WW Hulk Vs Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins here? Classic Warlock.

King Kandy
Soul Suck ftw.

Survivor19
So true...

Bentley
BFR?

leonidas
minus soul suck, hulk kills him.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by leonidas

If Hulk didn't have a healing factor lots of people would kill him. Obviously soul sucking is in Adam's powerset for this fight. That's all that matters. So it's really not worth mentioning that Hulk kills him without it.

leonidas
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
If Hulk didn't have a healing factor lots of people would kill him. Obviously soul sucking is in Adam's powerset for this fight. That's all that matters. So it's really not worth mentioning that Hulk kills him without it.

sure it is, cuz that's a power adam very rarely uses since it affects him adversely.

psycho gundam
how classic are we talking here?

a karmic blast would put hulk down imo. 2 shots maximum. (if he has the soul gem in this)

Digi

Minus soul suck, Hulk never touches him and it's a big boring stalemate.

AlmightyKfish
Meh, what do you mean by Classic Warlock?

As in in his first few appearances when he was stalemating Thor with his power alone?

Or in his first Soul Gem era on Counter Earth?

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
Minus soul suck, Hulk never touches him and it's a big boring stalemate.

i don't think so. herc pummeled him in straight h2h. hulk would grab him eventually. i'm not sold on the fact that karmic blasts would do it. if herc and thor shrug them off, i think hulk would do likewise.

Digi
i don't think so. herc pummeled him in straight h2h. hulk would grab him eventually. i'm not sold on the fact that karmic blasts would do it. if herc and thor shrug them off, i think hulk would do likewise.

Has he ever used karmic blasts on those two? It's only when he has his gem, and I actually don't recall anyone simply ignoring them or it not affecting them.

Besides, a "peak" fight would include both Warlock's fighting skill as well as his ranged abilities. Properly written, yes, it's a stalemate where Hulk never touches him.

psycho gundam
warlock had a very impressive fight with irrc the man-beast in that robot armour. he can hang with super-strong types.

the same artist that drew it was the guy who did the thanos vs thanos doppelganger fight.

anyway, if he has the gem, a karmic blast or two would indeed effect hulk since it strikes the soul.

King Kandy
It had nothing to do with their strength, it was that the souls of god's have different properties from those of mortals. Hulk has a human soul. When Thor shrugged it off, Warlock said it was because he was asgardian, not because he was strong.

leonheartmm
classic warlock- dunno
classic warlock with soul gem-beats him
current warlock- RAPES him

Survivor19
Current as in 'warlock who just got his ass whipped by Vulcan'?

Bentley
We haven't seen that comic out yet, for all we know Adam beats him and Vulcan's minions save his ass.

Also, WWHulk ain't using energy manipulation on him ermm

Survivor19
Go read the preview.

Bentley
Vulcan was winning but maybe the battle was still going on. Maybe the battle ends there, who knows?

leonheartmm
u mean vulcan the omega level leader of shiar?

yes, its the same warlock who was raping adamantium phalanx installed ultron, who then went on to collect the souls of the entire kree empire and channel em against the phalanx, and later, had a hand in destroyin a star?????

yeah. he beats hulk.

Bentley
I think that Warlock just survived the explosion of a star, but he has made chain reactions that are much more powerful than an atomic explosion via transmutation. Current Warlock could also bfr the heck out of Hulk... He is a beast.

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
warlock had a very impressive fight with irrc the man-beast in that robot armour. he can hang with super-strong types.

the same artist that drew it was the guy who did the thanos vs thanos doppelganger fight.

anyway, if he has the gem, a karmic blast or two would indeed effect hulk since it strikes the soul.

it's possible the karmic effects would put hulk down, but especially in this version of hulk, i wouldn't think so. can't recall off-hand who the blasts have ko'd.

psycho gundam
he oneshotted maxam when the latter was in "big mode".

leonheartmm
no, i think he destroyed a star in the guardians of the galaxy, or was it a planet? i saw a scan, havent read the issue yet

Bentley
I put it into the respect thread, he destroyed an asteroid.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Digi
Has he ever used karmic blasts on those two? It's only when he has his gem, and I actually don't recall anyone simply ignoring them or it not affecting them.

Besides, a "peak" fight would include both Warlock's fighting skill as well as his ranged abilities. Properly written, yes, it's a stalemate where Hulk never touches him. Someone said that Hercules resisted a karmic blast. I haven't seen scans of it though. Maybe it was part of the Infinity War melee?

Nietzschean

Hercules never shrugged a Karmic Blast. Warlock was using force bolts from his soul staff. When he finally decided he had no choice but to go for a karmic blast Hercules side stepped the blast and grabbed his foot slamming him to the ground.

Thor only shrugged it off due to the various outside factors from, Odin tampering with Thor's soul, Thor being an Immortal Asgardian better fortified spiritually than a mortal, and finally being insane to the point the his madness was slightly effecting reality and his perception which Adam Warlock could see with his own eyes in the form of the Valkyrie.

Non of these factors can really be given to Hulk. >_>

aside from all this What is to stop Warlock from reverting Hulk back to Banner or into a baby like he did Man-Beast?

The Myth of Hercules able to withstand a Karmic blast needs to stop.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8771/madherk6wh.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/9459/madherk14ge.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4881/madherk20rk.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5904/madherk39pd.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4315/madherk49sg.jpg

TheHulk
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.