midnighter vs DeathHead II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place middle of new york. death head wants to download midnighters skills and personality. ko kill bfr.

-K-M-
I honestly don't see what Midnighter could do, let alone any lasting effects

Wild Shadow
hmm.. i figured ppl would start using the midnighter knows everything you do excuse..

i was rereading some old DH2 comics i didnt know he had his own analytical counter adapting fighting program skills.

Prep-Man
even if he did dh2 is way over his league. wolverine couldnt do squat.

Wild Shadow
actuallt wolverine was the only one that death head couldnt take down even though he took down the rest of the x men.

they looked fairly even the only thing that gave logan an edge was the claws that can still cut dh2 in half. that fight was stopped when dh2 gutted logan but an injury like that now wouldnt have slowed down logan.

Prep-Man
dh3.0 is much more formidable though. wolverine isnt doing anything to him.

Wild Shadow
so i guess i went to far on the midnighter match ups... i figured he better suited to fight these types of ppl the way ppl talk about midnighter owning all the street levelers, supersoldiers and mid range metas

Prep-Man
midnighter can take a bunch of metas and street levelers, but dh2 is too much. the man was taking on Hulk from what i remember.

Wild Shadow
really like more ppl to comment on this unless i made it too one sided.

Digi
Joking, yes? Minion stomps.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Digi
Joking, yes? Minion stomps.

haha see what you did there. wink

The Nuul
Originally posted by Digi
Minion stomps.

Digi
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
haha see what you did there. wink

Thx. I try.

Wild Shadow
so their is nothing Midnighter can do? hmmm.. where are the fans

Digi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so their is nothing Midnighter can do? hmmm.. where are the fans

*waves hand*

They're right here. And no, there's nothing he can do. Assuming Minion's using all of his abilities, he doesn't even survive too long. Minion is on par with any version of, say, Iron Man, and better than most of them. He's just at a different level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.