Hunter/Prey: Flash Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Alright, a team of Wolverine, Sabertooth and The Gorgon are tasked with hunting down and killing each one of the Flashes. This'll be a gauntlet style format. The battlefield is a six square mile Canadian forest in late spring, to which the Team starts at one end of and the Flash starts at the opposite end. There is no BFR, only a kill counts for the Team's side while the Flashes are allowed to KO or kill. Each Flash knows that they are being hunted by three individuals, but are not aware of their identities.

Sabertooth has his adamantium upgrades for this match. Gorgon has two swords. The team receives ten seconds of prep at the beginning of the match to get in positions, but nothing more. Assume for this match they're all telepathically linked and coordinated by The Gorgon (until he is taken out of the match).

Match #1: Jay Garrick

Match #2: Bart Allen (Unamped)

Match #3: Wally West.

How does the Team do?

Raoul
pr1983

psycho gundam
^ cosigned

eny, what the hell?

Enyalus
...I dunno.

I got bored. There wasn't any interesting threads except the TP Doctor Who one. Figured I'd make something off-the-wall.

Spire
They all die. Everything.

The Nuul
Dude....like wtf.

Philosophía
Galan would be dissapointed in you.

Enyalus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.