10 Things I Hate About You(The Series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey
Coming soon to ABC Family Bianca and Kat in a new school and have an overbearing dad watching over them. Bianca is outgoing and perky while Kat is opinionated and a raging *****. Larry Miller plays their dad. (Yes played the dad in the movie as well)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQU4V4Ge-Rc

Lindsey Shaw ... Kat

Meaghan Jette Martin ... Bianca

Larry Miller ... Dr. Walter Stratford

Ethan Peck ... Patrick Verona

Nicholas Braun ... Cameron

Kyle Kaplan ... Michael Bernstein

Dana Davis ... Chastity Church

Not sure where they get off calling this an ABC original series since it is Based of a movie that was based of a shakespere play.

S_D_J
what?

I like the movie a lot, but a TV-show? no expression

shugie99
It's a good set-up and should translate well from the movie -- two totally opposite sisters trying to get through high school. One who wants to popular and one who just wants to be different. I feel like there is a lot they could do with that, you know?

Plus I loved the movie, so count me in for sure. Kat + Patrick Verona forever smile

Quincy
My girlfriend is going to be pissed

shugie99
Haha, why?

There are plenty of hot dudes in it... smile

Have you seen this new guy Ethan Peck? He's definitely my type.

jinXed by JaNx
didn't this movie come out ten years ago?

The party is over..,it's been over, stop talking about it and move on to the next party. Damn, tv is so stupid, sometimes.

saintsaucey
The movie was out years ago. Now they are making it into a tv series on ABC Family. its got to be better than Secret Life. I'm betting it is being made because of Heath Ledger's Death.

shugie99
I think it's a good sign that there are people from the original film participating - the same guy is playing the dad (Larry Miller) and Gil Junger (the film's director) is producing the first few episodes. So if the series has their vote of confidence, then it must be a good, respectful tribute to the film.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by shugie99
I think it's a good sign that there are people from the original film participating - the same guy is playing the dad (Larry Miller) and Gil Junger (the film's director) is producing the first few episodes. So if the series has their vote of confidence, then it must be a good, respectful tribute to the film.

Well, i can dig that then. I might give this a little attention.

shugie99
Not sure if you are all avid facebook users or not, but the show has a great page set up already with lots of extras - videos, pictures and all. Some fun stuff! (Sorry I'm a huge fbook nerd big grin )

http://www.facebook.com/10Things

shugie99
Also, sorry for the double post, but how cute does the cast look? Also, I will have this song (joyfully) stuck in my head all day:

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/06/05/meaghan-martin-nicholas-braun-want-them/

SportsGalTX
It doesn't look too bad, but I just wish they had used the Letters to Cleo version of 'I Want You to Want Me' instead of that watered-down version.

BruceSkywalker
watched the first show... total crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.