Not-so-secret invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Due to machinations of heathen eldars, Orkish invasion fleet ends up in MU.
Since that's Orks we're talking about, Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka leads his WAAGH!!! oe Earth.

Invaders: Ork forces from the Second Armageddon war
Defenders: Earth before SI
Limitations:
-no herald levels and above (Sentry, Blue Marvel and Squirrel Girl are right out)
-no high-level reality manipulators ("No more Orks is right out"wink
-i already said that, but since that is BEFORE SI, Doom is unavaiable
-no outside help for Marvel Earth
-Asgard, Olymp and such count as parts of Marvel Earth here

If needed, more limitations will be added later.
How does this goes?

Survivor19
Bump
Where are all Warhammer fans?

TricksterPriest
The Daleks stop them. They got here first. biscuits
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t509250.html
http://prettyprettylights.com/Exterminate.jpg

KingD19
Well we've still got Juggernaut, Thor, Hercules, Iron man, FF, X-Men, Magneto, etc.... Orks lose, hard.

Survivor19
You seem to underestimate Orks.
Why do you think they will lose to some super-powered bozos and especially some stupid tin-man?
Orks can fight daemons and chaos mages - and win. And they have magic on their own.

Finally, i hold Primarchs and these gods as nearly equals. (at least physically) They can be harmed and killed by dakka, or choppa, just fine.

And Juggernaut can always be trapped under the mountain, duh.

Please, elaborate.

Konton
Shadowcat gets on Thor's back, they go intangible, and run around destroying everything.

Meanwhile, Mr. Fantastic is creating an energy drink that grants unlimited stamina and endurance to the drinker.

After Thor and Kitty get tired, Kitty trades off to another power house after Reed juices her up with his uber plot device elixirs.

Survivor19
Same Kitty that is in space bullet during this scenario?

rotiart
Originally posted by Konton
Shadowcat gets on Thor's back, they go intangible, and run around destroying everything.

Meanwhile, Mr. Fantastic is creating an energy drink that grants unlimited stamina and endurance to the drinker.

After Thor and Kitty get tired, Kitty trades off to another power house after Reed juices her up with his uber plot device elixirs.

So she's on top...then Hercules gets on top

TricksterPriest
" stupid tin-man"

Are you calling the Daleks stupid? uhuh Very bad things happen to anyone who insults the Daleks.

If that was to Iron Man, then nm. stick out tongue

Survivor19
That was IM, of course.

Please, guys. Is there Warhammer 40k fan who will explain everybody elese why and how Orks win?

Lord Feron
How many are there?

KingD19
Warhammer 40K takes waaaay too much time to explain and do anything, so if you explain, I'll listen to your arguments.

Lord Feron
Lets just go with Orks lose... because they are green and stinky.

TricksterPriest
Ask Raoul. He plays the humans in 40k. He might know.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
You seem to underestimate Orks.
Why do you think they will lose to some super-powered bozos and especially some stupid tin-man?
Orks can fight daemons and chaos mages - and win. And they have magic on their own.

Finally, i hold Primarchs and these gods as nearly equals. (at least physically) They can be harmed and killed by dakka, or choppa, just fine.

And Juggernaut can always be trapped under the mountain, duh.

Please, elaborate.

Whats stopping Cain from breaking the mountain or just burst right out of it?

Survivor19
All the invasion forces from the Seconf Armageddon war...
Maybe i'll give more concrete detail later.

Survivor19
Nothing...
But decades will pass until that moment. laughing
Like when he was trapped after he's got his powers.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Survivor19
All the invasion forces from the Seconf Armageddon war...
Maybe i'll give more concrete detail later.

sorry im only familiar with the the computer game so yeah... i don't read up on that. I do enjoy the idea and story behind it but could never sit down and read it though.

I remember the orks had some cool as weaponry but MU earth has a bunch of people that can just steamroll over the orc armies.

Doom and Stark come together and start mass producing enhanced doombots or something. or just outfitting soldiers with crazy tech from AIM & Sheild (i mean hell if everyone if gonna get ****ed why not have the villians and the heroes work together).

Also I don't believe they have any protection from telepaths so either mind raping armies which imo Xavier and couple of other peole can do. or taking pocession of key commanders and and just totally screwing up and sort of coordinated attack would severely dampen Their invading forces potency.

If sentinels are still around they should be a serious threat.

Survivor19
I dare to remind you that:
1) in this scenario (status quo before SI) Doom is in jail
2) nobody is mass-produsing anything, if factories and communications are blown to smitherees with lots of DAKKA
3) Orks DO have resistance to TP. How do you think daemons can't get a hold on them?

Survivor19
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.