Movie Juggernaut vs. Movie Harry Potter and Ron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
Once upon a time, Harry Potter and Weasley had a vacation in muggle America.

They're both 17 years old.

Harry escaped the Dursleys and they planned a vacation by broomsticks...

Anyway,

Juggernaut was terrorizing a restaurant and was smacking up everything. Harry and Ron came to the rescue.

"Well, what do we got here? 2 little bratty magic fools!" said Juggs.

"Who the bloody he** are you, anyway?!" snapped Ron.

"WHO AM I?! I'm the Juggernaut, bit**!!!"

"You dare call me bi..." KRAK!!
Juggernaut punched Ron which immediately KO him.

Before the Juggernaut could finally smash Ron to smithereens, Harry did a spell...

Ron finally regained consciousness...

Now who will win?

Juggernaut doesn't have any weapon. He only has his super strength and quick speed abilities, wearing his armour.

Harry and Ron both are wizards and trying to defeat Juggs. They have all their spells they learned up to 7th year.

Dr Will Hatch
Juggernaut is literally unstoppable. The best they could hope for is levitating him.

Placidity
Originally posted by retturnnerr

Juggernaut punched Ron which immediately KO him.

Before the Juggernaut could finally smash Ron to smithereens, Harry did a spell...

Ron finally regained consciousness...

Ron would be dead after one punch. His head will be splattered everywhere.

Nemesis X
This is pure spite. Juggernaut owns them.

Menetnashté
I'm not up to date with all the new powers but they can levitate him and thus immobilize him. If that can count as a win then they take it. I don't see anyway they could kill him though.

KingD19
They couldn't even levitate him, he's too heavy.

omgchos
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is pure spite. Juggernaut owns them.
I'd have to disagree. At 17 these two are very experienced. In the movie he's just a powerful mutant, not the Cytorakk. So his mind is just as vulnerable. And im pretty sure Avada Kedavra would do the job swimmingly. Hell a simple transfiguration into a coffee pot renders movie juggy useless.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by omgchos
I'd have to disagree. At 17 these two are very experienced. In the movie he's just a powerful mutant, not the Cytorakk. So his mind is just as vulnerable. And im pretty sure Avada Kedavra would do the job swimmingly. Hell a simple transfiguration into a coffee pot renders movie juggy useless.

You do know that when Juggernaut has his helmet on, his mind can't be tampered with right? Since Harry and Ron don't know that, they won't be able to mess with his head at all.

Even at the age of 17, these two aren't exactly on Dumbledore level.

omgchos
You do know that when Juggernaut has his helmet on, his mind can't be tampered with right? Since Harry and Ron don't know that, they won'r be able to mess with his head at all.

Even at the age of 17, these two aren't exactly on Dumbledore level.
He doesn't have magneto's helmet. When asked about it in the movie he says it keeps his face pretty..... not that in blocks psionic attacks. And just cuz he said it sarcastically doesn't mean it blocks mind attacks. And i never said dumbledore level, they know how to transfigure by then.
And as a reminder this isn't the comic book juggernaut. Its vinny jones in a suit.

Nemesis X
He doesn't have magneto's helmet. When asked about it in the movie he says it keeps his face pretty..... not that in blocks psionic attacks. And just cuz he said it sarcastically doesn't mean it blocks mind attacks. And i never said dumbledore level, they know how to transfigure by then.

...What? Juggernaut has his own helmet and haven't you read the comics? The X-Men movies are based on the comics so I'm using comic logic in here. The Juggernaut always wore his helmet so Xavier wouldn't mind rape him.

omgchos
...What? Juggernaut has his own helmet and haven't you read the comics? The X-Men movies are based on the comics so I'm using comic logic in here. The Juggernaut always wore his helmet so Xavier wouldn't mind rape him.
Look, these movies are loosely based on the comics. Phoenix wasn't actually jean grey she was a cosmic entity, magneto had way more powers than just magnetism, and juggy was xavior's half brother. None of these were true in the movie. Regardless of whether or not his helmet would or would not stop a mind attack it makes no difference. They could turn that fool into a tea kettle if they had a mind to. They could kill him in an instant with Avada Kedavra, cause him immense pain with the cruciatus curse, or make him dance around in a tou-tou with the imperius curse. They could use the body bind curse to immobilize him, they could do a plethora of things to hurt juggy.

KingD19
I doubt he can be caused pain. Logan stabbed clean through his arm, and his face, if he didn't feel that, I don't think anything can cause him harm, spell based or not. And while they're casting these spells, Juggs destroy the floor under them, or throw things at them, a plethora of things.

omgchos
Originally posted by KingD19
I doubt he can be caused pain. Logan stabbed clean through his arm, and his face, if he didn't feel that, I don't think anything can cause him harm, spell based or not. And while they're casting these spells, Juggs destroy the floor under them, or throw things at them, a plethora of things.
See he's vulnerable. All they need is to hit him with patrificus totalus and hes done.

Wei Phoenix
See he's vulnerable. All they need is to hit him with patrificus totalus and hes done.

How does that prove he is vulnerable? Being cut does not mean you are vulnerable. Cain felt no pain.

KingD19
We don't know how the spells will effect him though. Have the spells ever been used on someone with his strength level? He could just shrug it off.

omgchos
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How does that prove he is vulnerable? Being cut does not mean you are vulnerable. Cain felt no pain.
Guys on Pcp dont feel pain. are they invulnerable? If he can bleed he can be killed. And immobilizing him comletely will take away his powers. As said in the movie his power is that if he starts to move he can't be stopped, but if he can't move than he can be stabbed in the heart and bleed to death. This isn't the comic juggernaut. He's just another mutant in this movie.

KingD19
He didn't bleed, as soon as Logan's blades left, there were no puncture wounds.

And you still didn't respond to my question, if I'm correct, isn't magic unnefective against giants? So what's to say they're magic will work on Cain.

Rogue Jedi
Ron Wingardium Leviosa's Juggernaut, Harry Avada Kervada's him.

omgchos
He didn't bleed, as soon as Logan's blades left, there were no puncture wounds.

And you still didn't respond to my question, if I'm correct, isn't magic unnefective against giants? So what's to say they're magic will work on Cain.
Wtf, hes 8 foot tops, not a giant. And magic affects them, just less. They are about 20 foot tall or more and fromt eh harry potter world. Juggernaut is just a mutant. FOR THE LAST TIME THIS IS NOT THE JUGGERNAUT FROM THE COMICS. No cytorakk crystal, no godlike powers.

omgchos
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Exactly.

Rogue Jedi
Exactly. Too many spells at their disposal, man.

KingD19
HAs Ron ever been shown lifting anything as heavy as Juggs?

And has Avada Kadavra been shown to harm anyone on his strength or durability level? Maybe his mutation cancels the spells out. Until we see the spells real effect, there is a chance that they won't work. However, getting punched into the face will kill them.

omgchos
It's just that everyone here keeps mistaking the vinny jones juggy for cain from the comics. This just isn't the case.

Wei Phoenix
Guys on Pcp dont feel pain. are they invulnerable? If he can bleed he can be killed. And immobilizing him comletely will take away his powers. As said in the movie his power is that if he starts to move he can't be stopped, but if he can't move than he can be stabbed in the heart and bleed to death. This isn't the comic juggernaut. He's just another mutant in this movie.

Thats the thing though, he didn't bleed in the movie.

retturnnerr
The giants in Harry POtter were around 12 feet.

omgchos
HAs Ron ever been shown lifting anything as heavy as Juggs?

And has Avada Kadavra been shown to harm anyone on his strength or durability level? Maybe his mutation cancels the spells out. Until we see the spells real effect, there is a chance that they won't work. However, getting punched into the face will kill them.
Ur logic is flawed/ Magic does not exist in the x-men movie world. Since they are simply mutated humans it doesn't matter how strong they are. Avada Kedavra is a spell that ceases life. Regardless of whos life it is. Only a more powerfull spell can stop this spell from kelling. Since juggy is just mutated human, he has no way to prevent this from killing him.

omgchos
Thats the thing though, he didn't bleed in the movie.
U don't bleed when avada kedavra kills you.

Rogue Jedi
Ur logic is flawed/ Magic does not exist in the x-men movie world. Since they are simply mutated humans it doesn't matter how strong they are. Avada Kedavra is a spell that ceases life. Regardless of whos life it is. Only a more powerfull spell can stop this spell from kelling. Since juggy is just mutated human, he has no way to prevent this from killing him. VERY well said.

KingD19
He could just move out of the way. Or hide behind something.

Rogue Jedi

Juggernaut hides behind a wall...

Harry Bombarda Maxima's the wall....

Ron Avada Kerdavas Juggs...

Close thread.

omgchos
Not if Ron is floating him in the air.

Rogue Jedi
Not if Ron is floating him in the air. Gotta love it when someone knows shit about the HP universe, eh chos? wink

omgchos
Gotta love it when someone knows shit about the HP universe, eh chos? wink
U know

KingD19
I don't fully remember the movie, but was he ever shown doing Bombarda Maxima, and again, has Ron ever lifted anything as heavy as Juggernaut? And let's not forget that if Juggernaut hits either of them with anything, they're done.

omgchos
They can easily stop flying objects with protego. And juggy isn't gonna know to jump outta the way of avada kedavra. His ego with have him charging right into the green light of death.

Rogue Jedi
Bombarda maxima, in the books, was a basic wizard power, and Umbridge is shown using it.

KingD19
But were they shown using it in the movies. We go by what was seen in the movie. I don't think I ever saw Harry using it. And since they showed him learning the other powers, it would make since that they would show him learning Bombarda before he used it.

And if they stop the object, what's to stop Cain from rushing them while they're holding it up?

Rogue Jedi
OK, so I dont have a feat by Harry or Ron to match Bombarda. But if Juggs is hidjng behind say, a huge rock, all they have to do is wait him out, or run around to face him, and Avada Kedavra.

KingD19
If Juggs is hiding behind a huge rock, he'll just knock it at them.

omgchos
But were they shown using it in the movies. We go by what was seen in the movie. I don't think I ever saw Harry using it. And since they showed him learning the other powers, it would make since that they would show him learning Bombarda before he used it.

And if they stop the object, what's to stop Cain from rushing them while they're holding it up?
In this instance you logic is flawed once again. We didn't see them take shits in the movie but since they have bathrooms its implied. They all can use spells that we know to be a basic skill. Thats the whole reason the started Dumbledore's army. To learn fighting spells.

KingD19
So why would they show all the other basic spells being learned, and not Bombarda? That logic seems flawed to me.

omgchos
They dont have a full year to show every spell they ever learned. If one wizard does it and its not some advanced spell they made up for their personal use. Then others can use it as well.

Rogue Jedi
If Juggs is hiding behind a huge rock, he'll just knock it at them. Yeesh.

Impediment

But would Harry and Ron use the forbidden spells? They are, after all, good wizards who would not kill.

Nephthys
Avarda Kerdava wouldn't work, Harry's not magically powerful enough yet. Apparently it'd just give Juggs a nose-bleed.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
But would Harry and Ron use the forbidden spells? They are, after all, good wizards who would not kill. Harry knows the spell, if that makes any difference.

Even if they dont use the death spell, Juggs will never touch them. Levicorpus will toss him at least half a football field away. Luna employs it against a death eater and dude was thrown farther than the eye can see.

Utrigita
Harry and Ron for the win.

KingD19
Even if he is ejected from the battlefield, he can make his own way back. Which wouldn't count as a victory for them.

Quincy
Petrification.

Then Harry and Ron pee on him.

Bloinky
Has Harry ever even been seen using the Avarda Kerdava spell in the movies?

I'm pretty sure he hasn't.

Rogue Jedi
Harry knows the spell, Voldemort said as much. Doesnt matter if he is never shown using it, it is said that he knows it.

KingD19
But is he willing to use it?

omgchos
But is he willing to use it?
OMG not this again. The point of a versus thread isn't about debating the morals of a character in it. If this is a battle to the death, than it doesn't matter what they "would do" it matters what they can do.

Wei Phoenix
OMG not this again. The point of a versus thread isn't about debating the morals of a character in it. If this is a battle to the death, than it doesn't matter what they "would do" it matters what they can do.

THey battle in character though. It says they are trying to defeat him not kill him. Them as heroes wouldn't resort to death especially forbidden spells. Juggernaut is invulnerable in the movie too and there is no evidence that says he can die when he has his powers.

omgchos
THey battle in character though. It says they are trying to defeat him not kill him. Them as heroes wouldn't resort to death especially forbidden spells. Juggernaut is invulnerable in the movie too and there is no evidence that says he can die when he has his powers.
We know for a fact that he is a mutant in the movie, because the little kid takes his powers away. Therefore he is or once was human. Which means we KNOW avada kedavra will kill him.

Wei Phoenix
We know for a fact that he is a mutant in the movie, because the little kid takes his powers away. Therefore he is or once was human. Which means we KNOW avada kedavra will kill him.

He can't be a human and a mutant at the same time. I know he was a mutant in the movie. Mutants aren't humans though his body is different and stuff. He has shown no signs of pain in his fight with Wolverine. How do we know it will kill him, has it been used on a mutant? Being a human once does not mean you are still susceptible to human diseases, sickness or anything that would affect humans. Cain in comics is still a human and none of these spells would work on him, not a death spell nor levitation and he is still a human.

Once again the death spell won't be used here as the OP didn't say they were bloodlusted nor do they want to kill him. They only want to defeat him?

omgchos
He can't be a human and a mutant at the same time. I know he was a mutant in the movie. Mutants aren't humans though his body is different and stuff. He has shown no signs of pain in his fight with Wolverine. How do we know it will kill him, has it been used on a mutant?

Once again the death spell won't be used here as the OP didn't say they were bloodlusted nor do they want to kill him. They only want to defeat him?
Yeah cuz when someone mutates they all of the sudden develop some kind of magic resistance. I disagree. Magic is only unaffective in the movies against other spells or magical creatures. A mutant is no more magical than my computer. Any and all magic will affect him as much as anything else. Unless the magic entails the use of phyiscal objects in causing harm.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah cuz when someone mutates they all of the sudden develop some kind of magic resistance. I disagree. Magic is only unaffective in the movies against other spells or magical creatures. A mutant is no more magical than my computer. Any and all magic will affect him as much as anything else. Unless the magic entails the use of phyiscal objects in causing harm.

Scarlet Witch developed magic resistance. Storm also has it to some degree. How does magic affect someone that is invulnerable? It also depends on what mutant you're talking about when you say they aren't magical.

omgchos
I'm not refering to the marvel universe. In which magic is abundant. In the movies it's only human mutation, thats it.

omgchos
And scarlet witch wasn't in any of the movies so far.

Rogue Jedi
OMG not this again. The point of a versus thread isn't about debating the morals of a character in it. If this is a battle to the death, than it doesn't matter what they "would do" it matters what they can do. Yeah, I tried the whole morals clause thing a while back, and it didnt work.

Harry knows the spell.

Harry wil use it here.

omgchos
It's not that anymore, everyone still thinks for some reason the vinny jones juggy is somehow gonna be invulnerable to magic.

Rogue Jedi
He's not, he's just a bit.......hard headed.

omgchos
u knew.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, I tried the whole morals clause thing a while back, and it didnt work.

Harry knows the spell.

Harry wil use it here.

Its not in character for him to use it unless he is bloodlusted. If you need more clarification then ask Imp to clarify the rules if they should fight in character or not.

Rogue Jedi
Its not in character for him to use it unless he is bloodlusted. If you need more clarification then ask Imp to clarify the rules if they should fight in character or not. We already discussed this ages ago, he left it up to the thread starter.

omgchos
Its not in character for him to use it unless he is bloodlusted. If you need more clarification then ask Imp to clarify the rules if they should fight in character or not.
Let's forget for a second that Avada even exists. Using stupefy, petrificus totalus, impedimenta, or any spell that can immobilize will render the juggy uselsess.

Wei Phoenix
Let's forget for a second that Avada even exists. Using stupefy, petrificus totalus, impedimenta, or any spell that can immobilize will render the juggy uselsess.

He's been immobilized before and he easily broke out with a flex of his muscles. Stupefy sounds like something mental. Any proof he is weak against mental attacks while he has the helmet?

omgchos
He's been immobilized before and he easily broke out with a flex of his muscles.
Ok look, magic is magic, its not some chains that have a breaking point. No manner of strength can stop magic. Only magic can stop magic.

KingD19
Didn't Harry use his strength of will to keep Voldemort from going in his head? That wasn't Magic.

This ain't Jackie Chan.

Wei Phoenix
Ok look, magic is magic, its not some chains that have a breaking point. No manner of strength can stop magic. Only magic can stop magic.

Ok look mutants aren't humans and stuff you know. Place Cain in stone and he breaks out like he did when he was trapped in the floor. Where is it stated that magic can only defeat magic outside of Jackie Chan Adventures?

Wei Phoenix
Didn't Harry use his strength of will to keep Voldemort from going in his head? That wasn't Magic.

This ain't Jackie Chan.

Seems like we were thinking the same thing lol.

omgchos

This ain't Jackie Chan.
That's a mind invasion. They have a connection as previoulsy staed in a couple of the movies. He has the will to resist him just because he's him. That being said it was mind invasion, thats strength of the mind. Physical strength can't stop magic.

Wei Phoenix
That's a mind invasion. They have a connection as previoulsy staed in a couple of the movies. He has the will to resist him just because he's him. That being said it was mind invasion, thats strength of the mind. Physical strength can't stop magic.

Says who? Its stopped magic in plenty forms of media.

omgchos
Says who? Its stopped magic in plenty forms of media.
are those relevant here no.

Wei Phoenix
are those relevant here no.

That was including movies. Besides have they used it on someone as strong and durable as Cain?

omgchos
That was including movies. Besides have they used it on someone as strong and durable as Cain?
He's a mutated human. Nothing more. If he wasn't able to break outta that big cage he was in, on the truck, then what is he supposed to do when a magical spell has him completely immobilized.

Wei Phoenix
He's a mutated human. Nothing more. If he wasn't able to break outta that big cage he was in, on the truck, then what is he supposed to do when a magical spell has him completely immobilized.

The same thing he did when more of his body was trapped in the floor. X3 contradicted itself with those scenes.

omgchos
The same thing he did when more of his body was trapped in the floor. X3 contradicted itself with those scenes.
No because he could still move parts of his body, giving him the necesary momentum to break free. Once he can't move, he can't move, so hows he supposed to break free.

Wei Phoenix
No because he could still move parts of his body, giving him the necesary momentum to break free. Once he can't move, he can't move, so hows he supposed to break free.

He was even more immobilized when in the ground. He was covered up to his elbows in the ground.

Rogue Jedi
He was even more immobilized when in the ground. He was covered up to his elbows in the ground. What he is saying is that Juggs still had his upper body free to use as momentum.

Kazenji
Movie Juggernaut vs. Movie Harry Potter and Ron ??

well duh.........of course its gonna be the movie versions since where in the movie section of the forum.

omgchos
Thats what we've been saying.

Quincy
Originally posted by Quincy
Petrification.

Then Harry and Ron pee on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.