X-verse Vs DC universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormultt
Professor x
Cyclops
Rogue-storm
White phoenix of the crown
New son gambit
Dark beast
Vulcan
Shadow cat
Havok(sun dipped)
HOM wanda
Magneto
Meggan
Majik
Iceman(full potential)
Archangel
Apocalypse
Legion
X-man
Proteus
VS

DC universe

......Can the x-world's most powerful forms and mutants take down this hyped up universe we call DC...

spetznaz
18 Marvel characters vs an ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

To be honest, it appears like the aggregate sense of logic in the forum at times seems to move up and down in cycles. Last time I saw such silliness (the whole character X, or set of characters X, vs the Marvel Universe or DC universe) was over a year ago, and before that maybe 3 or so years ago.

Anyways, ask yourself ...can those 18 characters take out the ENTIRE Marvel universe?

If they cannot, then they also cannot take out the ENTIRE DC universe.

A character or set of characters that can take out the entire Marvel universe can take out the DCU, and those that can take out the DCU can take out the MU.

On an expansive macro scale both universes are directly analogous.

Other Old Timers (who know who Wolverine888 was) know that even HE would never put characters such as Cyclops and Storm against a universe (and even though several of the characters shown are quite powerful, they still cannot stand against an ENTIRE universe).

(Anyways ...for those who are 'slow learners'...a rule of thumb for expansive macro-situations is as follows: if a character or set of cannot defeat the MU, they cannot defeat the DCU. In the same vein, if they cannot defeat the DCU, they cannot defeat the MU).

Oh ...and definitely not Storm and Havok (whether it is 'cosmic storm' or 'sun-dipped Havok')

stormultt
Originally posted by spetznaz
18 Marvel characters vs an ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

To be honest, it appears like the aggregate sense of logic in the forum at times seems to move up and down in cycles. Last time I saw such silliness (the whole character X, or set of characters X, vs the Marvel Universe or DC universe) was over a year ago, and before that maybe 3 or so years ago.

Anyways, ask yourself ...can those 18 characters take out the ENTIRE Marvel universe?

If they cannot, then they also cannot take out the ENTIRE DC universe.

A character or set of characters that can take out the entire Marvel universe can take out the DCU, and those that can take out the DCU can take out the MU.

On an expansive macro scale both universes are directly analogous.

Other Old Timers (who know who Wolverine888 was) know that even HE would never put characters such as Cyclops and Storm against a universe (and even though several of the characters shown are quite powerful, they still cannot stand against an ENTIRE universe).

(Anyways ...for those who are 'slow learners'...a rule of thumb for expansive macro-situations is as follows: if a character or set of cannot defeat the MU, they cannot defeat the DCU. In the same vein, if they cannot defeat the DCU, they cannot defeat the MU).

Oh ...and definitely not Storm and Havok (whether it is 'cosmic storm' or 'sun-dipped Havok')

First of all HOM wanda rearranged the entire omniverse, new son gambit is multiversal and u should already know of the phoenix force...im assuming atleast...

Survivor19
Dark Beast solo.
He mass-produces Amazo or something.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Survivor19
Dark Beast solo.

???

Are you serious? This X-Fanboyism has got to stop. erm

stormultt
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
???

Are you serious? This X-Fanboyism has got to stop. erm

disgust

Sin I AM
Prime solos

stormultt
prime gets his face imprinted into the very ground wanda walks on XDD

Sin I AM
your fangirlism is clouding your train of thoughts sweetie... your mutants couldnt even take out DC earth imo, let alone the universe

janus77
all the X-men band together to give Wanda enough time to say "no more DC"... should take 3 seconds, max. Wolverine simply hugs Wanda, then Colossus hugs them both, then ...

big ball of X-men ... too many layers to destroy in one-blast.

Survivor19
Scenario is unclear.
I presume they go undercover.
Then Dark beast gets lots of genetic samples, then they win after a long war.
Happy Dance

stormultt
Originally posted by Sin I AM
your fangirlism is clouding your train of thoughts sweetie... your mutants couldnt even take out DC earth imo, let alone the universe

gurl paalzz phoenix alone would wipe out DC earth with superman, wonderwoman and batman etc etc... crying out for mercy beneath the feets of the flaming goddess herself..XDD

lol seriously DC earth woudl not stand a chance hun so GET IT RIGHT!

Sin I AM
Hmm, well then I guess your just a troll then, because after the initial assault..Phoenix, Wanda, and MAYBE Gambit is al the team you'll have left, and thats before the skyfathers, cosmic entities, and uber characters get involved. Do u honestly believe that this rag-tag group of mutants can take on a WHOLE non-jobbing universe? Especially DC? where herald-levelers are as common as mutants were BEFORE the House of M. You have to be trolling, or a fangirl, either way your out of your mind

stormultt
no hunbun...dont think like that, im classy big grin , and the way i see is that wanda could snap her fingers and POOF would ya look at that no more DC, or phoenix could do her thang, listen theres many possibilities lol and if i am a fangirl then u r a DC fangirl psychotic illusional little girl, see i know! DC has sum out of this world crazy characters but these arent just any mutants these are some of the beings in x-verse who could put an end to DC if not criple DC...

Survivor19
Hmm, well then I guess your just a troll then, because after the initial assault..Phoenix, Wanda, and MAYBE Gambit is al the team you'll have left, and thats before the skyfathers, cosmic entities, and uber characters get involved. Do u honestly believe that this rag-tag group of mutants can take on a WHOLE non-jobbing universe? Especially DC? where herald-levelers are as common as mutants were BEFORE the House of M. You have to be trolling, or a fangirl, either way your out of your mind
Why Gambit?

Sin I AM
gambit had control over all kinetic energy during the New Son arc, but he was a shitty wielder and burnt his powers out fighting an alternate version of himself

stormultt
BUT GUURRRLL he was sexy...

Wei Phoenix
your fangirlism is clouding your train of thoughts sweetie... your mutants couldnt even take out DC earth imo, let alone the universe Originally posted by stormultt
gurl paalzz phoenix alone would wipe out DC earth with superman, wonderwoman and batman etc etc... crying out for mercy beneath the feets of the flaming goddess herself..XDD

lol seriously DC earth woudl not stand a chance hun so GET IT RIGHT! Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmm, well then I guess your just a troll then, because after the initial assault..Phoenix, Wanda, and MAYBE Gambit is al the team you'll have left, and thats before the skyfathers, cosmic entities, and uber characters get involved. Do u honestly believe that this rag-tag group of mutants can take on a WHOLE non-jobbing universe? Especially DC? where herald-levelers are as common as mutants were BEFORE the House of M. You have to be trolling, or a fangirl, either way your out of your mind Originally posted by stormultt
no hunbun...dont think like that, im classy big grin , and the way i see is that wanda could snap her fingers and POOF would ya look at that no more DC, or phoenix could do her thang, listen theres many possibilities lol and if i am a fangirl then u r a DC fangirl psychotic illusional little girl, see i know! DC has sum out of this world crazy characters but these arent just any mutants these are some of the beings in x-verse who could put an end to DC if not criple DC...

Cat fight? confused

hulk222
hulk should be in fight, otherwisemarvel lose

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by hulk222
hulk should be in fight, otherwisemarvel lose

No for 2 reasons.

1. Hulk did not originate from the X-Verse
2. Hulk would not be the deciding factor in the teams victory or defeat. He'll get stomped by a lot of DC Earth heroes and villains.

hulk222
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No for 2 reasons.

2. Hulk would not be the deciding factor in the teams victory or defeat. He'll get stomped by a lot of DC Earth heroes and villains.

hahahahha u jokign right, how can u stop someone u cant ko or kill and can be stronger than u inasecond

besides who cares hulk dont gotta be x-men he marvels main gjuy so that alows him i think

anyway xmen aint got own universe stupid, they apart of a bigger one

damn noobs

Wei Phoenix
hahahahha u jokign right, how can u stop someone u cant ko or kill and can be stronger than u inasecond

besides who cares hulk dont gotta be x-men he marvels main gjuy so that alows him i think

anyway xmen aint got own universe stupid, they apart of a bigger one

damn noobs

Same way Rulk did?

Hulk actually isn't their main cash cow.

You obviously don't know what the X-Verse means.

hulk222
that rulk stole his pwoer liek he did surfer im sure rulk still strong but not asstrong

he is theirmain one evr1 knows him, ask anyone

i do it means u fail

Wei Phoenix
Spider-Man is way more popular than Hulk.

Rulk stole nothing from him.

hulk222
he stole from surfer so he must have from hulk, it sobvious to smart people like me, its only way possibl he do it like that

spidermn is liked by kids thats all

sheesh

Wei Phoenix
he stole from surfer so he must have from hulk, it sobvious to smart people like me, its only way possibl he do it like that

spidermn is liked by kids thats all

sheesh

Fail...Kids are a greater and more profitable market than adults are.

The Scribe
Originally posted by janus77
all the X-men band together to give Wanda enough time to say "no more DC"... should take 3 seconds, max. Wolverine simply hugs Wanda, then Colossus hugs them both, then ...

big ball of X-men ... too many layers to destroy in one-blast.

Even when She did that in the Marvel Universe, she didn't wipe out all mutants. So, that theory falls flat.

Also, she couldn't do anything to the Spectre.

I doubt they could beat Parallax. I could go on. wink

Originally posted by Survivor19
Dark Beast solo.

What... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
LMAO!

This thread is here, too?!

God...

DCU stomps the X-Verse. Period.

stormultt
i dont think DCU will be stomping them that easily because phoenix, gambit, and storm which r all at peak could be holding off teams at a time while wanda speaks a few simple words"No more DC universe" and BAM!!!!! datman, superman, wonderwoman, teentitans , every lantern corps, spectre etc etc etc etc... EVERYTHANG!!!! is gone..^^

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by stormultt
i dont think DCU will be stomping them that easily because phoenix, gambit, and storm which r all at peak could be holding off teams at a time while wanda speaks a few simple words"No more DC universe" and BAM!!!!! datman, superman, wonderwoman, teentitans , every lantern corps, spectre etc etc etc etc... EVERYTHANG!!!! is gone..^^

Wanda is NOT powerful enough to erase a whole universe.

I have one word for you:

Mxyzpltk.

stormultt
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wanda is NOT powerful enough to erase a whole universe.

I have one word for you:

Mxyzpltk.

LOL HOM wanda reconstructed the whole omniverse go look it up hun

JakeTheBank
LOL HOM wanda reconstructed the whole omniverse go look it up hun

Where does it say that Wanda reconstructed the whole omniverse ?

And do you know just how many people with universal powers exist in the DCU?

Wei Phoenix

TBH she said no more mutants but there was obviously still mutants there.

spetznaz
The sad thing about this is that the original poster actually seems to believe the X-team would win. His/her/its main focal point seems to be Wanda, with Phoenix, Gambit and Storm (huh?) 'holding off teams at a time,' enabling Wanda to pull her mojo.

Yes, I know it is comics (and at the end of the day doesn't matter), but I like to think that it can at least hone the debating abilities of (especially) the younger members here ...skills that will help later on in life when you are presenting an investment policy statement, or defending your corporate book mandate.

However, it seems like there are some KMCers who are, quite honestly, incapable of logical thought.

Take Gambit ...Storm (huh?) ...and 90% of the other 18 characters named. None of them even FACTOR in the fight. Sure, the OP meant New Sun Gambit ....who was defeated by his normal-earth version! NSGambit is not well versed in terms of skill ....he had the power, but not the dexterity in its use. He could be taken out by the Teen Titans (yes ...I sure darn said that!) based on how he handled himself against 'normal Gambit.'

Now, there are some powerful folk in the lineup of 18, such as Phoenix and Wanda. But goodness ...they are mere pawns compared to the TOTAL LIST OF UBER-POWERS IN THE DC UNIVERSE (or for that matter, Marvel Universe).

Phoenix is powerful ...but put her against the entire pantheon of characters in the DCU (or the MU for that matter ...or even the Image universe), and she would not even make top 25 in terms of power.

As for Wanda ...well yeah, she managed to erase mutants ...wait, MOST mutants (hmmm ...I guess she is not as omni as possible). However, a serious Zatanna could take care of her depending on who moved first, and anyways ....Mxy would simply turn her inside out.

I almost wish you were a guy ...I'd treat you the same way I used to treat trash like Wolverine888 on the forum.

iceman24567
The X team has alot of raw power but the whole DC universe? The mutants get stomped into shit stains.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by spetznaz

As for Wanda ...well yeah, she managed to erase mutants ...wait, MOST mutants (hmmm ...I guess she is not as omni as possible). However, a serious Zatanna could take care of her depending on who moved first, and anyways ....Mxy would simply turn her inside out.

You know I see a lot of people here believe HOM Wanda is the end all be all of reality warpers. She couldn't erase all of mutants as she said and she hasn't proven that she could affect people/erase those who are above mutants like heralds and skyfathers.

Nihilist
DC stomp them damn muties with ease.

stormultt
Originally posted by Nihilist
DC stomp them damn muties with ease.

u know wat? I HOPE THEY STOMP YO ASS

lol ok guys im gonna go on a lemd and say NO HELL NO they cannot take DCU just with them but they could criple DCU but yea they wont entirely win...

JakeTheBank
You know I see a lot of people here believe HOM Wanda is the end all be all of reality warpers. She couldn't erase all of mutants as she said and she hasn't proven that she could affect people/erase those who are above mutants like heralds and skyfathers.

Tell me about it. HOM Wanda isn't in any position to attempt to take down the DCU with her team.

Hell, it wouldn't even take the entire DCU to stomp the "X-Verse". Plenty of people in DC can and will solo.

JakeTheBank

lol ok guys im gonna go on a lemd and say NO HELL NO they cannot take DCU just with them but they could criple DCU but yea they wont entirely win...

No, they wouldn't even cripple the DCU. DCU has infinitely powerful beings who could repair any and all damage done by the X-Verse.

stormultt
No, they wouldn't even cripple the DCU. DCU has infinitely powerful beings who could repair any and all damage done by the X-Verse.

um might i add new son could destroy DC earth or any planet with a mere thought oh no OR THAT! phoenix could easily burn away a galaxy with her flames and this is white phoenix of the crown etc etc...many ways to CRIPLE!!!!!!! DCU! FANBOI!

Wei Phoenix

I mean White Phoenix is a beast and she could easily handle a lot of DC characters in my opinion but its still kind of lopsided.

Tell me about it. HOM Wanda isn't in any position to attempt to take down the DCU with her team.

Hell, it wouldn't even take the entire DCU to stomp the "X-Verse". Plenty of people in DC can and will solo.

Deadshot shoots her in the throat before she finishes her words. Technically saying "No more DC" wouldn't work since they don't recognize their world as "DC"

Wei Phoenix
um might i add new son could destroy DC earth or any planet with a mere thought oh no OR THAT! phoenix could easily burn away a galaxy with her flames and this is white phoenix of the crown etc etc...many ways to CRIPLE!!!!!!! DCU! FANBOI!

WP wouldn't try to extinguish the world though, thats not Jean's style to kill so many heroes unless it was Dark Phoenix.

JakeTheBank

And Mxy, among other beings, could simply snap their fingers and make everything good as new. They could easily stomp the X-Verse. So, yeah take that. STORM!!!! X-MEN!!! FANBOI!!!!

But let's grade you on this debate thus far.

Making sense: EPIC FAIL
Grammar: EPIC FAIL
Spelling: EPIC FAIL
Coherent thought: EPIC FAIL
Rebuttals: EPIC FAIL
Logic: EPIC FAIL

Hmmm...

stormultt
she could say"NO MORE METAHUMANS, kryptonians, amazins, magic BLAH BLAH BLAH...but then bout tim eshe gets to the kryptonian part shed be on the ground....hmm...

Nihilist

reported.

JakeTheBank
she could say"NO MORE METAHUMANS, kryptonians, amazins, magic BLAH BLAH BLAH...but then bout tim eshe gets to the kryptonian part shed be on the ground....hmm...

You don't read, do you?

stormultt
reported.

no no im sorry lol..u so sensitive.. wink

and yea i do jake so u can not try to go down that path with me OKKK!! XDD..

Nihilist
no no im sorry lol..u so sensitive.. wink

Im not sensitive at all, your just annoying verging on trolling calling everyone a fanboy.

stormultt
lol first of all idc if u think im annoying and i only called one person a fanboy but let me INFORM U!, errtime sumbody round these forums say storm is winning sumthing or sumthin of that nature yallm tryna call me or sumbody ewlse a fangurl and dont get me wrong im a fangurl and I DONT CARE. cuz i got facts to prove it so idc wat u sayin or if u insultin me so u can keep it pushin and ima keep the peace, OK!

good day

Nihilist
lol first of all idc if u think im annoying and i only called one person a fanboy but let me INFORM U!, errtime sumbody round these forums say storm is winning sumthing or sumthin of that nature yallm tryna call me or sumbody ewlse a fangurl and dont get me wrong im a fangurl and I DONT CARE. cuz i got facts to prove it so idc wat u sayin or if u insultin me so u can keep it pushin and ima keep the peace, OK!

good day Sorry i didn't understand half of that.

stormultt
OOUGHH!!!!!! see but u know wat im am just going to reframe from insulting you since im so"ANNOYING" n all that good stuff so whateverrr

JakeTheBank
Sorry i didn't understand half of that.

I thought it was just me.

stormultt
I thought it was just me.

ok back to the thread and um jake dont feed in to his chaotic sinful ways it just aint WORTH IT!!

Wei Phoenix
Why don't you all just put each other on ignore?

stormultt
Why don't you all just put each other on ignore?

It's fine, but yea i do think this group would totally wip out DC earth and as for the universe with cyclops field commanding they could do some massive damage....seriously...

Nihilist
Why don't you all just put each other on ignore? Why, i aint got a problem, i said the entire DC universe would stomp and get called for it.

Dont tell me what to do.

stormultt
Why, i aint got a problem, i said the entire DC universe would stomp and get called for it.

Dont tell me what to do.

Drama queen... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wei Phoenix
Why, i aint got a problem, i said the entire DC universe would stomp and get called for it.

Dont tell me what to do.

I didn't tell you what to do. You can't tell someone what to do with a question. It was a suggestion.

Nihilist
annoying verging on trolling Originally posted by stormultt
Drama queen... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Anywoo, DCU wins. They have plenty of people who could solo that team. Any damage caused by the "X-Verse" would be repaired. I don't feel like making an exhaustive list of people who could wreck the X-Verse, but, yeah, it's quite a few.

stormultt
ok nihilist all jokes aside i respect and value your opinion. as though i disagree with it tho but still ^^

Nihilist
ok nihilist all jokes aside i respect and value your opinion. as though i disagree with it tho but still ^^ ok, no problem313w00t

stormultt
Anywoo, DCU wins. They have plenty of people who could solo that team. Any damage caused by the "X-Verse" would be repaired. I don't feel like making an exhaustive list of people who could wreck the X-Verse, but, yeah, it's quite a few.

and i dont feel like making a list of mutants who can instantly wipe that mess of a universe out of existence.....there we done now...XDD

JakeTheBank
and i dont feel like making a list of mutants who can instantly wipe that mess of a universe out of existence.....there we done now...XDD

Because you can't.

That X-Men team you listed cannot solo the Marvel Universe or the DC Universe. Even if you used all the X-Men ever, they still couldn't do it.

It's simple logic.

Each universe has universal aspects that could easily wipe out the X-Men. It's nothing against them, but they just cannot do it. I don't see why you're adamant on believing they can. I have an honest and serious question for you: do you read alot of DC or are at least quite familiar with them?

Wei Phoenix

Only one that comes to mind is MJJ.

stormultt
Only one that comes to mind is MJJ.

thats probably the ONLY one but hey this team may nhot triumph over DC but i really do think they would do some crazy and massive damage to DC earth as well as in space ofc..

Scarlet Witch could only be opposed by other extreme high end abstracts. Seen as the presence/overmonitor/whatever doesn't seem to really give a shit about DCU and mxy has been less than impressive outside of world's funniest, it could happen. She's not an x-man and is therefore misplaced in the thread.

Creshosk
Originally posted by 753
Scarlet Witch could only be opposed by other extreme high end abstracts. Seen as the presence/overmonitor/whatever doesn't seem to really give a shit about DCU and mxy has been less than impressive outside of world's funniest, it could happen. She's not an x-man and is therefore misplaced in the thread. She's an x-character by association. Daughter of magneto, sister of polaris.

-Pr-
She's still not powerful enough to take on the higher DC beings imo.

Creshosk
Originally posted by -Pr-
She's still not powerful enough to take on the higher DC beings imo. I didn't mean to imply that. Obviously simply being an x-character isn't going to enable you to do so.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Creshosk
I didn't mean to imply that. Obviously simply being an x-character isn't going to enable you to do so.

i was speaking generally of the thread, not specifically to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.