Infinite Man Vs Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

golem370
If people think Thanos might be a match IM I think Korvac would win easily.

Korvac- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvac

guy222
The Enemy

cloud102
Originally posted by golem370
If people think Thanos might be a match IM I think Korvac would win easily.

Korvac- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvac

Are you talking about Infinity Man? Infinite Man is on another level from Thanos. He's abstract level.

Horrificus
Originally posted by cloud102
Are you talking about Infinity Man? Infinite Man is on another level from Thanos. He's abstract level. Infinite Man gets his power from all realities and all times.

Korvac loses.

zopzop
Can anyone answer this simple question :
Who the hell did 616 Korvac beat that Odin or Zeus couldn't?

IM crushes this insect.

ozz81
I.M

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop

IM crushes this insect. I think most people base their opinions on Korvac's "What If?" showing, where he pretty much defeated EVERYBODY, Abstracts/Skyfathers. etc.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
I think most people base their opinions on Korvac's "What If?" showing, where he pretty much defeated EVERYBODY, Abstracts/Skyfathers. etc.

Ah big grin We got into a long debate about that on another thread title "What if Korvac vs Thanos/Void/Lord Mar-vell". I'm not even impressed with the What if version of Korvac for reasons (backed up with on panel evidence) I stated in that thread.

Horrificus
Ah big grin We got into a long debate about that on another thread title "What if Korvac vs Thanos/Void/Lord Mar-vell". I'm not even impressed with the What if version of Korvac for reasons (backed up with on panel evidence) I stated in that thread.

Yeah. For back then, I guess it was pretty "Cosmic". His power was stolen from Galactus' ship, then stolen from other abstracts.

But, it's hard to compare his stuff to more recent super-cosmic story-lines.

Bentley

Yeah, everyone can go there and see the list of posters arrive one after another disagreeing with Zop, it's quite a watch.

As for this thread, both characters humilliate Thanos.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, everyone can go there and see the list of posters arrive one after another disagreeing with Zop, it's quite a watch.

As for this thread, both characters humilliate Thanos.

Disagreeing with me is fine. Ignoring the scans and making up your own stories because you can't accept what's on panel is another thing entirely. smokin'

cdtm
Originally posted by cloud102
Who wins?

Infinite Man destroys Korvac!

He beat Time Trapper at the end of time, where he was at his most powerful.

Bentley
Disagreeing with me is fine. Ignoring the scans and making up your own stories because you can't accept what's on panel is another thing entirely. smokin'

I'm sure people are wise enough to make their own conclussions evil face

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm sure people are wise enough to make their own conclussions evil face

Hush you!chair

But in all seriousness, Bentley did you ever see that panel I pointed out to you with Korvac and his "special friend" hidden in plain sight? It was in that thread. Second to last page I think.

Galan007
That What If was pretty funny, though. LT caused a supernova, and called it his "ultimate punishment". After Korvac tanked said punishment, LT was utterly shocked and stated that he "could do no more".

Lulz @ the weaksauce.

TheLordofMurder

IM crushes this insect.

Do you think Odin or Zeus could one-shot-kill an Elder from long range?

I'm not sure if my memory is correct or not, but wasnt Korvac in another dimension when he did that to the Collector?

Or perhaps the Collector was in space and Korvac was on Earth; I cant remember exactly where Korvac was in relation to the Collector, but it was far away...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Do you think Odin or Zeus could one-shot-kill an Elder from long range?

I'm not sure if my memory is correct or not, but wasnt Korvac in another dimension when he did that to the Collector?

Or perhaps the Collector was in space and Korvac was on Earth; I cant remember exactly where Korvac was in relation to the Collector, but it was far away...

I believe he was on Earth and yes I think Odin or Zeus could have replicated that feat even if they were in another dimension. Can someone tell me what the Collector did up to that showing that was so impressive? I'm drawing a blank.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan007
That What If was pretty funny, though. LT caused a supernova, and called it his "ultimate punishment". After Korvac tanked said punishment, LT was utterly shocked and stated that he "could do no more".

Lulz @ the weaksauce.
It's funny how you can watch the evolution in comic books over the years, as it reflects public knowledge of science.

Back then, a Super Nova was high science and the comic books saw that is a huge feat. Now, comic books play with the destruction and creation of entire omniverses and timelines and all kinds of theoretical stuff.

In comics now, thee are below-herald-level characters that can probably cause Super Novas. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.