Lestat vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
This is Interview with the Vampire Lestat.

So I was just rewatching the first X-Men where Xavier says Rogue could have killed Wolvie by sucking out his life energy. Obviously that's different than drinking blood but I'm wondering if Lestat could win that way?

Ace of Knaves
Wolverine Wins! Haven't you heard? Wolverine ALWAYS wins.

Nuff said Bub!

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Luminatus

So I was just rewatching the first X-Men where Xavier says Rogue could have killed Wolvie by sucking out his life energy. Obviously that's different than drinking blood but I'm wondering if Lestat could win that way?

hysterical

No. no expression

BruceSkywalker
Hugh Jackman punches Tom Cruise in the mouth

Oh and Logan wins

Luminatus
Originally posted by XanatosForever
hysterical

No. no expression

Why not? Lestat is faster, older, smarter....
Have you any proof Movie Logan can survive having his blood drained completely? Well not completely. Lestat will have to let the last bit just trickle out.

Placidity
Louis can move much faster than the human eye can perceive. Lestat is older than Louis, and should precede him in power.

The movie never clearly reveals the powers of Vampires. I think I've only seen super speed. The only other power was shown by Armand, who was walking upside down on walls. However, the characters of the novel in which the movie is based on, are much more powerful, and will deal with Wolverine with ease.

Movie version though, while Lestat will never be tagged, I don't see how he can put Wolverine down.

Luminatus
Well yeah Book Lestat would murderrate Wolverine.

Also in the movies the first time Lestat bit Louis they were floating. After Claudia poisoned him and they tried to dispose of the body, he killed and fed on crocs.

Rogue Jedi
Lestat is a vampire, he has super strength and moves faster than the human and mutant eye can follow. He bites Logan in the neck, moves away, and before Logan can heal, Lestat is on him again, biting in the same place. The wound will never heal 100%, Logna will bleed out and die.

KingD19
Logan was healing instantly from having Phoenix trying to turn him into ash. I'm sure he can heal fast enough to keep Lestat from taking him down. And how do you think the book version of Lestat would handle comic Wolverine?

Rogue Jedi
He wasnt healing instantly, there was at least a coupla seconds between him being wounded and the wound healing. And Lestat will rip his jugular out, that will take alot faster to heal than a scorch mark.

NemeBro
A scorch mark?

She tore the skin off of his bones. erm

XanatosForever
no expression Correct me of I'm wrong, but isn't disintegration > chomp? She was essentially doing the same thing she tried on Xavier, and Logan tanked it.

KingD19
Exactly, she was destroying flesh, muscle, soft tissue, everything from the top layer of skin, to the bone. And he was growing it back constantly, keeping up with the damage. No way a simple throat rip is taking him out.

Rogue Jedi
Watch the vid:

UjQoouCH4ng

The worst attack DP throws at Logan is at :57, and the wounds take at least 5 seconds to heal.

Lestat will be on Logan before Logan can react, and will be moving away from him before Logan knows he has even been bitten. By the time Logan realizes that Lestat has torn his windpipe out, Lestat will be back on Logan, before the wound has a chance to begin healing. Lestat has super human strength and is WAY too fast for Logan to hit, he will never touch Logan.

Another possibility is for Lestat to attack Logan from behind, pin Logan's arms to his sides, and drain him dry. Yes, Lestat is that strong and fast.

Luminatus
Originally posted by KingD19
And how do you think the book version of Lestat would handle comic Wolverine?

Well Akasha ran across the ocean to outpace the sun. Lestat not only drank her blood but later on the blood of God. That gives him speed even comics Logan can't match.
On top of that he has psychic powers.

KingD19
Obviously you're not watching your own vid, he's healing from those wounds very rapidly, and if he can heal from the bone to the epidermis in moments, mending his throat will be childs play.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Another possibility is for Lestat to attack Logan from behind, pin Logan's arms to his sides, and drain him dry. Yes, Lestat is that strong and fast.

Yeah, anally from behind.

While Lestat can dance around Wolverine and possibly even pin him, as we don't know Lestat's max strength level and Wolverine is somewhere above peak human (yes, assholes, he is, he tossed two grown men at the same time, one with each arm), how is he going to "drain him"?

I don't think Lestat can hold 10+ pints of blood, and Wolverine has that healing factor. If Lestat is stupid enough to slow down for a grapple, this will only give Wolverine a chance to cut his fine apparel.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, every vampire movie made, the vampire, especially the older ones, have super human strength. Why would Lestat be an exception? Also, Lestat is shown sucking someone dry at least twice in IWTV, I believe.

KingD19
Yeah, but that person wasn't able to fight back, or heal themselves. And in most of the older movies, they didn't show the vampires doing much of anything, just being menacing.

And Tard is right, while Lestat is engaged and trying to get those pearly whites in Logan, he'll get 6 shiny claws between the ribs.

Rogue Jedi
I already countered that. Lestat is so fast that Logan will never see him. Lestat will be able to grab Logan, bite him, and be away before Logan realizes what happened.

Mindset
What are Lestat's speed feats?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mindset
What are Lestat's speed feats? Moving faster than the human eye, even faster than the vampire eye, can follow. He isnt even a blur, its like he is in front of you, then a millisecond later he is twenty feet away.

KingD19
Speed is one thing, but once he touches Logan, he'll get stabbed.

Rogue Jedi
No he won't, man. Logan is not fast enough to catch Lestat. And Lestat, with his super human strength (Yes, he has super human strength, stop being foolish), he will be able to beat Logan at LEAST unconscious, then drain him dry.

Also, if Lestat DOES **** up and gets stabbed, all he has to is drink some of Logans blood and he will heal. The reason Lestats throat did not heal in Interview with the vampire is that Claudia poisoned him, remember? She tricked him into drinking dead blood, remember? Dead blood is like cyanide to vampires, it's the ultimate poison.

KingD19
IF Storm can land a hit on Callisto, Logan(faster than Storm), can land at least one hit on Lestat. And if Juggernaut couldn't beat Logan unconscious, then no way Lestat will be able to. (And I never said lestat didn't have strength, you just haven't put up any feats)

And you honestly think when he bends over and puts his mouth on Logan's neck, he won't be compromised.

Rogue Jedi
IF Storm can land a hit on Callisto, Logan(faster than Storm), can land at least one hit on Lestat. And if Juggernaut couldn't beat Logan unconscious, then no way Lestat will be able to. (And I never said lestat didn't have strength, you just haven't put up any feats)

And you honestly think when he bends over and puts his mouth on Logan's neck, he won't be compromised. Storm was assisted by her lightning if I remember correctly. And Lestat if faster than Callisto. But Callisto has great bewbz.

Lestat has the strength because he is a damn vampire, dude, ALL vampires have super human strength.

Placidity
Yea, Lestat is waaay faster than Callisto. He could be constantly moving around in a room and you wouldn't even know he is there.

And Wolverine has been beaten unconscious by Sabretooth before, in one hit I might add. So he isn't immune to KOs.

Lestat draining Wolverine may also be a possibility. He can move fast enough to get him into a bear hug or a full nelson and just bite his neck. The problem is it would take a while since Wolverine would heal up in seconds.

Robtard
Dude, every vampire movie made, the vampire, especially the older ones, have super human strength. Why would Lestat be an exception? Also, Lestat is shown sucking someone dry at least twice in IWTV, I believe.

Don't pull that, movie feats count, not what you want his strength level to be.

I don't remember him sucking someone "dry", as that would take a very long time and I don't think he has a power-vacuum attached to his little teeth . I believe he and Pitt did suck that mulatto whore until she died, but you don't have to lose every drop of blood to die. She also didn't have a top-notch healing factor.

So Lestat can dance around Wolverine with his speed, still don't see how he's going to kill him.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't pull that, movie feats count, not what you want his strength level to be.

I don't remember him sucking someone "dry", as that would take a very long time and I don't think he has a power-vacuum attached to his little teeth . I believe he and Pitt did suck that mulatto whore until she died, but you don't have to lose every drop of blood to die. She also didn't have a top-notch healing factor.

So Lestat can dance around Wolverine with his speed, still don't see how he's going to kill him. So Lestat isn't shown lifting a car over his head, that means he lacks super human powers? Vampires ALL have super human strength, man. It's like what makes a vampire a vampire. The vampires in QOTD had super human powers, and it is a sequel to IWTV, why would their powers differ?

As Placidity stated, Logan can be KO'd. Sabretooth did it. so surely Lestat, who is far stronger and faster, can KO Logan with ease.

Lestat will be moving so fast Logan will never see him, dude. He can grab Logan in a bear hug, pinning his arms to his sides, whats Logan gonna do then? Growl? At this point Lestat can bite into him and bleed Logan out.

Robtard
So Lestat isn't shown lifting a car over his head, that means he lacks super human powers? Vampires ALL have super human strength, man. It's like what makes a vampire a vampire. The vampires in QOTD had super human powers, and it is a sequel to IWTV, why would their powers differ?

As Placidity stated, Logan can be KO'd. Sabretooth did it. so surely Lestat, who is far stronger and faster, can KO Logan with ease.

Lestat will be moving so fast Logan will never see him, dude. He can grab Logan in a bear hug, pinning his arms to his sides, whats Logan gonna do then? Growl? At this point Lestat can bite into him and bleed Logan out.

"Shown of screen", so unless he showed super-human strength to a certain level, he doesn't have it. Those the rules and you know this.

He has super-speed, that was shown. Only watched a few minutes of QOTD, but this is Lestat from IWTV and that is a younger/less powerful Lestat than the nonsense that was QOTD.

I agree that Logan isn't going to touch him while he's in super-speed mode, but he hasn't shown any feats that could keep Wolverine pinned in a grab, a guy strong enough to hurl two grown men (one per arm) at the same time.

If Lestat goes in for a grapple, he's likely going to get his arm, head or leg cut off. I don't see how Lestat can take a super-healer with an unbreakable skeleton down permanently.

Rogue Jedi
"Shown of screen", so unless he showed super-human strength to a certain level, he doesn't have it. Those the rules and you know this.

He has super-speed, that was shown. Only watched a few minutes of QOTD, but this is Lestat from IWTV and that is a younger/less powerful Lestat than the nonsense that was QOTD.

I agree that Logan isn't going to touch him while he's in super-speed mode, but he hasn't shown any feats that could keep Wolverine pinned in a grab, a guy strong enough to hurl two grown men (one per arm) at the same time.

If Lestat goes in for a grapple, he's likely going to get his arm, head or leg cut off. I don't see how Lestat can take a super-healer with an unbreakable skeleton down permanently. Yeah I know the rules here, but you are taking them waaaaaaaaaaaaay too literally.

Lets say the thread was Magneto versus Ayala Secura (ROTS Secura), and someone said "Hey, Secura can force push Magneto away." Well, she is never shown using force push, are you gonna argue that she cannot force push? Even though it is a basic Jedi power?

Or say it is Neo versus Riggs in a gun battle, and someone mentions Neo with a shotgun. You seriously gonna say "Neo is never shown with a shotgun OMG he cannot use one here!!!"

Be realistic. Vampires have super human strength.

Robtard
No, you're blatantly ignoring the rules and just saying "he's a vampire, so he's stronger than Wolverine."

And to what level is Lestat's super-strength, peak-human, a bit above peak-human, Spider-man level, Hulk level? Which is the point here.

So what feat on screen show that Lestat could hold down someone of Wolverine's super-strength level down?

Rogue Jedi
No, you're blatantly ignoring the rules and just saying "he's a vampire, so he's stronger than Wolverine."

And to what level is Lestat's super-strength, peak-human, a bit above peak-human, Spider-man level, Hulk level? Which is the point here.

So what feat on screen show that Lestat could hold down someone of Wolverine's super-strength level down?
First answer these questions:

Lets say the thread was Magneto versus Ayala Secura (ROTS Secura), and someone said "Hey, Secura can force push Magneto away." Well, she is never shown using force push, are you gonna argue that she cannot force push? Even though it is a basic Jedi power?

Or say it is Neo versus Riggs in a gun battle, and someone mentions Neo with a shotgun. You seriously gonna say "Neo is never shown with a shotgun OMG he cannot use one here!!!"

Mindset
Wolverine has super strength.

Rogue Jedi
Wolverine has super strength. No he doesnt. Not on the same level as a vampire does anyway.

Robtard
First answer these questions:

Yes, force-push is a known Jedi power and Neo could fire a shotgun. Your questions are irrelevant though.

What level of super-strength does Lestat have and more importantly, how far above Wolverine's super-strength level is it?

Mindset
No he doesnt. Not on the same level as a vampire does anyway. I disagree.

Vampires don't have strength on the same level as Wolverine.

Robtard
No he doesnt. Not on the same level as a vampire does anyway.

WTF? I already spelled out how strong he is. You think someone who's able to send two grow men flying (one per arm) is just a strong human?

What level of super-strength does Lestat have?

Rogue Jedi
Yes, force-push is a known Jedi power and Neo could fire a shotgun. Your questions are irrelevant though.

What level of super-strength does Lestat have and more importantly, how far above Wolverine's super-strength level is it? No, they are completely relevant. Force push is a known Jedi power, just as super strength is a known Vampire power.

Thank you for playing.

Robtard
No, they are completely relevant. Force push is a known Jedi power, just as super strength is a known Vampire power.

Thank you for playing.

You're dancing, it's funny.

To what level is Lestat's super-strength then, and it is above Wolverine's? <--- be nice if you stopped avoiding this question

Rogue Jedi
You're dancing, it's funny.

To what level is Lestat's super-strength then, and it is above Wolverine's? <--- be nice if you stopped avoiding this question Doesn't matter if none were displayed, point is super human strength is a known vampire power. Every vampire movie I have ever seen, every vampire novel I have ever read, it is a known power.

You are trying to redefine what a vampire is.

Rogue Jedi

To what level is Lestat's super-strength then, and it is above Wolverine's? <--- be nice if you stopped avoiding this question Strong enough to subdue Logan, IMO.

Robtard
And which movie feats can you show that prove Lestat's super-strength is ample to counter Wolverine's super-strength?

Mindset
The scene where Lestat threw a tank at the spaceship.

Rogue Jedi
And which movie feats can you show that prove Lestat's super-strength is ample to counter Wolverine's super-strength? Wolverine does not have "super human strength." I can name a few movie characters who hurled men away like he did, all human.

Rogue Jedi
The scene where Lestat threw a tank at the spaceship. No, that was McClane.

Robtard
Wolverine does not have "super human strength." I can name a few movie characters who hurled men away like he did, all human.

Haahahaa, please try and stick to the rules.

Tossing two grown men, one per arm is above peak human and somewhere into the "super-strength" realm. He's also strong enough to supply the force needed to move/slice his claws through steel doors, no easy feat.

So, can you name one feat that shows Lestat's vampire-strength is above Wolverine's mutant-strength level?

Mindset
Wolverine does not have "super human strength." I can name a few movie characters who hurled men away like he did, all human. And yet Lestat never even did that.

Rogue Jedi
Haahahaa, please try and stick to the rules.

Tossing two grown men, one per arm is above peak human and somewhere into the "super-strength" realm. He's also strong enough to supply the force needed to move/slice his claws through steel doors, no easy feat.

So, can you name one feat that shows Lestat's vampire-strength is above Wolverine's mutant-strength level?

I guess you see Vampires differently than I do, differently than most do in fact. we are going nowhere with this. You seem to think Vampires are nothing more than stronger than average beings with pretty clothes. And at the same time, you are blowing Logan's strength out of proportion.

A Vampire is advanced in every possible way. Super senses, super speed, super strength. The speed that Lestat moves in IWTV (After being dumped and left for dead, NOT at full strength), why would his strength not be just as advanced? Why does he have speed and senses that could be said are super human, but not strength?

Rogue Jedi

Robtard
I guess you see Vampires differently than I do, differently than most do in fact. we are going nowhere with this. You seem to think Vampires are nothing more than stronger than average beings with pretty clothes. And at the same time, you are blowing Logan's strength out of proportion.

A Vampire is advanced in every possible way. Super senses, super speed, super strength. The speed that Lestat moves in IWTV (After being dumped and left for dead, NOT at full strength), why would his strength not be just as advanced? Why does he have speed and senses that could be said are super human, but not strength?

No, I'm following the rules. Wolverine has super-strength to a given level, you claim Lestat does too, I'm asking you to show the level that Lestat is at.

There are many movies with vampires and their vampire-enhanced strength varies, so your claim of "Lestat is just stronger than this other super-strong character" is bullshit. Using that logic, you can claim that Lestat is stronger than Spider-man, Ironman or the Hulk, 'just cuz he's a vampire.'

Robtard

Mindset

Rogue Jedi
No, I'm following the rules. Wolverine has super-strength to a given level, you claim Lestat does too, I'm asking you to show the level that Lestat is at.

There are many movies with vampires and their vampire-enhanced strength varies, so your claim of "Lestat is just stronger than this other super-strong character" is bullshit. Using that logic, you can claim that Lestat is stronger than Spider-man, Ironman or the Hulk, 'just cuz he's a vampire.' And once again you are failing to admit what a Vampire is. You are ignoring the strengths/attributes of Vampires in general.

KingD19
No, you're ignoring the point that just because something he's supposed to have super strength, until you show us feats that show Lestat has some form of super strength.

And so Sabertooth knocked him out, Juggernaut couldn't do it, and since he is obviously stronger than Sabertooth, then it proves that Logan's endurance was raised to the point where a guy who threw him through a house, and crushed an armored transport couldn't KO him. I doubt Lestat, who has no strength feats shown can.

Rogue Jedi
No, you're ignoring the point that just because something he's supposed to have super strength, until you show us feats that show Lestat has some form of super strength.

And so Sabertooth knocked him out, Juggernaut couldn't do it, and since he is obviously stronger than Sabertooth, then it proves that Logan's endurance was raised to the point where a guy who threw him through a house, and crushed an armored transport couldn't KO him. I doubt Lestat, who has no strength feats shown can. I am ignoring shit, I am saying a Vampire has super strength, and Lestat is no exception to the rule. That is a fact, and it is being ignored just because people want Logan to win. You can't redefine what a Vampire is, you know.

Whoa, Logan's endurance was raised? When did this happen? You do realize that Sabretooth hit Logan with a damn tree, right?

Luminatus
Why does this matter? Strength isn't a factor here unless they're gonna be arm-wrestling or slugging it out.

Robtard
And once again you are failing to admit what a Vampire is. You are ignoring the strengths/attributes of Vampires in general.

Failing to admit what exactly? I am asking you to show at what super-strength level Lestat is at and you can't, all you can say is 'Lestat's vampire-strength is stronger than Wolverine's mutant-strength because he's a vampire', which might work if Wolverine were a normal human in regards to strength.

So I ask again, what level of super-strength does Lestat have, specifics, not just 'vampire, so he's stronger than this super-strong guy'. Peak-human, twice as strong as a human, Superman level, what?

Rogue Jedi
Why does this matter? Strength isn't a factor here unless they're gonna be arm-wrestling or slugging it out. Strength comes into play as Lestat holds Logan's arms at his sides and feasts on his blood.

Oh, BTW:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lestat_de_Lioncourt

As a vampire, Lestat's abilities include telepathy, superhuman strength, and resilience.

And before wiki is discredited, from the MVF rules thread:

Originally posted by Impediment

2) Google and Wikipedia are your friends. Use them wisely to find all sorts of neat material for your threads.

Questions?

Rogue Jedi
Failing to admit what exactly? I am asking you to show at what super-strength level Lestat is at and you can't, all you can say is 'Lestat's vampire-strength is stronger than Wolverine's mutant-strength because he's a vampire', which might work if Wolverine were a normal human in regards to strength.

So I ask again, what level of super-strength does Lestat have, specifics, not just 'vampire, so he's stronger than this super-strong guy'. I just provided proof, see above, that Lestat has super human strength.

Robtard
I just provided proof, see above, that Lestat has super human strength.

And you still keep avoiding the crucial point. To what level is his super-strength at? Press 1/2 ton, 1 ton, Iron Man level, Spider-man level, Hulk level, Superman level, what?

This is around the 10th time I've asked this and you either avoid it or response with a non-answer.

Rogue Jedi
And you still keep avoiding the crucial point. To what level is his super-strength at? Iron Man, Spider-man, Hulk, Superman, what? Hard to say, but I'd wager it is far greater than Logan's.

KingD19
I remember Ultimate Colossus making a statement when they put him in front of that speeding bullet train. Super Strength isn't just a general statement for strong people, there are different levels of strength.

And BTW, you're ignoring the fact that Logan has shown super strength feats in the movie.

And you really think Sabertooth hitting Logan with a tree, put out more force than Juggernaut, who was casually tossing him through a house, and whooping all sorts of ass. And let's not forget he jumped on an armored transport, and nearly destroyed it.

Juggs is clearly stronger than Sabes, if he couldn't knock him out in X-3, it shows that Logan increased his endurance.

And FYI, a wager won't help you here, unless you can prove that he's stronger than Logan, stop arguing the strength issue.

Robtard
Hard to say, but I'd wager it is far greater than Logan's.

Okay, what movie feats/proof do you have that it's "far greater" than Wolverine's super-strength level?

Edit: As I pointed out to you before, someone could just "wager" that Lestat's strength is greater than Ang-Hulk's, because you know, he's a vampire and has super-strength.

Mindset
This debating thing must be easy when you don't have to actually prove anything.

Rogue Jedi
Okay, what movie feats/proof do you have that it's greater than Wolverine's super-strength level? Round and round we go. Lestat, as a vampire, has super human strength, that has been proven. Logan, IMO, does not have super human strength. Just because he hurled two men through the air doesn't mean he has super human strength. As I said, there are a few human movie characters who could have done that.

And here's a nice little nugget to add. Watch the vid,

pm1icBoVBsk

At :33, Lestat feeds on Daniel. Then, at :48, Lestat is behind the wheel of Daniel's car. before he fed, he was decayed and rotted. When he gets behind the wheel of the car, he is completely healed. So..............Lestat, provided he has fresh human blood to feed on, has regen capabilities that are close to Logan's. So even IF Logan stabs Lestat (which he won't, he will never even SEE Lestat), Lestat will heal.

Rogue Jedi
This debating thing must be easy when you don't have to actually prove anything. Everything I am saying I am backing up with definitive evidence. You are just ignoring it.

KingD19
I notice you still haven't shown any strength feats for Lestat. And just because Vamps all have general strength, we don't know to what level. Until you prove he has sufficient strength to use it effectively against Logan, just drop it.

And do you really think Logan will sit there and let him bite him? It doesn't matter if he can't see him, once he bites him, his speed advantage is gone. And has he shown that sort of speed in combat? Plus Logan has advanced senses, since Lestat is obviously much stronger than Logan. Logan can sense what Lestat will do before he does it.

Robtard
RJ,

And you still can't say to what degree his super-strength is at, since that term covers a VERY broad range, so you resort to making BS claims about Wolverine not having super-strength.Your opinion that Wolverine doesn't have some level of super-strength is countered by the fact that it is shown on film, so you're just being ridiculous with that.

Of note, Lestat can move around super fast, yet when the vampires fight they slow down. This was clearly shown when Pitt fought Banderas in the catacombs.

You have yet to prove how Lestat is going to take down Wolverine (punches, and nails won't do) and if he comes in for a grapple/bite attack, he's likely going to get grabbed, over-powered and have something cut off.

So we have a guy who can run around so fast that his opponent can't hit him, yet he's unable to take that opponent down.

Considering that Wolverine if given the chance, ie Lestat being stupid enough to come in close for a grab, could win with one hit, I'd side with Wolverine winning.

omgchos
Whats with immortals being in threads. I mean the only time iv'e seen wolverine killed was in the comics, was by a blast from a super pwnage sentinel from the future. It vaporized all tissue and left his adamantium skeleton behind. Which seems to be the only way to kill him. And lestat just never seems to die. Most vampire lore tells us that drinking a dead persons blood kills a vamp permanently, especially burning him alive. These both happen to lestat so we can assume hes a very old and powerful vampire. Maybe even the first. As iv'e said in other unkillable vs. unkillable threads..... What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? Nothing.

Mindset
Hard to say, but I'd wager it is far greater than Logan's.

Everything I am saying I am backing up with definitive evidence. You are just ignoring it. Yup, great job backing that up, I applaud you.

Mindset
Originally posted by omgchos
Whats with immortals being in threads. I mean the only time iv'e seen wolverine killed was in the comics, was by a blast from a super pwnage sentinel from the future. It vaporized all tissue and left his adamantium skeleton behind. Which seems to be the only way to kill him. And lestat just never seems to die. Most vampire lore tells us that drinking a dead persons blood kills a vamp permanently, especially burning him alive. These both happen to lestat so we can assume hes a very old and powerful vampire. Maybe even the first. As iv'e said in other unkillable vs. unkillable threads..... What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? Nothing. Lestat is not the first vampire, not even close.

Rogue Jedi
I notice you still haven't shown any strength feats for Lestat. And just because Vamps all have general strength, we don't know to what level. Until you prove he has sufficient strength to use it effectively against Logan, just drop it.

And do you really think Logan will sit there and let him bite him? It doesn't matter if he can't see him, once he bites him, his speed advantage is gone. And has he shown that sort of speed in combat? Plus Logan has advanced senses, since Lestat is obviously much stronger than Logan. Logan can sense what Lestat will do before he does it. It has to be said or implied. The fact that Lestat is a vampire, and the wiki link I provided that states he has super human strength, that's all the evidence you need to acknowledge Lestat has super human strength.

Logan will never SEE Lestat. What's so hard to understand there? And yes, Lestat has shown that speed in combat, when he is fighting Claudia and Louis. Pay attention.

Look at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6BuPmX3P88&feature=PlayList&p=CC6AB299A1A743AC&index=0&playnext=1

See at 4:42 where Louis moves so fast Daniel cannot follow him? he is across the room in a microsecond.

And here, at 3:37:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmexq0_0WPk&feature=related

Watch Lestat moving so fast that even a VAMPIRE cannot follow him, and this was with Lestat severely weakened. Imagine what Lestat at full strength would be like.

WHOA.....Logan has precog? Well **** me, who knew?

I have proven Lestat moves so fast that Logan will never see him.

I have proven Lestat has super human strength.

I have proven that Logan had regen capabilities that are almost as fast as Logan's.

What more do you want?

Rogue Jedi
Yup, great job backing that up, I applaud you. Thank you. smile

omgchos
Lestat is not the first vampire, not even close.
I was saying myabe. Even without that tidbit, my point is still valid. Love the sig btw.

Rogue Jedi
RJ,

And you still can't say to what degree his super-strength is at, since that term covers a VERY broad range, so you resort to making BS claims about Wolverine not having super-strength.Your opinion that Wolverine doesn't have some level of super-strength is countered by the fact that it is shown on film, so you're just being ridiculous with that.

Of note, Lestat can move around super fast, yet when the vampires fight they slow down. This was clearly shown when Pitt fought Banderas in the catacombs.

You have yet to prove how Lestat is going to take down Wolverine (punches, and nails won't do) and if he comes in for a grapple/bite attack, he's likely going to get grabbed, over-powered and have something cut off.

So we have a guy who can run around so fast that his opponent can't hit him, yet he's unable to take that opponent down.

Considering that Wolverine if given the chance, ie Lestat being stupid enough to come in close for a grab, could win with one hit, I'd side with Wolverine winning.

Pitt and Armand are of no relevance here, this is about Lestat.

Answer this....When Logan was KO'd in XMen 1, how long was he out?

Mindset
Thank you. smile Oh no, I thank you.

It's not everyday that we are able to witness brilliance of your caliber, it is really something to behold.

Robtard
RJ,

Those vids did not show Lestat fighting at his super-speeds, merely moving in a super-speed and then attacking at regular speeds.

You have yet to prove that Lestat could overpower Wolverine if he goes in for a grab/bite. He'd be giving up is speed advantage once he grabbed Wolverine.

You have yet to prove how Lestat can kill Wolverine.

KingD19
You're showing speed feats, but not proving that's he's fast in combat. Show his combat speed.

And I never said he didn't have super strength, we just want you to probe what level of strength he has. Something which you either can't comprehend, or are just failing to do.

And not all vampires have strength, most of the vampires in Underworld, and Blade movies had no strength feats to their names, only pivotal or characters important to the story. Since they didn't show any strength feats, we don't say they can toss cars, cuz we didn't see it.

And in X-3, he got wailed on by Juggernaut for how long, and didn't get ko'd?

Robtard
Pitt and Armand are of no relevance here, this is about Lestat.

Answer this....When Logan was KO'd in XMen 1, how long was he out?

Fair enough, Lestat had the same speed and attack feats as those two, Anne Rice vamps can run at super-speeds, but slow down to human-levels when they attack, going by movie feats.

When he flew through the trucks windshield, landed head first on the ice and then skidded a good distance? I think for about 7-10 seconds.

omgchos
You're showing speed feats, but not proving that's he's fast in combat. Show his combat speed.

And I never said he didn't have super strength, we just want you to probe what level of strength he has. Something which you either can't comprehend, or are just failing to do.

And not all vampires have strength, most of the vampires in Underworld, and Blade movies had no strength feats to their names, only pivotal or characters important to the story. Since they didn't show any strength feats, we don't say they can toss cars, cuz we didn't see it.
Well blade kicked another vampire almost 4 feet into he air and 10 feet away from him, and grabbed a speeding train, and tossed a chick about 100 feet onto some boxes. Victor grabbed a fully fledged wherewolf in midair, and seline stopped the fist of a super hybrid that managed to lift a 20 ton door.

Mindset
Wolverine was able to keep up with something who swats bullet out of the air with his sword, Deadpool. smile

Rogue Jedi
Fair enough, Lestat had the same speed and attack feats as those two, Anne Rice vamps can run at super-speeds, but slow down to human-levels when they attack, going by movie feats.

When he flew through the trucks windshield, landed head first on the ice and then skidded a good distance? I think for about 7-10 seconds. I thought he woke up at Xavier's school. Is that not true?

KingD19
Good point Mindset. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't he fighting him while he was teleporting around like he was on speed as well?

And Chaos, read my post more carefully. I said only pivotal characters, or characters important to the story, like Victor, Blade, and Selene. Get where I was going with that?

And Selene stopped his fist after she drank Corvinus' blood, making her something more than a Vampire, proven by how her eyes changed color, and sunlight no longer hurt her.

Placidity
Wolverine was able to keep up with something who swats bullet out of the air with his sword, Deadpool. smile

When was this??? If not for Sabretooth's help, Logan would've been messed up big time.

Robtard
Well blade kicked another vampire almost 4 feet into he air and 10 feet away from him, and grabbed a speeding train, and tossed a chick about 100 feet onto some boxes. Victor grabbed a fully fledged wherewolf in midair, and seline stopped the fist of a super hybrid that managed to lift a 20 ton door.

Which proves that strength levels in vampires varies and varies greatly. The vamps in Dusk Til Dawn weren't anywhere near Blades or Viktor's levels.

So the question remains, at what super-strength level is Lestat at, maybe he's just strong enough to open a non-twist top beer with his pinky and thumb, maybe he can 'throw a tank at a spaceship.'

Rogue Jedi
Oh no, I thank you.

It's not everyday that we are able to witness brilliance of your caliber, it is really something to behold.

It has to be said or implied. The fact that Lestat is a vampire, and the wiki link I provided that states he has super human strength, that's all the evidence you need to acknowledge Lestat has super human strength.

Logan will never SEE Lestat. What's so hard to understand there? And yes, Lestat has shown that speed in combat, when he is fighting Claudia and Louis. Pay attention.

Look at this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6BuPmX3P88&feature=PlayList&p=CC6AB299A1A743AC&index=0&playnext=1

See at 4:42 where Louis moves so fast Daniel cannot follow him? he is across the room in a microsecond.

And here, at 3:37:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmexq0_0WPk&feature=related

Watch Lestat moving so fast that even a VAMPIRE cannot follow him, and this was with Lestat severely weakened. Imagine what Lestat at full strength would be like.

WHOA.....Logan has precog? Well **** me, who knew?

I have proven Lestat moves so fast that Logan will never see him.

I have proven Lestat has super human strength.

I have proven that Logan had regen capabilities that are almost as fast as Logan's.

What more do you want?

I say again, any questions?

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
When was this??? If not for Sabretooth's help, Logan would've been messed up big time. This was before Deadpool started teleporting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbTZXYq0WfM

Rogue Jedi
Which proves that strength levels in vampires varies and varies greatly. The vamps in Dusk Til Dawn weren't anywhere near Blades or Viktor's levels.

So the question remains, at what super-strength level is Lestat at, maybe he's just strong enough to open a non-twist top beer with his pinky and thumb, maybe he can 'throw a tank at a spaceship.' I admit that, but the Vamps in Dusk til Dawn are of no importance here. What is important is the Anne Rice vampires.

Robtard
I say again, any questions?

Yes, see below, again.

RJ,

Those vids did not show Lestat fighting at his super-speeds, merely moving in a super-speed and then attacking at regular speeds.

You have yet to prove that Lestat could overpower Wolverine if he goes in for a grab/bite. He'd be giving up is speed advantage once he grabbed Wolverine. ???

You have yet to prove how Lestat can kill Wolverine. ???

Mindset
I say again, any questions? Yes, would you like to prove Lestat is stronger than Logan by any significant margin?

I'm not sure what posting speed feats has to do with what I was talking about, but posting it twice sure does look good.

KingD19
Yeah, all the questions you aren't answering.

But earlier, weren't you spouting something about every Vampire in every Vampire movie ever made had super duper strength.

omgchos
Good point Mindset. And if I'm not mistaken, wasn't he fighting him while he was teleporting around like he was on speed as well?

And Chaos, read my post more carefully. I said only pivotal characters, or characters important to the story, like Victor, Blade, and Selene. Get where I was going with that?

And Selene stopped his fist after she drank Corvinus' blood, making her something more than a Vampire, proven by how her eyes changed color, and sunlight no longer hurt her.
It doesn't matter if they were pivitol or not. Its like your saying only the main characters in a movie get powers no one else has. If ANY vamp in Underworld could do spmething than the rest can. But ill give you that last part she was no longer a vampire.

Placidity
This was before Deadpool started teleporting.

Even before that Deadpool always had the upper hand. Thats probably why Wolverine tried to run away...

Rogue Jedi
Yes, would you like to prove Lestat is stronger than Logan by any significant margin?

I'm not sure what posting speed feats has to do with what I was talking about, but posting it twice sure does look good. Shit, I'll post it a hundred times if that's what it takes.

Do you acknowledge that Lestat has super human strength?

Do you acknowledge that Logan will never see Lestat?

Do you acknowledge that Lestat can regen like Logan?

You really should, because I have proven all of these things tenfold.

Forget the difference in strength for a while and think about these points.

Robtard
I admit that, but the Vamps in Dusk til Dawn are of no importance here. What is important is the Anne Rice vampires.

LoL, you claimed that 'super-strength is a power all vampires have."

Okay and I ASK AGAIN FOR THE 14TH TIME NOW, at what super-strength level is Lestat at?

Ignoring Wolverine's strength feats seen in the various movies and just guessing ("wagering"wink that Lestat could over-power him in an @sshole move.

omgchos
They are both viryually unkillable. But wolvie seems to regen faster IMO.

Mindset
Even before that Deadpool always had the upper hand. Thats probably why Wolverine tried to run away... Him having the upper hand hardly has anything to do with what my point was, that being that Wolverine was able to keep up with him.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, all the questions you aren't answering.

But earlier, weren't you spouting something about every Vampire in every Vampire movie ever made had super duper strength. That is an attribute that goes along with being a Vampire. It is an attribute that I have proven over and over in Lestat's case.

KingD19
And strength comes with being one of the Z-Fighters, but they're at different levels aren't they?

Rogue Jedi
LoL, you claimed that 'super-strength is a power all vampires have."

Okay and I ASK AGAIN FOR THE 14TH TIME NOW, at what super-strength level is Lestat at?

Ignoring Wolverine's strength feats seen in the various movies and just guessing ("wagering"wink that Lestat could over-power him in an @sshole move.

Well, they did rip people apart like they were made of tissue. And toss them around like rag dolls.

Think about this. Logan was out from the time Sabretooth hit him until they reached the school, right? He woke up in the school and was like where the **** am I, correct?

Placidity
Him having the upper hand hardly has anything to do with what my point was, that being that Wolverine was able to keep up with him.

Well if getting your ass kicked and then healing back is called keeping up... wink

Rogue Jedi
They are both viryually unkillable. But wolvie seems to regen faster IMO. Only slightly so, and Lestat is faster.

Robtard

Forget the difference in strength for a while and think about these points.

Yes, to what level? Is it strong enough to keep Wolverine down? Because once he grabs Wolverine, Wolverine can grab back, over-power and claw away.

While he's running around, he won't

If he drinks blood.

Those things you prove falter when you avoid the more important points to your scenario of Lestat "draining" Wolverine.

I see, we should forgot an important point because it debunks your plan having Lestat win, very good.

Mindset
Shit, I'll post it a hundred times if that's what it takes.

Forget the difference in strength for a while and think about these points. Post it 100 times and it will be just as irrelevant to my post as the first time.

I acknowledge that he has superior strength to regular humans, and that you have yet to prove that it higher than Wolverine's.

I acknowledge that you are wrong on your statement that Wolverine will never see Lestat, based on the fact that he was able to see and react to Deadpool, someone able to hit bullets out of the air.

I acknowledge that Lestat can regen, the extent and speed of which he can do it compared to Logan has yet to be shown.

What you think you have proven, and what you have actually proven don't seem to be quite the same.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, to what level? Is it strong enough to keep Wolverine down? Because once he grabs Wolverine, Wolverine can grab back, over-power and claw away.

While he's running around, he won't

If he drinks blood.

Those things you prove falter when you avoid the more important points to your scenario of Lestat "draining" Wolverine.

I see, we should forgot an important point because it debunks your plan having Lestat win, very good. Rob, Lestat attacked Louis at the same speed, did you miss that?

Mindset
Well if getting your ass kicked and then healing back is called keeping up... wink Maybe you should think about looking at the fight again, instead of making smug comments that happen to be incorrect.

That might better suit this debate.

Robtard
Well, they did rip people apart like they were made of tissue. And toss them around like rag dolls.

Think about this. Logan was out from the time Sabretooth hit him until they reached the school, right? He woke up in the school and was like where the **** am I, correct?

If you say so, sure, I don't fully recall, sounds about right.

I get you're now trying to have Lestat knock-out Wolverine and then suck on him, as the "grab and pin" maneuver isn't playing out for you, but you're going to have to prove that Lestat can hit as hard as Sabretooth swinging an entire tree

So, can you prove Lestat has that level of super-strength?

Placidity
Maybe you should think about looking at the fight again, instead of making smug comments that happen to be incorrect.

That might better suit this debate.

Nothing particularly smug about that post.

I don't have the movie.

omgchos
Only slightly so, and Lestat is faster.
He is faster but wolvie heals in seconds. It took lestat, what, 100 years or so of feeding off of rats to recover from the burns, which wolvie would have recovered from in a matter of minutes. But if lestat heals qucker when he ingests human blood, or if some of the healing factor came with the blood he takes from wolvie i cannot say for sure.

Rogue Jedi
Post it 100 times and it will be just as irrelevant to my post as the first time.

I acknowledge that he has superior strength to regular humans, and that you have yet to prove that it higher than Wolverine's.

I acknowledge that you are wrong on your statement that Wolverine will never see Lestat, based on the fact that he was able to see and react to Deadpool, someone able to hit bullets out of the air.

I acknowledge that Lestat can regen, the extent and speed of which he can do it compared to Logan has yet to be shown.

What you think you have proven, and what you have actually proven don't seem to be quite the same.

So Logan, who is still at some level human, can track a vampire faster than another vampire? Is this seriously what you are saying?

Watch the vid I posted, Lestat's regen ability is there.

Rogue Jedi
He is faster but wolvie heals in seconds. It took lestat, what, 100 years or so of feeding off of rats to recover from the burns, which wolvie would have recovered from in a matter of minutes. But if lestat heals qucker when he ingests human blood, or if some of the healing factor came with the blood he takes from wolvie i cannot say for sure. If Lestat drinks human blood, then yes, his regen is nearly as fast as wolvies. fact.

Mindset
Nothing particularly smug about that post.

I don't have the movie. Not particularly not smug about it.

Robtard
Rob, Lestat attacked Louis at the same speed, did you miss that?

I must have, as the attacks are clearly seen on film, while the moving is blurred, telling me that he can move at super-speeds, but can't attack at said speeds. Maybe you're thinking of Goku from DBZ?

omgchos
He is faster but wolvie heals in seconds. It took lestat, what, 100 years or so of feeding off of rats to recover from the burns, which wolvie would have recovered from in a matter of minutes. But if lestat heals qucker when he ingests human blood, or if some of the healing factor came with the blood he takes from wolvie i cannot say for sure.
He did look slightly crocodilian after the crocs he ate. So it stands to reasone he'd take a lil of logans healing factor.

Rogue Jedi
If you say so, sure, I don't fully recall, sounds about right.

I get you're now trying to have Lestat knock-out Wolverine and then suck on him, as the "grab and pin" maneuver isn't playing out for you, but you're going to have to prove that Lestat can hit as hard as Sabretooth swinging an entire tree

So, can you prove Lestat has that level of super-strength?

I am saying that Lestat will hit Wolvie AT LEAST as hard as Sabretooth, and Logan will be out for a while. Lestat will then be free to suck away on Logans neck like a drunken football player on prom night.

Placidity
Not particularly not smug about it.

No not really.

Video doesn't work for me. I've been having problems with youtube lately.

Mindset
So Logan, who is still at some level human, can track a vampire faster than another vampire? Is this seriously what you are saying?

Watch the vid I posted, Lestat's regen ability is there.

Logan is not human level.

A vampire faster than another vampire, such compelling proof.

I see you will continue to ignore your need to prove Lestat is significantly stronger than Logan, which is a large part of your stance on how Lestat wins.

Rogue Jedi
I must have, as the attacks are clearly seen on film, while the moving is blurred, telling me that he can move at super-speeds, but can't attack at said speeds. Maybe you're thinking of Goku from DBZ? You really should watch IWTV again. I guarantee you your opinion will be changed.

Mindset
No not really.

Video doesn't work for me. I've been having problems with youtube lately. I disagree.

Our friendship is over.

Robtard
I am saying that Lestat will hit Wolvie AT LEAST as hard as Sabretooth, and Logan will be out for a while. Lestat will then be free to suck away on Logans neck like a drunken football player on prom night.

And yet again, what proof do you have that Lestat's super-strength is on par with Sabretooth's, actually, the force generated by Sabretooth swinging a tree?

Mindset
He did look slightly crocodilian after the crocs he ate. So it stands to reasone he'd take a lil of logans healing factor. He looked like he wasn't completely healed, any resemblance to a reptile is purely coincidental.

No proof that he would take Logan's healing factor.

Rogue Jedi
Logan is not human level.

A vampire faster than another vampire, such compelling proof.

I see you will continue to ignore your need to prove Lestat is significantly stronger than Logan, which is a large part of your stance on how Lestat wins. Logan is a MUTATED HUMAN. still human on some level.

Point is Louis cannot track Lestat, what chance does Logan have? But I bet you knew that already.

OK, I have proven Lestat has super human strength, and honestly, that can be interpretted many ways, I am sure you agree with me on that, right? There is an infinite gray area when someone says "super human strength", do you agree?

Robtard
He looked like he wasn't completely healed, any resemblance to a reptile is purely coincidental.

No proof that he would take Logan's healing factor.

Didn't you notice when Lestat drank the rat-blood, he grew whiskers and a tail?

Lestat doesn't need proof, he's a vampire, he can do anything.

Rogue Jedi
He looked like he wasn't completely healed, any resemblance to a reptile is purely coincidental.

No proof that he would take Logan's healing factor. Yeah, I dont think Lestat would take Logans healing factor. I wonder, though, what effect mutant blood would have on Lestat.

Mindset
Logan is a MUTATED HUMAN. still human on some level.

Point is Louis cannot track Lestat, what chance does Logan have? But I bet you knew that already.

OK, I have proven Lestat has super human strength, and honestly, that can be interpretted many ways, I am sure you agree with me on that, right? There is an infinite gray area when someone says "super human strength", do you agree? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, Lestat is still human on some level as well if you're using that reasoning.

Well, he tracked someone who was able to cut bullets out of the air. I believe this is about the third time I have said this.

Yes, I do agree, which is why until you prove he is stronger than Wolverine it doesn't matter.

KingD19
For all we know, Logan's mutated blood is poison to Lestat, he never fed on a mutant, so we don't know, especially one with a godly healing factor.

And you can track someone and still get hit, it happens in boxing, wrestling, MMA, all the time. You see a punch coming, but still get hit by it.

And Logan showed enough strength to block those optic beams, which were shown to tear through solid rock, steel, etc...

Mindset
Didn't you notice when Lestat drank the rat-blood, he grew whiskers and a tail?

Lestat doesn't need proof, he's a vampire, he can do anything. laughing out loud

Robtard
Yeah, I dont think Lestat would take Logans healing factor. I wonder, though, what effect mutant blood would have on Lestat.

Since we clearly don't need to prove anything anymore and go with our gut feelings, Logan's blood will heal Lestat of his vampire-disease and turns him mortal. Just cuz.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, Lestat is still human on some level as well if you're using that reasoning.

Well, he tracked someone who was able to cut bullets out of the air. I believe this is about the third time I have said this.

Yes, I do agree, which is why until you prove he is stronger than Wolverine it doesn't matter.

Um, no, Lestat is not human, not on any level.

That was X Men origins, I thought the thread was about Logan in X1, thats what was implied in the opening post.

What feats does Logan provide in X1 that qualify as super human?

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud Me too haermm

Rogue Jedi
Since we clearly don't need to prove anything anymore and go with our gut feelings, Logan's blood will heal Lestat of his vampire-disease and turns him mortal. Just cuz. And then McClane comes in and SUV's them both? wink

Robtard

What feats does Logan provide in X1 that qualify as super human?

Unlike Lestat, which you said "became stronger as he aged", Wolverine's powers are set in place. Also, Origins takes place BEFORE X1.

Mindset
Um, no, Lestat is not human, not on any level.

That was X Men origins, I thought the thread was about Logan in X1, thats what was implied in the opening post.

What feats does Logan provide in X1 that qualify as super human? Really, he doesn't have some level of human anatomy? Weird...

The threadstarter didn't limit which Wolverine we could use, only which Lestat. He got the idea from X-men 1.

None that I plan on looking for.

KingD19
Vampires, are humans infected with a disease.
Mutants, are humans with a genome that gives them special abilities.

Big difference?

Rogue Jedi
Unlike Lestat, which you said "became stronger as he aged", Wolverine's powers are set in place. Also, Origins takes place BEFORE X1. Doesnt matter, X1 is all that counts.

Look:

So yeah, X Men 1 feats/facts only please.

Rogue Jedi
Really, he doesn't have some level of human anatomy? Weird...

The threadstarter didn't limit which Wolverine we could use, only which Lestat. He got the idea from X-men 1.

None that I plan on looking for. Well until he comes in here and says we can use anything other than X Men 1, X Men 1 is all that can be debated here.

Robtard
Doesnt matter, X1 is all that counts.

Look:

So yeah, X Men 1 feats/facts only please.

Hahhaaha, damn dude, you're scraping the barrel for anything so Lestat can win here.

Where does he say anything about X1 feats only? He doesn't, he only states Lestat from IWTV, since he had become far more powerful in QOTD. Nice try though.

Rogue Jedi
Vampires, are humans infected with a disease.
Mutants, are humans with a genome that gives them special abilities.

Big difference? Humans have souls, Vampires have no souls. Louis DIED during the transformation.

Mindset
Well until he comes in here and says we can use anything other than X Men 1, X Men 1 is all that can be debated here. No, until he says we can only use X1, we can use any Wolverine we want.

KingD19
Actually no, he wondered if his blood could be drain like Rogue could sap his life energy. He never said, this is X-1 Wolverine, so you can just take that somewhere else.

And ummm, last time I checked, if it looks like a human, has human parts, and organs. I don't give a damn if it has fangs and sucks blood, it's just a sub section of a human. A powerful human, but still a dead human. A zombie is still human, a vampire is still human, etc..

Robtard
Humans have souls, Vampires have no souls. Louis DIED during the transformation.
Since we're using nonsense as valid bedate points, let's just say mutants have no souls either, except for the black ones.

Rogue Jedi
Did he mention we can use any version of Logan we want? Nope. He mentioned Logan and material from X Men 1.

I dont care either way, I would just like some clarification from Luminatus, it will make the debate much easier.

Mindset
Bishop has soul, and he's super bad.

Rogue Jedi
Since we're using nonsense as valid bedate points, let's just say mutants have no souls either, except for the black ones. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Bishop has soul, and he's super bad. Aliens Bishop, or Juice Bishop? haermm

Mindset
Did he mention we can use any version of Logan we want? Nope. He mentioned Logan and material from X Men 1.

I dont care either way, I would just like some clarification from Luminatus, it will make the debate much easier. You really don't understand how this works, do you?

Did he mention we can only use X1 Wolverine? Nope. Then we can use any Wolverine we want.

If you don't care then let it go.

KingD19
Concede defeat RJ, you lost dude.

Rogue Jedi
Hahhaaha, damn dude, you're scraping the barrel for anything so Lestat can win here.

Where does he say anything about X1 feats only? He doesn't, he only states Lestat from IWTV, since he had become far more powerful in QOTD. Nice try though. No, man, I just think we need to know for sure if we can use Logan from all the movies or just one. He was specific only to use IWTV Lestat.

Placidity
I disagree.

Our friendship is over.

cry

Winner: vampire

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>