Hancock,Mary vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d3str0ya10
Hancock Blood Lusted
Mary Blood Lusted
Superman Calm

Setting:
Over Seas

ALL powers allowed.

carver9
superman

The Nuul
Supes with little issues.

d3str0ya10
NO how explain please cause thats like superman x 2

The Nuul
Comic feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> movie feats.

d3str0ya10
Did you guys see what hancock did he stopped a train with over a dozen other carts attached on it. without even budging and threw a humpback whale several miles out into the ocean without breaking a sweat with the least amount of effort. and now mary is even stronger than him now imagine them teaming up on superman now supes gets layed out and plus they both have more powers than supes.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by The Nuul
Comic feats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> movie feats.

NO your just a supes fanboy who has never payed attention to what hancock can do and if you watch the movie closely she had LOTS of powers including beam like superman. That how hancock made that logo on the moon.

carver9
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Did you guys see what hancock did he stopped a train with over a dozen other carts attached on it. without even budging and threw a humpback whale several miles out into the ocean without breaking a sweat with the least amount of effort. and now mary is even stronger than him now imagine them teaming up on superman now supes gets layed out and plus they both have more powers than supes.

Every feat that you named colossus has done and supes>colossus. Colossus stopped a train and colossus carried a submarine on his back.

Supes wins this if we go by feats.

Its kind of hard to put comic characters against movies characters.

d3str0ya10
but i doubt it was as big and did he even move one inch. not to mention again shes stronger and there blood lusted. thinking superman is trying to kill the last pair of there kind and they go mad crazy on supes and rip his head off.

The Nuul
Kid, go read some comics.

Go and troll somewhere else but not KMC.

carver9
but i doubt it was as big and did he even move one inch. not to mention again shes stronger and there blood lusted. thinking superman is trying to kill the last pair of there kind and they go mad crazy on supes and rip his head off.

But the feats that you named, superman can do it in his sleep. How about this, I'm going to name one feat that supes has done and I want you to prove that hancock or his wife is on that level.

Supes lifted a pyramid, 81 billion tons

d3str0ya10
KID go watch the Hancock movies over very closely.

The Nuul
Yeah, reported for socking/trolling.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by carver9
But the feats that you named, superman can do it in his sleep. How about this, I'm going to name one feat that supes has done and I want you to prove that hancock or his wife is on that level.

Supes lifted a pyramid, 81 billion tons
were did that happen and superman is not on that level when he is calm.

d3str0ya10
Yeah, reported for socking/trolling.
You do that nuul good for you.

Paola
Please stay on topic and leave the sock/troll talk for the moderators

d3str0ya10
TY who do you think would win?

jalek moye
were did that happen and superman is not on that level when he is calm.
supes can do anything that he can do mad when he's calm. He's not hulk

And he can do anythign they can do with one hand

xJLxKing
Superman wins. Hancock can really do much to Superman.
Movie Version Superman >>Hancock Movie
Superman(comics)>>Superman movie

d3str0ya10
WOW you forgot about mary that fast thats sad she is STRONGER!!!! than hancock and bloodlust since you say superman can do anything either one of them can do with one hand now the both of them. supes has his hands full with two of them using team work would stomp out supes

jalek moye
WOW you forgot about mary that fast thats sad she is STRONGER!!!! than hancock and bloodlust since you say superman can do anything either one of them can do with one hand now the both of them. supes has his hands full with two of them using team work would stomp out supes
no they don't have the strength to hurt him. And he can still lift more then both of them combined. He's also faster and can take more damage.

He wins very easily

xJLxKing
You seriously need help. Superman>>Mary blood lusted or not. Hancock is nothing to Superman. To me, he is nothing to Superman(comics); comparable to colossus.

d3str0ya10
dude he is not comparable to colossus at all colossus could not have thrown that whale that far. i KNOW that! for a fact atleast not the movies one.

jalek moye
dude he is not comparable to colossus at all colossus could not have thrown that whale that far. i KNOW that! for a fact atleast not the movies one.
Colossus would have thrown it farther, this comic colossus he has feats better then hancock.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by jalek moye
no they don't have the strength to hurt him. And he can still lift more then both of them combined. He's also faster and can take more damage.

He wins very easily

Ummmm no hes not faster and mary has more experience 3000 years of it more abilities. and in the movies he actually was slow compared to hancock.
Hancock could have stoped that plane the same way but faster.

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by jalek moye
Colossus would have thrown it farther, this comic colossus he has feats better then hancock.
how he lifts as much as the hulk nowadays and hancock is just a slightly depowered superman with more abilities.

jalek moye
Ummmm no hes not faster and mary has more experience 3000 years of it more abilities. and in the movies he actually was slow compared to hancock.
Hancock could have stoped that plane the same way but faster.
this isn't movie superman you idiot. This comic superman and he is close to lightspeed if not lightspeed. And he is still greater then them in everyway.

why dont you actually read a comic for once

StiltmanFTW
Supes cut a small moon in half...

d3str0ya10
well i they over do the comics im glad they water down the characters a little bit cause they got damn colossus goin around pickn up cities and continents and shyte now.

StiltmanFTW
I think you're talking about Hercules.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
superman Holy shit if Carver thinks Superman wins you know it must be true.

Hancock's best strength feat is stopping a train.

Superman's best that I know of is turning the Mageddon.

Which is superior?

Raoul
Hancock isn't on the level of either Superman. He has 0 feats to show that he is. Same with Mary.

Seriously.

Doctor-Alvis
When they can do a handstand and push the planet off its axis and fly it into the sun then I think they would be threats to Superman.

icu311
how he lifts as much as the hulk nowadays and hancock is just a slightly depowered superman with more abilities.

What abilities does Hancock have that Superman doesn't?

lifeisaglich
Superman wins because Hancock and Mary cannot be close to each other. If they are near each other they lose their powers.

However Hancock and Mary are just as strong as superman if they were to face him one on one.

d3str0ya10
Yeh but it takes a while its not immediate.

They would most definitely put up a fight.

The Nuul
Nope, not at all.

Raoul
i'm just curious. i watched hancock already, so i'm wondering, what did hancock or mary do that was so impressive?

d3str0ya10
Well im sorry i was comparing hancock and mary to the movies superman sorry. You know what i take that sorry back i meant both movies versions and i meant that because when i post on movies vs there no one there and no one replies so i post them here to get comics and views.

Raoul
ok, sure, but again.

Reeve Superman had some very impressive powers, as did the Routh one. What did Hancock/Mary do to put him/her on that level?

TricksterPriest
Reeves Superman made time go backwards, and Routh lifted a continent made of K-nite.

Now, I didn't see Hancock, but if this train stopper is one of his big feat, I think he's screwed.

NemeBro
Stopping the train is his BEST strength feat.

Movie Superman lifted a continent of Kryptonite with some jabbed in his side, and then survived the plummet back to Earth, and he is also capable of near or even superluminal speeds.

Movie Superman stomps as well.

Don't get me wrong Hancock was powerful as far as movie superheroes go but Superman was just plain superior in every way.

d3str0ya10
I guess but Hancock just has to work his way up there.

Master Court
This Hancock stuff is giving me diarrhea.

Spire
Why did this happen?

KingD19
Hopefully we'll see some more feats out of Hancock 2.

TricksterPriest
Yee gods, there's a sequel? facepalm

KingD19
Will Smith said there were strong talks, and they were putting a lot of work into the idea, I would actually be more surprised if they didn't have a sequel.

The Pict
plus they both have more powers than supes.

confused

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yee gods, there's a sequel? facepalm

If they have a decent villain I'll go see it. And not a human one.

Kinkin

Thats impressive for Superman why? Just goes to show you Hulk fans don't know jack shit about him.

gogogadgetgo
superman

hancock and mary would gradually grow weaker as the fight goes on as they would be in close proximity to each other plus the fact that they wont be doing anything that would really hurt superman

The Pict
Hancock was vulnerable to heat IIRC. He put out a building fire and had to cool himself down. HV could do some damage.

The Nuul
Spider Man also stopped a train.... erm

d3str0ya10
yeah but there a difference between the two it took spiderman like an hour and it took hancock how ever long it took the train to get to him because it was immediately stopped in its tracks. (litterally).
PLUS the train hancock stopped has much bigger.

Hancock stops it with ease.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIW3jcKZVi8

Spider-man faints and it took him LONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYOYewO_Veg

Captain REX
Wait, don't Mary's and Hancock's powers stop working if they're near each other?

The Pict
Originally posted by Captain REX
Wait, don't Mary's and Hancock's powers stop working if they're near each other?

Yeah. They gradually get weaker then become powerless all together.

Juntai
Superman, easily.

JakeTheBank
Superman from the animated series stomps.
Superman from the movies stomps.
Superman from the comics most certainly stomps.

KingD19
He didn't really cool off, he got some ice cream.

And Spider-Man used his webs, Hancock just sort of stood there.

d3str0ya10
I keep watching hancock stop the train and i know superman form the movie cant hit as hard as that train was coming he could have stopped it like hancock too but he cant hit with a force like that.

Draco69
I keep watching hancock stop the train and i know superman form the movie cant hit as hard as that train was coming he could have stopped it like hancock too but he cant hit with a force like that.

Physics.

Imagine a force capable of supporting an entire continent.

Now imagine that force traveling at lightspeed.

A train wouldn't have a trillionth of the amount of force of Superman's punch....

JakeTheBank
Sure he can.

He may not have directly struck anything in the film, but in "Superman Returns", he strength is up to par to lift a continent sized mass of land. That alone should let you know how much force he could exert in a single strike.

d3str0ya10
Um not in the movie superman and they were just warming hancock up to the movies. they aint get to showing nothing juristic yet. So whos to say hancock can or cant yet?

zeel
supes shit cans hancock, even in a depowered state. Hancock is more on she hulks strength level or thing. Mabey even colossus.

d3str0ya10
UMMMMM no you haven't given hancock time to prove himself yet he would smash the thing, she hulk, and colossus easily. plus remember he can fly now add the force to which he stopped the train with he would knock all there heads off or rip em apart.
He can do more thaN JUST that train stunt that was just a warm up to him as you see all he had to do was stand there to make it stop dead. now imagine him actually putting force into it while bloodlusted and with the flight its gonna be a good match and superman in the movies cant fly at light speed not in the movies he cant.

The Pict
Originally posted by KingD19
He didn't really cool off, he got some ice cream.

And Spider-Man used his webs, Hancock just sort of stood there.

He sat on the Ice Cream. He said his ass was hot.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by zeel
supes shit cans hancock, even in a depowered state. Hancock is more on she hulks strength level or thing. Mabey even colossus.

Those three can't effortlessly chuck whales as far as he did. Exactly how would a depowered Clark beat him?

JakeTheBank
How could Hancock decapitate She-Hulk, Colossus, and Thing?

Konton
Hancock struck me as the classic Ms. Marvel powered Rogue type.
Not the Superman type.

Superman is too much in any of his incarnations for these two.

Oh, and Hancock wasn't even a good movie.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Movie Version Superman >>Hancock Movie
Superman(comics)>>Superman movie

Christopher Reeves' Superman >> Current Comics Superman.

Superman for the easy win.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Those three can't effortlessly chuck whales as far as he did. Exactly how would a depowered Clark beat him?
I think they would effortlessly rip the whale's tale off. That's the most impressive thing about the whale tossing thing for me.

d3str0ya10
your out of your mind are you retarded?Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How could Hancock decapitate She-Hulk, Colossus, and Thing? you know i think your just a racist and since hancocks black you paid no full attention to what he has been able to do in that movies.That was just a TEASER of his strength if all he got to do is stand in front of a train that big and it crumbles like that on contact with his body you know he can do WAY more than that.

Enyalus
That was just a TEASER of his strength if all he got to do is stand in front of a train that big and it crumbles like that on contact with his body you know he can do WAY more than that.

Hulk's done the same thing...

And Iron Fist has one-shot a speeding train headed straight at him. erm

Spire
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How could Hancock decapitate She-Hulk, Colossus, and Thing?

Never said he could. Kind of an unfair disadvantage since you're trying to compare a movie character to comic characters that have been around for so long.

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I think they would effortlessly rip the whale's tale off. That's the most impressive thing about the whale tossing thing for me.

Well yeah any of them including Supes and Hancock could rip a whale in half.

your out of your mind are you retarded? you know i think your just a racist and since hancocks black you paid no full attention to what he has been able to do in that movies.That was just a TEASER of his strength if all he got to do is stand in front of a train that big and it crumbles like that on contact with his body you know he can do WAY more than that.

WTF are you talking about? He's a racist because he doesn't support Hancock?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Christopher Reeves' Superman >> Current Comics Superman.

Superman for the easy win.
One feat doesn't make him >>>Comic Superman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
One feat doesn't make him >>>Comic Superman.
Have you watched the original Superman movies?

d3str0ya10
How could Hancock decapitate She-Hulk, Colossus, and Thing? you know i think your just a racist and since hancocks black you paid no full attention to what he has been able to do in that movies.That was just a TEASER of his strength if all he got to do is stand in front of a train that big and it crumbles like that on contact with his body you know he can do WAY more than that.

Konton
your out of your mind are you retarded? you know i think your just a racist and since hancocks black you paid no full attention to what he has been able to do in that movies.That was just a TEASER of his strength if all he got to do is stand in front of a train that big and it crumbles like that on contact with his body you know he can do WAY more than that.

No. We really don't.

Doctor-Alvis
your out of your mind are you retarded?
Well, that was certainly uncalled for.

Juntai
UMMMMM no you haven't given hancock time to prove himself yet he would smash the thing, she hulk, and colossus easily. plus remember he can fly now add the force to which he stopped the train with he would knock all there heads off or rip em apart.
He can do more thaN JUST that train stunt that was just a warm up to him as you see all he had to do was stand there to make it stop dead. now imagine him actually putting force into it while bloodlusted and with the flight its gonna be a good match and superman in the movies cant fly at light speed not in the movies he cant. It's not a debate of theoreticals, or extrapolation, but what they actually performed. And Superman is far and away more impressive in pretty much any format.
And yes, he is faster than light in the movies.
Not only did he fly to Krypton and back, across the universe, but he also flew fast enough to time travel = ftl.

JakeTheBank

Ok, first off, you r-tard:

1.) It was a legitamate question.
2.) All three of them have dealt with people who are stronger than themselves and as such, I doubt they could easily lose their heads.
3.) Hancock stopped a train with ease. WOW. All three of the people I mentioned have similar feats and to greater degrees.
4.) I'm bi-racial you stupid ****. I was raised by my mother, who is black, so if I were you, I wouldn't run my mouth. I don't take kindly to being called retarded or racist, so if I were you, I would take better steps as to not look like a god damn internet noob.

Wei Phoenix

2.) All three of them have dealt with people who are stronger than themselves and as such, I doubt they could easily lose their heads.
3.) Hancock stopped a train with ease. WOW. All three of the people I mentioned have similar feats and to greater degrees.
4.) I'm bi-racial you stupid ****. I was raised by my mother, who is black, so if I were you, I wouldn't run my mouth. I don't take kindly to being called retarded or racist, so if I were you, I would take better steps as to not look like a god damn internet noob.

Dude you didn't pay attention to Hancock so you must hate black people. Bet you would've paid attention if it was Tom Hanks you big bigot of bigotry!!! Yeah not really.

d3str0ya10

xJLxKing
Have you watched the original Superman movies?
Where he moves back time? Yeah, sure!

JakeTheBank

So, you're going to just copy and paste your stupid ass comment and keep reposting it? Good way to get reported, assclown.

d3str0ya10

oooo im offended i was called a noob and how am i supposed to know your bi-racial if i did that would be creepy cause that would mean im stalking you and plus show me a clip where he flies at the peed of light in the movies the most hes every traveled in a movies was supersonic.
Hancock could most definitely BFR all of them anyway so match would be too easy against those 3.

and actually it was a super lagg and i accidentally post it more than once.

Spire
Where are your parents?

Doctor-Alvis
Dude you didn't pay attention to Hancock so you must hate black people. Bet you would've paid attention if it was Tom Hanks you big bigot of bigotry!!! Yeah not really.
Now that's a movie!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/geekery/TomHancock.jpg

d3str0ya10
where are your balls. Oh there they are, they were so high up i couldn't locate them.

d3str0ya10

And they most definitely would have if it was him.
Nuff Said.

Spire
where are your balls. Oh there they are, they were so high up i couldn't locate them.

Grow taller testicle tickler?

JakeTheBank
oooo im offended i was called a noob and how am i supposed to know your bi-racial if i did that would be creepy cause that would mean im stalking you and plus show me a clip where he flies at the peed of light in the movies the most hes every traveled in a movies was supersonic.
Hancock could most definitely BFR all of them anyway so match would be too easy against those 3.

and actually it was a super lagg and i accidentally post it more than once.

Well, first off, don't make assumptions about people you don't know. And don't resort to insults and stupid shit just because someone disagrees with you. Secondly, I never stated that Superman has flown at lightspeed in any of the movies. In "Returns" he easily goes past the speed of sound, so even at that speed, Hancock would be messed up.

And what has Hancock done to show he can easily beat up any one of them, let alone all three of them?

d3str0ya10
The only testicles i would ever tickles is my own, maybe in your dreams you have other men do things similar to that but this is reality, welcome to it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Now that's a movie!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/geekery/TomHancock.jpg

Doctor Alvis wins the thread.

d3str0ya10
Throwing the whale that easily ways more than the 3 of them combine if he got his hand on either of them he would chuck them up in to the air then fly up grab em in mid air and continue to drag them into the atmosphere and out in to space.

Konton
Doctor Alvis wins the thread.

Why, yes. Yes he did.

Spire
The only testicles i would ever tickles is my own, maybe in your dreams you have other men do things similar to that but this is reality, welcome to it.

Fail more. I know you can.

d3str0ya10
Um not in the movie superman and they were just warming hancock up to the movies. they aint get to showing nothing juristic yet. So whos to say hancock can or cant yet?

d3str0ya10
Suck on my dads balls some more i know you can. big grin

Konton
Throwing the whale that easily ways more than the 3 of them combine if he got his hand on either of them he would chuck them up in to the air then fly up grab em in mid air and continue to drag them into the atmosphere and out in to space.

A blue whale only weighs like under 200 tons.
That's the largest ANIMAL out there.
I think a continent of solid stone is a little heavier.

The Nuul
Well, in the next Superman movie, hes busting up moons. The island he lifted while a piece of kryptonite was in him was a warm up also. So he stomps Handcock.

Spire
Suck on my dads balls some more i know you can. big grin

Excellent 5th grade counter. Keep it up.

Also, fail for admitting desires for testicle tickling.

Enyalus
Well, in the next superman movie, hes busting up moons.
Oh god. What?

Doctor-Alvis
Can we not be talking about genitalia in this thread?

JakeTheBank
Superman lifting a continent sized chuck of Kryptonite is impressive because,

A.) It being made out of Kryptonite means that Superman was obviously not at 100%, which means:

B.) He can probably lift/exert more force.

d3str0ya10
How could Hancock decapitate She-Hulk, Colossus, and Thing? you know i think your just a racist and since hancocks black you paid no full attention to what he has been able to do in that movies.That was just a TEASER of his strength if all he got to do is stand in front of a train that big and it crumbles like that

Wei Phoenix
your out of your mind are you retarded? you know i think your just a racist and since hancocks black you paid no full attention to what he has been able to do in that movies.That was just a TEASER of his strength if all he got to do is stand in front of a train that big and it crumbles like that

I bet you'll at least get a temp ban when Raoul or Bada returns.

d3str0ya10
ok. eyy why don't you tell them to stop starting shit on my threads and ill chill. and ive had 5th graders call my peanut butter jiff so i'm at least a lil better than that now come on it wasn't even meant to be a counter i just simply felt like saying that and its funny how your bring my mom and dad into it you must be familiar with them.

The Nuul
Bye bye kid....

d3str0ya10
Originally posted by Konton
Hancock struck me as the classic Ms. Marvel powered Rogue type.
Not the Superman type.

Superman is too much in any of his incarnations for these two.

Oh, and Hancock wasn't even a good movie.
Konton not to be racist but lemme guess your Caucasian.
The movie was good and it was only meant to show you the basics of the hancock and their kind it hasn't had time to go in to depth yet so chill cause Hancock 2 is coming out.

Spire
I bet you'll at least get a temp ban when Raoul or Bada returns.

He obviously know that.

Just having his fun while he still can.

NemeBro
This new destroya kid is kinda sexy.

Enyalus
Destroya let me guess, you're black?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperboyPrime
Superman would take the majority here.

JakeTheBank
Konton not to be racist but lemme guess your Caucasian.
The movie was good and it was only meant to show you the basics of the hancock and their kind it hasn't had time to go in to depth yet so chill cause Hancock 2 is coming out.

Dude.

Why would it matter if he's Caucasian?

Him being white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Skrull, Kree, Kryptonian, Daxamite, etc, etc, etc, has no bearing on why he would like or dislike the movie.

It would be messed up if you assumed all black people would like Hancock, just because it's a black superhero. Being part black myself, I don't flock to characters because of their skin tone. My favorite superhero is Thor, a big, blonde, white dude.

Does that make me racist?

Hell no!

You ought to be more careful about assuming things like that.

Enyalus
My favorite superhero is Thor, a big, blonde, white dude.

Does that make me racist?

Hell no!

You ought to be more careful about assuming things like that.

Agreed. Thor is very sexy. Nothing wrong with admitting a little manlove every now and then.

Spire
Agreed. Thor is very sexy. Nothing wrong with admitting a little manlove every now and then.

At least your honest.

The Nuul
The kid ran away and is hiding.

d3str0ya10
SIKE and aint no kid and yes im black plus is has alot to do with race i have a life thats why i was off for a few secs chill.

Spire
I think he is off conversing with children so that he can deliver his next round of insults.

NemeBro
My favorite superhero is Thor, a big, blonde, white dude.

Does that make me racist? Yes.

NemeBro
SIKE and aint no kid and yes im black plus is has alot to do with race i have a life thats why i was off for a few secs chill. Lol you're a moron.

Still sexy though.

JakeTheBank
SIKE and aint no kid and yes im black plus is has alot to do with race i have a life thats why i was off for a few secs chill.

Just so I'm clear, what has a lot to do with race?

d3str0ya10
What you said made no SINCE!!! reason why is not just because he's necessarily black he's hated im saying because hes not your average white super hero hes not gonna get the same level of respect as others will that's all i have to say so i dont care what you think after this post go get some lives because its clearly indicated that you have no life kids.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Spire
At least your honest.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Thorsex.jpg

What's not to love?

Go have yourself neutered.

NemeBro
What you said made no SINCE!!! reason why is because i'm necessarily just because he black he hated im saying because hes not your average white super hero hes not gonna get the same level of respect as others will that's all i have to say so i dont care what you think after this post go get some lives because its clearly indicated that you have no life kids. Holy shit you're 16?

It saddens me that people around my general age level are so ignorant and immature.

SuperboyPrime
What you said made no SINCE!!! reason why is because i'm necessarily just because he black he hated im saying because hes not your average white super hero hes not gonna get the same level of respect as others will that's all i have to say so i dont care what you think after this post go get some lives because its clearly indicated that you have no life kids.

White versus black doesn't gain respect, feats gain respect. Fact is that Superman has better feats, nothing to do with race.

d3str0ya10
no go get a dildo and shove it up your ass do me that favor will you?

JakeTheBank
What you said made no SINCE!!! reason why is because i'm necessarily just because he black he hated im saying because hes not your average white super hero hes not gonna get the same level of respect as others will that's all i have to say so i dont care what you think after this post go get some lives because its clearly indicated that you have no life kids.

erm

I fail to see the point. Black superheroes get their fair share of respect.

I'd like to think that we've reached a point where race isn't huge factor in life, especially in something like comic books, but I guess I was wrong.

Also, why would we have no lives? Just because we're posting on the same website/forum/thread as you are?

Whatever, dude.

Enyalus
Originally posted by NemeBro
Holy shit you're 16?

It saddens me that people around my general age level are so ignorant and immature.

I'd still brutally sodomize your sweet ass, Jaxx. smile

d3str0ya10
Who said I was 16!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
That proves your intelligence level to be that of a pebble.

NemeBro
I'd still brutally sodomize your sweet ass, Jaxx. smile I'm bigger than you.

I would overpower you and cause you anal bleedage. big grin

Spire
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Thorsex.jpg

What's not to love?

Do not tempt me Frodo!

SuperboyPrime
That proves your intelligence level to be that of a pebble.

From your writing style I would guess your age to be 12; being 16 would be a compliment. laughing

Enyalus
I'm bigger than you.

I would overpower you and cause you anal bleedage. big grin

Are you? I remember when we were going around in that SW thread that somehow got off topic and got on the whole Darwinian Evolution thing, Blax was the biggest of us. Like 6'4'' 220 and he was only 16. no expression

I miss Blax. Silly Black Mexican that he was.

NemeBro
That proves your intelligence level to be that of a pebble. "November 12th, 1990"

This is your listed birthdate in your profile. So unless you are lying(which I hope you are) you are eighteen LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Idiot.

Spire
no go get a dildo and shove it up your ass do me that favor will you?

You don't make any effort to hide it at all...

NemeBro
Are you? I remember when we were going around in that SW thread that somehow got off topic and got on the whole Darwinian Evolution thing, Blax was the biggest of us. Like 6'4'' 220 and he was only 16. no expression

I miss Blax. Silly Black Mexican that he was. Blax is taller than me, I am bigger and stronger.

5'10" 235 pounds. big grin

And I still talk to Blax.

SuperboyPrime
"November 12th, 1990"

This is your listed birthdate in your profile. So unless you are lying(which I hope you are) you are sixteen.

Idiot.

2009 - 1990 = 19.

Enyalus
"November 12th, 1990"

This is your listed birthdate in your profile. So unless you are lying(which I hope you are) you are sixteen.

...Someone can't do math. I won't name names.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SuperboyPrime
2009 - 1990 = 19. Wait, you are right, I fvcked up my math a wee bit.

But that would actually make him 18.

Lol.

NemeBro
...Someone can't do math. I won't name names. I have no idea what you are talking about sir.

d3str0ya10
Name ALL the black superheros you know then show me the respect LEVEL! then when your done listen to your self ONCE! more OVER again cause racism goes on all over the place randomly, especially on places like youtube, and ect. mad
hmmmhmmmm i dont need to try cause i know the age i am.
no reason at all for me to hide big grin
yeh right sure your stronger how much can you even bench right now im at 370 and shooting up.

Badabing
where are your balls. Oh there they are, they were so high up i couldn't locate them. Originally posted by d3str0ya10
Suck on my dads balls some more i know you can. big grin You are warned.

NemeBro
Name ALL the black superheros you know then show me the respect LEVEL! then when your done listen to your self ONCE! more OVER again cause racism goes on all over the place randomly, especially on places like youtube, and ect. mad
yeh right sure your stronger how much can you even bench right now im at 370 and shooting up. Whatever you say Mr. Internet badass.

Enyalus
right now im at 370 and shooting up.
That's what happens when you sit in your chair all day eating potato chips and using heroin, dude.

SuperboyPrime
yeh right sure your stronger how much can you even bench right now im at 370 and shooting up.

All you have to do now is refer to the many cars you have and hot model girlfriends you have sex with and you'll become the usual case of internet make believe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Closed. Hancock and Mary did nothing to put them over Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.