Transformers ROTF Toyline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Rex
Does anyone know about which transformers will be in waves 2 and wave 3.etc? All the information Legends,Deluxe,Voyager,Leader. Thanks

Thanks to Scythe for the information on Wave 1

Scythe
Here's what I know.

Wave 2 comes out mid August, but figures are being found as early as three weeks ago.

So far wheelie, probably The Fallen, a repacked Soundwave, Rampage, a few more Constructicons, Grindor, Smokescreen, desert brawl, chromia, Skidz, DepthCharge, Human Alliance Skiz & Mikalea/Sideswipe & Epps/Ironhide & Lennox/Bumblebee & Sam DirtBoss and the leader sized Jetfire.

The fourth leader sized toy has not been named. My sources say it might be Starscream.

As for Wave 3, details are slim at the moment, but we can expect this huge ass Devestator that'll cost $100 bucks. The downside is they'll have all the constructicons, but the actual bots won't have a robot mode, just a vehicle mode and a limb mode for devestator. F*ckin' weak...

I will post more info as I get it.

Darth Rex
Cheers

Scythe
Here is the info as of lately: 5-27-09

Transformers ROTF toy line (release date May 30 for wave 1)

Legends

Optimus Prime
Jetfire
Springer
Bumblebee
Sideswipe
Megatron
Ratchet
Starscream
Wheelie
Soundwave
Arcee
Jolt

Scout

Dirtboss
Knockout
Deadend
Rollbar
Ransack
Depthcharge
Scalpel
Dune Runner

Deluxe

Soundwave preview (May 15) (out in France)
Bumblebee preview (May 15) (out in France)
Sideways
Mudflap
Skids
Breakaway
Sideswipe
Rampage
cannon Bumblebee
Chromia
Desert Brawl
smokescreen
Ravage
Wheelie
Interrogation Barricade
Ratchet
Lockdown
Blaze Master
Jolt
Skids/Mudflap Icecream truck
Dead End
Arcee
Swerve
Scorponok repaint

Voyager

Starscream
Ironhide
Optimus Prime
Demolisher
Fallen
Ratchet
Boeing Jet with shuttle and mini-Optimus
Megatron
Desert Blackout
Long Haul

Leader

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Jetfire
Starscream (Maybe)

Supreme

Devastator

Ultimate

Ultimate Bumblebee

Human Allies

Bumblebee/Sam
Sideswipe/Epps
Skids/Mikaila
Ironhide/Lennox

Store Exclusives

Whirl/Bludgeon 2 pk (Not sure yet, sources point to Target)
Skywarp (Wal-Mart
Ramjet (Wal-Mart)

Crossover Line

Star Wars

Captain rex - AT-TE (stores)
Clone Pilot - V-19 Torrent Starfighter (stores)
Plo Kloon - Jedi Starfighter
Clone Trooper - V Wing Starfighter
Battle Droid to AAT
Kit Fisto to Jedi Starfighter
Luke Skywalker to X-Wing repack
Ahsoka jedi starfighter

Marvel

Thing
Spider-Man/Iron Man combiner
Wolverine brown suit

Now, when each of these figures will be released? F*ck if I know, anytime after May 30th. Hope this helps.

Darth Rex
Thanks for that all the info is useful

Scythe
No prob.

Darth Rex
New ROTF TOYLINE LEGENDS INFORMATION FORM SEIBERTRON BOTCON COVERAGE:

NEW LEGENDS
Sideways http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu32/Codyrob/Sideways1.jpg http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu32/Codyrob/Sideways2.jpg
Mudflap http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu32/Codyrob/Mudflap.jpg
The Fallen http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu32/Codyrob/TheFallen.jpg
Skids http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu32/Codyrob/Skids.jpg
Red Enforcer Ironhide http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu32/Codyrob/EnforcerIronhide.jpg
Tankor pic had to attach photobucket didn't like it.

Darth Rex
Ironhide and Tankor are just repaints
But i love the rest am so gonna buy them!

Darth Rex
More Information
2010 SNEAK PEAK (SPRING)
------------------------------------------------------------

ROTF LEGENDS
Wheelie
Soundwave

ROTF SCOUTS
Brakedown (homage to G1 Brakedown)
Skystalker (new futuristic drone jet mold)
Scattorshot (military truck w/ plow - offscreen character with pistols)

ROTF DELUXE
Lockdown (TFA character as a ROTF styled figure - looks awesome)
Ratchet (comes w/ MP Blaster)
Dirge (complete with conehead, actually looks really cool, huge missiles under wings)

ROTF VOYAGER CLASS
Jungle Attack Ironhide (redeco w/ new bumper that transforms into crossbow and huge guns, gattling gun, knives, sniper rifle)
Bludgeon (G1 style - holy shit is this awesome, tank, complete w/ samarai swords which come out of gun turrett, skull face, has samarai garb)

ROTF HUMAN ALLIANCE
Barricade w/ Frenzy (stores in front of vehicle or chest has some guns as well - very cool!)

Darth Rex

Scythe
At the Q&A with Hasbro that my friend and I attended, they officially said there would be no Leader Blackout. When asked about a Leader Starscream, they said it's a big maybe. So they wouldn't say either yes, or now, but when asked, they sure did a lot of winking.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Scythe
At the Q&A with Hasbro that my friend and I attended, they officially said there would be no Leader Blackout. When asked about a Leader Starscream, they said it's a big maybe. So they wouldn't say either yes, or now, but when asked, they sure did a lot of winking.

Maybe it was a nervous twitch

Tenebrous

Ah shi+ you went to botcon? Good stuff.

I'll say I've never collected stuff outside of G1, classics/universe, Masterpiece, and a few alternators, but the ROTF line is looking pretty decent.

I'm def going to pick up leader prime and jetfire.

Also, voyager fallen looks GANGSTER. Not so much the pics of the deluxe figure up there^, but the voyager looks really menacing.

Didn't hasbro say they're releasing a "flaming Fallen" a la War Within Fallen? If so I may hold out until that.

Scythe
Originally posted by steverules_2
Maybe it was a nervous twitch

Haha, probably. Everyone else saw it as them pretty much saying it'll get made.

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Ah shi+ you went to botcon? Good stuff.

I'll say I've never collected stuff outside of G1, classics/universe, Masterpiece, and a few alternators, but the ROTF line is looking pretty decent.

I'm def going to pick up leader prime and jetfire.

Also, voyager fallen looks GANGSTER. Not so much the pics of the deluxe figure up there^, but the voyager looks really menacing.

Didn't hasbro say they're releasing a "flaming Fallen" a la War Within Fallen? If so I may hold out until that.

Yes, that Flaming Fallen was on display, and it well be released around 11-1-09. Here's a pic.

Scythe
Also, the Fallen toy posted before is a scout sized figure. The Fallen will only have that and his regular voyager sized class figure, along with his flaming repaint.

Tenebrous
Right, scout....I'm unfamiliar with the size classes.

That fallen looks really nice...I'm not sure I can wait till november however. meh.

Scythe
Right, scout....I'm unfamiliar with the size classes.

It's alright. It's like this.

Legends - They're tiny. About as tall as the average pinky finger. Still transform and are quite cheap. For example, Universe Cosmos and Wheelie.

Scouts - quite bigger than legends, still fit in the palm of your hand and have more realistic looking Alt. modes. For example, Energon Arcee.

Deluxe - Sold on cards, they the size of most action figures. For example, classics Starscream and Bumblebee.

Voyagers - sold in a heft box. The Fallen will be a voyager size. Most Alternators and Binaltechs can be seen as voyager sized. For example, classics Optimus Prime and Megatron.

Ultras - These are voyager toys that are slightly bigger and have electronics. For example, Universe Powerglide and Silverbolt.

Leaders - quite big and have electronics, are obviously represented in the same scale as faction leaders. For example, ROTF Jetfire, Megatron and Prime.

Supremes - There aren't that many out there, but these b*tches are huge. Some that come to mind, Primus and Animated Optimus Prime.

Hope that helps.

That fallen looks really nice...I'm not sure I can wait till november however. meh.

I doubt you'll have to, that Flaming Fallen is a target exclusive and there's been sightings of him already.

Darth Rex
Just read confirmation from Hobbylink Japan the 4th leader will be Starscream and they're going to do a voyager Bonecrusher.
Great news for me i love both of them and always thought Bonecrusher should of been a voyager class. Release dates unknown.

Scythe
Originally posted by Darth Rex
Just read confirmation from Hobbylink Japan the 4th leader will be Starscream and they're going to do a voyager Bonecrusher.
Great news for me i love both of them and always thought Bonecrusher should of been a voyager class. Release dates unknown.

Sweet, we called it. Can't wait.

Scythe
EDIT: Hmm, could you provide a link to that info Darth Rex? I read a similar announcement on Seibertron.com, but it was dated May 15th, 2007.

Sadako of Girth
Oh how are all those GMC cars doing now....?

laughing out loud

Serves 'em right for the association with the dark one, Michael Bay.

Hopefully they'll abandon those designs now and let their earth modes be cool at last...... Will Bumblebee be able to be the form now that he vandalised in the 1st movie...? wink

Scythe
Sucks that Bumblebee can't even be a VW since they don't want to be affiliated with TF's.

Sadako of Girth
Lucky really, cause the potential to explore it or a similar model in a future G1 project could continue.

The saving grace of Bay insisting on the new looks, is that when the trilogy is all done, people wouldn't have to pay Bay's lot for shit.

nimbus006
Sucks that Bumblebee can't even be a VW since they don't want to be affiliated with TF's.

I know that the Bumblebee is synonymous with the VW bug, but his vehicle mode (Camaro) is actually one of my favorite.

Sadako of Girth
Well another reason why G1 rules: No restrictive political bullshit.

I will admit that I actually like Bumblebee's new mode, but think it would have been a more suitable body type for Jazz or Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen.

Scythe
Not being able to use the VW likeness means we'll probably never get an MP-Bumblebee.

Darth Rex
You'll hate me for it but ive never really liked G1.
Yeah you guys do but i just never have.
Anyway ROTF Toyline yes Scythe i made a mistake that leader Starscream and Voyager Bonecrusher was May 2007!
Apparently Human Alliance Bumblebee is avaiable at Argos in UK at end of the week.

Question/Proporstion
Who prefers the toyline like it is
or
Say Blackout is leader cause he was biggest and they did the classes about size order.
Might be a good idea.

Scythe
You'll hate me for it but ive never really liked G1.
Yeah you guys do but i just never have.
Anyway ROTF Toyline yes Scythe i made a mistake that leader Starscream and Voyager Bonecrusher was May 2007!
Apparently Human Alliance Bumblebee is avaiable at Argos in UK at end of the week.

Question/Proporstion
Who prefers the toyline like it is
or
Say Blackout is leader cause he was biggest and they did the classes about size order.
Might be a good idea.

Dude, don't sweat it. I respect the G1 line, but I don't collect it, nor do I go out of my way to find G1 originals. I like articulation in my figures, so I go for the classics/universe line. I have a G2 Prime, hardly fiddle with it. It was given to me as a gift, and I keep it next to my MP-Prime as a nice gesture of nostalgia. I'd rather someone else who grew up with G1 get a G1 toy than me, they'll respect it and honor it more than I. I grew up with RiD. It wasn't that good, but it had the greatest Decepticon/Transformer ever imo, freakin' Scourge/Black Convoy!!! I never really like Beast Wars, but it has a big ass fanbase. I respect that too.

I like this ROTF toyline because it blends an Alternators sort of feel along with an almost MP feel. I just bought Leader Prime, he's extremely detailed, my god!

As for your question, I'm not sure I understand it. If we are indeed getting a Leader Starscream, I'm more than happy, cuz he's one of my favorites. I liked his goat-legged, gorilla chested, alien looking F-22, and if they do a good a job as they did on Leader Prime, then oh my, that's a spicy meatball.

Scythe
Got a good haul in today as gifts from a few fans, family, and friends. As well as a few that I bought. Here's what I got.

Sideways: He's a freakin' Audi! *Drools*

Sideswipe: Concept Corvette, looks so nice, and I love his rollarblade feet and scissor arms.

Leader Prime: He's just, godly. He's pretty tall, and looks so goddamn screen-accurate.

Dead End: I bought this guy cuz he just looks like a cute, lil' creepy ass bastard of a RC car.

Starscream: I have the old voyager that was quite chunky, but this new one is so goddamn thin, just like an F-22, and the tattoos he has on his body make it look wicked, love it!

Robot Replicas Starscream: Again, I collect starscreams from all over, so had to pick this guy up. He looks screen-accurate, and it's posable, quite neat.

Gravity-Bots Starscream: This is just the cutest little F-22 jet I've ever seen, it's so cute, it's disgusting. He's also the simplest bot to transform, the whole GB line is just so full of stress-relieving fun!

Finally, I bought Gravity Bots Bumblebee and Deluxe Bumblebee for my fiance as a surprise, hopin' she doesn't read this, haha. They're both good, it's just that Deluxe BB has the biggest "WHO GOES THERE?!?!" eyes I have ever seen on a character, and I watched a lot of Scooby-Doo.

Tenebrous
Did they confirm at botcon a leader starscream? I remember reading it in one of the threads but don't recall if hasbro said it was a possibility or they were actually planning it.

Darth Rex
wat i meant was blackout is/was the largest transformers wasn't he.
forget the classes and make them about size comparison.
Blackout largest toy then like megatron and starscream cause they were the biggest. Jazz was the smallest so he is the smallest toy.
Cause at the moment Blackout is smaller than megatron on the toyline
but is bigger than him in the movie.
Do you get me now? big grin

Scythe
Did they confirm at botcon a leader starscream? I remember reading it in one of the threads but don't recall if hasbro said it was a possibility or they were actually planning it.

It's not greenlit yet. My sources tell me it's a possability, nothing is certain yet.

wat i meant was blackout is/was the largest transformers wasn't he.
forget the classes and make them about size comparison.
Blackout largest toy then like megatron and starscream cause they were the biggest. Jazz was the smallest so he is the smallest toy.
Cause at the moment Blackout is smaller than megatron on the toyline
but is bigger than him in the movie.
Do you get me now? big grin

Oh, I see. Many people want a Leader Blackout, for size comparison, however, the fact that his character might not even be in the sequel, limits his chances of getting a leader sized bot.

Darth Rex
Just looked at info from BotCon 2009 they showed a prototype of leader Starscream Here it is:
11:20 LEADER STARSCREAM

11:21 utterly amazing prototype, hidden missiles, spot on to how he looks in the movie, amazing jet mode, you guys will love this one

Scythe
Just looked at info from BotCon 2009 they showed a prototype of leader Starscream Here it is:
11:20 LEADER STARSCREAM

11:21 utterly amazing prototype, hidden missiles, spot on to how he looks in the movie, amazing jet mode, you guys will love this one

Yeah, saw it myself. We were told not to say, but I guess the info is everywhere now. It does look amazing.

Darth Venom
Masterpiece Optimus Prime animation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef8VX_oIn2w&feature=channel_page

Sadako of Girth
*Reminds self to get trailer and long stacks*

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
*Reminds self to get trailer and long stacks*

Do want, also.

Sadako of Girth
And once you've easily removed the battle damage, there'd be no difference between your 20th anniversary Prime and the Japanese release. (apart from the grey blaster of the Japanese edtion)

Darth Rex
Yeah, saw it myself. We were told not to say, but I guess the info is everywhere now. It does look amazing.

You saw it! I need a picture Starscream is like my fav character! i beg of you please!

Scythe
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
And once you've easily removed the battle damage, there'd be no difference between your 20th anniversary Prime and the Japanese release. (apart from the grey blaster of the Japanese edtion)

Mine didn't come with battle damage, it was the dvd edition.

You saw it! I need a picture Starscream is like my fav character! i beg of you please!

We weren't allowed to take pictures nor take in video cameras. Usually someone sneaks in a pic to show people, but no one did this year. I will show pics as soon as they surface though.

Darth Rex
Cheers mate its annoying cause there isn't anything like Botcon in UK
Just booking tickets for 19th June viewing of ROTF for 8pm

Scythe
Will post pics of third Arcee sister, my friend has obtained one via stolen chinese factory way, it's neat. Soon.

Darth Rex
Thanks Is it of the film character or the toy (if their doing one)

Scythe
Thanks Is it of the film character or the toy (if their doing one)

The third Arcee sister? She's in the movie and she has a toy already, it just hasn't been mass produced.

Darth Rex
can you get a picture of it please and what wave is it?

Scythe
can you get a picture of it please and what wave is it?

At the moment I can't g et a photo, since my friend is the only person I know with one and he lives and works in China. I've been contacting him lately via his cell to see when he wants me to pick him up from the airport when he comes back home for the summer, but he's been busy, so his work will get in the way of taking any photos of the third Arcee.

As for wave, I think it might be wave 4 or 5.

Darth Rex
Cool really hope they combine

Scythe
Cool really hope they combine

The toys? Oh, the toys will combine, this is 100% sure. They all even have connector ports where you can clearly see something needs to go there.

Scythe
Arcee

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mwgtit.jpg

G1 Mixmaster repaint

http://i42.tinypic.com/f5397c.jpg

Sideswipe repaint into Swerve

http://i42.tinypic.com/ibc4gi.jpg

Darth Rex
Cheers saw the pictures on seibertron
is they're any news on transformers wave 4 & 5 yet

Scythe
Cheers saw the pictures on seibertron
is they're any news on transformers wave 4 & 5 yet

I think I posted all the info on the previous page, I'm not sure.

Scythe
It's all right here, what we all know so far.

Here is the info as of lately: 5-27-09

Transformers ROTF toy line (release date May 30 for wave 1)

Legends

Optimus Prime
Jetfire
Springer
Bumblebee
Sideswipe
Megatron
Ratchet
Starscream
Wheelie
Soundwave
Arcee
Jolt

Scout

Dirtboss
Knockout
Deadend
Rollbar
Ransack
Depthcharge
Scalpel
Dune Runner

Deluxe

Soundwave preview (May 15) (out in France)
Bumblebee preview (May 15) (out in France)
Sideways
Mudflap
Skids
Breakaway
Sideswipe
Rampage
cannon Bumblebee
Chromia
Desert Brawl
smokescreen
Ravage
Wheelie
Interrogation Barricade
Ratchet
Lockdown
Blaze Master
Jolt
Skids/Mudflap Icecream truck
Dead End
Arcee
Swerve
Scorponok repaint

Voyager

Starscream
Ironhide
Optimus Prime
Demolisher
Fallen
Ratchet
Boeing Jet with shuttle and mini-Optimus
Megatron
Desert Blackout
Long Haul

Leader

Optimus Prime
Megatron
Jetfire
Starscream (Maybe)

Supreme

Devastator

Ultimate

Ultimate Bumblebee

Human Allies

Bumblebee/Sam
Sideswipe/Epps
Skids/Mikaila
Ironhide/Lennox

Store Exclusives

Whirl/Bludgeon 2 pk (Not sure yet, sources point to Target)
Skywarp (Wal-Mart
Ramjet (Wal-Mart)

Crossover Line

Star Wars

Captain rex - AT-TE (stores)
Clone Pilot - V-19 Torrent Starfighter (stores)
Plo Kloon - Jedi Starfighter
Clone Trooper - V Wing Starfighter
Battle Droid to AAT
Kit Fisto to Jedi Starfighter
Luke Skywalker to X-Wing repack
Ahsoka jedi starfighter

Marvel

Thing
Spider-Man/Iron Man combiner
Wolverine brown suit

Now, when each of these figures will be released? F*ck if I know, anytime after May 30th. Hope this helps.

Darth Rex
Anyone know a release date for Wave 3 and 4

Darth Rex
Does anyone know the release date for Wave 2 i thought it was June 27th but its not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.