The Flyboys, Hogwarts' Wizards, and the X-Men vs. Captain Nero's Narada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
Once upon a time, Captain Nero was unknowingly sent back to the universe from the future. He decided to attack Earth. The year is 2100 and the flyboys became young again via Time Machine to fight Nero. The X-Men come aboard their spaceship and board the Narada, trying to destroy it. The wizards of Hogwarts also fight on their broomsticks.

Now will they be able to save Earth, or will Nero drill the Earth to its doom?

retturnnerr
oh, BTW here are their images:

Narada, X-Men, Flyboys, Harry Potter

XanatosForever
I'm not sure if DP can trash something of that size. If she can't, then the Narada trashes Earth.

retturnnerr
finally, someone answered! smile

Placidity
DP and Magneto

KingD19
They don't have to thrash the ship, just take out the drill, or defeat the crew. Taking out the drill would be quite easy, have Storm hit it with a bolt, or she could fly the Blackbird down, Iceman could freeze the hinges, and Colossus could bust them, crisis averted. At the same time, everyone else is on the Narada destroying the Romulans.

retturnnerr
Don't forget the Flyboys and Potter.

Nightstick
I figure the X-Men can take out the crew and the Flyboys should be able to take out the drill, it didn't seem very well protected or tough. Leavine the wizard to run interference as they should be able to teleport on and off the ship(some of them anyhow). Now mind you just given the tech gap it is likely to take the Flyboys a little while to take out the drill and the weapon of the crew(of the Narada) should be able to secure kill shots against their mostly canvas and wood planes. They may take some casualities as may the Wizard who are no tougher then your average person so are SOL if they get hit. Even some of the X-men are at risk. The Romulans were super strong and armed with energy weapons. In the end though they may take their loses I say the team saves the planet. If nothing else the Wizards and Storm may be able reverse or contain the effects of the drill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.