Jim Jaspers vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uriel005
Jim Jaspers Earth 616 full empowered vs. Franklin Richards in adult form with the mental maturity to handle his powers.

Clash between to universe warping omega Class mutants who would win??? Or would everything just collapse and cause epic fail on an astronomcial level.

Xplosive
MJJ

Konton
MJJ

leonheartmm
no1 knows what franklins richards with his FULL POWERS wud be. his alternate universe adult versions were at times even weaker than he was.

id369
Franklin Richards

Bouboumaster
MJJ

Nihilist
The Jaspers.

KingD19
Jaspers because he's in control of his abilities.

Harbinger
Jaspers.

Tenebrous
Jaspers. Franklin burned out his powers reconstituting Galactus, and he still needed help (valeria).

Enyalus
Jaspers everytime.

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Jaspers. Franklin burned out his powers reconstituting Galactus, and he still needed help (valeria).

Frankie did

Good feat

guy222
Despite Franklin's immense power, he was killed in the future

He was Psi-Lord and the Avatar

id369
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Jaspers. Franklin burned out his powers reconstituting Galactus, and he still needed help (valeria). Well sure, but that is what a 10 year old boy? We are not fully aware how his powers would manifest if he properly matured.

KingD19
In one reality he became Galactus. I think his future potential in 616 will be amazing.

Uriel005
Read top I said Franklin Richards as adult with mental control similar to avatar but more mature speculate victor with that in mind.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Uriel005

Read top I said Franklin Richards as adult with mental control similar to avatar
but more mature speculate victor with that in mind.
MJJ ... in a ridiculous stomp.

CATMANEXE
never been able to call this one.
remember Franklin created a terrasect space and reincarnated and recreated an entire universe within that with no effort and as an afterthought, Jaspers is "potentially" an omniversal threat but has never come close to some of Franklins feats. also he isnt omnipotent, he plays it by ear, and generally screws around and puts himself in a bad spot.

FYI: Reality Warpers are unaffected by each others effects. Psylocke is also immune to this as well.

starlock
Franklin for the win

KingD19
Psylocke is immune because Jamie tweaked her quantum strings, which was awesome by the way.

xJLxKing
MJJ

illadelph12
Jaspers.

CATMANEXE
Originally posted by KingD19
Psylocke is immune because Jamie tweaked her quantum strings, which was awesome by the way.

thanks, i was going to put that in but i was too tired to remember her brothers name, and yeah, awesome for sure. im still on the fence here.
im assuming these two at their best. also minding the reality warpers are not affected by each others powers (came out in HoM/Decimation, Jamie is also exempt), so they would need to get to each other by surrounding means. im leaning to Franklin, his showings are alot higher,
and i could see him scoring a BFR via creating an infinate terrasect space, something he has done on more than one occasion, in which to lose Jaspers temporarily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by CATMANEXE
im leaning to Franklin, his showings are alot higher,

Wha? confused

Jaspers replaced Eternity and stomped the omniversal guardian with ease, who had control over all time and space and reality throughout Creation. Best feat of Franklin was creating his own pocket universe and being Galactus.

Mindset
He did this all as a child though.

From what has been seen so far MJJ > Franklin.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
He did this all as a child though.

Sure. And they've said he has Celestial-level power.

Which, unless we're talking Scathan here, MJJ was beyond.

Even potential-wise MJJ has Franklin beat.

Also - Franklin blows. Wish they'd write an issue where he became the next Adam Walsh.

Mindset
Yea, he had celestial level power as a child, that's not his peak.

Franklin has unlimited potential, so I don't see how MJJ has him beat.

Enyalus
So does Vulcan. sick

Mindset
Vulcan isn't 10, can't manipulate reality, and doesn't have feats even close to Franklin.

Enyalus
Vulcan isn't 10, can't manipulate reality, and doesn't have feats even close to Franklin.
Okay. But Franklin doesn't have feats close to MJJ. And MJJ is also Omega, so has that same theoretical 'unlimited potential.'

Meh, even as an adult and with that 'full control' over his powers, I see MJJ being vastly superior. Psi-Lord was an oldish teenager and he didn't do anything nearly as impressive, either.

Mindset
Making his own universe is close to MJJ.

So theoretically their potential is the same. Where was it said MJJ was an omega mutant?

Psi Lord didn't do anything as impressive as Franklin as a child, isn't Psi Lord an alternate reality?

Franklin teleports MJJ to unspace.

Enyalus
Psi Lord didn't do anything as impressive as Franklin as a child, isn't Psi Lord an alternate reality?
True.

Franklin teleports MJJ to unspace.
Franklin has Cosmic Awareness and knows one of MJJ's two only weaknesses now? stick out tongue Franklin wouldn't be able to do anything there, either, if he decided to follow him in.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus

True.

Franklin has Cosmic Awareness and knows one of MJJ's two only weaknesses now? stick out tongue Franklin wouldn't be able to do anything there, either, if he decided to follow him in. Was never said Franklin had that limitation.

He gives himself cosmic awareness.

Enyalus
Was never said Franklin had that limitation.
He's a reality warper with no reality to warp, if he was in unspace. no expression

He gives himself cosmic awareness.
You suck.

Mindset
He can create his own reality.

He created a pocket universe.

Enyalus
Scans or it didn't happen.

Mindset
I would, but my internet provider told me not to.

Xplosive
Yea, he had celestial level power as a child, that's not his peak.

Celestial said to him when he was a child that his potential is to reach their level.

But, actually I think Franklin should surpass them, and anyway MJJ for a stomp, for now.

Mindset
Originally posted by Xplosive
Celestial said to him when he was a child that his potential is to reach their level.

But, actually I think Franklin should surpass them, and anyway MJJ for a stomp, for now. Don't correct me.

Are you sure it was a Celestial who said that, and that it was about potential?

Xplosive
Yes, it was about with reaching his potential being on their level.

Mindset
Do you have the scan or issue number?

Enyalus
Arishema or whatever that female Celestial was named.

Xplosive
I don't have it, but I think it was after Onslaught saga, when he was creating pocket universe subconsciously. I am not sure.

Mindset
Well, I'd rather not revisit the Onslaught Saga, so I'll just agree with you.

Mr Master

remember Franklin created a terrasect space and reincarnated and recreated an entire universe within that with no effort and as an afterthought
Franky created a pocket Universe, nothing more.

That's still impressive, considering he was an underdeveloped child.

Jaspers is "potentially" an omniversal threat
but has never come close to some of Franklins feats.
You must not know what Jaspers or Franklin have done, to make this claim.

also he isnt omnipotent, he plays it by ear,
and generally screws around and puts himself in a bad spot.
no expression

If by "he isn't omnipotent" you mean,
he could only be defeated by an induced plot device, (Fury)
then yea, I suppose he wasn't.

Reality Warpers are unaffected by each others effects.

This isn't true, atleast when it concerns Marvel.

Mr Master

they would need to get to each other by surrounding means.

im leaning to Franklin, his showings are alot higher
no expression

Franky created a pocket Universe, and one day will rival a Celestial.

Jaspers became the 616 Reality, was immune to spatial/temporal nullification,
and was more powerful than omniversal power matrix/Merlyn.

and i could see him scoring a BFR via creating an infinate terrasect space, something he has done on more than one occasion, in which to lose Jaspers temporarily.
laughing out loud ... right, cause it's so easy to just bfr Jaspers,
or is this a match where Franky does the striking,
and we just wait and see if Jaspers can withstand it or not?

guy222
Arishema or whatever that female Celestial was named.

Ashema the Listener. She also brought Frankie back to life

Mr Master

Are you sure it was a Celestial who said that,
and that it was about potential?
Roma also stated that Franky's potential was to reach that of a Celestial.

id369

Mr Master
Originally posted by id369

Could be a low as Ashema or as High as the Fulcrum.
Meh, Ashema, or the Fulcrum, whatever,
both are below 616 Eternity,
and Jaspers replaced that which is above any Celestial save for Scathan.

MJJ wins here in a stomp
based on feats, potential, implied power,
and possible alternate future feats as well.
(like when Cobweb saw MJJ cancelling out the entire Omniverse had Fury not stopped him)

Xplosive
About Fulcrum, is anything new about him I didn't know?

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr Master
Meh, Ashema, or the Fulcrum, whatever,
both are below 616 Eternity,
and Jaspers replaced that which is above any Celestial save for Scathan.

MJJ wins here in a stomp
based on feats, potential, implied power,
(like when Cobweb saw MJJ cancelling out the entire Omniverse had Fury not stopped him) She could have been talking about Scathan.

So I'm not sure about potential, especially since both are omegas and Franklin's feats were all performed as a child.

guy222
Originally posted by Xplosive
About Fulcrum, is anything new about him I didn't know?

Nothing new since Marvel killed the series mad

Mr Master

She could have been talking about Scathan.
Heh.

So I'm not sure about potential,
especially since both are omegas
and Franklin's feats were all performed as a child.
Forget about potential,
if we go by potential,
then every human being will manifest unlimited power,
every human being will become their own Eternity,
basically,
every human being transitioning from mutant to beyond,
will be GOD! .. or a GOD unto themselves in their own infinite reality.

This is all on panel Marvel canon concerning the future of Humanity.

Mindset
Heh.

Forget about potential,
if we go by potential,
then every human being will manifest unlimited power,
every human being will become their own Eternity,
basically,
every human being transitioning from mutant to beyond,
will be GOD! .. or a GOD unto themselves in their own infinite reality.

This is all on panel Marvel canon concerning the future of Humanity. We aren't talking about every human, or any human for that matter.

Mr Master

We aren't talking about every human, or any human for that matter.
Well, Franky was produced by human beings (Reed & Sue),
being a mutant doesn't take away from that fact,
being a mutant only signifies that he was born with his power,
unlike his parents who acquired them.

And I brought up humans,
because all humans will benefit from the destiny force equally,
from aunt May to Franklin.

Yes, even the souls of human beings who never evolved a mutation,
will embrace the destiny force.

So again, full potential concerning any human/mutant being,
equals to being their own God, withIN their own infinite reality.

As for this fight in particular: (excluding the destiny force which affects all equally)

MJJ wins here in a stomp
based on feats, potential (basic), implied power,
(like when Cobweb saw MJJ cancelling out the entire Omniverse had Fury not stopped him)

Mindset
Well, Franky was produced by human beings (Reed & Sue),
being a mutant doesn't take away from that fact,
being a mutant only signifies that he was born with his power,
unlike his parents who acquired them.

And I brought up humans,
because all humans will benefit from the destiny force equally,
from aunt May to Franklin.

Yes, even the souls of human beings who never evolved a mutation,
will embrace the destiny force.

So again, full potential concerning any human/mutant being,
equals to being their own God, withIN their own infinite reality.

As for this fight in particular: (excluding the destiny force which affects all equally) Ok.

Potential wise they are even.

Xplosive
Potential wise they are even.

I think that neither MJJ or Franklin represents the future of human kind. They will be vastly more powerful. They do have to evolve further to reach that point. But yeah, basically, everyone in the end will become that.

id369

starlock
Why are posters labeling Jaspers as a Omega? where is this confirmed?

Mindset
Originally posted by starlock
Why are posters labeling Jaspers as a Omega? where is this confirmed? I asked the same thing.

illadelph12
The label doesn't matter given his power and it's scale. Even if he isn't officially labelled an omega he already possesses their stated level of power since his creation in Captain Britain.

Mindset
No

illadelph12
Yes. He has unlimited control over reality and he's essentially immortal within creation. The label is meaningless in his regard.

Besides, when you consider that he was created before the Omega Mutant label was created, and his low amount of showings (3 arcs to his credit, iirc), it makes sense.

If you weigh 250lbs and box I don't need the IBF and WBC to tell me you're a heavyweight. Common sense should be enough.

Mindset
The label isn't meaningless since that is what we were talking about.

illadelph12
So you misunderstood my first post which explicitly states that he's not officially labeled an Omega Mutant but has their stated level of power, or you said no because you disagree that, even though he been stated to on panel have unlimited power over reality, it doesn't mean he's an Omega, which would mean having unlimited power (which he possesses)? confused

Mindset
Omega is a reference to potential, not realized power.

illadelph12
Ok.

But in that regard, it was stated that Jaspers had the "potential" to have domain over all reality via his powers if left unchecked. Would that distinction then not lead to a parallel with the "Omega" classification, though not officially stated?

Mindset
Originally posted by illadelph12
Ok.

But in that regard, it was stated that Jaspers had the "potential" to have domain over all reality via his powers if left unchecked. Would that distinction then not lead to a parallel with the "Omega" classification, though not officially stated? Meh, not necessarily.

He would be stronger than LT, but LT does not have unlimited power. So Jaspers would not need unlimited potential to have control over all of MU.

illadelph12
Ok.

However, is it not also stated that the "Omega" level mutants, with their "unlimited" potential, would evolve to a state where they'd usurp and surpass the current roles of the abstracts, which Jaspers also apparently has the potential to do?

By the way, I'm not arguing with you, I just want clarification on your stance. Just curiosity.

Mindset
Originally posted by illadelph12
Ok.

However, is it not also stated that the "Omega" level mutants, with their "unlimited" potential, would evolve to a state where they'd usurp and surpass the current roles of the abstracts, which Jaspers also apparently has the potential to do?

By the way, I'm not arguing with you, I just want clarification on your stance. Just curiosity. Idk, I think you might need to go back and look at the posts.

I asked where it was said he was omega, which should tell you that I don't know if he was said to be so or not.

I don't have a stance.

Forgot to answer your question, Wanda usurped the abstracts position, that didn't make her an omega to my knowledge. Also, I think you may be thinking of the future of humanity and not omega mutants.

Juk3n
confused

this thread is full of .."huh?"

Labels are meh, what makes Iceman Omega and not Jim? If it's ONLY a bio's label then....

Unless people are just playing devils advocate and arguing for the sake of..whatever. Is there really honestly a doubt that both these guys are Omega level?

sorry to go off topic.

Galan007
Wiki says Jim is an implied omega-level-mutant:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega-level_mutant#Omega-level_mutants

Therefore, he is.

Wiki factoids cannot be argued. ermm

Enyalus
Meh, not necessarily.

He would be stronger than LT, but LT does not have unlimited power.
Say what? The LT has both unlimited power and is omnipotent.

Mindset
Say what? The LT has both unlimited power and is omnipotent. And yet DS can still Omega Sanction him.

Enyalus
And yet DS can still Omega Sanction him.
Not even close. LT is protected by Doom.

Uriel005
Just saying my definition of Omega class mutant is anything that said mutant wants to alter in their reality they have the potential to do so. So I'm going to give these 2 a ruling of Omega Level as well as anyone else who can warp reality to their own desires. If there is a higher class of power than infinity i.e. altering space and time on a universal scale besides the Source and Anti-Life equation please anyone feel free to put forward a name and reason that their power and ranking is above warping reality .

Also Squirrel Girl is not a valid example.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

You realize the two examples you gave were from one company, while the Omega class rating and Squirrel Girl were from another?

kgkg
wtf

Uriel005
Do you not notice a joke when you see one

Enyalus
Do you not notice a joke when you see one
You're just too clever for us, man. Too subtle. Give us a break, we haven't caught up to your shining intellect. thumb up

kgkg
Do you not notice a joke when you see one Why the facepalm? give Enyalus a break dude he is on the "slow" side when it comes to jokes.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
give Enyalus a break dude he is on the "slow" side when it comes to jokes.
And when it comes to forum friends who don't stab you in the back, apparently. mad

kgkg
^ I didn't get Uriel005 joke either but i don't want to be facepalmed stick out tongue

Did you read Nova 25 yet? It looks like we will see Nova Prime vs Gladiator soon big grin

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8886/prime1.th.jpg

id369
It seems that World Mind wont hold back the Nova Force like it did in the past. Shheeeeze.

Enyalus
Did you read Nova 25 yet? It looks like we will see Nova Prime vs Gladiator soon big grin

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8886/prime1.th.jpg

Nah, I haven't. Going to the store Friday afternoon after work.

I don't see why Nova would be fighting Gladiator, though, since Kallark is now supporting Lilandra and isn't with the main Imperial Guard.

Nova Prime without Worldmind holding back the Nova Force should be Supernova-level...Team and herald buster. smile

kgkg
Nah, I haven't. Going to the store Friday afternoon after work.

I don't see why Nova would be fighting Gladiator, though, since Kallark is now supporting Lilandra and isn't with the main Imperial Guard.

Nova Prime without Worldmind holding back the Nova Force should be Supernova-level...Team and herald buster. smile Ya he kinda owned Ego with it. Ok no more spoilers lol

Mindset
Ya he kinda owned Ego with it. Ok no more spoilers lol There's nothing else to spoil

lol

kgkg
There's nothing else to spoil

lol thx for spoiling that wink

Enyalus
I deserve it for giving away the Reign in Hell plot after xJLx said he wanted to read it.

I'm a bastard.

Mindset
That you are

stormultt
oh god lol this is crazy but frankly hasnt if reached his full potential yet i mean c'mon the kid is made of power lol but in this fight jim would take it for me..or frankly would idk depends..

Enyalus
Originally posted by stormultt
but in this fight jim would take it for me..or frankly would

You're a very funny person. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.