Strawhat Pirates vs Gotei 13 Captains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Bleach captains. All of them defected and still enlisted vs Strawhat Pirates. They can take eachother one one on one or if you want a big team royal battle.

Quincy
The entire Straw Hat Crew?

Csdabest
Yep. all of them. If its supposedly goes heavily towards the strawhats then the captains are allowed their Vice Captains to assist. Zaraki would get Madarame since that girl has no feats what so ever

Csdabest
Really no takers?

XanatosForever
I'd say the Strawhat crew wins with some casualties. Said casualties leading to victory. You do not want to push Luffy's berserk button. >.>

Slaanesh
Sogeking solo..

McNasty996
bump

Q99
Gotei 13, easily.

All of the Gotei 13 are high-end fighters, while the fighting power of the strawhats is focused in fewer people. Plus numbers advantage... it's not even close.

If it was just the loyal captains I'd still say the Gotei.

Nephthys
Which Aizen is this?

It really matters on which one.

NemeBro
The only one who might be able to hurt Franky to any signifigant extent is Yamamoto.

Robin can break most captains in the Gotei 13, Luffy, Sanji, or Zoro could one-shot most of them, the only one I would definitely say he could not is Yamamoto. It helps that all three are signifigantly faster as well, unless it's Hogyoku Aizen in this thread, but even then they still beat him in reaction-time.

That said, the Gotei 13 have the numbers advantage, and I don't think the weaker members can make too much of a difference.

Q99
Franky is not that hard to hurt. He's tough to be sure, but I don't see why most captains couldn't harm him.

And specifically, Kenpachi comes to mind. Or Mayuri with his poison and all. Soi Fon's plenty fast enough to get back shots.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Franky is not that hard to hurt. He's tough to be sure, but I don't see why most captains couldn't harm him.

And specifically, Kenpachi comes to mind. Or Mayuri with his poison and all. Soi Fon's plenty fast enough to get back shots. Because a gigantic explosion only burned off his skin, he was mostly fine, and that is pre-timeskip.

Kenpachi may be able to, although to be honest I don't see Mayuri lasting long... Actually how will poison help? Frankly is largely mechanical, poison would be ineffective.

The back shots may work, will have to wait until we see if he still has that weakness.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because a gigantic explosion only burned off his skin, he was mostly fine, and that is pre-timeskip.

Ok, the captains are quite capable of surviving explosions too.

And their swords are a whole lot more concentrated force than an explosion. A much more concentrated blow is a different matter from dealing with a shockwave and heat. Metal is very good at dealing with both of those, but if something can slice through metal, that's a danger.

He's still partially biological, including his vital organs.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, the captains are quite capable of surviving explosions too.

And their swords are a whole lot more concentrated force than an explosion. A much more concentrated blow is a different matter from dealing with a shockwave and heat. Metal is very good at dealing with both of those, but if something can slice through metal, that's a danger.

He's still partially biological, including his vital organs. 1. I am not sure if you are joking or not. The explosion Frankt survived was nuclear in terms of yield, if not in nature. Most captains have no durability feat on that level.

2. Their concentrated force does not really compare to taking a nuke at point blank though.

3. Perhaps you are right in this.

Nephthys
http://5.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/106/58-592.0/compressed/monepiece592.14-15.jpg

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
1. I am not sure if you are joking or not. The explosion Frankt survived was nuclear in terms of yield, if not in nature. Most captains have no durability feat on that level.

2. Their concentrated force does not really compare to taking a nuke at point blank though.

Take a look at this/alt link, a real-life tank more or less survived a 9.1 kiloton nuclear detonation from 500 yards away in drivable condition, and was even used in combat again after repairs.

Nuclear weapons, for all their power, do damage in two specific ways, heat and pressure, neither of which do very well against thick metal.

And that blast for all of it's size, looks to be a lot lower velocity than a nuclear blast and so the initial destructive shockwave will be a fair bit less damaging than an actual nuke. The fireball there suggests a whole lot of fire, but little sign of shockwave damage. A low-velocity explosion, even a huge one like that, will be even less damaging to a metal target.

Nukes are not the end-all waves of annihilation people think of. If you created a sword that could cut through metal, like the Captains certainly have, then that sword would be much much better at killing a heavily armored metal target by far than a large blast like that.

The captains could fairly effortlessly cut in half that very same tank that in real life was able to drive after a nuke.

The captains in turn, if their toughness translates into pressure resistance the same way it does against other attacks, could definitely survive the initial blast of a nuke (though the radiation would probably be another matter), or that blast Franky was in.

ImANoob
if your gonna make it post-time skip (i dont read OP but from what i understand its on another level then bleach) gotei have no chance except aizen with hyogoku and yamamoto pretty much they are all faster from what i know but the damage from the gotei (if they can hit them) could give them a victory

King Kandy
Couldn't Aizen's shikai get them the win?

ImANoob
That's a possibility but would it work on them? and even with it could they still in fact be able to kill the SH crew? I dont see them having the power to kill them anyhow

King Kandy
If they're hypnotized, he can just make them kill each other like he did with hitsugaya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.