Albert Wesker vs. Jin Kazama & Nina Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
Battle takes place at the ruins of Honmaru, where Wesker has just decimated the Tekken Force by himself. Wesker has his T-Virus superhuman abilities, while Jin has his inherited Devil Gene. At some point in time, Nina underwent an operation that fused her DNA with the Devil Gene (with a sample from Ogre's DNA as well.) Weapons are allowed.

Let the battle begin.

SamZED
What the f**k? Im not all that familliar with Wesker but from what I know about him Jin rips his head off all by himself even without the use of the devil gene. If i'm missing something do tell me.

Rogue_Agent
Wesker has power (from his mutated T-Virus infection) that would be equal to almost any superhuman imaginable. In fact, he is superhuman.

Zack Fair
What? Any Superhuman imaginable?

I'd like to see Wesker try taking 1 simple punch from Spiderman.

Rogue_Agent
He'd brush it off like it was nothing. Wesker would snap Spiderman like a twig.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Rogue_Agent
He'd brush it off like it was nothing. Wesker would snap Spiderman like a twig.

Keep dreaming, and tell me how it ends when you're done.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
What? Any Superhuman imaginable?

I'd like to see Wesker try taking 1 simple punch from Spiderman.

Albert Wesker is superhuman, but quite overrated by those that doesn't take time to study properly. He is highly endurant, able to tank bullets without suffering any injury, survived falling quite the heights and similar things. He's strong enough to penetrate steel with a punch and able to stop an RPG round with his hands.

His greatest advantage is however his speed, and although the speed itself is not verified, he moves about the speed of a bullet (This determined by the fact that he moves fast enough to be unseen by the human eye)

ScreamPaste
You don't need to be movign at bullet speed to be that fast, but yeah.

Wesker busted up some thin steel if I remember right, I haven't actually played RE5. He's really not that strong, stopping an RPG and punching through thin steel could both be done by a two tonner. Spider man is a 15 tonner, he'd knock Wesker out.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You don't need to be movign at bullet speed to be that fast, but yeah.

Wesker busted up some thin steel if I remember right, I haven't actually played RE5. He's really not that strong, stopping an RPG and punching through thin steel could both be done by a two tonner. Spider man is a 15 tonner, he'd knock Wesker out.

Given his size, you'd have to be relatively close. Not saying he's as fast. Wesker also lifted a warhead, I think. He's somewhat strong but I really doubt he's anything above 2 ton. A warhead can be quite heavy, but he's really no match for Spider-Man. He fights too slow, has too little endurance and does not match his strength.

SamZED
Originally posted by Rogue_Agent
He'd brush it off like it was nothing. Wesker would snap Spiderman like a twig. From what I've heard here it sounds like he wouldn't stand a chance against Spider-man. Moving faster than human eye reacts? Spider-man does it all the time. Also Pete is stronger.
And Jin is superhuman as well. Wesker is bulletproof? So what? Jacks are bulletproof too and Kazuya shattered a bunch of them to pieces without even trying. So until you give some good reasons I dont see why Wesker stands a chance against someone like Jin. Let alone Devil.
I just dont see him beat these guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6RdMYUI9Fk&feature=channel_page

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by SamZED
From what I've heard here it sounds like he wouldn't stand a chance against Spider-man. Moving faster than human eye reacts? Spider-man does it all the time. Also Pete is stronger.
And Jin is superhuman as well. Wesker is bulletproof? So what? Jacks are bulletproof too and Kazuya shattered a bunch of them to pieces without even trying. So until you give some good reasons I dont see why Wesker stands a chance against someone like Jin. Let alone Devil.
I just dont see him beat these guys:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6RdMYUI9Fk&feature=channel_page He is faster, for what it's worth.

SamZED
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
He is faster, for what it's worth. Than Spider-man? I dont think so. And if you meant faster than Jin or Kazuya, i guess he is but the speed advantage is incignificant. If Jin or Kaz can keep up with guys like Yoshi (who i believe is even faster than Wesker plus can teleport) then they sure a hell can keep up with Albert. Also if Kaz with his bare hands can murder a squad of soldiers armed with AKs who ambushed him he's gotta be pretty damn fast not to get shot even once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.