Shoot 'em up!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The following gunfighters are locked inside a huge shopping mall and are forced to fight each other until there is one person/team left. Who survives? They have unlimited ammo. The shopping mall is well lit, but there are many dark corners and places for cover.

El Maricahi, armed with his dual pistols.

Mr. Smith (Last man standing), armed with his twin .45's.

Smith (Shoot 'em up), armed with a 9mm Beretta.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Mr. and Mrs. Smith), as a team. He is armed with a 9mm Glock, she with a silenced MP5 assault rifle.

John McClane, armed with a pistol and an MP5 assault rifle. McClane has body armor.

Bob Lee Swagger, armed with a 9mm Beratta and an M4 assault rifle. Swagger has body armor.

Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh. Riggs has his Beretta, Murtaugh has his wheel gun, and they both have MP5 assault rifles. They both have body armor.

El Wray (Planet Terror), armed with twin revolvers.

Vincent (Collateral), armed with his pistol.

Snake Plissken, armed with his twin revolvers.

I gave some of them body armor and some more weapons, because obviously some are more skilled than the others. Feel free to alter weaponry, or to add more combatants.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

MP5 assault rifle

The MP5 is a submachine gun. wink

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Sadako of Girth
And obvious McClane win with that gun at hand.

And McClane being the dirty fighter that he likes to be, they might be armoured rounds.

Also, you couldn't see it, but McClane has an extra Beretta parcel taped to his upper back with two rounds left in it.....for those special occasions. stick out tongue

Seriously(ish), I see see it as everybody kills or wounds everybody else until its Plisskin left facing McClane.
Riggs like always in the movies is first to be shot up out of he and his life partner.
And that against high calibre oppostion like this, and without emergency medical teams, that'd mean curtains for the mulleted one.
Murtaugh then flips and goes out in an emotional blaze of glory, nailed by Mr And Mrs Smith, who both then are rendered dead meat by an ambushing El Mariachi.

El Mariachi is then head shotted by Swagger.

El Wray and Vincent both fatally wound each other when they surprise each other, neither man being quick enough in this instance to get the drop on the other without getting hit themselves....

Swagger is about to take out the freshly fatally wounded but a waiting McClane who springs forth from an airvent and an overdose of MP5 rounds are later found in Swagger's bloodstream later at the morgue.

Hearing the gunfire go off, Smith (LMS) goes piling into the room all guns blazing filling the room with death.

When the smoke clears, McClane's foot kicks him in the head Karl style and then MP5 rounds slam through Smith's skull, shoulders and back.... he reads the corpse its Miranda rights in a particularly sarcastic fashion.

Plisskin and McClane both realising that they are the only ones left, stalk each iother for 3 hours before the face off. McClane has taken out harder/better standard of trained opposition than Plisskin, Id have to say McClane, not to mention the incredible luck making that Victory all the more certain.

Plisskin wounds McClane in the arm

But McClane having run out off MP5 rounds, has picked up the M4 that Swagger had and its that that cuts Plisskin's body nearly in half and blows off half of his visage. McClane makes a joke about faceoffs not being Plisskin's thing, punctuating it with the traditional 'Yippeekiyay motherf**ker', leaving him to laugh to himself in amazement that he didn't even need the concealed Beretta.

And they all lived happily ever after.
(Except the families of all those who were killed, of course.)

Rogue Jedi
Sure, man.....

Realistically speaking, the Smiths clear.

And McClane goes down VERY quickly.

Sadako of Girth
Realistically speaking, this thread would never happen and the Smiths would never have existed in the first place..

You have to gimp your own thread...?
Or was it simply a Grudge thread...?

Well if it was, as that scenario just showed, Riggs and Murtaugh are out of there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Mcclane.

Rogue Jedi
No doubt. Thats why I gave Riggs/Murtaugh and McClane machine guns and body armor.

Placidity
I'm not familiar with all the characters but, the paired teams obviously have an advantage. However the Smiths are much superior to the Lethal Weapon team.

Bob Lee Swagger also has a very good chance. Unless everyone is wearing heavy body armor, his M4 will penetrate. Also, in this scenario, its all about headshots if you want to survive. I think Swagger has demonstrated he knows this and will do so accordingly.

So I think its between Smiths and Swagger.

Other teams....

* Lethal Weapon team clearly have the superior fire power, but there is an obvious skill gap between them and the top contenders.

* John McClane - no SUV around, so no such luck this time.

* Vincent - like someone said before, is not quite quick enough to get an instant kill before sustaining some injury. When he is playing with the best here, his methodical mozambique drill won't work too well. However, since he carries a .45, he has a good chance of penetrating body armor. The main reason, however, why I don't think he is a top contender is because he lost to a random cab driver in a shoot-out stick out tongue

* Not really familiar with the rest...

Rogue Jedi
Pretty much, except I think Swagger might fall to El Wray or Smith from the movie Shoot 'em up.

I had a thought, let's arm Mr. and Mrs. Smith with a glock each. But that doesnt really help the opposition, what with OSP and shit.

jinXed by JaNx
McClane

close thread wink

Rogue Jedi
My ass, McClane doesnt last ten minutes.

jinXed by JaNx
aw, you just hatin. You know as well as i do that he pwns this. McClane is so badass that he even kills his ancestor (mr Smith). Hey, hows come there is no Dirty Harry?

Rogue Jedi
You honestly think McClane is a better gunfighter than El Wray? Than Mariachi or Plissken? Better than Swagger or Vincent, or all the Smith's? Dude, please tell me you are kidding.

Sadako of Girth
Luck and excellent, proven aim, is better than just proven aim.

And McClane's adaptability is shown to encompass the usage of many more things than just an suv.

Jinxed is right.

Rogue Jedi
Better aim than El Wray, who "never misses?" Better in an all out gun battle than Mariachi? Guess you never saw "Shoot em up", when Smith takes on twenty and thirty men at a time, while starting out armed with a carrot.

McClane is going up against trained marksmen, men who do head shots in their sleep. Swagger, Wray, the Smith's (the couple and SEU Smith), Vincent and Plissken, gunfighting is like what they do. One well placed bullet and McClane is a goner. Escape from LA, Plissken takes out four thugs with four shots in less than a second.

Lookie lookie:

0G5bi_46Crk&feature=related

If you think McClane can take on the Smith's, you are, as Cypress says, Insane in the membrane. They take out the entire crew of trained assassins, dodge RPG fire, grenades, and gunfire from all angles, escaping virtually unscathed.

Rogue Jedi
And a taste on Smith from Shoot em up:

1qJaADSMkzY&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
Mr. and Mrs. Smith clear, that is all.

jinXed by JaNx
If im being serious. I'd definitely put my money on Clive Owen. This dude would most likely drop half of the that roster with a single clip. I do see McClane making it far though. I really don't think Riggs will survive very long. Murtaugh is the only brother he has ever had and he would be to busy keeping him safe to properly focus. Otherwise, i think he'd make it to the final three.

I think the final three would look like this

Clive Owen
McClane
El Wray

the only reason i say that McClane makes it to the final three is because he is more resourceful than most on this list. I think while the guns are blazing, McClane is going to be finding cover and like, Dirty Harry, he is going to wait for his shot. Riggs and McClane are very much alike, i believe, but Riggs is to much of a crazy fuk. Where McClane does insane things, he only does them when he has no other choice. I'd still say Riggs would make it to the top three if it werent for Murtaugh.

I really don't see anyone taking down, Clive Owen, though. Dude took out a warehouse of badguys while carrying a baby.

Rogue Jedi
McClane in the top three crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
Here's how it goes down....

Murtaugh goes down in seconds, prolly from a burst of auto fire from McClane. Riggs is enraged and goes berzerker and is unloading on McClane. McClane has to reload. He ducks around a corner and looks around. He sees no SUV and, since he quit smoking, he doesnt have his zippo. McClane peeks around the corner as Riggs reloads and BAM, McClane is dead, head shot by El Wray.

El Wray emerges and, seeing El Mariachi, engages Mariachi in a contest to who can twirl their pistols the fastest. BAM BAM, two dead mexicans, courtesy of Snake Plissken, who was hiding in the shadows.

BLAM BLAM BLAM Snake is dead, courtesy of Mrs. and Mrs. Smith. LSM Smith runs at the Smith couple from behind, but is cut down by SEU Smith. The Smith couple open fire on SEU Smith, but he dives behind a frozen yogurt stand.

Riggs is looking for a target when BLAMBLAMBAM, Vincent takes him out. Swagger emerges, opening fire on Vincent and the Smith couple. Vincent is hit, goes down, and rolls down a flight of stairs. The Smith couple open fire on Swagger, clipping him in the arm. Swagger goes to one knee, draws his pistol, and opens fire, hitting Mrs. Smith in the leg. Mr. Smith squeezes off two shots that bounce off Swaggers body armor.

Swagger, realizing he needs to retreat and regroup, runs downstairs and is tackled by Vincent, whose sidearm has jammed. They engage in h2h combat, Swagger quickly dispatching Vincent. Grabbing his pistol and reloading, Swagger returns to the fight.

The Smith couple and SEU Smith are engaged in a tense battle, bullets flying everywhere. Swagger takes aim on SEU Smith, but is cut down by Mrs. Smith.

In the end, it is the Smth couple and SEU Smith, eventually SEU Smith is overtaken and killed.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith get naked, shag like stoned test bunnies. Mr. Smith blows his load on McClanes dead corpse and they ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

How's THAT for a slice of fried gold?

Bloinky
The final two are McClane and Smith(Shoot Em Up). Enough said. Good Day.

NemeBro
Revolver Ocelot comes and shows these chumps how a real gunslinger shoots.

On a serious note, this thread pisses me off.

Bloinky
Originally posted by NemeBro
Revolver Ocelot comes and shows these chumps how a real gunslinger shoots.

On a serious note, this thread pisses me off.
Sir, you need to calm down.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bloinky
The final two are McClane and Smith(Shoot Em Up). Enough said. Good Day. Half right.

And yeah, dude needs to chill haermm

Rogue Jedi
OK lets change things up a bit.

El Maricahi

Mr. Smith (Last man standing)

Smith (Shoot 'em up)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Mr. and Mrs. Smith), as a team

John McClane

Bob Lee Swagger

Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh

El Wray (Planet Terror)

Vincent (Collateral)

Snake Plissken

This time, we use the weaponry and equipment they are shown using in their respective movies, all of it. This time, the battle takes place in a deserted Downtown New York city, at night, in clear weather. The city has full power (street lights and shop lights, etcwink.

And let's throw these new combatants in:

John Lee (Chow Yun-Fat in "The Replacement Killers"wink

Javier Bardem (No country for old men)

Lou and Marcus (Christopher Lambert and Michael Halsey from "Mean guns"wink, as a team.

Ghost Dog

Leon (The Professional)

Chad and Alex Wagner (The twins from "Double Impact"wink as a team.

Sarah Connor, T2 version

Johnny Rico (Starship Troopers)

Ripley (Aliens version)

Inspector 'Tequila' Yuen

Again, feel free to throw other combatants in. And again, no Wesley Gibson bullshit.

Bloinky
John McClane ftw. Game over. Bye bye.

jinXed by JaNx
McClane in the top three crylaugh

i hate you

Rogue Jedi
Fanboy much?

Rogue Jedi
I think this comes down to Leon, Swagger, SEU Smith and the Smith couple, with Leon winning in the end. Swagger snipes all three Smith's, but Leon is too stealthy, sneaks up behind Swagger, and BOOM.

KingD19
Mark Whalberg(Shooter Sniper soldier) and Teraji Henderson(Smokin Aces lesbian) tag everyone from a building a few blocks away.

jinXed by JaNx
Fanboy much?

what? It's not my fault that McClane is double pimp status.

Sadako of Girth
For real...!! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Mhm....Double dead in this battle. Tag on the toe dead.

Sadako of Girth
Yes..... Dead on target with that foot being launched up the ass of his opponents.

Cold as ice.

Rogue Jedi
Cold as a corpse. Cuz thats what he will be, a corpse.

Bloinky
I'm not a fan... I'm just stating the truth...... I mean come on now....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Mark Whalberg(Shooter Sniper soldier) and Teraji Henderson(Smokin Aces lesbian) tag everyone from a building a few blocks away. haermm yes

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Bloinky
I'm not a fan... I'm just stating the truth...... I mean come on now....

yes QFT

Sadako of Girth
Cold as a corpse. Cuz thats what he will be, a corpse.

A corpsemaker....sure.

I'd agree with that.

And the birth of many corpses would take place at his hands, like he was the reapers personal midwife.

Quincy
No love for El Mariachi here eh?

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he's too pretty.

Quincy
Come on! Show him some respect.

_da6o7CJNMc

Rogue Jedi
Swagger pwns him.

Bloinky
McClane pwns Swagger.

Rogue Jedi
Afraid not. McClane will never see Swagger, nor will he hear the report of Swaggers rifle when it takes his head off.

Sadako of Girth
Swagger's rifle'd jam up out sheer respect for McClane.... stick out tongue

Swagger lacks the luck neccessary to override McClane's and kill McClane.

Robtard
Let's see, of all these fighters, who was the one person who was locked inside a building, outgunned/outskilled and still managed to kick everyone's ass and get home at the end of the day?

Answer:McClane

Sadako of Girth
Absolutely.

And he learned to sympathise with TV dinners along the way too.

It was a beautiful story.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Let's see, of all these fighters, who was the one person who was locked inside a building, outgunned/outskilled and still managed to kick everyone's ass and get home at the end of the day?

Answer:McClane With help he did yes He has no help here. McClane dies.

Robtard
With help he did yes He has no help here. McClane dies.

Most if not all the guys on the roster had help, so that's a moot point,

You made the scenario to his advantage and then did the epic error of giving him body-armour, it's really your fault your hero Swagger gets worked over like a $5.00 whore.

Dr Will Hatch
Why isn't The Man With No Name in this? As far as I know, he has better accuracy than all of them.

Rogue Jedi
Most if not all the guys on the roster had help, so that's a moot point,

You made the scenario to his advantage and then did the epic error of giving him body-armour, it's really your fault your hero Swagger gets worked over like a $5.00 whore. The funny thing is that you are actually serious saying McClane wins this.

Robtard
The funny thing is that you are actually serious saying McClane wins this.

You're the one that not only catered a scenario to McClane's advantage, locked them in a building; a mall no less, as there's plenty of makeshift items to kill someone with (McClane's specialty) in a mall, but then you gave him body armour, meaning he's not likely going down in the first hit, while most of the others are.

Besides McClane killing some of the others (going on the grounds that some will kill each other before McClane does) the old fashioned way with bullets, I see death by: food tray, escalator, elevator, sports gear, flat ware, washing machine, heavy sand-filled ashtray, weed-whacker, exercise bicycle, French Fry fryer, gumballs, book shelves, dropping skylight, planter box, surprise attack from HVAC vents and electric security cart up the ass. I'm sure I missed a few hundred more, but I'm tired right now.

Rogue Jedi
You're the one that not only catered a scenario to McClane's advantage, locked them in a building; a mall no less, as there's plenty of makeshift items to kill someone with (McClane's specialty) in a mall, but then you gave him body armour, meaning he's not likely going down in the first hit, while most of the others are.

Besides McClane killing some of the others (going on the grounds that some will kill each other before McClane does) the old fashioned way with bullets, I see death by: food tray, escalator, elevator, sports gear, flat ware, washing machine, heavy sand-filled ashtray, weed-whacker, exercise bicycle, French Fry fryer, gumballs, book shelves, dropping skylight, planter box and electric security cart up the ass. I'm sure I missed a few hundred more, but I'm tired right now. I gave him body armor and a mahcine gun because without it he gets uber pwned. With it, he lasts a while, but still gets killed. These are not eurotrash terrorists he is going up against, they are trained killers. Comparing him to the Smith, or SEU Smith, or even Maricahi is like comparing Yoda to kermit the frog. McClane goes ribbit.

Robtard
I gave him body armor and a mahcine gun because without it he gets uber pwned. With it, he lasts a while, but still gets killed. These are not eurotrash terrorists he is going up against, they are trained killers. Comparing him to the Smith, or SEU Smith, or even Maricahi is like comparing Yoda to kermit the frog. McClane goes ribbit.

They weren't Eurotrash terrorist in DH1, they were highly trained German mercs, probably ex-special forces, they were also thieving, not terrorist.

McClane says "ribbit" after he douses a stuffed Kermit the Frog with nail polish remover, ignites it and uses it to kill Swagger.

Rogue Jedi
They weren't Eurotrash terrorist in DH1, they were highly trained German mercs, probably ex-special forces, they were also thieving, not terrorist.

McClane says "ribbit" after he douses a stuffed Kermit the Frog with nail polish remover, ignites it and uses it to kill Swagger. Highly trained my ASS. Give it up, McClane buys it here, you know it to be true. If Swagger doesnt get him, one of the others will.

omgchos

Besides McClane killing some of the others (going on the grounds that some will kill each other before McClane does) the old fashioned way with bullets, I see death by: food tray, escalator, elevator, sports gear, flat ware, washing machine, heavy sand-filled ashtray, weed-whacker, exercise bicycle, French Fry fryer, gumballs, book shelves, dropping skylight, planter box, surprise attack from HVAC vents and electric security cart up the ass. I'm sure I missed a few hundred more, but I'm tired right now.
In no way is trapped in a building McClane's "specialty". He's just smarter and stronger than the average cop. None of his movies show feats which give him an advantage on any of the following.

Mr. + Mrs. Smith - Obvioulsy from the movie have far superior fighting and weapon skills to McLane. Tho he would stand a chance but by no means pwn them.

El Wray - ****er never misses. Not once. Mclane however misses several times.

Smith(shoot em up) - I mean for real have you seen this movie. He can use any gun in the world(even just putting bullets in his finger and sticking them in a fire) to hit his target. And may i add that he can use guns in ways McClane would never see coming. For gods sake, in a couple minutes he rigged an entire factory with strings and guns to use as gun turrets. Very effectively i might add.

Swagger - He'd have a nice cozy nest and use a decoy to draw
McClane out, or wait for him to appear(hes patient) and when he does he has no more head.

Rogue Jedi
BTW this is the new scenario:

OK lets change things up a bit.

El Maricahi

Mr. Smith (Last man standing)

Smith (Shoot 'em up)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (Mr. and Mrs. Smith), as a team

John McClane

Bob Lee Swagger

Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh

El Wray (Planet Terror)

Vincent (Collateral)

Snake Plissken

This time, we use the weaponry and equipment they are shown using in their respective movies, all of it. This time, the battle takes place in a deserted Downtown New York city, at night, in clear weather. The city has full power (street lights and shop lights, etcwink.

And let's throw these new combatants in:

John Lee (Chow Yun-Fat in "The Replacement Killers"wink

Javier Bardem (No country for old men)

Lou and Marcus (Christopher Lambert and Michael Halsey from "Mean guns"wink, as a team.

Ghost Dog

Leon (The Professional)

Chad and Alex Wagner (The twins from "Double Impact"wink as a team.

Sarah Connor, T2 version

Johnny Rico (Starship Troopers)

Ripley (Aliens version)

Inspector 'Tequila' Yuen

Again, feel free to throw other combatants in. And again, no Wesley Gibson bullshit.
And McClane still dies.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
In no way is trapped in a building McClane's "specialty". He's just smarter and stronger than the average cop. None of his movies show feats which give him an advantage on any of the following.

Mr. + Mrs. Smith - Obvioulsy from the movie have far superior fighting and weapon skills to McLane. Tho he would stand a chance but by no means pwn them.

El Wray - ****er never misses. Not once. Mclane however misses several times.

Smith(shoot em up) - I mean for real have you seen this movie. He can use any gun in the world(even just putting bullets in his finger and sticking them in a fire) to hit his target. And may i add that he can use guns in ways McClane would never see coming. For gods sake, in a couple minutes he rigged an entire factory with strings and guns to use as gun turrets. Very effectively i might add.

Swagger - He'd have a nice cozy nest and use a decoy to draw
McClane out, or wait for him to appear(hes patient) and when he does he has no more head.

LOLIPOPS, your beligerent McClane spite is always amusing. When did this thread become ALL Vs. McClane?

omgchos
Iv'e never once before shown McClane spite. You should read the post more carefully in future. I simply was showing you the reason why, if McClane met up agianst any of these four, or caught their eye, that he would be no more.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
Iv'e never once before shown McClane spite. You should read the post more carefully in future. I simply was showing you the reason why, if McClane met up agianst any of these four, or caught their eye, that he would be no more.

My error, thought it was RJ, he's loaded with McClane anger.

You didn't factor in McClane's greatest asset, what puts him above the others, his epic luck.

The first three you may have some point, though McClane has shown insane resourcefulness, ie taking out anairborne helicopter with a Crown Victoria because his gun wouldn't do. This is just one example that puts him on par with the others.

Swagger in no way would nest up, as he'd betray his position once he shot his first victim and he knows there are several skilled opponents in the mall. Also, McClane outwitted the genius Hans Gruber, a decoy isn't going to fool him or any of the others for that matter.

Rogue Jedi
My error, thought it was RJ, he's loaded with McClane anger.

You didn't factor in McClane's greatest asset, what puts him above the others, his epic luck.

The first three you may have some point, though McClane has shown insane resourcefulness, ie taking out anairborne helicopter with a Crown Victoria because his gun wouldn't do. This is just one example that puts him on par with the others.

Swagger in no way would nest up, as he'd betray his position once he shot his first victim and he knows there are several skilled opponents in the mall. Also, McClane outwitted the genius Hans Gruber, a decoy isn't going to fool him or any of the others for that matter. I have told you more than once that McClane is one of my fave movie badasses, even moreso than Riggs.

Swagger would likely have a few nests around the city, with back doors for escape all planned out. He is s sniper, thats like what he does.

Robtard
I have told you more than once that McClane is one of my fave movie badasses, even moreso than Riggs.

Swagger would likely have a few nests around the city, with back doors for escape all planned out. He is s sniper, thats like what he does.

Your actions don't jive with your words,sir.

Hahahaaa, so know why does just your hero Swagger get prep and the others don't? Isn't this fight inside a mall?

Sadako of Girth

Some of those may very have included death by:

Electric Lady Shave, a child's stationary set (The compass ALONE would be 6 men dead.), Garden Rake, Arc Welder, Skis, big ass Plasma TV, family pack of Yogurt cartons, Microwave+kerosene and nails, a stapler, Mcdonalds meal toy, whatever buzzlightyear figure, marbles, crossbow or other armaments from the hunting shop, a pair shoes, strangulation with answer phone cord/tent guy rope, barbeque scewers, urinal, various mall decorations wielded as clubbing weapons....maybe a huge black rubber cock from a ladies store.
('Lock, stock and two smoking barrels' like death)
Pans and saucepans, forklift truck from the goods-in dept, plates glasses, all the knives in the restaurant shops/kitchen bits, all these things could be used to kill his victims in a way that metaphorically violates their arseholes, and sometimes literally too, but is always entertaining...

See you gotta have that kill charisma too.

Any one can kill, but to kill AND entertain...? Well it goes to McClane every time. Even Bond would have trouble competing with that.

Sadako of Girth
I have told you more than once that McClane is one of my fave asses, even moreso than Riggs.

rolling on floor laughing

Rogue Jedi
Your actions don't jive with your words,sir.

Hahahaaa, so know why does just your hero Swagger get prep and the others don't? Isn't this fight inside a mall?

No, logic dictates my decisions.

First of all, it is no longer in a mall, pay attention. Secondly, Swagger took on a small army while retreating miles away to an extraction point. He is a Marine. He adapts, he improvises, he overcomes.

McClane will never see Swagger. He will be out of range to use his zippo. He will not be able to SUV Swagger. Nor will he see Leon, Vincent, or the Smiths. All he will see is the bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Sadako of Girth

First of all, it is no longer in a mall, pay attention. Secondly, Swagger took on a small army while retreating miles away to an extraction point. He is a Marine. He adapts, he improvises, he overcomes.

McClane will never see Swagger. He will be out of range to use his zippo. He will not be able to SUV Swagger. Nor will he see Leon, Vincent, or the Smiths. All he will see is the bright light at the end of the tunnel.

Firstly to your first part,

1) McClane adapts, improvises and overcomes (three movies more frequently than Swagger) too

2) McClane clearly eats Marines for breakfast.

Second part:

McClane will inadvertantly stumble upon Swagger somehow and destroy him. Its what he does and who he is.

The only bright end of tunnel that Swagger would see is McClanes reopening colon letting light in as he poops, as McClane shits out the eaten remains of Swagger into the toilet bowl the next day.

Robtard

Logic is water to your oil, RJ.

I see, had to change the scenario so Swagger could can win, yeah "logic driven" indeed.

Have you not seen any of the Diehard films, especially the last one? His luck ability would pull him through, guns would jam at the right time, ammo would run out, things would explode for no real reason etc.

Going by onscreen feats, McClane is the most resourceful at improvising, tossing and shooting a fire extingusher to blow two mercs out the window, perfect timing in running over a fire hydrant to send a water stream up and thereby taking out a merc in a copter, etc. etc. etc.

McClane also "pwned" a ninja girl and took out an F22 Raptor, Swagger my ass.

Rogue Jedi
Logic is water to your oil, RJ.

I see, had to change the scenario so Swagger could can win, yeah "logic driven" indeed.

Have you not seen any of the Diehard films, especially the last one? His luck ability would pull him through, guns would jam at the right time, ammo would run out, things would explode for no real reason etc. I changed the scenario because it was obvious the Smiths pwned the first one. When has McClane ever taken on automatic fire from all directions, RPG fire to boot, while standing out in the open? Never. Watch the ending to Mr. and Mrs. Smith, their final battle trumps anything McClane has ever done. And dont get me started on SEU Smith, he would make McClane his prom date.

Robtard
That works both ways, when have the others taken out an F22 Raptor, as one example?

Face it, McClane's luck is a marketable feat in here and it counters anything the others can dish out.

Wei Phoenix
Exactly how does Vincent do anything here with just a pistol when half of everyone else has like armor and ARs?

Rogue Jedi
That works both ways, when have the others taken out an F22 Raptor, as one example?

Face it, McClane's luck is a marketable feat in here and it counters anything the others can dish out. How in the hell does that feat count to take out the Smiths, or Swagger?

And BTW, genius, McClane was hanging on for dear life when the F22 took a piece of debris to its engine. McClane did nothing here.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Exactly how does Vincent do anything here with just a pistol when half of everyone else has like armor and ARs?

Cause thats the way RJ likes it gimped.

Sadako of Girth
How in the hell does that feat count to take out the Smiths, or Swagger?

And BTW, genius, McClane was hanging on for dear life when the F22 took a piece of debris to its engine. McClane did nothing here.

And why was that plane and debris there at that place in time?

'Cause of McClane.

Rogue Jedi
Exactly how does Vincent do anything here with just a pistol when half of everyone else has like armor and ARs? Well, he IS a trained killer, you know. And not everyone has assault rifles and armor, just the lesser skilled combatants, you know, to even the playing field a bit. Plus there is always OSP.

Sadako of Girth
ROFLMAO Mcclane and everybody in that scenario kill 'trained killers'.

Hell their cleaning ladies probably kill trained killers.

Here is Lucy McClane's old pet rabbit.

bunny

IT kills trained killers.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
And why was that plane and debris there at that place in time?

'Cause of McClane. The plane had pwned McClane. Doesnt matter really. No plane here. No zippo or SUV usage. Just skills with a firearm. McClane can point and spray all day, while El Wray, Leon or Swagger will take him out with a head shot. But I am betting you think McClane will survive that.

Rogue Jedi
ROFLMAO Mcclane and everybody in that scenario kill 'trained killers'.

Hell their cleaning ladies probably kill trained killers. Nah, they were eurotrash/computer geeks. No one near the caliber of the combatants listed here did he kill. Name one. Go ahead, make shit up.

Sadako of Girth
No. The plane was destroyed.

This is like the times you tried to say that despite Mcclane's clear victory in H2H over ninja Chick, then his having killed her, that somehow she pwned him.

Sadako of Girth
Nah, they were eurotrash/computer geeks. No one near the caliber of the combatants listed here did he kill. Name one. Go ahead, make shit up.

WTF lolz Those fort bragg trained guys he killed in DH 2.

So basically...Go watch Die Hard 2.

Robtard
How in the hell does that feat count to take out the Smiths, or Swagger?

It shows how resourceful, skilled, deadly and lucky McClane is, unless you're going to argue that Swagger is more deadly than an F22 Raptor? <--- you would

Wrong, his insane luck and antics set up that scenario. Any other man would have been shredded by it's bullets long before, not even had the chance to jump on it while it spun out of control and still managed to survive, yet another McClane feat, jumping on jets.

Robtard
WTF lolz Go watch Die Hard 2.

Or 4, those mercs, especially that squirrel-dude would destroy Swagger.

Wei Phoenix
Well, he IS a trained killer, you know. And not everyone has assault rifles and armor, just the lesser skilled combatants, you know, to even the playing field a bit. Plus there is always OSP.

He's killed like 2 or 3 random civilians in that movie and he was killed by a taxi cab driver. He really showed no phenomenal skill. You don't have to be a crack shot to kill a guy with a pistol when you're armed with automatics and armor.

Sadako of Girth
Good points Wei Phoenix.

Rogue Jedi
He's killed like 2 or 3 random civilians in that movie and he was killed by a taxi cab driver. He really showed no phenomenal skill. You don't have to be a crack shot to kill a guy with a pistol when you're armed with automatics and armor. You do know I am not picking Vincent to win here, right? You do know that I am betting on the Smiths, Leon or Swagger, right? I listed Vincent because I was running out of ideas. Plus his onscreen feats are pretty awesome. The night club scene? You think McClane could have pulled that off?

Sadako of Girth
Easily. In his own way of course.

Rogue Jedi
Or 4, those mercs, especially that squirrel-dude would destroy Swagger. Those mercs that got pwned by the Terminator statue? haermm Did McClane kill squirrel boy in a gunfight? Nope. No one here is gonna be jumping around like him, there will be no freezing devices like the one McClane stumbled upon. Just pure skills with a gun.

Rogue Jedi
Easily. In his own way of course. crylaugh Fanboy bullshit. I dont know whats more pathetic. How badly McClane would lose here, or the fact that you truly believe he would win. crylaugh

Wei Phoenix
You do know I am not picking Vincent to win here, right? You do know that I am betting on the Smiths, Leon or Swagger, right? I listed Vincent because I was running out of ideas. Plus his onscreen feats are pretty awesome. The night club scene? You think McClane could have pulled that off?

Didn't say you were, just saying he is a nonfactor and probably ends up dying first.

Rogue Jedi
Didn't say you were, just saying he is a nonfactor and probably ends up dying first. I woudnt say first, but he doesnt make it very far.

Sadako of Girth
Those mercs that got pwned by the Terminator statue? haermm Did McClane kill squirrel boy in a gunfight? Nope. No one here is gonna be jumping around like him, there will be no freezing devices like the one McClane stumbled upon. Just pure skills with a gun.

And gun skills he has. Witness the movies he is in.

Sadako of Girth
crylaugh Fanboy bullshit. I dont know whats more pathetic. How badly McClane would lose here, or the fact that you truly believe he would win. crylaugh

Asslesschaps.

Robtard
Those mercs that got pwned by the Terminator statue? haermm Did McClane kill squirrel boy in a gunfight? Nope. No one here is gonna be jumping around like him, there will be no freezing devices like the one McClane stumbled upon. Just pure skills with a gun.

Exactly, they got it due to McClane's insane luck, right when he runs out of bullets, just then it falls and sets off the explosion that kills them and saves McClane. Good point, RJ.

Rogue Jedi
Exactly, they got it due to McClane's insane luck, right when he runs out of bullets, it just then it falls and set of the explosion that kills them and saves McClane. Good point, RJ. Well at least you are conceding that McClane is the least skilled gunman of the group.

Rogue Jedi
And gun skills he has. Witness the movies he is in. But not on par with any one of the listed combatants.

Robtard
Well at least you are conceding that McClane is the least skilled gunman of the group.

I did?

Either way, he doesn't rely on just guns, when a gun won't work, he's the improvised master, which is a feat (along with his luck) and what wins here.

Listen, you're obviously angleing for Swagger to win, so why just make it that they're all lined up in a row in a large open field and Swagger is far away, in an elevated position and has a super sniper rifle that fires mini lightsabres, be easier.

Sadako of Girth
He isnt. Murtaugh cant touch McClane as a gunman.

Luck would almost certainly allow him extra good shooting that night.

Rogue Jedi
I did?

Either way, he doesn't rely on just guns, when a gun won't work, he's the improvised master, which is a feat (along with his luck) and what wins here. How is McClane gonna sneak upon Swagger, much less dodge a sniper bullet? How is he gonna outstalk Leon? Or the Smiths? Hmm? Luck doesnt cover it here.

Rogue Jedi
He isnt. Murtaugh cant touch McClane as a gunman.

Luck would almost certainly allow him extra good shooting that night. Correction, 2nd least skilled.

Sadako of Girth
How unskilled can you be and still take out power cables from like 40 ft in the dark with a snubnosed.38?

Robtard
How is McClane gonna sneak upon Swagger, much less dodge a sniper bullet? How is he gonna outstalk Leon? Or the Smiths? Hmm? Luck doesnt cover it here.

See what I mean, you angle the scenario to lead the outcome you want, no objectivity on your part.

How did he survive all his other impossible scenarios? LUCK. An F22 couldn't kill him, none of these guys will.

Sadako of Girth
yes The tactics of a pussy.

C'mon RJ you can do better than that.

Rogue Jedi
How unskilled can you be and still take out power cables from like 40 ft in the dark with a snubnosed.38? One shot does not make one an expert marksman.

Rogue Jedi
See what I mean, you angle the scenario to lead the outcome you want, no objectivity on your part.

How did he survive all his other impossible scenarios? LUCK. An F22 couldn't kill him, none of these guys will.

Was the pilot a trained assassin? Nope. Plus McClane was like inside a truck and stuff.

Sadako of Girth
But killing more badguys than everyone on that list (even Murtiggs or Riggsaugh combined.) counts.

Sadako of Girth
Was the pilot a trained assassin?

Yes. And his guns fly.

Rogue Jedi
But killing more badguys than everyone on that list (even Murtiggs or Riggsaugh combined.) counts. Ah, back to the body count bullshit. None of those bad guys were in the same league as the people here, not even close.

Sadako of Girth
Was the pilot a trained assassin? Nope. Plus McClane was like inside a truck and stuff.

Yup. Lucky for McClane.

Wow. Odd thing, that... McClane's in the field luck.

Sadako of Girth
Ah, back to the body count bullshit. None of those bad guys were in the same league as the people here, not even close.

Of course they were. He killed the best that Fort Bragg and the CIA could turn out, numerous teams of the world's finest mercs, trained in all forms of combat.

Rogue Jedi
Yup. Lucky for McClane.

Wow. Odd thing, that... McClane's in the field luck. And Swaggers is one shot kills, Leons is strolling into a police building, killing two cops and walking out untouched. Both supercede luck.

Sadako of Girth
Then its a good thing that McClane has the chops in both departments.

Rogue Jedi
Then its a good thing that McClane has the chops in both departments. One shot kills from hundreds of yards away, brainiac. And when did McClane do what Leon did? Was there Die Hard 5? Must have missed it.

Robtard

No, he was a trained fighter pilot manning the worlds most advanced fighter plane.

Are you really going to argue that Swagger with a sniper rifle is more deadly than an F22?

That truck provided no protection, as the bullets went completely through it, he might as well been in cardboard. Yet his luck pulled him through an impossible scenario yet again.

Sadako of Girth
One shot kills from hundreds of yards away, brainiac. And when did McClane do what Leon did? Was there Die Hard 5? Must have missed it.

Even if there was a Die Hard 5, and that actually did happen, you'd STILL miss it, anyhow, judging on your typical arguments that you make while claiming to be familiar with the movies.

Rogue Jedi
No, he was a trained fighter pilot manning the worlds most advanced fighter plane.

Are you really going to argue that Swagger with a sniper rifle is more deadly than an F22?

That truck providing no protection, as the bullets went completely through it, he might as well been in cardboard. Yet his luck pulled him through an impossible scenario yet again. In this scenario? Where humans are stalking each other? Well yeah.

Rogue Jedi
Even if there was a Die Hard 5, and that actually did happen, you'd STILL miss it, anyhow, judging on your typical arguments that you make while claiming to be familiar with the movies. Really now? So you think you know the DH movies better than I do?

Robtard
In this scenario? Where humans are stalking each other? Well yeah.

Hahahaha, so Swagger trying to off McClane is more deadly than that F22 'stalking' him. Figures.

Robtard
Really now? So you think you know the DH movies better than I do?

Considering you still think the ninja-girl beat McClane in H2h, yeah, he does.

Rogue Jedi
Considering you still think the ninja-girl beat McClane in H2h, yeah, he does. She beat him h2h, he beat her h2SUV.

Hahahaha, so Swagger trying to off McClane is more deadly than that F22 'stalking' him. Figures. In this scenario, yes.

Robtard
She beat him h2h, he beat her h2SUV.

In this scenario, yes.

LOL, no. He surprised her with a gun, she diarmed him and kicked him about for a bit, he said '**** this', beat her ass and KO'd her by tossing her ass into the shelving, he could have then shot her or stomped on her dead, but he's a good guy, so he let her live. <--- facts you ignore

She then recovered (because he let her), and landed two hits on him, the last one was a kick that knocked him out the window. He then came back and killed her, because he had enough.

So no, she didn't "pwn" him at anytime.

Dude, put an F22 in this scenario and it obliterates all that don't have McClane's silly luck feat.

Robtard
edit DP

Rogue Jedi
LOL, no. He surprised her with a gun, she diarmed him and kicked him about for a bit, he said '**** this', beat her ass and KO'd her by tossing her ass into the shelving, he could have then shot her or stomped on her dead, but he's a good guy. <--- facts you ignore

She then recovered (because he let her), and landed two hits on him, the last one was a kick that knocked him out the window. He then came back and killed her, because he had enough.

So no, she didn't "pwn" him at anytime.

Dude, put an F22 in this scenario and it obliterates all that don't have McClane's silly luck feat. He turned his back on her, she got up and kicked the shit out of him. He made the same mistake she did, turned her back on a foe THINKING they were down for the count.

And at that point he saw she was too much for him, so he had to let Ford do the job.

Robtard
He turned his back on her, she got up and kicked the shit out of him. He made the same mistake she did, turned her back on a foe THINKING they were down for the count.

And at that point he saw she was too much for him, so he had to let Ford do the job.

More bullshit from you. I watched the movie on HBO last night.

They fought H2H and he KO'd her, he could have killed her while she was out. <--- FACT.

No, he needed to get back up there to save America, stat, so he drove, as it's faster.

Rogue Jedi
More bullshit from you. I watched the movie on HBO last night.

They fought H2H and he KO'd her, he could have killed her while she was out. <--- FACT.

No, he needed to get back up there to save America, stat, so he drove, as it's faster. And when she had him down? Why did she walk away? For the same reason he did, because she thought he was finished. If he knew she wasnt finished, he would have at least hit her with a typewriter or some shit.

Sadako of Girth
Really now? So you think you know the DH movies better than I do?
Absolutely.
Im the f***in' energizer bunny.

bunny

Sadako of Girth
She beat him h2h, he beat her h2SUV.

In this scenario, yes.

Nope. He knocked her out, dude. H2H Theres no bullshitting round that.

Mcclanes non-woman-murdering ways made him spare her until she took that for weakness, took the piss again, then paid with her life.

End of. smokin'

Robtard
And when she had him down? Why did she walk away? For the same reason he did, because she thought he was finished. If he knew she wasnt finished, he would have at least hit her with a typewriter or some shit.

Again, your belligerent McClane hate has you seeing things that didn't happen.

She never 'had him down' in the sense where she could have killed him, after she disarmed him using her ninja-moves, they fought, she got a bunch of good hits in, he said '**** this', got up, beat her, grabbed her by the hair and tossed her ass into the shelving, thereby knocking her out for a few moments. He could had killed her then, via gun, choking or foot-stomp to the head.

She never 'had him' during the fight, McClane was never ko'd, she merely beat on him and it cost her her life.

Sadako of Girth
As true as true gets.

For it was written:

"Fu*k this Kung fu shit"
- John McClane, Die Hard 4.0

Robtard
As true as true gets.

For it was written:

"Fu*k this Kung fu shit"
- John McClane, Die Hard 4.0

Those were the exact words, but hey, RJ is the apparent Diehard expert.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed he is.

shifty

He cccccooooullldddn't catch me if I stole
his chhhhaaaiiirr with him in it.

Rogue Jedi
Again, your belligerent McClane hate has you seeing things that didn't happen.

She never 'had him down' in the sense where she could have killed him, after she disarmed him using her ninja-moves, they fought, she got a bunch of good hits in, he said '**** this', got up, beat her, grabbed her by the hair and tossed her ass into the shelving, thereby knocking her out for a few moments. He could had killed her then, via gun, choking or foot-stomp to the head.

She never 'had him' during the fight, McClane was never ko'd, she merely beat on him and it cost her her life. Dude, he was down. She looked at him like he was a piece of shit, TURNED her back on him, it is quite obvious he APPEARED to be down for good.

I aint knocking McClane, I am just explaining it the way it went down. Stupid mistake on her part, repeated by McClane moments later. Neither one confirmed the other wad dead/KO'd, they both ****ed up.

Why are you being so defensive about this?

Rogue Jedi
Absolutely.
Im the f***in' energizer bunny.

bunny Bring it.

Robtard
Dude, he was down. She looked at him like he was a piece of shit, TURNED her back on him, it is quite obvious he APPEARED to be down for good.

I aint knocking McClane, I am just explaining it the way it went down. Stupid mistake on her part, repeated by McClane moments later. Neither one confirmed the other wad dead/KO'd, they both ****ed up.

Why are you being so defensive about this?

He was knocked down, and got back up, said '**** this kung fu shit" and beat her ass, there was no point in time during that fight did she have him beaten for good and he was never KO'd, not even for a second.

What you're doing is stating something that never happened. I don't know if it's McClane hate inspired delusion, just delusion or if you simply remember the fight scene incorrectly.

Not being defensive, simply correcting your error. If I had said "The hispanic Fed ko'd Swagger but let him live when they first met", it would be incorrect and you would correct me.

Nemesis X
Put Chuck Norris in this match with a BB gun and he'll own laughing

But seriously, Smith might win with his assassin skills but I'm also leaning towards Mclane since I enjoy Live Free or Die Hard more than Mr and Mrs Smith.

Rogue Jedi
He was knocked down, and got back up, said '**** this kung fu shit" and beat her ass, there was no point in time during that fight did she have him beaten for good and he was never KO'd, not even for a second.

What you're doing is stating something that never happened. I don't know if it's McClane hate inspired delusion, just delusion or if you simply remember the fight scene incorrectly.

Not being defensive, simply correcting your error. If I had said "The hispanic Fed ko'd Swagger but let him live when they first met", it would be incorrect and you would correct me. Swagger was on his knees, bleding from a gunshot wound, Judo'd the spic and took his gun. Bad comparison. Memphis never touched him.

McCane was down, she thought he was out, whether he was KO'd or not is not important. On the other hand, she was down, not moving, then returned to battle. Seems like she was in fact tougher than he was if she returned from being KO'd and ***** kicked him out a window.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Put Chuck Norris in this match with a BB gun and he'll own laughing

But seriously, Smith might win with his assassin skills but I'm also leaning towards Mclane since I enjoy Live Free or Die Hard more than Mr and Mrs Smith. haermm Texas Ranger FTW

Robtard
Swagger was on his knees, bleding from a gunshot wound, Judo'd the spic and took his gun. Bad comparison. Memphis never touched him.

McCane was down, she thought he was out, whether he was KO'd or not is not important. On the other hand, she was down, not moving, then returned to battle. Seems like she was in fact tougher than he was if she returned from being KO'd and ***** kicked him out a window.

It wasn't a comparision, as I stated something that never actually happened, as you are with McClane/Maggie Q.

DUDE. He was never out nor did she think he was out, she kicked his ass about for a bit and tossed him with a judo move, she was ready for him after he said "**** this kung fu shit" and immediately got back up, and she knocked him around a little bit more before he grabbed her head and sent her flying into the shelves thereby KO'ing her, so she was never surprised by him after the fight started.

She was tougher despite him KOing her, having her at his mercy while she was out and her dieing in the end? See, you are delusional, I just wonder if it's McClane hate delusion or just your garden variety delusion.

Rogue Jedi
It wasn't a comparision, as I stated something that never actually happened, as you are with McClane/Maggie Q.

DUDE. He was never out nor did she think he was out, she kicked his ass about for a bit and tossed him with a judo move, she was ready for him after he said "**** this kung fu shit" and immediately got back up, and she knocked him around a little bit more before he grabbed her head and sent her flying into the shelves thereby KO'ing her, so she was never surprised by him after the fight started.

She was tougher despite him KOing her, having her at his mercy while she was out and her dieing in the end? See, you are delusional, I just wonder if it's McClane hate delusion or just your garden variety delusion. Rob, all I am saying is that she THOUGHT he was down for good, as did he her.

Robtard
Rob, all I am saying is that she THOUGHT he was down for good, as did he her.

And it is incorrect, as it was mere seconds between the time she flipped his ass over, he said "**** this kung fu shit" and he got back up, which she was then ready for, as she beat him a little bit more, before she went McFlying into the shelves for a KO.

Watch it again yourself if you think I'm lying or confused.

Rogue Jedi
And it is incorrect, as it was mere seconds between the time she flipped his ass over, he said "**** this kung fu shit" and he got back up, which she was then ready for, as she beat him a little bit more, before she went McFlying into the shelves for a KO.

Watch it again yourself if you think I'm lying or confused. From what I remember, she knocks him down, looks down at him in disgust, then turns and walks away. McClane then gets up, says **** this kung fu shit, then KO's her. He then blows her hair out of his hand, talks to Farrell, then she gets up and kicks him out the window.

haermm Mcflying.

Robtard
From what I remember, she knocks him down, looks down at him in disgust, then turns and walks away. McClane then gets up, says **** this kung fu shit, then KO's her. He then blows her hair out of his hand, talks to Farrell, then she gets up and kicks him out the window.

haermm Mcflying.

No, what I said is the more accurate. He was never knocked out, he got back up quickly while cursing and she was ready for him, though this time he knocked her down and pulled a KO. At no point in time was he in a position where she could have killed him at her leisure, as she was with him, when she was out cold for 8-10 seconds and laying under the shelving he McTossed her into.

The blows hair, talks to Farrel and him going through the window is correct though.

Now that the "McClane was pwned by the asian chic" has been put to rest, I will bid you goodnight, sir.

Rogue Jedi
No, what I said is the more accurate. He was never knocked out, he got back up quickly while cursing and she was ready for him, though this time he knocked her down and pulled a KO. At no point in time was he in a position where she could have killed him at her leisure, as she was with him, when she was out cold for 8-10 seconds and laying under the shelving he McTossed her into.

The blows hair, talks to Farrel and him going through the window is correct though.

Now that the "McClane was pwned by the asian chic" has been put to rest, I will bid you goodnight, sir.

Then what was she thinking as she turned her back on him as he was down?

She pwned him h2h, he pwned her h2SUV. Thats really all there is to it.

Sadako of Girth
She was at that point, like yourself here, complacent.

Thats all there was to that. Trying desperately to pull that one out your arse is going to help no one or nothing. Least of all any cred your general argument against McClane had.

Sadako of Girth
H2H:

He knocked her unconcious.

She couldnt do it to him.

He wins.

POST FIGHT:

He was still alive and had saved the kid and the eastern sea board.

She was dead, failed and would forever walk funny, with a tonne and a half of SUV where her lower bowel used to be.

Sadako of Girth
Swagger was on his knees, bleding from a gunshot wound, Judo'd the spic and took his gun. Bad comparison. Memphis never touched him.

Just SEEMS that way.
'Cause how much tougher, by your own logic, Is McClane for beating her up H2H, then getting ambushed by the ***** who didnt know when to quit, surviving being kicked through a window all those floors up, to recover, get in an SUV and speed up there as soon as possible to register his complaint in the way that he did THEN went on to fight his wasy through the rest of the picture.... ?

'Infinitely' seems to be the only correct answer.

(The Racist knobjobbery from your 1st sentence aside, you spelt McClane wrong.
When you are being so wrong about someone/something at least spell their name correctly.)

Rogue Jedi
Point I am trying to make here is that she thought he was done, he wasnt done, she paid for her mistake of walking away. Just like he paid for his by turning his back on her. If not for Ford Lincoln Mercury, McClane would never have beaten her.

He couldnt handle her one on one, so he had to use an SUV haermm

LAUGHABLE. Riggs woulda beat her to a bloody pulp, raped her anally, then gone fishing with Murtaugh.

Sadako of Girth
He already DID handle her, and out of mercy just didnt kill her.

A policy he was happy enough to retract once she had taken the piss once more.
The only way to save the eastern seaboard, the kid and take out the Qster was in the quickest, surprising, ambushiest way he could think of.

That was the genius of the SUV.

By the time he'd covered that distance on foot, the kid'd be dead and so would everything from Niagra to Miami.
Thats what you are totally blind to.

Still.

Its something you can understand by placing your DVD in the player and watching the whole movie. (Not just the fight scene)

Rogue Jedi
Mercy? haermm Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight......Keep telling yourself that.

McClane's luck is indeed amazing. Know why Riggs's luck isn't as obvious? Because Riggs relies on SKILL to win, whereas McClane is lesser skilled, and, without his luck, he is just another beat cop with a wife that hates him.

Sadako of Girth
Disprove it.
The burdens on YOU, my reality-percievingly-challenged friend.
The evidence is all there in the movie for my defence of the facts, what has your assault on truth and reason got in its armoury...?

Nothing.

Not even a partner waiting in the wings waiting to save its ass all the time.

BTW Rigg's "Skill" was gonna retire in the 1st movie.
It bought a boat and everything.

Rogue Jedi
Disprove it.
The burdens on YOU, my reality-percievingly-challenged friend.
The evidence is all there in the movie for my defence of the facts, what has your assault on truth and reason got in its armoury...?

Nothing.

Not even a partner waiting in the wings waiting to save its ass all the time.

BTW Rigg's "Skill" was gonna retire in the 1st movie.
It bought a boat and everything. Riggs was badass through all the movies, he beat guys that would have pwned McClane ten times over. And give it up, Murtaugh was around for one damn fight and he spent most of the time knocked out.

Joshua would have broken McClane's back, Jet Li's character, McClane would never have landed a punch, McClane with a knife in his leg? haermm

The proof you speak of is in every fight scene of the LW and DH movies. Not my fault your taste for McClane semen is insatiable.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>