Agent Zero vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Agent zero gets 50 rounds of Adamantium Bullets.
BloodLust on for Agent Zero.
Crystal Planet
Hulk, multiple boulders in area.
BloodLust off for hulk.

Grinning Goku
Does Agent Zero get his anti-healing factor corrosive?

d3str0ya10
Yes he does.

Grinning Goku
Zero would have to get kind of close to the Hulk to use it and that would spell death for him imo.

Survivor19
Make it 10 Agent Zero, and they have a chance.
I don't believe one AZ is enough to put Hulk down. Too strong HF...

iceman24567
One Agent Zero would fug Hulk and his hf up.

psycho gundam
imo it won't work on hulk enough to win the fight;

-if he is hit in a wounded area, hulk would feel the continued burn of the corrosive, he'd then do a thunder clap or a ground pound or something. it's not a instantaneous fight ender. he'd be angry as phuk

-hulk has continued to fight (and win) with most of his flesh missing courtesy of vector.

but...

-the blasts might have to be fired into previously wounded areas (by the bullets) to actually do him any harm in the first place.

-agent zero's corrosive blasts are defendant on kinetic energy absorption. unless he repeatedly strikes himself, a punch from the hulk is the only source for energy to draw from....and he'll be near death if that happens since his absorption has an upper limit.

-and the corrosive would need to be fired many times and land to even corrode all of hulk's flesh, the hulk's body is a lot more massive than say logan's is. and zero's ammunition would penetrate his skin, but he would need a lot more rounds to actually subdue him. in the past it took many men firing said weapons do momentarily overpower him.

i even bet that hulk's gamma fueled healing factor would burn the corrisive out, allowing him to heal again.

d3str0ya10
but remember he has adamant bullets wouldn't one shot or a couple shots to the head knock hulk unconscious. making Agent Zero the winner and i don't think he could touch Agent Zero.
couple shots to the head would end it.

Survivor19
You didn't really read WWH, did you?

Sin I AM
epic curpstomp hulk ftw, u people go apeshit when a new comic movie comes out and lose all sense of reasoning...Zero was made to defeat the likes of Logan and Deadpool, not Hulk

AlmightyKfish
In WWH Hulk got torn to shreds by Adamantium bullets and got shot in the eye by Ross with one and he was still concious...

The whoel anti healing factor corrosive would be strange here, b/c the more it burns, the angrier Hulk's going to get, which means his healing factor will start increasing with his strength....

Also, depending on the Hulk incarnation he might just start with T-claps etc, which would devastate Zero.

iceman24567
The more Hulk tries to heal the more he gets fugged thats how the corrosive works.

xJLxKing
Basically, you gave WWH a huge handicap. Nice!!! NO Healing, or blood lust personality thumb up What's next? immobilization?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by iceman24567
The more Hulk tries to heal the more he gets fugged thats how the corrosive works.

Yeah but that was when it's acting against a healing factor that is constantly on one level.

Considering the nature of the Hulk's HF is different, and that the Hulk's healing factor will become far more powerful the more the corrossive hurts him, means we can't be sure what would happen..

Sin I AM
that being said, will it even be enough to put him down? no, on top of that x cant withstand ANY of bruces' attacks

iceman24567
Hulk has to keep his distance while he's bleeding or its no more Hulk in my opinion Thunder clapping is the smartest thing for Hulk to do. Yes I believe Agent Zero can take some shots from Hulk at base level.

psycho gundam
shots ? plural? not likely.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shots ? plural? not likely. 2 at the most it's possible wink

psycho gundam
no bro.

maverick/agent x/nord always had an upper limit to his ability to absorb kinetic impact that converted to energy for later use. in his bio it says he can survive a fall from great heights, like a multi-story building. and that`s survive as in still breathing.

hulk would destroy him with a single punch, and it would only get worse if he was enraged from pain. x`s power is great against 10 toners and down, not the titans of the 100 + bracket.

iceman24567
no bro.

maverick/agent x/nord always had an upper limit to his ability to absorb kinetic impact that converted to energy for later use. in his bio it says he can survive a fall from great heights, like a multi-story building. and that`s survive as in still breathing.

hulk would destroy him with a single punch, and it would only get worse if he was enraged from pain. x`s power is great against 10 toners and down, not the titans of the 100 + bracket. The Vibranium Suit provides some extra durability but I'm going to have to agree with you.

psycho gundam
he`ll get flung into another state.

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
hulks healing factor works different , when taken away it forces itself back on. It will evetually over come it most likly

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
epic curpstomp hulk ftw, u people go apeshit when a new comic movie comes out and lose all sense of reasoning...Zero was made to defeat the likes of Logan and Deadpool, not Hulk
Was AZ in the new Wolverine movie? Haven't seen it.

I could see this as a split or 6/10 for either combatant. This is regular Hulk, not WWH. Y'know...the guy who died from having a trident shoved through his abdomen. stick out tongue

A clip of adamantium bullets emptied into the skull would KO Hulk, or at least flash-KO him enough for AZ to get semi-close and use his acid.

But then again, Hulk has long-distance attacks as well. Thunderclap. Earthquake stomp/punch. Etc. And two-three hits from the Hulk and AZ is out of the picture, vibranium armor and all.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Enyalus

I could see this as a split or 6/10 for either combatant. This is regular Hulk, not WWH. Y'know...the guy who died from having a trident shoved through his abdomen. stick out tongue

don't even mention that loebverse pis

Enyalus
Originally posted by jalek moye
don't even mention that loebverse pis
I can't help it. I mean, he's the one writing this entire volume of Hulk. stick out tongue

jalek moye
I can't help it. I mean, he's the one writing this entire volume of Hulk. stick out tongue
yea but a trident. i was like wtf hulk gets stabbed all the time everywhere and heals from it. at th very most he would get ko'd but ****ing killed. Come on now

StiltmanFTW
As I said before, Rulk can give any weapon properties of Muramasa Blade biscuits

jalek moye
and all because Bruce had to experiment with homosexuality that one time

StiltmanFTW
"That one time"? Wait till Loeb retcons Betty into a transvestite shocklaugh

d3str0ya10
howd we get to WWH wow you people call me stupid and it clearly says hulk up there. no try translating that retardism for me

StiltmanFTW
WWH would be just an overkill.

d3str0ya10
yeh but regular would, he would K.O hulk with a couple shots in the head with the adamantium bullets. Not to mention his adamantium coated knife.

StiltmanFTW
Going h2h with Hulk would be retarded.

Yes, the bullets should KO him. There was a story with Gamma Corps... WWH got depowered to his normal levels or something. Then, Grey from GC snapped his neck. It did knock him out... I don't see why 50 ad. bullets wouldn't...

jalek moye
aslong as most of the hit and hit quickly. He will heal fast and a pause of more then 10 or seconds from hitting his had would be back to square one

Master Court
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
yeh but regular would, he would K.O hulk with a couple shots in the head with the adamantium bullets. Not to mention his adamantium coated knife.

dontgetit

Hulk haters love to do this shit. Take a little guy, give the match a few stipulations in his favor, and say he pwns.

Adamantium knife? I mean REALLY?

What do you think Wolverine has been hitting Hulk with all these years? Nerf balls? Even prolonged fights with Hulk have left Wolverine on the losing end. Wolverine has NEVER beaten Hulk. Ever. Not even close. And World War Hulk is a personality. Regular Hulk can get just as powerful as, by definition, Hulk's power is limitless. So anything World War Hulk can do, Regular Hulk can do(barring Loebitude). That said, World War Hulk was shot in the head with an adamantium bullet to no effect. A mutant also tried to disable Hulk's healing power. It worked for ten seconds.

Spire
Hulk just throws him away.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Master Court
dontgetit

Hulk haters love to do this shit. Take a little guy, give the match a few stipulations in his favor, and say he pwns.

Adamantium knife? I mean REALLY?

What do you think Wolverine has been hitting Hulk with all these years? Nerf balls? Even prolonged fights with Hulk have left Wolverine on the losing end. Wolverine has NEVER beaten Hulk. Ever. Not even close. And World War Hulk is a personality. Regular Hulk can get just as powerful as, by definition, Hulk's power is limitless. So anything World War Hulk can do, Regular Hulk can do(barring Loebitude). That said, World War Hulk was shot in the head with an adamantium bullet to no effect. A mutant also tried to disable Hulk's healing power. It worked for ten seconds.

WWH was amped by all that radiation from Sakaar and meditation techniques prevented his rage from fading.

Wolverine's beaten Hulk. More than once, actually.

psycho gundam
yeah, some of that stuff is simply untrue.

d3str0ya10
i said adamantium coated knifes because he could come in quick and stab it in his head stupid.That would also K.O him.
but anyway stop whining AZ would beat him if he gets any amount of distance.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Going h2h with Hulk would be retarded.

Yes, the bullets should KO him. There was a story with Gamma Corps... WWH got depowered to his normal levels or something. Then, Grey from GC snapped his neck. It did knock him out... I don't see why 50 ad. bullets wouldn't... Not normal levels, he turned into Grey Hulk iirc.

jalek moye
i said adamantium coated knifes because he could come in quick and stab it in his head stupid.That would also K.O him.
no it wouldnt. and as soon as he tried crush him. Hulk has way longer reach then Zero with a knife.

DeathKap
Was AZ in the new Wolverine movie? Haven't seen it.
Yeah he was, but he didnt have the carossive. He's the guy u see in the commercials with the 2 pistols.

d3str0ya10
Doesn't matter i don't think he could tag AZ so if he gets in to hulk for one brief half a second and get the knife in his head hes got a chance.

jalek moye
Doesn't matter i don't think he could tag AZ so if he gets in to hulk for one brief half a second and get the knife in his head hes got a chance.
the knife will do nothing to him.

And yes he has hit spider-man and wolverine. i'm sure he can hit zero

d3str0ya10
Goddamn. well yeh his best bet id his guns.

Enyalus
the knife will do nothing to him.
This isn't WWH. It's regular Hulk. The adamantium knife will cut him.

jalek moye
This isn't WWH. It's regular Hulk. The adamantium knife will cut him.
it would cut wwhulk as well

but ko neither of them

Master Court
I never said the knives wouldn't cut him. What I meant was that it wouldn't kill him. And it wouldn't. If adamantium could've killed the Hulk, Wolverine would have done it a long time ago.

SIDE NOTE: Wolverine's beaten Hulk before? That's actually kinda cool. Wolverine's my third favorite comic character, under Nightrcrawler as second. Superman/Hulk/Batman/Captain America are all tied at first.

laughing out loud

*sigh* Take it easy. Computers can't yet let you add "tone" to posts like actual speech does. I'm calm. Let's keep it calm. Cool?

Enyalus
Yeah, but MC, KO also counts as a win, not just the kill.

I think AZ can KO him a decent amount of the time. Like I said before, might be right around a split.

jalek moye
Yeah, but MC, KO also counts as a win, not just the kill.

I think AZ can KO him a decent amount of the time. Like I said before, might be right around a split.
the knife wont ko him though. the bullets can eventually

Enyalus
the knife wont ko him though. the bullets can eventually
Meh. He could squirt that acid in Hulk's face, flip up and slash his throat. Would hurt like a ***** and thoroughly distract him from other moves. Like a follow up stab or emptying a clip into the back of his dome.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Basically, you gave WWH a huge handicap. Nice!!! NO Healing, or blood lust personality thumb up What's next? immobilization?

You're crying because he gave Agent Zero his powers?....

Meh. He could squirt that acid in Hulk's face, flip up and slash his throat. Would hurt like a ***** and thoroughly distract him from other moves. Like a follow up stab or emptying a clip into the back of his dome.

In Nightmerica Hulk really struggled with a cut throat.

psycho gundam
vector got ktfo right after repelling almost all of hulk's flesh from his bones, his anger regrew all of it back in like 3 panels. being too close to him after hurting him is a bad decision.

az's going to need back up for this.

Kris Blaze
vector got ktfo right after repelling almost all of hulk's flesh from his bones, his anger regrew all of it back in like 3 panels.

az going to need back up for this.

He can't REGROW anything here.

psycho gundam
you should see the scan

Kris Blaze
you should see the scan

Why would I need to see a scan of the Hulk healing, when he's fighting someone who would prevent it?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
In Nightmerica Hulk really struggled with a cut throat.
Thanks. I've never read that mini, but I believe you.

Brutacus
Hulk throws a boulder and squashes agent zero

psycho gundam
Why would I need to see a scan of the Hulk healing, when he's fighting someone who would prevent it? someone who can prevent WOLVERINE'S healing factor.

weapon X manufactured healing factors for a lot of their agents using logan's dna, agent zero himself owes his to that process.

and it was weapon X who created the countermeasure for the same healing factor they got proficient at handing out, and integrated it into nord's kinetic power.

hulk's dna =/= wolverine's (and his "imitators)

it's already largely accepted that hulk has a slightly greater healing factor than logan's in the first place, plus it's gamma powered and can overide/burn out healing prevention.

IF the corrisive works, it might only be temporary. and who says the hulk's skin is susseptible to corrosion? he might have to be wounded before hand for the beams to effect him (and those wounds won't stay open long)

cloud102
How well can Agent Zero stand up to a thunderclap?

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
How well can Agent Zero stand up to a thunderclap?
Not positive. I think he'd be able to last for one, maybe two thunderclaps, though. His armor is a vibranium mesh weave. Soaks energy.

Kris Blaze
someone who can prevent WOLVERINE'S healing factor.

weapon X manufactured healing factors for a lot of their agents using logan's dna, agent zero himself owes his to that process.

and it was weapon X who created the countermeasure for the same healing factor they got proficient at handing out, and integrated it into nord's kinetic power.

hulk's dna =/= wolverine's (and his "imitators)

it's already largely accepted that hulk has a slightly greater healing factor than logan's in the first place, plus it's gamma powered and can overide/burn out healing prevention.

IF the corrisive works, it might only be temporary. and who says the hulk's skin is susseptible to corrosion? he might have to be wounded before hand for the beams to effect him (and those wounds won't stay open long)

It wasn't Wolverine he stopped :/

You're reaching, it's pathetic. Please stop.

retturnnerr
Hulk surely wins here. He can withstand a variety of explosions, and survived a Gamma Blast, equal to that of an atomic bomb.

As Zero continously shoots Hulk, Hulk heals significantly fast, and uses his high-jumping and super-strength abilities. As Hulk grows angrier, he increases his size and strength. Zero is nothing to that.

d3str0ya10
He survived a gamma bomb idiot because he is fueled with gamma it only made him stronger dummy.

psycho gundam
It wasn't Wolverine he stopped :/

You're reaching, it's pathetic. Please stop. who was it, sabretooth? his powers are largely identical to wolverines's.

and the corrosive blast won't work on hulk since hulk is already immune to acidic compounds, it would slide off of him like a plane of glass.

hulk at least 9/10

Wild Shadow
bullet to the brain pan will ko hulk. just like it did to hulks clone except it died.
but if zero really wants to stop hulk he needs 5o. cal rounds.

d3str0ya10
exactly he wouldnt get a chance to touch AZ.

retturnnerr
He survived a gamma bomb idiot because he is fueled with gamma it only made him stronger dummy.

You still don't get the point. How will a few pistols of adamantium projectiles stop a giant with nearly limitless strength??

The only thing Zero can do is to make him laugh, thus weakening the HUlk, then finally destroy him.

Wild Shadow
easy if zero shoots him in the neck severing his spinal chord its an instead ko.. hulk has a hard time healing from spinal injuries and a brain shot will kill him he cant heal from that.

retturnnerr
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
bullet to the brain pan will ko hulk. just like it did to hulks clone except it died.
but if zero really wants to stop hulk he needs 5o. cal rounds.

But thanks to Hulk's healing factor, he'll be able to jumb 5000 feet above him and land with a mega-slam. The end.

retturnnerr
Hulk could jump 12000 feet high to dodge Zero's bullets!

Master Court

Nah, Hulk absorbs all radiation, not just gamma. In fact, sometimes gamma ray exposure makes him makes go "NNNNNOOOOOO!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE PUNY BAANNNNNEEERRR!!!" but he reverts anyway.

Anywho, I was thinkin' like Abraham Lincoln. This fight isn't really against Agent Zero. It's against adamantium bullets and an acid.

The acid probably wouldn't work. Hulk's resisted shit before that was meant to negate his powers.

Adamantium bullets, though. Fifty, at that. Put them in an uzi and blast Hulk at point blank, I'm sure it could KO him. But only in an Uzi, and sneaking up on Hulk. The prob is that Hulk's been proven to react at light speed sometimes, so you'd need an Uzi's huge firing rate. A KO could work if you hold the trigger till it goes "click". But it wouldn't kill him. HF keeps him alive.

d3str0ya10
good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.