the thing vs guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko. kill.. bfr. battle takes place in the grand canyon and is set up by the aliens who did the champion of heroes tournament.

the thing gets 2 hour breaks between fights to rest and heal in alien infermary and files on everyone he is fighting with public knowledge of their powers and past crimes and careers.

the rhino
lifeguard
the wrecker
rogue(ms. marvel powers
warpath
mimic(exile)
thunderstrike

tkitna
Dont know if could beat Lifeguard so might stop at 2 and definately stops at 3.

Wild Shadow
wow no luv for the blue eye thing.. so sad.

tkitna
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wow no luv for the blue eye thing.. so sad.

Ben's one of my favorite characters ever. Just calling it like I see it. Doesnt the Wrecker have Thor like powers now due to Loki? If not, Ben wrecks him. If so, Ben loses. Ms.Marvel/Rogue is too much and the list only gets worse.

StiltmanFTW
Stops at 1.

golem370
I think he could beat Rogue Warpath Rhino

hulk222
thing given hulk challenge before u thing win

Wei Phoenix
Wrecker may very well beat him, Rogue does it for sure imo.

golem370
How would she defeat him?

hulk222
thing wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by golem370
How would she defeat him?

BFR or ko.

golem370
Who has she defeated that at his level of strength experience fighting ability and sheer will power?

Wei Phoenix
Who has she defeated that at his level of strength experience fighting ability and sheer will power?

Yeah because Thing has a great track record against flying powerhouses.

She took on Iron Fist and Luke Cage, she's been hit by Cain a few times and didn't get KO'd. Cain dropped Thing in three blows. She is trained in Jiu Jitsu. Been knocked to the moon by Binary.

golem370
Thing has took shots from Gladiator Hulk She Hulk Sasquatch Champion etc etc. I think if Things is not given the shaft he would beat Rogue.

Wei Phoenix
Thing has took shots from Gladiator Hulk She Hulk Sasquatch Champion etc etc. I think if Things is not given the shaft he would beat Rogue.

None of those characters are proven to be higher than Cain unless you mean PG Champion. Rogue can easily BFR him with her advantage in speed and maneuverability.

JakeTheBank
I think he stops at Wrecker. I mean, Wrecker has one-shot Hulk before, and that was when he was dividing his power amongst the rest of the Wrecking Crew.

golem370
I don't think she would fight like that she seems to be a brawler like Thing. Thing in the end would win. Gladiator has been said to move stars. Champion put down Sasquatch, Wonder Man & Colossus in that fight in the first round yet Thing stayed there for two or three rounds.

golem370
Doc Samson has knocked out the Hulk too but it was a trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.