Rogue-storm vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/marquece/classicxmen51.jpg

VS

http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/marquece/422610-apoc_super.jpg

guy222
wavey

psycho gundam
apocalypse grows to 500 feet tall, then encases her in an impenetrable dome out of his hands.

after storm/rogue goes batshit in there and exhausts herself, apocalypse has a picnic with shadowking.

stormultt
u obivously have no clue who rogue storm is ...pity..well heres a few scans of just a taste of what she can do:

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omegapotentail6vg.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omegapotentail24oe.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omegapotentail31og.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omegapotentail40fa.jpg

beta

psycho gundam
phhssst. that makes it easier.

that storm barely moved since she was all "i'm an angry goddess now, fear me".

encase, she goes all claustrophobic, nur wins.

stormultt
well yea they didnt let her get off her feet and evolve even more in that state but HEY WTH LETS DRINK!!!

*sings*im to sexy for logic to sexy to clean my ears out..drunk

Survivor19
What she's going to do to him? Hit him with the lightning? )))

Spite thread. Just close it...

CATMANEXE
whats this now?

stormultt
Originally posted by Survivor19
What she's going to do to him? Hit him with the lightning? )))

Spite thread. Just close it...

oh stfu n go read a comicbook...

illadelph12
Originally posted by psycho gundam
apocalypse grows to 500 feet tall, then encases her in an impenetrable dome out of his hands.

after storm/rogue goes batshit in there and exhausts herself, apocalypse has a picnic with shadowking.

Or he could just impale her with a spikes formed within the same dome he has her trapped in. Or form a plasma cannon at the top and blast her to death. Too many options for Nur.

The Nuul
Yeah, Apoc stomps her.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by illadelph12
Or he could just impale her with a spikes formed within the same dome he has her trapped in. Or form a plasma cannon at the top and blast her to death. Too many options for Nur. yes

Harbinger
En Sabah Nur wins.

Sin I AM
apoc, storm just isnt durable enough

guy222
Poccy

shiv
Doubt it.

stormultt
YALL JUST STANK THATS WAT IT IS!!!!!....lol i say storm because in this state which she was only in for wat 5minutes? they described her power and state of being above ll comprehension and they describe apoc the same way and in less than 2 minutes she became one with the earth so imagine is she were in space or w/e i think stalemate tho..

Enyalus
Originally posted by stormultt
i say storm
i think stalemate tho..
To quote Deadpool, "Sphincter says what?"

stormultt
thumbdown

Enyalus
thumbdown
big grin

Good to see you again, Stormy.

stormultt
y thank u im glad to be bac for a short period of time lol XDD

shiv
For a durable guy Apocalypse seems to Go through a lot of bodies

stormultt
Rogue-storm wouldnt let him do that hun

cloud102
Hey, sugah. I think Storm takes this. She was on a whole nother level. Her powers were working globally, IIRC.

stormultt
true but apoc has sum umm lets see out of this world feats also but like ya said storm didnt evn get a chance to get off her feet before being reunited with her humanity so...idk...

cloud102
Storm is a true goddess. Nobody can mess with her. I like your sig, BTW. Huge Storm fan.

stormultt
lol thx n im also a HUGE green lantern fan..but lol back on topic..

cloud102
People don't give Storm enough credit. They should have a X-Men/GLC crossover. Be sweet.

stormultt
lol thats a fantasy im sad to say i wont think come true, but hal jordan is SEXAY!!!!!!lol

and as for storm in my book shes #1 no matter what cuz theres more to a character than jus powers like hmm....i luv lois lane XP

cloud102
lol thats a fantasy im sad to say i wont think come true, but hal jordan is SEXAY!!!!!!lol

He's so sexy that Supergirl was hitting on him. Hal didn't want any of that jailbait. He's too classy. Storm and Hal working together would be too much. Then again, Storm is with Panther.

Badabing
sdurorm greenlandurn

stormultt
Originally posted by cloud102
He's so sexy that Supergirl was hitting on him. Hal didn't want any of that jailbait. He's too classy. Storm and Hal working together would be too much. Then again, Storm is with Panther.

eh dont get me started on that deadbeat force upon wack marriage minus stom ofc big grin , but yea hal is just amazing and this war of light saga is just a big...interesting event im wrapped in. but sometime si think writers run out of things to wright about and jus com up with any old thing but that any old thing this time is great with hal but storms situation is jus a lost cause and the main reason wanna punch hudlin in his bucktooth face wink

cloud102
That's a funny Storm emoticon.

stormultt
Originally posted by Badabing
sdurorm greenlandurn

lol hi bada tell me what ya think of this fight XD

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
He's so sexy that Supergirl was hitting on him. Hal didn't want any of that jailbait. He's too classy.
Arisia ring any bells?

shiv
ah-hahahahahahhahahahhaha.

rofling w/the lulz

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
Arisia ring any bells?

Hal's indominate will wasn't enough to stop her.

Badabing
lol hi bada tell me what ya think of this fight XD There are certain arcs where Storm has been written where she taps into power sources that could give Apoc a run for his money.

stormultt
OH LAWD!!!! poor halcrybaby

cloud102
Originally posted by Badabing
There are certain arcs where Storm has been written where she taps into power sources that could give Apoc a run for his money.

Are you referring to the issue where Storm taps the power of a star? Or something to that?

stormultt
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/marquece/747201-ux165_2_super.jpg

confused

cloud102
Claremont always had a thing for his women. wink

shiv
Claremont is Without arguament The best Writer to Ever write for Marvel.

stormultt
thats y i might be havin x-men forever take uncanny x-mens place on my to buy list...BUT! uncanny's recent issue was amazing

Enyalus
Originally posted by shiv
no expression

shiv
belive it Creep!

d3str0ya10
She's wack i dont know why she was even made BOOOOOOO apoc accidentally steps on her thinking it was an ant.

stormultt
Awww how sweet...and pathetic lol...its ok detroya i mean im sure noone here thinx ur abosulutely retarded nor pitiful for disliking umm hm... A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!!!...but hey i guess if u dont read comic books becuz ur bias that could be it right? hm i thought so..move along child..

Raoul

no expression

also, poccy.

stormultt
hi raoul ^^

Survivor19
Ok, how does Storm commiting suicide in space will help her against Nur?

If anything, Apoc starts a new clan Accaba from her children...

CATMANEXE
she's powerful. powerful is common. she doesnt actually have any tools in her disposal that can hurt Apocalypse. Big Blue Lips (not my ex) grows big (hngg), makes one hand a nice big shield. The bad plot twist that didnt last past one book hits him with what she's got, he laughs, grabs her with a giant hydralic claw.
crunch.

Apoc. ftw.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
She's wack i dont know why she was even made BOOOOOOO apoc accidentally steps on her thinking it was an ant.

laughing storms ok, but yeah, apoc does accidentally steps on her and scrapes her off his shoe like she was shit laughing

StiltmanFTW

Wolverine is Claremont biscuits

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/7669/wolvie73fse016.th.jpg

d3str0ya10
Stormullt you cant talk of course you would support any type of storm because in your damn name so wanna come by me again?

stormultt
sure destroya to bad that would actually require u to comeback with something a little above idiocy level and bein a bias ignorant hater so sure y not come bac to u for amusement, and please please say something else hun wink

CATMANEXE
i love Storm actually. thanks though. again, how?
do you even know Apocalypses abilities and powerset?
there is nothing Storm has, no matter how increased, that will actually effect him. nothing.

stormultt
FIRST! of all u dont know that actually noone knows that. and im sure apoc will be injured by a few solar winds. storms powers r so versatile and mysterious at this point we jus go off wat she has done and apoc isnt invinsible because she wields and manipulates energies that goern the weather which is plasma, lightning etc...and since ligthning is 100x hotter than the surface of the sun then YES he is gonna be injured and if u still disagree id like a scan of him being"invincible" to this

Nihilist
Apocalypse in a complete stomp.

stormultt
rogue-storm could take this and for the celestial tech stuff cat, sue storm damaged a celestials armor in space before so if in space storm would slauter apoc with her winds alone...but i see wat ur saying but i havent seen enough from storm in this state to completely give a full knowledgable answer so im goin to stick with stalemate...

CATMANEXE
im going to stick with Storm dies, because ive seen enough, and what we go on is whats there, not what could have happened in a comic that was never made.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/APOC/002.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/APOC/003.jpg
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Apocalypse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_(comics)
http://www.comicvine.com/apocalypse/29-7612/

stormultt
well i stalemate since noone HASNT seen the full extent of her powers let alone what she could do

skyfather
Apoc wins.

Actual feats>>>>>>>>>>>>what someone can potentially do,but never done.

stormultt
Originally posted by skyfather
Apoc wins.

Actual feats>>>>>>>>>>>>what someone can potentially do,but never done.

thank you, you've really changed my life with ur heart warming comments... roll eyes (sarcastic)

skyfather
thank you, you've really changed my life with ur heart warming comments... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud Don't blame because you cant see past your rabid fanboyism.

stormultt
boi plzz I GOT FACTS AND GAWD!!! ON MY SIDE and i do admit i have massive love for this character so HEY so wat im a fanboy with smarts and like I SAID..im classycool

CATMANEXE
for anyone who doesnt know and wants to know the real deal behind this version of Storm here
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?
fldAuto=1892

stormfront
actually what people tend to look past is the fact that it was stated on panel that storm had unlimited power as rouge storm... does apoc have unlimited power and is he invincible? can he not be defeated by a being with unlimited power??

i say storm

Survivor19
Her power means nothing here, since
a) it isn't HER power, she just commands the nature. It's great and all, and can be infinite, but she has next to none powers in herself
b) Storm cannot concentrate enough power in one point in needed amount of time before Nur kills her
c) Statements of unlimited power are trash anyway. Hulk has it too, and that doesn't save him from being humilated by Thanos...

Doctor-Alvis
Apocalypse may have unlimited power. They're so vaguely defined. I honestly cannot name a single power Apocalypse had before he started augmenting himself.

And yeah, Hulk does have unlimited power, but I recall a giant thread where some Storm fans insisted Storm would defeat him.

Survivor19
He had bad skin condition, super-strenght (not that great) and slow HF.

shiv
As stated before Apocalypse's durability is a hoax.

The High Lord is always looking to regrow a body, steal one or rejuvenate a rotting one.

In a Long Drawn out fight Nur's body will Fail him.

Pocc's got great willpower but that won't help him against a sub orbital adversary moving at superhuman speed who can jam his teleport frequency

From the ground Poc's offense is the Familiar gundarm. Easy to defend against from high altitude.

Taking to the air would hasten Poc's defeat.

Storm at Regular Strength can drive straw through steel plate with winds generated from feeble ground air currents.

From Altitude Psi generated is enhanced.

Given Poc's durability issues A head on collision with Solar Wind = Time out in a rejuve apparatus

Survivor19
Duh.
Seems like you forgot that Poccy can fly. he can fly in space as well.
Also, his durability alowed him to shrug off BB's whispers like nothing. Don't insult the High Lord, please. It's storm who gets herself burned off after a prolonged fight.
That won't happen.

stormultt
if this is in space this just hypes storms chances to levels unimagined..

Survivor19
High Lord doesn't cares about that and still kills her.

stormultt
he aint gotta care to get his ass whooped thats all...

illadelph12
How is this even a debate?

shiv
Taking to the Air is a bad Idea for The Clean Shaven One.

A 100 000 Terawatt** EM pimpslap says so.

**equal to total energy output from a 25 megaton bomb detonating every second.

From a sub orbital position Storm 'cold-blooded' Guns Down Apocalypse with the ultimate automatic.

Apocalypse is Good, But not that Good.

He falls.

psycho gundam
How is this even a debate? who knows....facepalm

stormultt
who knows....facepalm

Don't mean to offend. But if storm were to one day just sheed her humanity and become a force greater than the phoenix would u guys call it bad writing or would you just say"ok i need reasons". because it seems if theres something amazing that can be done to beat a character storm cant do it in your eyes. now as a fanboy i see why some of you stray away from her but c`mon dont let someone persuade you to like her. I think she could tak some win's here based off what i HAVENT seen because if rogue-storm hadda went on in that power trip only lord knows what she could've done.

Her going rogue was just the beginning and she barey shed her humanity doing it so please dont say that im just all for storm cause its not true i just think people dont give her credit where its due and dont look at her feats as therally as some do but its fine w/e

shiv
In real world science Its accepted the upper atmosphere has an energy intake of ~174.000 Gigawatts/second.

In comparison Humans on Earth use a combined average of 15.000 Gigawatts a year.

That's a lot of Power to ignore.

I think bias is at work here. Poc can use an external power source in Celestial Teleport Tech, But Storm is prohibited from using an external power source where even a fraction of its output is sufficient to vaporize Apocalypse -shields or no shields.

illadelph12
facepalm

psycho gundam
i don't doubt how versatile and potentially deadly storm is or could be, frankly it's besides the point.

the storm exhibited (that will be in this fight) wasn't too concerned with agility or a physical confrontation, she was just cracking off bolts and high winds. not a problem for apocalypse.

when he gets larger, his already formidable armour should get thicker geometrically, and at a size of several stories, he should be able to tank one good lightning bolt to get within striking distance. and that's being generous.

assuming he's in range (apocalypse can extend his arms to huge lengths without having to get close to his opponent, but whatever), he just has to form a dome over the not-so-swift storm. everyone knows that storm is a major claustrophobe and unfortunately this storm is from the 70's so whatever mental training she might of developed to counter it is not present yet. so once she realizes she's encapsulated, that's when the anxiety and hyperventilation starts. then the screeching and lashing out, further eating up her oxygen supply. and as ill posted before, poccy could just end it by finishing her within the enclosure.

stormultt
i don't doubt how versatile and potentially deadly storm is or could be, frankly it's besides the point.

the storm exhibited (that will be in this fight) wasn't too concerned with agility or a physical confrontation, she was just cracking off bolts and high winds. not a problem for apocalypse.

when he gets larger, his already formidable armour should get thicker geometrically, and at a size of several stories, he should be able to tank one good lightning bolt to get within striking distance. and that's being generous.

assuming he's in range (apocalypse can extend his arms to huge lengths without having to get close to his opponent, but whatever), he just has to form a dome over the not-so-swift storm. everyone knows that storm is a major claustrophobe and unfortunately this storm is from the 70's so whatever mental training she might of developed to counter it is not present yet. so once she realizes she's encapsulated, that's when the anxiety and hyperventilation starts. then the screeching and lashing out, further eating up her oxygen supply. and as ill posted before, poccy could just end it by finishing her within the enclosure.

nnow thats a good point.

Doctor-Alvis
He said that on the first page. Just in not so many words.

shiv

assuming he's in range (apocalypse can extend his arms to huge lengths without having to get close to his opponent, but whatever), he just has to form a dome over the not-so-swift storm. everyone knows that storm is a major claustrophobe.

once she realizes she's encapsulated, that's when the anxiety and hyperventilation starts. then the screeching and lashing out, further eating up her oxygen supply. and as ill posted before, poccy could just end it by finishing her within the enclosure.

Quite how Nur would achieve this at high altitude is unclear and requires suspension of disbelief. At that height Jet winds are active. The scenario presented in which Poc stretches out to an immobile aibourne target requires suspension of disbelief.

Apocalypse will hasten burnout by increasing his mass. His vessels max out faster with extended exertion.

The Atmosphere is Storms Parlour where Apocalypse is the Fly. One Big Trap capable of putting him down.

When accessing her powers Storm is immunised from them.
It is well The High Lord keep his distance, The Windrider can conjure a circuit where energy being intercepted by the gasses ozone/helium/hydrogen Over the Two hemispheres is funnelled at the speed of light into a confined field w/wo her as a focal point. In 60 seconds Storm can harness the power of a 2.5 gigaton bomb.

The longer the fight the Stronger The Storm.

illadelph12
Dude, he battled High Evolutionary in a dogfight flying and morphing in space...

facepalm

My brain...

Enyalus
It is well The High Lord keep his distance, The Windrider can conjure a circuit where energy being intercepted by the gasses ozone/helium/hydrogen Over the Two hemispheres is funnelled at the speed of light into a confined field w/wo her as a focal point. In 60 seconds Storm can harness the power of a 2.5 gigaton bomb.

You wouldn't happen to be friends and/or relatives with h1a8?

Bad Ash231
Apocalypse will hasten burnout by increasing his mass.

no expression That has never happened.

In real world science Its accepted the upper atmosphere has an energy intake of ~174.000 Gigawatts/second.

Real world science laughing

Originally posted by CATMANEXE
she's powerful. powerful is common. she doesnt actually have any tools in her disposal that can hurt Apocalypse. Big Blue Lips (not my ex) grows big (hngg), makes one hand a nice big shield. The bad plot twist that didnt last past one book hits him with what she's got, he laughs, grabs her with a giant hydralic claw.
crunch.

It will go down like in Nightmare on Elm Street

Storm: Please, God...

Apoc: (shows off his claw) THIS... is God.

stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Quite how Nur would achieve this at high altitude is unclear and requires suspension of disbelief. At that height Jet winds are active. The scenario presented in which Poc stretches out to an immobile aibourne target requires suspension of disbelief.

Apocalypse will hasten burnout by increasing his mass. His vessels max out faster with extended exertion.

The Atmosphere is Storms Parlour where Apocalypse is the Fly. One Big Trap capable of putting him down.

When accessing her powers Storm is immunised from them.

The longer the fight the Stronger The Storm. intangibility + mindrape.

but really, that won't be needed since a teenage colossus got preeety close to your homegirl, and he much less powerful than he is now.

apocalypse would waltz through the same attack.

shiv
Apocalypse can't be intangible forever.

Energy fields hinder psionics. Example battery powered psionic dampeners widely used accross Marvel Earth. Electric Storms In Particular hinder Tech based Teleportation.

The Poc is screwed.

Doctor-Alvis

Energy fields hinder psionics. Example battery powered psionic dampeners widely used accross Marvel Earth. Electric Storms In Particular hinder Tech based Teleportation.

The Poc is screwed.
Man, Storm should of been there when the Celestials stomped all over Earth. Granted, Apocalypse is using a watered down version of their stuff but still, she could of prevented the whole thing, no?

shiv
Dude, he battled High Evolutionary in a dogfight flying and morphing in space...

facepalm

My brain...

apples and oranges chum.

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Man, Storm should of been there when the Celestials stomped all over Earth. Granted, Apocalypse is using a watered down version of their stuff but still, she could of prevented the whole thing, no?

In some cases dialogue can be effective

illadelph12
facepalm

stormultt
Lol guys, c`mon now if you disagree just tell why...its a debate ya know...

illadelph12
Apocalypse's full control of his atomic structure negates the effects of a majority of Storm's abilities, particularly temperature variance, and his ability to morph into different forms of machinery, like a giant semiconductor, for example, as well as his ability to absorb and redirect energy sources, even life force, as displayed when he absorbed Cyclops's optic blasts with an open palm, and then proceeded to extract Cyclops's own 'essence' with the same gesture, lends to the fact that using energy attacks against him, like lightning, even of great magitude, would be futile.

On the other hand, Storm still suffers from human frailty, even in her 'enhanced' form, and impalement, containment, suffocation, shooting, and crushing her are simple direct attacks Apoc could use without even delving into all of the other more exotic options he has. He could just grow really big, teleport above her, and propel himself downward to crush her into the ground. Or just crush her in the palm of his hand. There's no way for her to survive a physical engagement with him, and most of her arsenal would only prove to be an annoyance to him at best.

psycho gundam
^ exactly, storm is still "human" at the end of the day, just as vulnerable to a stray bullet as any of us.

The Poc is screwed. que?

he gains mass and density by drawing matter extradimensionally, most likely he shunts his atoms to the same spot to reduce his density. there's no "time limit" for that ability, nor any of the other forms he changes into with his atomic control. once he's in a particular shape/density, he pretty much stays that way until he consciously wills it to change.

CATMANEXE
Apocalypse's full control of his atomic structure negates the effects of a majority of Storm's abilities, particularly temperature variance, and his ability to morph into different forms of machinery, like a giant semiconductor, for example, as well as his ability to absorb and redirect energy sources, even life force, as displayed when he absorbed Cyclops's optic blasts with an open palm, and then proceeded to extract Cyclops's own 'essence' with the same gesture, lends to the fact that using energy attacks against him, like lightning, even of great magitude, would be futile.

On the other hand, Storm still suffers from human frailty, even in her 'enhanced' form, and impalement, containment, suffocation, shooting, and crushing her are simple direct attacks Apoc could use without even delving into all of the other more exotic options he has. He could just grow really big, teleport above her, and propel himself downward to crush her into the ground. Or just crush her in the palm of his hand. There's no way for her to survive a physical engagement with him, and most of her arsenal would only prove to be an annoyance to him at best.

QFT.

stormultt
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
QFT.

boi stop..anyway i jus luv that sumone brought up his run in with the celestials...awesome and wen he comes bac with that tech...it will truely be an awesome battle if he fights phoenix or any cosmic character for that matter

Doctor-Alvis
boi stop..anyway i jus luv that sumone brought up his run in with the celestials...awesome and wen he comes bac with that tech...it will truely be an awesome battle if he fights phoenix or any cosmic character for that matter
He never had a run in with the Celestials, he found one of their abandoned ships. And he does have that tech, it's his body, albeit a watered down version. And he did fight a cosmic character - High Evolutionary. You know less about Apocalypse than I do!

Oh wait, did he have a run in with the celestials? That's not how he originally got his tech though, it was the ship.

psycho gundam
actually, the last we've seen of apocalypse, he was sort of abducted by the celestials and they pretty much want something in return for the tech he was "loaned".

the result of this encounter is still forthcoming.

stormultt
actually, the last we've seen of apocalypse, he was sort of abducted by the celestials and they pretty much want something in return for the tech he was "loaned".

the result of this encounter is still forthcoming.

yea im still mad that they arent givin any hints as to what they r doin with him

Enyalus
yea im still mad that they arent givin any hints as to what they r doin with him
Celestial teabagging and sexual favors.

No joke.

stormultt
Celestial teabagging and sexual favors.

No joke.

yes indeed celestials are the pimps and playas of the universe

shiv
Apocalypse is clearly an agent of the Celestials

Perhaps the Celestials recalled him to fine tune his physiology to nullify the flaw which makes his bodies decay in direct proportion to energy projection.

Enyalus
I doubt it, Shiv. Poccy owes them a debt. I don't think they'd just randomly upgrade him as a way of him paying off his debt.

psycho gundam
unless the celestials are really mortgage lenders in disguise.

Enyalus
unless the celestials are really mortgage lenders in disguise.
That's possible. They foreclose on a lot of planets.

stormultt
u know wat ive gone around and saw sum illusional storm fans lol....but i completely understand why they think that way....claremont. he is a great writer indeed but he never kept going with her like he did jean, iceman and others its really sad and pathetic of marvel and it pisses me the hell off but hey w/e. i say in this form she could pull out about 2 wins...

psycho gundam
what about storm as an elemental being from that future issue?

she ascended to a cloud-like being that was apparently immortal and ageless.

stormultt
what about storm as an elemental being from that future issue?

she ascended to a cloud-like being that was apparently immortal and ageless.

lol i wish ppl would stop using that dumb stuff, well it was entertaining but RIGHT NOW! she is storm just storm, the lady who is merely acknowledged by top tier's or maybe idk but storm fans just have to know when to stop and it embarasses me to as a fellow storm fangurl.

rogue-storm can do some awesome stuff tho, but as for that "elemental" storm its not happening anytime soon....

psycho gundam
but isn't that supposed to be her "ultimate form" or something?

stormultt
but isn't that supposed to be her "ultimate form" or something?

yea, but still! shes powerful right now. i mean idk about anyone else but look at phoenix shes dying and outdoing jesus. i would HATE im tawkin hate with a passion for storm to become that powerfu so thank god for her friends and loved ones or ya know..shed be there or dead, but shes an interesting character right now aside from that awful marriage, but yea i like the present storm,rogue0storm is also cool to XP

psycho gundam
yeah... but too bad for rogue storm that she's screwed in this fight.

she'd have better luck surviving snorting an entire ki of coke than beating apocalypse.

stormfront
rouge storm destroys apoc.. you all are still sayin its just storm and stating what she would have done in the past. this time she is fully rouge and in that sense somewhat like dark phoenix... first off rouge storm didnt care who she destroyed. therefore humanity may as well say their last prayers... she had unlimited, so in this fight she has unlimited power. if you paid attention to her she was transforming out of her physical body. apoc being able to touch her physically. not happening. transform all he may. he can transform into a big booty that poops plasma for all she cares and she'd give him an anal fissure. when storm summoned the millions of stars and galaxies she focused its power on herself. why wouldnt she be able to focus it on him. especially with unlimited power. storm controls more than lightning and wind. you all need to stop being so shallow.

illadelph12
facepalm

stormultt
Originally posted by stormfront
rouge storm destroys apoc.. you all are still sayin its just storm and stating what she would have done in the past. this time she is fully rouge and in that sense somewhat like dark phoenix... first off rouge storm didnt care who she destroyed. therefore humanity may as well say their last prayers... she had unlimited, so in this fight she has unlimited power. if you paid attention to her she was transforming out of her physical body. apoc being able to touch her physically. not happening. transform all he may. he can transform into a big booty that poops plasma for all she cares and she'd give him an anal fissure. when storm summoned the millions of stars and galaxies she focused its power on herself. why wouldnt she be able to focus it on him. especially with unlimited power. storm controls more than lightning and wind. you all need to stop being so shallow.

U GO BOI, see i luv how u used actual knowledge of what shes done in the past and not the conception of what she will do, good job XDD.

stormultt
facepalm

n u need to stop lol cherr up bud

stormfront
U GO BOI, see i luv how u used actual knowledge of what shes done in the past and not the conception of what she will do, good job XDD.

thanks. i gotta keep the name of storm shining. there has been a decrease of fans on these boards mainly because the storm haters dont like facts.

illadelph12
You're both aware that Apoc can absorb and redirect energies, has telepathy, and can possess people, beyond his base techno-organic shapeshifting and full atomic structure control, right? Unless Storm has telekinesis at the sub atomic level or possesses matter manipulation, most of her attacks aren't going to do anything to Nur. It's not to say Storm isn't powerful, it's just that the tools she has won't help given the abilities her opponent has to negate their effects. Energy attacks can be phased through, absorbed, or redirected. Temperature variances can be reversed or negated. Wind assaults can be negated via self sustained locomotion.

Meh, it's not even worth the effort.

Wei Phoenix
thanks. i gotta keep the name of storm shining. there has been a decrease of fans on these boards mainly because the storm haters dont like facts.

TBH I have nothing against Storm but someone under the name of 2DamnLoud made a lot of people hate Storm because of how horribly he defends her and makes insane accusations of what she would do when in actuality his claims of her offensive tactics were false.

stormfront
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
TBH I have nothing against Storm but someone under the name of 2DamnLoud made a lot of people hate Storm because of how horribly he defends her and makes insane accusations of what she would do when in actuality his claims of her offensive tactics were false.

some of his defenses where a little far fetched, but he cannot make someone hate storm unless they hated her already.

illadelph12
I've always liked Storm personally. As a brotha it's nice to have a superheroine sista who wasn't a stereotype and had a position of leadership in a major comic book, and she was always my lil sister's favorite character as well.

Wei Phoenix
some of his defenses where a little far fetched, but he cannot make someone hate storm unless they hated her already.

Its not that people hated her, its that I myself felt the need to prove him wrong on some occasions like the fact she would almost never explode someone's lungs or the fact that Rogue Storm can't solo Marvel Earth. The only other time I really didn't like Storm was in the old X-Men cartoon because of her eyes.

Wei Phoenix
I've always liked Storm personally. As a brotha it's nice to have a superheroine sista who wasn't a stereotype and had a position of leadership in a major comic book, and she was always my lil sister's favorite character as well.

This too.

stormultt
look this aint no"errbody hate storm so cry" thread because frankly i dont care, i was making this thread for debate and knew id come across jerks(destroya) but it doesnt matter so lets stop with that stuff. anyways like i was saying i know apoc has defenses but like stormfront had said storm has made lightning effects and weather patterns extremely unheard of and when she is rogue-storm she is even more out of this world so thats how i think she has an edge since she never really has shown her full potential power yet unlikeothers(iceman, phoenix, vulcan etc.) fastpunk

stormfront
You're both aware that Apoc can absorb and redirect energies, has telepathy, and can possess people, beyond his base techno-organic shapeshifting and full atomic structure control, right? Unless Storm has telekinesis at the sub atomic level or possesses matter manipulation, most of her attacks aren't going to do anything to Nur. It's not to say Storm isn't powerful, it's just that the tools she has won't help given the abilities her opponent has to negate their effects. Energy attacks can be phased through, absorbed, or redirected. Temperature variances can be reversed or negated. Wind assaults can be negated via self sustained locomotion.

Meh, it's not even worth the effort.

are you aware that not all of her attacks are energy based. she has shown resistance to some of the most powerful of telepaths. she has resisted posession before. so your saying only a telepath is the only mutant that can beat apoc??? storm has created clothing out of nothin and she has altered clothing out of its origional form. matter manipulation. and apoc only has that control over his body. thats if im not mistaken. to say he reverses temp or negates it is like saying he can stand on the sun. as rouge storm with unlimited power she is able to take her powers to the level it was not able to reach before. that being said storm could heat him to over the temp of the surface of the sun.. so i guess apoc can withstand that. she could crumble him in a pressure feild. once again not all her powers are energy based.

stormfront
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Its not that people hated her, its that I myself felt the need to prove him wrong on some occasions like the fact she would almost never explode someone's lungs or the fact that Rogue Storm can't solo Marvel Earth. The only other time I really didn't like Storm was in the old X-Men cartoon because of her eyes.

she could explode someones lungs, but who thinks of that. no hero or villain thinks of doing that. as far as soloing marvel earth. i dont think that would happen lol

stormfront
storm as a name for her is an understatement and people should not limit her to a thunderstorm... her name may as well be phenomenon. because she has done far beyond what a tornadoe, or a lightning bolt shows.

apoc having the ability to absorb energy gives him an advantage, but it depends on how much can he absorb before calapsing.

psycho gundam
yeah yeah, the storm in the scans and the one in this fight can't stop apocalypse from putting the squeeze on her.

stormfront
yeah yeah, the storm in the scans and the one in this fight can't stop apocalypse from putting the squeeze on her.

lmao!!! i thought someone would say that.. shallow much?

psycho gundam
wut?

Wei Phoenix
she could explode someones lungs, but who thinks of that. no hero or villain thinks of doing that. as far as soloing marvel earth. i dont think that would happen lol

Yeah I agree that she can since she can control the air in your lungs but her own morals keeps her from doing so, therefore it should never be mentioned as an applicable tactic unless she is insanely bloodlusted. There are a lot of things Juggernaut can do with his powers and strength too but there is something keeping him from doing so, mostly the lack of wanting to do it.

Enyalus
I didn't realize that exploding Apoc's lungs would do really...anything...harmful to him. The guy doesn't exactly need to breathe...

stormfront
I didn't realize that exploding Apoc's lungs would do really...anything...harmful to him. The guy doesn't exactly need to breathe...

the most that exploding his lungs will do is knock him off guard for moment

Enyalus
the most that exploding his lungs will do is knock him off guard for moment
Truth.

Doctor-Alvis
No, he made me hate her, or at least really dislike her. Before that I liked her enough to tolerate her cheesy nature sorceress crap, which I don't like much at all.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
No, he made me hate her, or at least really dislike her. Before that I liked her enough to tolerate her cheesy nature sorceress crap, which I don't like much at all.

Highly agreed. He was the epitome of fanboy.

shiv
Off Topic: His behaviour was reactive to flaming

On Topic: I don't believe Apocalypse can survive
Successive bombardment with 2.5 gigaton em hand/optic blasts

Survivor19
Right. Because she can do that, as shown on panel. no

psycho gundam
Off Topic: His behaviour was reactive to flaming

On Topic: I don't believe Apocalypse can survive
Successive bombardment with 2.5 gigaton em hand/optic blasts facepalm the x-men survived and doom as well. colossus got hit at point blank range.

illadelph12
facepalm

illadelph12
are you aware that not all of her attacks are energy based. she has shown resistance to some of the most powerful of telepaths. she has resisted posession before. so your saying only a telepath is the only mutant that can beat apoc??? storm has created clothing out of nothin and she has altered clothing out of its origional form. matter manipulation. and apoc only has that control over his body. thats if im not mistaken. to say he reverses temp or negates it is like saying he can stand on the sun. as rouge storm with unlimited power she is able to take her powers to the level it was not able to reach before. that being said storm could heat him to over the temp of the surface of the sun.. so i guess apoc can withstand that. she could crumble him in a pressure feild. once again not all her powers are energy based.

Read my post again please...

DeathKap
Apoc wins but storm puts up a good fight.

stormfront
Read my post again please...

i have, multiple times before i posted my response.. now you read your post and read mine after..

illadelph12
facepalm

Where did I state that Storm needed telepathy to beat Apocalypse, or that only a telepath could defeat him? I said "telekinesis", not "telepathy". And rearranging a costume of non-sentient unstable molecules doesn't count. They're designed specifically for that reason.

Apocalypse can negate the effects of temperature by altering his density. Different materials conduct heat in different ways. Or he can simply go intangible or create a device from his being that absorbs and redirects the energy, hence my comment on his negation of her abilities

And also, all of Storm's powers are energy based. She's an elemental. She controls polarity, temperature, and energy fields to generate her effects with the weather. It was even stated on panel that Storm sees the world along the lines of polarity and energy fields iirc.

Props on defending your girl so steadfastly though.

stormultt
ok guys i think that in this fight we have apocalypes whos powers before the celestials kidnapped him XD r fully realized and what storm did as rogue-storm was absolutely nothing compared to what she could do if she went all out.....Storm would never show her fool power, not willingly anyway. Storms power goes beyond what most comic fans think of as a brief controlling of the weather. It superseeds anything we could imagine. Briefly: Storm can control cosmic winds, cosmic flares, and even tap into the CORE of our solar system, she can produce, control, and define all weather phenomena, natural and unnatural. She can even manipulate and control artificial weather patterns. She, however, can control and manipulate forces of energy to create new weather on barren planets. She can travel through space in her own atmosphere by manipulating hydrogen molecules so Normal travel for her is on Earth and Outerspace. She can breath in outerspace and underwater. She can also see in darkness and create toxic atmospheres by combining pollutants. Her full power would require her to give up all her worldy connections, like wanting to protect and save everyone, wanting to find love, wanting to have a family because this is the reason that she holds her force back the reason behind her weaknesses. Letting go would transform her into the element of nature. Elements cant reason nor do they submit control they rage furously until they decide to stop, until they get balanced. All the reasons why she must keep her emotions in check. Storm unleased would be like ending it all, and the thing is that she wouldnt have to be like a DarkStorm, because storms happen on Earth naturally and are only bad when they hurt something, her powers would rival the great Phoenix.

Fire wouldnt help, although phoenix can fly through space and breath that is equal to storm flying through space, phoenix the entity and body detect their opponents and their power is that detection, but what they detect doesnt initially detect them. Storm encassing phoenix in a vacuume dome of Mach wins would simply defuse Phoenix and Jean Grey as human would die from lack of oxygen. Phoenix the Entity apparently has the same ability as Storm, using cosmic energy, creation(new atmospheres, allowing new life) and destruction, taking away vital air, making air toxic, sucking the current of life right out of them. Pressure domes that are impervious even to psychic attack, since there is no "it" for the charge to connect (connection of psychic energy to her psyche) That is why Storm would never go FULL rage..

Enyalus
Storm = Phoenix?

facepalm

Where's GS when Phoenix's honor needs defending?

stormultt
i never sad anything about her beating phoenix i used phoenix as an example tho as you would use a metaphor, im saying that most people cat even phtathem storms potential which is why they shouldnt try to and thats y i say facts and scans r better XDD and i could careless if GS got on YEA I SAID IT!.now wat..ninjastar

Enyalus
i never sad anything about her beating phoenix
I never said you did, either. I said you seemed to equate Storm to Phoenix. Sentences like:

"Phoenix the Entity apparently has the same ability as Storm"

Would seem to lead one to that conclusion.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>