Rulk Vs WW3 Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinkin
Indestructible planet. Who wins?

gogogadgetgo
do you need to ask? rulk rulk rulk rulk rulk rulk....

dear Lord! i hate marvel for this crap...

The Pict
I was never really impressed with WW3 BA. But he can take it here. Rulk has been beat, and he wouldn't be able to take on 3 Lanterns at the same time as BA did (even though it was sheer stupidity, almost Loeb writing)

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by The Pict
I was never really impressed with WW3 BA. But he can take it here. Rulk has been beat, and he wouldn't be able to take on 3 Lanterns at the same time as BA did (even though it was sheer stupidity, almost Loeb writing)

key word here is "almost loeb writing"...nothing beats loeb's rulk

Bouboumaster
I WANT to say Black Adam, but I must choose ****in' Rulk

Slaanesh
Rulk smash Adam like he did GM..

StiltmanFTW
RULK

Priest
Rulk

illadelph12
Black Adam in my opinion. No plot on KMC. Black Adam would hardly be touched due to Rulk being far too slow.

HueyFreeman
Rulk the loebforce is too powerful

The Nuul
facepalm

D_Dude1210
Rulk, no1 can beat the Loebforce.

Sin I AM
can we stop with the rulk threads

Kinkin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
can we stop with the rulk threads I'm afraid not.

guy222
Rulk wins

psycho gundam
loeb doesn't write forum fights.

iceman24567
Adam ftw

Philosophía
Illadelph is correct in one of those rare instances..

Enyalus
Rulk wins.

Nihilist
Adam.

guy222
Red Guy

leonidas
who are all the people rulk has defeated to date?

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
who are all the people rulk has defeated to date?
A-bomb, Wendingo, Savage Hulk, Thor, She-Hulk, Thundra, whoever the other members of the Lady Liberators are, Professor Hulk, Terrax, Namor, Tiger Shark, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and Baron Mordo, Grandmaster...The Watcher, if you count that as 'defeating'...

I feel like I'm missing someone or two.

leonidas
Originally posted by Enyalus
A-bomb, Wendingo, Savage Hulk, Thor, She-Hulk, Thundra, whoever the other members of the Lady Liberators are, Professor Hulk, Terrax, Namor, Tiger Shark, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange and Baron Mordo, Grandmaster...The Watcher, if you count that as 'defeating'...

I feel like I'm missing someone or two.

no expression

really?

where'd he defeat ss and terrax. and has he ko'd a-bomb? in the book i have he pretty much stalemated him.

Harbinger
Didn't he decapitate Terrax and then absorb Surfer's PC? Scan's on the board somewhere.

Here they are:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1403/hulk12008.th.jpg http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4524/hulk12009.th.jpg http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5488/hulk12010.th.jpg http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6946/hulk1201112.th.jpg

psycho gundam

I feel like I'm missing someone or two. you forgot the abomination, psycho-man, iron man, and......

wolverine shifty

Enyalus
no expression

really?

where'd he defeat ss and terrax.
He drained SS of the PC. Before that he decapitated Terrax with his own axe. Terrax was unprepared for it because he was his teammate. SS had just shaken off the effects of Psycho Man's device.

and has he ko'd a-bomb? in the book i have he pretty much stalemated him.
No, he didn't KO him...didn't he shoot him?

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you forgot the abomination, psycho-man, iron man, and......

wolverine shifty
Yeah, thanks lol.

leonidas
Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't he decapitate Terrax and then absorb Surfer's PC? Scan's on the board somewhere.

Here they are:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1403/hulk12008.th.jpg http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4524/hulk12009.th.jpg http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5488/hulk12010.th.jpg http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6946/hulk1201112.th.jpg

no expression

Harbinger
I wept after seeing those sad

Enyalus
no expression

He also two-punch killed Grandmaster. Yet was stalemating Professor Hulk...

Allankles
He also two-punch killed Grandmaster. Yet was stalemating Professor Hulk...

Grandmaster is a scrub, not that suprising. *shrug*

lol at Rulk on Surfer's board.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Grandmaster is a scrub, not that suprising. *shrug*
I semi-agree.

He's still maybe low trans. Above high herald, at least.

SuperboyPrime
Rulk would take the majority.

StiltmanFTW
you forgot the abomination, psycho-man, iron man, and......

wolverine shifty

AND Dormammu... sick

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
AND Dormammu... sick
He didn't beat Dormammu...he flew at him and out of the dimension. erm

SuperboyPrime
AND Dormammu... sick

Way to not read the issue. roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
He didn't beat Dormammu...he flew at him and out of the dimension. erm

Originally posted by SuperboyPrime

That happened off-panel biscuits

Enyalus
That happened off-panel biscuits
UR MOM!!

tkitna
Originally posted by SuperboyPrime

Can you honestly blame him?

manx422
Black Adam wins

YodaIam
Originally posted by tkitna
Can you honestly blame him? Is it any better than Sentry apparently stalemating Galactus yet losing to Hulk?

TricksterPriest
Yes, but that was off-panel and hyperbole. Stated by Spiderman of all people. not to mention, Galactus jobs. and scans of dormammu?

This is actually far worse. Rulk is danger of becoming the worst Marty Stu in mainstream comics. There is not any reason for it, just Rulk punching out people. This is not the Worf Effect, this is the Loeb Effect. The shit writing alone is enough disqualify this from any sane forum discussion.

This is ****ing rediculous. It is total ****ing bullshit. facepalm

Delph: If there is no loeb influence, Rulk dies. But if we assume that Rulk is being written by Loeb, then he cannot lose. It is akin to having god mode turned on. Actually, it is pretty much a God Mode Sue. laughing out loud

guy222
Rulkie wins

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes, but that was off-panel and hyperbole. Stated by Spiderman of all people.

What does it matter if it's Spiderman, he is witness to basically every major Marvel event.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That list looks awfully familiar...

Next time you're using my wording verbatim, quote me. stick out tongue

YodaIam
Originally posted by Mindset
What does it matter if it's Spiderman, he is witness to basically every major Marvel event. Either way its still BS.

Charmander
Written by Loeb or not, Rulk's head is coming off.

carver9
Rulk literally beats adam to death and his feats looks possible. Despero physically destroy some of the most powerful earth heros with ease. Superman prime physically ripped through everyone with ease. Doomsday physically tore through everyone. The only reason you all are mad is because its a hulk copy doing this but if doomsday repeated the process rulk has done it would be ok.

Rulk 10/10, he kills adam in two punches. He has absorbed enough energy to put himself physically above adam.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Rulk literally beats adam to death and his feats looks possible. Despero physically destroy some of the most powerful earth heros with ease. Superman prime physically ripped through everyone with ease. Doomsday physically tore through everyone. The only reason you all are mad is because its a hulk copy doing this but if doomsday repeated the process rulk has done it would be ok.

Rulk 10/10, he kills adam in two punches. He has absorbed enough energy to put himself physically above adam.
I don't think they are mad at the fact that it's a Hulk copy. It the fact that there is a bad plot, and that Rulk's power fluctuates a lot.

Either way, Despero, SMP, and Doomsday are all above Rulk.

Enyalus
Nah. I'd put Rulk above most versions of DD and Despero. Except V & V Despero and Flame of Pytar Despero.

And Rulk probably wins.

Charmander

I realize you hate DC, but can you keep it down to a minimum?

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't think they are mad at the fact that it's a Hulk copy. It the fact that there is a bad plot, and that Rulk's power fluctuates a lot.

Either way, Despero, SMP, and Doomsday are all above Rulk.

Despero has shown nothing to even put him past WWH physically. SMP, I'm not even going here, I'll leave that alone. Doomsday would and should get slaughtered by rulk, hell WWH should be able to destroy him since he has shown more physical power than doomsday. I'm not arguing against you about this because your opinion will never change, your judgements is one sided (dc).

carver9
Nah. I'd put Rulk above most versions of DD and Despero. Except V & V Despero and Flame of Pytar Despero.

And Rulk probably wins.

Why isnt rulk above V&V despero?

Charmander
I'm not arguing against you about this because your opinion will never change, your judgements is one sided Good one Carvey.

Not applicable to you at all as well.

carver9
Originally posted by Charmander
I realize you hate DC, but can you keep it down to a minimum?

I dont have anything against dc and I'm sure as hell isnt biased like 90% of the people on the forum. I vote for people because I have a reason behind it and I provide my reasons on why I give whoever the person is there wins.

xJLxKing

And Rulk probably wins.
V&V Despero is the one that he was talking about. I used HP DD.

I doubt Rulk would beat them.

Charmander
I dont have anything against dc and I'm sure as hell isnt biased like 90% of the people on the forum. I vote for people because I have a reason behind it and I provide my reasons on why I give whoever the person is there wins. Reason: Marvel

carver9
Good one Carvey.

Not applicable to you at all as well.

How about you get off my nut sack and ignore my posts.

xJLxKing
Despero has shown nothing to even put him past WWH physically. SMP, I'm not even going here, I'll leave that alone. Doomsday would and should get slaughtered by rulk, hell WWH should be able to destroy him since he has shown more physical power than doomsday. I'm not arguing against you about this because your opinion will never change, your judgements is one sided (dc).
V&V Despero took down about 5-6 character. All very powerful. I forgot the actual list, but it was Superman, CM, Powergirl, MM, Wonderwoman, and a few more. It didn't take him long to do so.

SMP is easily above Rulk!!

Charmander
How about you get off my nut sack and ignore my posts. How about you stop making ironic posts?

Enyalus
Why isnt rulk above V&V despero?
Because V&V Despero was taking on Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Hourman and Hawkman at the same time? Because he overpowered Superman and Captain Marvel simultaneously? All more than anything Rulk has shown.

His durability wasn't as high as Rulk's, though.

carver9
V&V Despero is the one that he was talking about. I used HP DD.

I doubt Rulk would beat them.

Again, what make you say that VV despero is more powerful and please dont tell me its because of the people that he fought?

xJLxKing
Again, what make you say that VV despero is more powerful and please dont tell me its because of the people that he fought?
IT BECAUSE HE BEAT DOWN THOSE PEOPLE LIKE NOTHING

Get it??

carver9
Because V&V Despero was taking on Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Hourman and Hawkman at the same time? Because he overpowered Superman and Captain Marvel simultaneously? All more than anything Rulk has shown.

His durability wasn't as high as Rulk's, though.

How about this, name everyone that hulk has fought simutaneously?

When you answer that, remember, rulk>hulk

Despero showed NOTHING to even make me suggest that rulk couldnt pull some wins, hell, possibly a majority.

Rulk showed more punching power, rulk showed more speed, rulk durability is higher, etc....

xJLxKing

When you answer that, remember, rulk>hulk

Despero showed NOTHING to even make me suggest that rulk couldnt pull some wins, hell, possibly a majority.

Rulk showed more punching power, rulk showed more speed, rulk durability is higher, etc....
You show me nothing to suggest that you can even comprehend what the he$% you talking about.

carver9
IT BECAUSE HE BEAT DOWN THOSE PEOPLE LIKE NOTHING

Get it??

Lets not bring up who they beat up because V&V despero would lose.

Despero also almost got his face taken off by hawkgirls mace vs Rulk shrugged off an attack from odison thors hammer.

carver9
You show me nothing to suggest that you can even comprehend what the he$% you talking about.

How about you answer the question because what Despero did a lot of bricks has repeated that process, example, Konvikt.

xJLxKing
Lets not bring up who they beat up because V&V despero would lose.

Despero also almost got his face taken off by hawkgirls mace vs Rulk shrugged off an attack from odison thors hammer.
Doesn't change the fact that
Superman, CM, Wonder Woman, Hourman, Powergirl, Hawkman>>>Hulk, or Rulk

Despero walked right through them. Okay ??

Enyalus
Why don't you do that for me, since you're arguing for Rulk to win here? And please, keep it to Savage Hulk and/or Professor Hulk. Not Mindless or WWH.

I didn't say he couldn't take some wins. But no, he doesn't take the majority.

carver9
Doesn't change the fact that
Superman, CM, Wonder Woman, Hourman, Powergirl, Hawkman>>>Hulk, or Rulk

Despero walked right through them. Okay ??

Not even commenting on this post since that entire crew that you named except captain marvel and hourman get there ass kicked on a daily basis by bricks while as a team, example, the general.

Despero didnt walk through sh**, he lost a lot of teeth when he got bust across the face by that mace.

carver9

Why don't you do that for me, since you're arguing for Rulk to win here? And please, keep it to Savage Hulk and/or Professor Hulk. Not Mindless or WWH.

I didn't say he couldn't take some wins. But no, he doesn't take the majority.

Mindless hulk, I think he's above all hulks but I do think that rulk has the POTENTIAL to be at his power level due to energy absorption.

WWH, rulk is more powerful.

Since you said dont bring up Mindless hulk feats then I dont have anything for ya.

Enyalus
Mindless hulk, I think he's above all hulks but I do think that rulk has the POTENTIAL to be at his power level due to energy absorption.

WWH, rulk is more powerful.

Since you said dont bring up Mindless hulk feats then I dont have anything for ya.
Okay. Well, overpowering two high heralds at the same time with one hand each (Superman and Captain Marvel) after KOing Wonder Woman (notoriously difficult to do) and dealing with others is superior, physical-wise, to what Rulk's shown.

That's why V&V Despero gets the nod over Rulk for the majority. Ditto for Flame of Pytar Despero, and H/P DD and DD Wars DD as well as Year One DD.

Prime is Prime. erm

xJLxKing
Not even commenting on this post since that entire crew that you named except captain marvel and hourman get there ass kicked on a daily basis by bricks while as a team, example, the general.

Despero didnt walk through sh**, he lost a lot of teeth when he got bust across the face by that mace.
I am done with you!

carver9
Okay. Well, overpowering two high heralds at the same time with one hand each (Superman and Captain Marvel) after KOing Wonder Woman (notoriously difficult to do) and dealing with others is superior, physical-wise, to what Rulk's shown.

That's why V&V Despero gets the nod over Rulk for the majority. Ditto for Flame of Pytar Despero, and H/P DD and DD Wars DD as well as Year One DD.

Prime is Prime. erm

I agree, nice feat but with the force that rulk was hitting a-bomb with, I'm pretty sure he could possibly do the same thing.

Despero showed amazing strength but his durability was crap, to many shots to the head from someone like rulk should ko him.

Throughout rulk entire showing rulk had no kind of competition, he ran through EVERYONE and asked for more.

We really dont know what rulk would do if he was in despero position but his showings that he has in his own series puts him above despero.

carver9
I am done with you!

Thanks.

Enyalus
Throughout rulk entire showing rulk had no kind of competition, he ran through EVERYONE and asked for more.

We really dont know what rulk would do if he was in despero position but his showings that he has in his own series puts him above despero.
Have you read Hulk 11? If not, I suggest it. Its where Rulk and Professor Hulk fight, and Rulk kills him. But they were virtually equal and Professor Hulk has Rulk pinned at one point. And Hulk didn't even want to fight, while Rulk wanted to kill Hulk. Grandmaster even notes that the contest is 'too even' and something drastic needed to be done.

Rulk's a slightly stronger version of Hulk...his feats put him right around there, with the exception of the two-shotting Grandmaster feat.

zeel

I guess manhandeling superman and captian marvel at the same time counts for nothing.

RULK is a stupid character very simple.

BA 10/10 just casue i hate Rulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Have you read Hulk 11? If not, I suggest it. Its where Rulk and Professor Hulk fight, and Rulk kills him. But they were virtually equal and Professor Hulk has Rulk pinned at one point. And Hulk didn't even want to fight, while Rulk wanted to kill Hulk. Grandmaster even notes that the contest is 'too even' and something drastic needed to be done.

Rulk's a slightly stronger version of Hulk...his feats put him right around there, with the exception of the two-shotting Grandmaster feat.

I went and read it yesterday and I also read the part where rulk said he didnt want to kill hulk. I also think that THAT version of hulk that rulk ws fighting was as powerful, if not, more powerful than WWH (dont know for sure though).

Throughout that entire arc Rulk always brought up not wanting to kill hulk, he wants to torture him. Then he brought up the fact that he can absorb gamma energy, why not just drain hulk which would weaken him and just out right kill him. If he wanted to kill hulk, why didnt he kill him the first two times he had teh opporunity?

Rulk has proven on too many of occasions as being hulk superior. He also proved to be more powerful than thor but thor got a second chance against a weaker rulk

zeel
I agree, nice feat but with the force that rulk was hitting a-bomb with, I'm pretty sure he could possibly do the same thing.

Despero showed amazing strength but his durability was crap, to many shots to the head from someone like rulk should ko him.

very true despero has insane strength but shit duribility showings.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
I guess manhandeling superman and captian marvel at the same time counts for nothing.

RULK is a stupid character very simple.

BA 10/10 just casue i hate Rulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

From odinson thors feat, hes> superman and rulk ripped through him like nothing.

Enyalus
I went and read it yesterday and I also read the part where rulk said he didnt want to kill hulk.
Until he goes and, you know, kills Hulk. And then in Hulk 12, gloats about to it GM. Seems like he wanted to kill him to me.

I also think that THAT version of hulk that rulk ws fighting was as powerful, if not, more powerful than WWH (dont know for sure though).
Dude, be serious.

Rulk has proven on too many of occasions as being hulk superior. He also proved to be more powerful than thor but thor got a second chance against a weaker rulk
Why was Rulk weaker? He wasn't overheating yet. Thor was holding back the first time is the simple explanation. Like he usually does.

Badabing
How about you get off my nut sack and ignore my posts. How about you stop and ignore their posts?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Badabing
How about you stop and ignore their posts?
You know you want on that nutsack train, Bada. biscuits

carver9

Until he goes and, you know, kills Hulk. And then in Hulk 12, gloats about to it GM. Seems like he wanted to kill him to me.

Dude, be serious.

Why was Rulk weaker? He wasn't overheating yet. Thor was holding back the first time is the simple explanation. Like he usually does.

He had no choice in killing hulk because if he didnt, hulk was going to kill him. ITs also part of the story, hulk is suppose to be the primary villian, no matter who rulk whip up on.

Thats basically saying discredit all of thanos feats because he got defeated by a weaker version of drax. Thats basically saying discredit all of Hulk feats because he got chopped the hell up and actually defeated by wolverine.

I agree with this statement though, WWH was extremely powerful and we dont know where this version of hulk was that fought rulk but going by rulk feat and that version of hulk giving him a fight, he had to be powerful.

Why would thor hold back against someone that took his full force hammer to the face and basically all of his other attacks without even flinching.?

The reason why I think rulk was weaker is due to the fact that he had just got through fighting abomb then minutes later fought hulk THEN defeated thor but took and stood there to attacks that he was dishing out. THEN he jumped from the moon to earth and the entrance from all the heat that was going towards his body could have started that spell that he went through by over heating. Then he fought hulk again, thor interviened and he fought hulk AGAIN which lead to him passing out.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
How about you stop and ignore their posts?

I agree.

Mindset
You know you want on that nutsack train, Bada. biscuits lmao

Enyalus
He had no choice in killing hulk because if he didnt, hulk was going to kill him. ITs also part of the story, hulk is suppose to be the primary villian, no matter who rulk whip up on.
No. Again, Hulk repeatedly said he didn't want to fight. Let alone kill Rulk. Rulk's life was not in danger. Rulk wanted to kill him, not the other way around. Also...Hulk the primary villain? I hope that was a slip up lol.

Thats basically saying discredit all of thanos feats because he got defeated by a weaker version of drax. Thats basically saying discredit all of Hulk feats because he got chopped the hell up and actually defeated by wolverine.
No, they aren't the same at all. He was virtually even fighting A-Bomb, he was losing to Thor the second time around, he got beat by Savage Hulk, he was virtually stalemating Professor Hulk, he got his punch stopped and absolutely clocked into a mountain by Hulk at the end of Hulk 12, etc. There are plenty of feats for him being powerful, yes...but not that much more physically powerful.

I agree with this statement though, WWH was extremely powerful and we dont know where this version of hulk was that fought rulk but going by rulk feat and that version of hulk giving him a fight, he had to be powerful.
No, dude. It was Hulk pulled from the timestream when he had Banner's intelligence. IE, Professor Hulk. Same Hulk that Thanos casually overpowered once and backhand-floored another time. Same Hulk that braced the 150 billion ton mountain range. Etc. Same one. Professor Hulk. No where near WWH.

Why would thor hold back against someone that took his full force hammer to the face and basically all of his other attacks without even flinching.?
Why does he hold back ever? Who knows. Plot device by Loeb.

The reason why I think rulk was weaker is due to the fact that he had just got through fighting abomb then minutes later fought hulk THEN defeated thor but took and stood there to attacks that he was dishing out. THEN he jumped from the moon to earth and the entrance from all the heat that was going towards his body could have started that spell that he went through by over heating. Then he fought hulk again, thor interviened and he fought hulk AGAIN which lead to him passing out.
That's a solid argument. I can concede that.

carver9

No. Again, Hulk repeatedly said he didn't want to fight. Let alone kill Rulk. Rulk's life was not in danger. Rulk wanted to kill him, not the other way around. Also...Hulk the primary villain? I hope that was a slip up lol.

No, they aren't the same at all. He was virtually even fighting A-Bomb, he was losing to Thor the second time around, he got beat by Savage Hulk, he was virtually stalemating Professor Hulk, he got his punch stopped and absolutely clocked into a mountain by Hulk at the end of Hulk 12, etc. There are plenty of feats for him being powerful, yes...but not that much more physically powerful.

No, dude. It was Hulk pulled from the timestream when he had Banner's intelligence. IE, Professor Hulk. Same Hulk that Thanos casually overpowered once and backhand-floored another time. Same Hulk that braced the 150 billion ton mountain range. Etc. Same one. Professor Hulk. No where near WWH.

Why does he hold back ever? Who knows. Plot device by Loeb.

That's a solid argument. I can concede that.

I never said that rulk didnt want to fight hulk, I said that he didnt want to kill him which he didnt because he said it a thousand times.

Where in that fight was abomb and rulk even, I didnt see that; abomb was getting throttled that entire fight.

I already explained to you why I thought thor showing was more impressive the second time. Thor was in shock the first time they fought and basically got treated like a chump. I agree, thor does hold back a lot BUT he NEVER got his ass kicked like that. When he first appeared he even said that he was there to basically kill Rulk, he made that plain and clear.

Where was it stated that that version of hulk was professor hulk. I remember when he got that powerup he said that he has the power of the hulk but banners intellect, I didnt see any kind of pluck and hulk stopping rulk punches, what was wrong with that, especially a rulk that wasnt paying attention.

Enyalus
I never said that rulk didnt want to fight hulk, I said that he didnt want to kill him which he didnt because he said it a thousand times.
I really don't want to do more uploading to Photobucket. At the beginning of Hulk 11 Rulk states while fighting him, "After the beating you gave me last time, I don't want to FIGHT you either...I want to KILL you!" Then he proceeds to go for the killshot, and in Hulk 12 gloats that the Hulk is dead. So yes, he was going for the kill. Hulk didn't want to fight at all. And they were still nearly even.

Where was it stated that that version of hulk was professor hulk. I remember when he got that powerup he said that he has the power of the hulk but banners intellect, I didnt see any kind of pluck and hulk stopping rulk punches, what was wrong with that, especially a rulk that wasnt paying attention.
Dude, in Hulk 10 its made clear that the version of Hulk Grandmaster chose for his game was pulled from back in time when Hulk was in the microverse with Jarella. Banner's mind and Hulk's power. Otherwise known as Professor Hulk.

carver9

I really don't want to do more uploading to Photobucket. At the beginning of Hulk 11 Rulk states while fighting him, "After the beating you gave me last time, I don't want to FIGHT you either...I want to KILL you!" Then he proceeds to go for the killshot, and in Hulk 12 gloats that the Hulk is dead. So yes, he was going for the kill. Hulk didn't want to fight at all. And they were still nearly even.

Dude, in Hulk 10 its made clear that the version of Hulk Grandmaster chose for his game was pulled from back in time when Hulk was in the microverse with Jarella. Banner's mind and Hulk's power. Otherwise known as Professor Hulk.

You dont have to, I believe you.

Again we dont know where that hulks power level was and the story is revolved around hulk, of course he's going to give rulk a fight; hulk is the secret ingredient in killling rulk and I wouldnt be surprised if he did, no matter WHO rulk runs through.

Enyalus
Meh. Okay.

I, like you, still believes Rulk beats WWIII BA.

carver9
Meh. Okay.

I, like you, still believes Rulk beats WWIII BA.

I'm not impressed by WWIII black adam. Regular adams durability seem more impressive, even with the amp.

I give it to rulk but it would be an interesting fight. Adam getting pissed at Rulk because rulk is smiling the entire time while he's whipping his ass.

psycho gundam
lol wut?

carver9
lol wut?

I'm not impressed; for some strange reason, with the amp that he got, he was much stronger than his normal self but his durability was decreased.

I just wasnt impressed, especially with his fight with the martian, that fight alone messed up all of his showings. Then another thing, martian was the only being that black adam fought that was in supes/wonderwoman, etc.... league.

Black Adam IS my favorite character, cant get no better than him but I think that amp had an impact on his durability.

Spire
Lol.

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Lol.

Just my opinion; I dont think current black would be affected at all by heat vision when he has so much on panel proof of taking more than that.

Hell, captain marvel and black adam is equals and captain marvel has taken supes heat vision NUMEROUS of times.

Physically, black adam was a beast during his amp but it was either the writer or the amp that decreased his durability.

xJLxKing
Just my opinion; I dont think current black would be affected at all by heat vision when he has so much on panel proof of taking more than that.

Hell, captain marvel and black adam is equals and captain marvel has taken supes heat vision NUMEROUS of times.

Physically, black adam was a beast during his amp but it was either the writer or the amp that decreased his durability.
Isn't current adam a statue?

Charmander
Face melted = showing that overrides all

Also, his face melted, BA didn't seem bothered by it at all... but I digress.

carver9
Isn't current adam a statue?

I'm referring to the Black adam that got his powrs back from Mary (after her rampage).

carver9

Also, his face melted, BA didn't seem bothered by it at all... but I digress.

Naah, not just that, he just didnt face a true top tier except martian manhunter.

Enyalus
Naah, not just that, he just didnt face a true top tier except martian manhunter.
And Sentinel. And Shazam Billy. stick out tongue

carver9
And Sentinel. And Shazam Billy. stick out tongue

Shazam billy is reminding me of thor, he has so much potential BUT he's not even using it.

Do you think that Shazam billy was fighting black adam at his full potential or even half of that.

Sentinel, I'm going to admit, I dont know much about him. Seen some books with him in it but not enough to give you my opinion on him.

Spire

Really?

carver9
Really?

Are you disagreeing with my post? You dont think durability wise captain marvel and black adam are equals?

If your answer is yes, remember that captain marvel has taken heat vision on numerous of occasions.

Spire
Lol at you trying to A>B>C me.

carver9
Lol at you trying to A>B>C me.

Not abc, but common knowledge.

Enyalus
Sentinel, I'm going to admit, I dont know much about him. Seen some books with him in it but not enough to give you my opinion on him.
Sentinel, IMO, is below peak herald. I catch flak for that opinion, because Sentinel has full use of the Starheart...a magical substance so powerful it was kept under lock by the Guardians of the Universe. He's got a really cool feat of evolving an entire ....asteroid... billions of years in order to humanely kill off a group of aliens living on it and free a chained Spectre. Far as battle feats, meh.

Shazam Billy blows, I agree. Regular CM has done more.

Charmander
Are you disagreeing with my post? You dont think durability wise captain marvel and black adam are equals?

If your answer is yes, remember that captain marvel has taken heat vision on numerous of occasions. So has Wonder Woman...

Spire
Ok, so your saying with BA's amp he was actually weaker, and that MM's HV melting his face was an, "Oh well, his amp made him weaker. No worries."

Charmander
Ok, so your saying with BA's amp he was actually weaker, and that MM's HV melting his face was an, "Oh well, his amp made him weaker. No worries." Of course.

We take the lowest showing, and turn it into his average (nevermind that he got hit with other shit, and he was fighting for quite a while straight).

Spire
I was directing it at carver9.

Anyways is it accepted here that BA's amp made him weaker?

Charmander
I was directing it at carver9.

Anyways is it accepted here that BA's amp made him weaker? I realize

Only by Carver... which is a terrible source either way you look at it. erm

Spire
Only by Carver... which is a terrible source either way you look at it. erm

thumb up

Ok, so then an amped BA was getting melted by MV.

Philosophía

That's the way things roll around here, apparently.

quanchi112
Rulk wins.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Harbinger

Here they are:

That is some f'n garbage

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
That is some f'n garbage It's canon regardless.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's canon regardless.

So is Spiderman beating Firelord, but I don't have to like it big grin

quanchi112
So is Spiderman beating Firelord, but I don't have to like it big grin Rulk is powerful enough to kill the Gm and ko a Watcher. he doesn't just have one fluke. You do have to like it!

Mindset
He never koed a Watcher

quanchi112
He never koed a Watcher What happened then?

Mindset
He knocked him off his feet.

quanchi112
He knocked him off his feet. So he just left after that?

Mindset
Green Hulk started fighting Rulk.

Uatu probably just watched, since that's what he does.

quanchi112
Green Hulk started fighting Rulk.

Uatu probably just watched, since that's what he does. He was punched out/aka knocked out.

Mindset
No, he wasn't.

Enyalus
He was punched out/aka knocked out.
He was elbowed once in the face, and fell.

That's it.

quanchi112
He was elbowed once in the face, and fell.

That's it. Are you sure?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Hulk12016.jpg

Enyalus
Are you sure?
Yes I'm sure. I read the issue in question. Your homework assignment for tonight is to do the same. stick out tongue Answers are due in class tomorrow.

quanchi112
Yes I'm sure. I read the issue in question. Your homework assignment for tonight is to do the same. stick out tongue Answers are due in class tomorrow. So the Rulk just lied there?

Mindset
quan have you been watching the playoffs?

Enyalus
So the Rulk just lied there?
Rulk exaggerated. As villains tend to do.

"I. AM. THE. NEW. GOD."

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Rulk exaggerated. As villains tend to do.

"I. AM. THE. NEW. GOD."

laughing out loud K.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Hulk4006.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Hulk5006.jpg

Does the writer lie typically when going over past events?

Mindset
Loeb does.

quanchi112
Loeb does. I always prove my case, brah.

horrorwolf
Rulk wins EASILY with Loebforce.

Hyperion Prime
Are you sure?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Hulk12016.jpg

C this is why I don't buy this crappy comicbook. What B.S. Loeb youbastard

Wild Shadow
did anyone explain to loeb that marvel has brackets of powersets and that grounded earth bricks dont defeat cosmic beings or even higher Abstracts by sheer brute force because they possess equal to undefinable strength combined with energy manipulations..

i mean he is aware that marvel isnt DC where the main character just gains or discovers a new ability for that specific story because it causes multiple retcons and headaches for even quantum physicist... sigh.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

i could except if this was just a what if comic that i could tolerate it i might not like it but its understandable but this is shite

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
did anyone explain to loeb that marvel has brackets of powersets and that grounded earth bricks dont defeat cosmic beings or even higher Abstracts by sheer brute force because they possess equal to undefinable strength combined with energy manipulations ..

i mean he is aware that marvel isnt DC where the main character just gains or discovers a new ability for that specific story because it causes multiple retcons and headaches for even quantum physicist... sigh.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

i could except if this was just a what if comic that i could tolerate it i might not like it but its understandable but this is shite

Agree 100%.....besides why the hell is Rulk even in outer space!!!! Messing with Thor's hammer, Surfers board, the Watcher...etc. I actually put Rulk as an alternate universe.

quanchi112
C this is why I don't buy this crappy comicbook. What B.S. Loeb youbastard Galactus sonned him.

Mindship
Rulk absorbed BA's energy, becomes Bulk.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mindship

laughing

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Mindship

lulz.

Black Adam get owned by Loeb.

Fenris878
WWIII Black Adam? The same one that took on DC Earth and was stopped by a technicality? No. Rulk will burn out before he can come close to winning this. Even written by Loeb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.