Prison Break: The Final Break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
So 20 minutes into watching it, it is really stupid.

Darth Vicious
When did it showed?

forumcrew
It will not air on TV only on DVD. Supposed to come out on July 21st but i was able to watch it in advance. I did not love the premise of it but it does at least help to wrap things up.

Darth Vicious
I kinda read about it and it really didnt seemed interesting. Maybe Ill watch it someday im really, really bored or Ill watch it at work to kill time.

forumcrew
The only reason for it at all is to give no doubt as to how/why michael dies Most of it is very obvious though because you have seen people 4 years in the future so you know how some of them turn out. Little suspense and big plot hole ah well its wrapped up and done now.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by forumcrew
The only reason for it at all is to give no doubt as to how/why michael dies Most of it is very obvious though because you have seen people 4 years in the future so you know how some of them turn out. Little suspense and big plot hole ah well its wrapped up and done now.

Yeah thats what I thought too.

The Nuul
Yeah, this sucked and its about time they ended this. Should have only lasted maybe 2 season tops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.