Vulcan vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No bfr. Who comes on top?

Sin I AM
Is this Emperoro Vulcan with Darwins, Petras, and Sways powers?!! All boosted up to an Omega-Level Mutants scale!!! Plus the M'Kraan Crystal!! And the Imperial Gaurd?!!!!

It doesnt matter Cain curbstomps 10/10

Philosophía
Vulcan.

Bentley
No consensus!

Nihilist
Vulcan can manipulate magical energies, so he may be able to sever Cains connection to the gem ftw.

SamZED
That would take Doc Strange level magician and I doubt even he could do that.

Bentley
I don't think manipulating magic as energy or as magic is the same thing or has the same source.

Wei Phoenix
Vulcan gets stomped so hard its not even funny. There is absolutely nothing he can do to Cain.

The Nuul
Cain stomps badly.

Survivor19
Well...
Vulcan proved he can manipulate magic.
From the other hand, Gabriel failed ina HARD way in manipulating the energy of sun-dipped Havok. That means, his manipulation power range is fairly limited.
With that said, he lacks cpacity to affect Cain in any way that will save him from curbstomping.
Title of Emperor doesn't stop the Juggernaut!!!

Bentley
He could emulate a mind rape by controlling Jugg's brain energy, maybe. Also, when he tried to manipulate Havok there was Havoc opposing Vulcan's control, their powers seem to interact somehow.

d3str0ya10
Just cause someone can manipulate magic or do something magical like doesn't mean they automatically wins a fight like this that would take some EXTREME SMARTS.

Survivor19
Or, you know, one punch into remaining eye.

d3str0ya10
LOL oh yeah or that but when i said extreme smarts i meant it would take extreme smarts to disable his powers.

stormultt
lol cain mistakenly pokes him and vu'lcan flys away..XDD....

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bentley
He could emulate a mind rape by controlling Jugg's brain energy, maybe. Also, when he tried to manipulate Havok there was Havoc opposing Vulcan's control, their powers seem to interact somehow.

How would he bypass his helmet or forcefield to do so?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How would he bypass his helmet or forcefield to do so?

hmmm i was thinking the same thing, his only oprion would be bfr, and dince op stated that cant be used he goes down in the same manner as he did with glads

Bentley
Forcefield by manipulation, the helmet prevents psychic attacks, not manipulating brain waves by physical means.

Wei Phoenix
Forcefield by manipulation, the helmet prevents psychic attacks, not manipulating brain waves by physical means.

He can't manipulate his forcefield, he lacks the feats that suggests he can bypass Cain's shields. You can't enter his brain at all when the helmet is on. You can't attack him, read his mind or anything.

Sin I AM

i dont think he can, he hasnt shown energy manipulation on that scale in any of his fights, he may have the potential but not the ability

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Vulcan gets stomped so hard its not even funny. There is absolutely nothing he can do to Cain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.