With X-men TAS now on DVD......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Do you think Disney will wisen up and start releasing the rest of series.

In addition start releasing spider-man, The Incredible hulk, iron man, silver surfer etc.....

I guess both Vol. 1 & 2 sold a combined 300,000 copies its first week.

I think that says something

The Big O
they realeased it on DVD! finally.

DarthLazious
I heard this fall they will be releasing Volumes 3 & 4 and Volume 5 will be out next year sometime.

I think if Disney is wise they should since it is becoming the best TV series on DVD to own so far since Everybody Loves Raymond.

DarthLazious
September 15th volumes 3 & 4 will be out and I am hoping by Christmas the final volume will be out by then.

Kazenji
and then hopefully next everything else will get a release

i read the entire Fantastic Four show has been out on dvd for a while in the US, I hope we get that here eventually all we got was a dvd with 5 episodes.

Wolfie
It's the '60s Fantastic Four that's complete on DVD.

To each his own, but the '60s superhero cartoons don't have much nostalgia value for me. They're good for a laugh now and then but not good for much else.

DarthLazious
True but I wonder if they will put out the 1990's Spider-Man Animated Series soon.

Wolfie
Volume 3 and 4 come out on September 15.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Wolfie
It's the '60s Fantastic Four that's complete on DVD.

Not what it says here

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releases/Fantastic-Complete-Series/4649

DarthLazious
Good find.

Wolfie
Originally posted by Kazenji
Not what it says here

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releases/Fantastic-Complete-Series/4649
Yeah, I watched it again and found I was wrong. I watched a crappy copy the first time which made it look old.

Darth Martin
I own the 1994 series of the Fantastic Four on dvd.

chomperx9
i have the 90s ironman series dvd collection but its a region 2 set

DarthLazious
Lucky for you.

DarthLazious
I just got Volumes 3 & 4 today. I can't for volume 5 to come out.

kungfumovies09

DarthLazious
Does anyone know when the 5th and final volume comes out?

Wolfie
It hasn't been announced yet. I heard December though, probably before Christmas.

DarthLazious
That would be great so that way I can save some of my money from my next pay check to go to my local Best Buy and buy it.

Chaibolna
HI guys
Cover art to X-MEN The Animated Series Vol. 4 on DVD ... I loved this show back then, and I love it now. It is a must own for any X-men fan

Thanks

DarthLazious
Indeed it is.

I can't wait for the final volume to be out already.

DarthLazious
Marvel Comic Book Collection: X-Men, Vol. 5 comes out on DVD March 3rd 2010.

movieshe
Sure.

DarthLazious
Its true.

Wolfie
Where did you read that?

DarthLazious
Best Buy in my state.

DarthLazious
May 4th 2010 is the real date people for Volume 5 of the X-Men Animated Series.

chomperx9
yup may 4th

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/X-Men-Volume-5/13276

spiderman the animated series from the 90s will finally be released on dvd season sets next year.

DarthLazious
It's about time.

Kazenji
And theres also the Iron Man cartoon coming out on Dvd in March.

chomperx9
And theres also the Iron Man cartoon coming out on Dvd in March. i already own the region 2 dvd set. il probably just keep the one i got.

Kazenji
For some strange reason with these old cartoons when they've been releasing them here in Australia they release then in two seperate volumes per season when everywhere else its in on Season dvd.

chomperx9
For some strange reason with these old cartoons when they've been releasing them here in Australia they release then in two seperate volumes per season when everywhere else its in on Season dvd. get a region free player.

Kazenji
Meh i should be happy at least getting them here for starters.

DarthLazious
Thats true.

DarthLazious
Next Super Hero series that needs to come out is Spider-Man.

chomperx9
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Next Super Hero series that needs to come out is Spider-Man. i agree. its already out but only in europe. in x-men volume 5 did you notice a difference in gambits voice at any time ?

DarthLazious
Anytime man

chomperx9
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Anytime man was that a yes or no ?

DarthLazious
That was a yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.