The Champion of Cyrodiil (Oblivion) vs The Prince of Persia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
The Champion of Cyrodiil has everything except 100% Shield spell.

The Prince of Persia at his peak.

Battle takes place in a dungeon with an open space in the middle an maze-like hallways surrounding it.

Who wins?

Phanteros
Campion uses instant kill on prince

LLLLLink
Which move does the instant kill?

Phanteros
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Which move does the instant kill? spell but there is also dusk fang which can put Prince down. and lets not forget he can sommon tons of minions to fight

LLLLLink
True, but doesnt Duskfang (superior) deal Ice damage and absorb MP?

Phanteros
True, but doesnt Duskfang (superior) deal Ice damage and absorb MP? to champion? i don't think so. it deals it to enemies. can lets not forget the countless sigils he can get. and umbra which can reave souls like raziel, as long as you have soul gems.

LLLLLink
Umbra is awesome. I would like to see the Champ in more fights. He is pretty good in his own right.

Phanteros
Umbra is awesome. I would like to see the Champ in more fights. He is pretty good in his own right. no one in this forum know the potential he can do. in his maxed out stage he is able to outrun dear, dodge lightning with ease and paralyze people. it is really all dependant on how you play him.(canonically i consider him male)

LLLLLink
I agree. Plus, he has a wide array of magical and elemental abilties and attacks.

Phanteros
I agree. Plus, he has a wide array of magical and elemental abilties and attacks. But unfortunately link & Champion suffer from Gameplay-syndrome, meaning all their feats are in gameplay. and in this forum they won't let it slide for people who don't have cutscences

LLLLLink
Naw, I believe that you have to have a little discernment. Just because you need a key to unlock the fence in a game doesnt mean that the char cant jump the fence, right?

The Grey Fox
Kinda pointless since "The Champion of Cyrodiil" could be anything. Could be some 14 year old's shit Champion, or my long-unused Supra-Champion (which I worked on for about 2 years). So basically you can't really say, since the Champion is not a set character, he's a totally user created character.

Phanteros
Naw, I believe that you have to have a little discernment. Just because you need a key to unlock the fence in a game doesnt mean that the char cant jump the fence, right? they can. but try that with BT and see what he says

KingD19
When we use characters, we use them at their full potential, so that means maxed out, uber powerful Champion.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by KingD19
When we use characters, we use them at their full potential, so that means maxed out, uber powerful Champion. Yeah, no shit, but still, the equipment, the spell potential, the fighting style - it's all dependent on the person playing. The Champion isn't a video game character, he's a template to build on by the player.

The Valiant
Originally posted by Phanteros
spell but there is also dusk fang which can put Prince down. and lets not forget he can sommon tons of minions to fight

Prince will just rewind time.

XanatosForever
Indeed, can the thread starter specify which Prince we're using? Sands of Time and "New" Prince have different abilities and feats.

The Valiant
He never really had a "peak" point.

XanatosForever
The Prince has gone through multiple iterations, not unlike Link. So it helps to specify which version of Prince is being used, otherwise it can be assumed we're using a composite Prince, which would be kinda broken. erm

Burning thought
Originally posted by Phanteros
they can. but try that with BT and see what he says

Ive used that before myself so you dont know what your talking about, characters "having" to do something in the gameplay that they could easily bypass because of other feats shown but have to do something stupid like unlock it with a pointless key I have used myself many times, I take into account abilities of character for the canon, since at the end of a discussion, the whole game is canon, not just the bits we choose.

LLLLLink
This is the most recent form of the Prince, with his current powers and abilities.

Champion has access to all of his potential equipment. This means he can be using Umbra one moment, and then switch to Dawnfang the next. Its the same concept as how Link could switch between Master Sword and Biggoron sword.

The Valiant
TT Prince.

XanatosForever
Well I haven't played contemporary Prince, so I don't know how he fairs without Elika to keep him from dropping and stuff, or his combat capabilities, so I'll just sit this out.

LLLLLink
The Champ ha the ability to paralyze an opponent with a sword stike (no poison). He can be dangerous because of these little perks.

NemeBro
By speculation, CoC should win easily, he actually has defeat cosmos shifting Gods.

But he has nothing concrete is the problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.