How many threads are made to favor superman just to spite characters, this is a opinon forum, everyone has their own ideas.

Superman vs ................ oh btw this character cant use magic and cant use this or cant use that ( all things supes dont have or is hurt by) or cant use anything els but brute strength lol. its just comics man.

Btw Doom wins this one.

Titronus
Supes.

Too much brute force.

d3str0ya10
Doom FTW

xJLxKing
Originally posted by zeel
How many threads are made to favor superman just to spite characters, this is a opinon forum, everyone has their own ideas.

Superman vs ................ oh btw this character cant use magic and cant use this or cant use that ( all things supes dont have or is hurt by) or cant use anything els but brute strength lol. its just comics man.

Btw Doom wins this one.
The dude made this thread only to make Superman bad. So you tell me that it's just comic. I find that funny(no offense)

Enyalus
I find that funny(no offense)
i find ur face funi

d3str0ya10
Hey im just making up for all the time superman has one when he didnt need to if you have a problem leave the thread.

iceman24567
Hey im just making up for all the time superman has one when he didnt need to if you have a problem leave the thread. So you are basically just as bad as the people you hate? Hypocrite anyways this thread is failure to the 100th power.

Raoul
Hey im just making up for all the time superman has one when he didnt need to if you have a problem leave the thread.

that isn't true at all.

d3str0ya10
in my eyes it happens to be that way and you have superman everything so you wouldn't agree.
cool

Raoul
in my eyes it happens to be that way and you have superman everything so you wouldn't agree.
cool

facepalm

I'm free to wear any signature i like. it doesn't predispose me to being biased, especially being a moderator.

Fact is, Superman tends to get more threads not in his favour than ones IN his favour.

Enyalus
cool
Actually Raoul doesn't even really like Superman.

He just reads it all and talks about it all the time to get on Bada's nerves.

Raoul
Actually Raoul doesn't even really like Superman.

He just reads it all and talks about it all the time to get on Bada's nerves.

Also true.

Mindset
Originally posted by Raoul
facepalm

I'm free to wear any signature i like. it doesn't predispose me to being biased, especially being a moderator.

But being a moderator does. uhuh

d3str0ya10
well usually from a stereotypical view. i saw it as being bias so sorry for judging you like that, so who do you like anyway?

Raoul
But being a moderator does. uhuh

laughing out loud

well usually from a stereotypical view. i saw it as being bias so sorry for judging you like that, so who do you like anyway?

plenty of people, including superman (though i prefer cyclops). i've also been on this forum for around four and a half years (god that's sad), and i've seen the trends that seem to carry through the years...

d3str0ya10
I seem to favor Agent Zero and Dr.Doom. Sad though if you go to google you barely get any info or pictures on Zero.

xJLxKing
i find ur face funi
It's nothing compared to your mother's.

Spire
I seem to favor Agent Zero and Dr.Doom. Sad though if you go to google you barely get any info or pictures on Zero.

I know i said that I wouldn't but I'm gonna post you in your Superman costume from last year anyways.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/retard.gif

d3str0ya10
LMAO you got jokes HAHA that was probably your dad back when he was growing up. its ok to have a mentaly disabled father. As they say like father like son.

Spire
LMAO you got jokes HAHA that was probably you dad back when he was growing up. its ok to have a mental disable father. As they say like father like son.

No, it's you. You sent it along with the pm telling me about your favorite anal orgasms.

d3str0ya10
Say what ok YOUR GAY. why would you bring up something nasty like that. we all know you like it anal and oral at the same time but you don't have to go world wide with it chill out and save it for your dad.

Mindset
Probably your favorite pm you've ever gotten.

Badabing
Stay on topic. Thanks.

d3str0ya10
there you go Mindset we could get along. this guy spire is SICK MINDED man. He prob fingered him self to it too.

xJLxKing
there you go Mindset we could get along. this guy spire is SICK MINDED man. He prob fingered him self to it too.
At least we identified his problem. We are still looking for yours stick out tongue

Any ways, Doom wins.

Mindset
At least we identified his problem. We are still looking for yours stick out tongue

Any ways, Doom wins. Yup.

I'm just too awesome, it's intimidating.

Spire
d3str0ya10 = saved by the mod

d3str0ya10
my problem is undefinable its simply called immaturity.yes

Badabing
Spire, Mindset and Destroya get warned.

Thread gets closed.

Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.